On Friday's Mark Levin Show

Ubiquitous

May 1, 2021, 4:07:03 AM5/1/21
On Friday’s Mark Levin Show, There’s a serious question as to whether
the Biden Administration manipulated the census numbers to mitigate the
negative fallout of Democrats losing seats in the house based on
population. Nancy Pelosi claims she’s not concerned that the latest
census will eliminate Democrat house seats after the recent growth in
Latinos because of immigration. No society can withstand mass
migration; this is a concept that even Democrats once agreed with. For
more than 50 years the Democrats have been deceiving the public about
the elimination of immigration quotas from any one particular region of
the globe. Cesar Chavez a prominent Democrat and agriculture labor
leader vehemently opposed illegal immigration because of the detriment
it had on Americans of Hispanic heritage. Then, Biden is stopping
military veterans from meeting up in the pentagon parking due to COVID
but allows thousands to cram into border facilities that are only
designed to house hundreds at. Later, LatCrit is a theory that the U.S.
has never belonged to White Europeans but instead to indigenous people
and no White person can dictate that. Afterward, Oprah Winfrey’s book
calls for a strengthened sense of self-worth while she supports people
that call most Americans racist. Finally, former Mayor Rudy Giuliani
joins the show to reveal the truth behind the aggressive
unconstitutional harassment and breach of his Attorney-Client
privilege.

Ubiquitous

May 4, 2021, 3:46:22 AM5/4/21
Rough transcript of Hour 1

Hour 1 Segment 1

Even Stretch Pelosi. Was on CBS This Morning yesterday. And what did she
have to say about the census? This is important. Why start with this?
We’ll get there. We get three hours of explaining. Hat tip, CNS News,
please take a listen. Very important cut five go where speaker certainly
right now. But let’s talk about the census numbers that have just come
in that do not look good for the Democrats. There is a possibility that
you may not be speaker. Let’s not worry about that. That’s a year and a
half away. And you’re not worried about it, but you’re not. No, I think
the Democrats. But you know what? Elections are always a contest and you
see what happens in them. But I feel very confident that the Democrats
will hold the majority after the next election. I think that worked for
all the huffing and puffing the Republicans are doing. These numbers
were not as good for them as they had hoped. They won at three in Texas,
two in Florida best. But many of the much of the growth in many of these
places that picked up more numbers, more and more members in Congress.
The growth was from Hispanics, African-Americans in the red. So we’ll
see where those votes go. But this is right now, the best politics of
all is to get the job done for the American people. The blueprint that
was put forth by the president last night to meet the needs of the
American people. That’s what we’re about. We’re not worrying about who’s
going to be speaker. You’re right. A year and a half is a long time. I
take your point. Speaker Pelosi, thank you so much. If everything goes
according to plan. All right. All right. Now, what’s the problem, most
of these numbers are result of African-Americans and Hispanics official,
most of the numbers have nothing to do with African-Americans. The
growth rate among African-Americans isn’t terribly significant. The
growth rate among white Americans isn’t terribly significant. There is a
seismic increase. And the growth rate of Hispanic Americans as a result,
mostly of immigration. Mostly due to immigration. Now, I thought I could
have sworn. That when I started to explain that what the Democrats were
doing here with respect open borders and changes in immigration laws,
that it was due to demographics and they wanted to basically change the
nature of the citizenry, I thought that was the fiction. Even racist, so
Nancy Pelosi’s racist, she basically just said it, don’t worry about it,
these increased numbers are due to Hispanics and African-Americans.
Well, certainly the Hispanic part is correct. But I want to take you
back to something, ladies and gentlemen, while you listen to this
program, why you read these books, 2009. Twelve years ago. Just listen
to this from liberty and tyranny, we got a lot to do, but I want to go
over this. No society can withstand the unconditional mass migration of
aliens from every corner of the Earth. The preservation of the nation’s
territorial sovereignty and the culture, language, mores, traditions and
customs that make possible harmonious community of citizens dictate that
citizenship be granted only by the consent of the governed. Not by the
unilateral actions or demands of the alien and then only to aliens who
will throw off their allegiance to their former nation and society and
pledge their allegiance to America. This is from liberty and tyranny. In
1965, as part of the Great Society, I wrote, the status did in fact lay
the foundation for radically altering the character of American society.
And the relationship of the government to their government. When he
signed The Heart Cellar Act Heart CELAC President Lyndon Johnson said
This bill that we signed today is not a revolutionary bill. It does not
affect the lives of millions. It will not reshape the structure of our
daily lives or really add importantly to either our wealth or our power,
quote unquote. And during the debate over the Hartsell Act on the floor
of the Senate, Senator Ted Kennedy claimed, quote, First, Our cities
will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the
proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially
the same. Secondly, said Kennedy, the ethnic mix of this country will
not be upset. Contrary to the charges in some quarters, the bill will
not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area or the
most populated and economically deprived nations of Africa and Asia. So
Johnson, Kennedy and the other status were wrong, and it’s hard to
believe they were not intentionally deceiving the public. In 1964,
Republican vice presidential candidate Representative William Miller
well understood the overall increase in immigration that would result
from the 1965 act. Here’s what he said, and I quote. We estimate that if
the president gets his way in, the current immigration laws are
repealed, the number of immigrants next year will increase threefold and
in subsequent years will increase even more 1965. Fifty six years ago.
Right here in Liberty attorney from 2009, what did this bill do? The
bill abolished the decades old policy of national quotas, that is, they
were said to be discriminatory because it favorite immigrants from
Europe, especially England, Ireland and Germany over the Third World. So
it increased immigration levels from each hemisphere, setting in motion
a substantial increase in immigration from Latin America, Asia and
Africa to the detriment of previously favored aliens from Europe. The
bill, also introduced for the first time a system of chain migration,
which is the Center for Immigration Studies noted, gave higher
preference to the relatives of American citizens and permanent resident
aliens than the applicants with special job skills. So those are a
preference for admission, include unmarried adult sons and daughters of
United States citizens and so forth. But the historical basis of making
immigrants decisions was radically altered immigration decisions. The
emphasis would no longer be on the preservation of American society and
the consent of the governed. Now aliens themselves would decide who
comes to the United States through family reunification with the
elimination of these national quotas, the imposition of chain migration,
aliens immigrating to the United States were poorer, less educated and
less skilled than those who had preceded them, a pattern that continues
to this day. And so you can see, ladies and gentlemen. By the written
word in 2009 and liberty and tyranny. I explained what had been taking
place in this country, I explained the demographic changes that were
coming that were warned about. And they have come and they are
significant and the Democrats lied about it then and they lie about it
now, and you better not talk about it because they will trash you. They
will trash you, Jonathan Tubin. I wrote about this many, many years ago,
and I’ve talked about it for 20 years. And as political and economic
circumstances, I wrote in the Third World deteriorate, particularly in
Mexico and other parts of Latin America, Asia and Africa, the
egalitarian nature of the 1965 law and the growing American welfare
state also encouraged the unprecedented and illegal migration of
millions of additional destitute and uneducated aliens to the United
States. In the 1960s, Cesar Chavez, one of the founders of the United
Farm Workers Union, vehemently opposed illegal immigration. By the way,
until I had dug this up, until I had exposed this in this book, nobody
talked about this Cesar Chavez. He vehemently opposed to illegal
immigration, his statue. The head part, the shoulders and up is in
Biden’s office arguing he did it undermine his efforts to unionize farm
workers and improve working conditions and wages for American citizen
workers. The United Farm Workers even reported illegal immigrants to the
Immigration and Naturalization Service in 1969. Chavez led a march
accompanied by Ralph Abernathy, president of the Southern Christian
Leadership Conference. He was Martin Luther King’s right hand man and
Senator Walter Mondale, who just passed along the border with Mexico,
protesting the farmers use of illegal immigration. But not anymore. Why?
Nancy Pelosi told you why. Again, Mr. Producer, as applies to. Latinos,
Hispanics coming into the country, cut five go where speaker certainly
right now, but let’s talk about the census numbers that have just come
in that do not look good for the Democrats. There is a possibility that
you may not be speaker. Let’s not worry about that a year and a half
away. And I feel you’re not worried about it, but you’re not. A lot of
people don’t look. But you know what? Elections are always a contest and
you see what happens in them. But I feel very confident that the
Democrats will hold the majority after the next election. I think that
worked for all the huffing and puffing the Republicans are doing. These
numbers were not as good for them as they had hoped. They won three in
Texas, two in Florida best. But many of the much of the growth in many
of these places that picked up more numbers, more and more members in
Congress. The growth was from. Hispanics, African-Americans in the U.S.,
so we’ll see where those votes go, but this is right now the part and
the rest, by the way, African-Americans, Hispanics here and the rest.
One more important point. Several Republicans, the House Oversight
Committee, ranking Republicans leading the way. Have demanded
information from the Department of Commerce. In the U.S. Census Bureau.
Because they said that the initial numbers that had been provided. To
them and publicly provided. Indicated a much more significant change in
the number of Congress people that certain red states would get in
certain blue states would lose, for instance. The numbers have indicated
that New York would lose two seats. But the Census Bureau claims that
New York only loses one seat, and if eighty nine more people had
answered the census form, they wouldn’t have lost any seats. They’re
saying the Republicans said the earlier numbers had indicated that
Florida would pick up two seats, not one, which makes sense since
everyone’s moving to Florida from the East Coast and they said that
Texas would pick up three seats. Not to make sense, since everybody’s
leaving California and California should have lost more seats. And so
that there’s a serious question. Whether the Biden administration fooled
with the census numbers to limit the damage to the dark blue states. And
limit the increases to several dark red states. Do the media care, not
in the least, not in the least, and I must confess, I was a little
surprised that Florida only got one seat and I was quite surprised that
New York only lost one seat. I don’t believe it. And so hopefully that
information will become available so all of us can make a decision on
this, right, CNN, right, MSNBC, right, the TV networks now, they don’t
give a damn. They’re perfectly fine. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 2

By the way, in our three, our guest will be Rudy Giuliani, and we’ll
have a substantive, intelligent talk with him and we’ll let him explain
what took place in some detail. Very the nature of radio where we
actually have more time, where we can get into things a little bit more
deeply and we very much look forward to that, and Rudy will be here. I
talk to you about 1965, how the Democrats lied about what they were
doing, they’re lying about it today with the open borders. They lied
about what Donald Trump was doing, trying to secure our country and
secure the border, calling him a racist. And trying to turn Latino
Americans against him, of course, we now know that anybody that
disagrees with him is called a racist, and yet they’re the racists. And
one of the things I’m going to make clear and do make clear in American
Marxism is stop letting them get away with this, among other things,
start calling them actually what they are, racists, bigots. And
Marxists. And we’ll talk about that when the book comes out at some
length, but on this immigration issue. You’re going to find out things
you never even knew, I never even knew until I started researching this
book about this immigration issue. I’ve written about it in several
books you just heard me read from Liberty and Tyranny about what
happened in 1965. But there are other things going on, not just at the
surface level, not just what you’re seeing on TV and hearing on radio.
There are other things going on. There’s other propaganda going on in
the shadows. You have no idea. I had no idea. And this will now be
exposed and we’re going to have to confront it. I know we’re going to be
called racists, but I don’t care, you’re going to have to really. Really
have a very thick armor that is skin, and that’s OK, because there’s
millions and millions of millions of us. And I want to tell you
something. You folks have done something remarkable already. And I
cannot thank you enough, but it’s for all of us you’ve taken this book,
The American Marxism, based on what I’ve said in the brief description,
and you’ve made it number one on Amazon now for three days with a short
number two period. Not only did you make it number one on Amazon or it
still is. I just looked. But we are beating Oprah Winfrey’s book, and as
I looked at this, it’s not just her club book, it’s her book. Where
she’s talking about the challenges that she had to face and the
difficulties that she had to overcome and how that affected her
character and her nature, and I’m thinking to myself, Oprah, I don’t
really give a damn, I don’t give a damn about you, your hardships, how
you made your multibillions of dollars. You know why Oprah? Because
America is bigger than you and your myopic attitude. America’s bigger.
Bigger than the Marxist left. And we need to expose people like Oprah
and not just her, Bill Gates, others, Buffett, Soros. We need to expose
these people for the absolute disgusting frauds that they are making
billions and billions of billions off our backs, off of their ratings
and whatever it is they’re doing for business and then trashing us and
trashing this society. So those of you who have so far gone in and
purchased your preorder first edition copy of America Marxism, I want to
thank you. We’ve got to keep it at the top. Well, we’re trying to do as
preorder 100,000 copies, if we possibly can with your help. I’ll be
right back.

Hour 1 Segment 3

You know, we have our helpful sources out there, family, friends,
others. And they just brought to my attention something that the Biden
administration is trying to sneak under the radar here. And so they
released this information this evening. Friday evening. Except the
cleanup hitter, as Rush used to call me, the cleanup is right here.
Nothing gets past me. I’m the cleanup hitter. Listen to this from ABC
News, Channel seven in Washington. Pentagon says no to a parking permit
for rolling to remember. The U.S. Department of Defense has denied a
parking permit to the American veterans of AMVETS to stage a rallying
point at the Pentagon, ending a 32 year old traditional Memorial Day
weekend for rolling to remember. Now, AMVETS will try and secure RFQ
Stadium as an alternative staging area. And that’s executive director
Joe Chorley channel, excuse me, tells the seven news team he received a
call from the Pentagon Friday afternoon saying, quote, A gentleman at
the Pentagon told me that after careful consideration, our permit
application was denied. You say considerations involved the continued
spread of covid-19 in the region and the nature of our event being that
we are proposing a large gathering for an extended period of time,
unquote. What filthy liars. For almost a year, the organizers of Rolling
to Remember have been waiting for the Pentagon to sign off on a parking
permit for Memorial Day week, an event that will bring in thousands of
veterans and their motorcycles to the district. Two weeks ago, the seven
news team reported the U.S. Defense Department was holding up what seems
to be a simple decision to allow or deny thousands of military veterans
to use its parking lot for a staging area. For Rawling to remember, it’s
the same parking lot the huge event has been using for the past 32
years. AMVETS is in charge of the event and happens to be a
congressionally chartered veterans service organization representing the
interests of 20 million veterans. Now, let me just pause here a moment
to tell you that they have no problem, the administration. With tens of
thousands, hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens gathering on the
border, with thousands and thousands of them being corralled into
quarters that can only handle a few hundred. We have not heard from the
Pentagon from the day you called them the first time, said Joe
Kennerley, the national executive director of AMVETS. That’s been a few
weeks now. The Pentagon continues to decline the team’s request for an
on camera interview. It did admit it revoked a parking permit for AMVETS
after approving it in March. So it approved it in March. Then it revoked
it. And let me tell you where that comes from. That comes from the Oval
Office. And I don’t care how much Psaki plays rope a dope and I don’t
care how much the dope plays rope a dope in the Oval Office. I want
America to understand what’s going on here. The Pentagon’s denial comes
on the heels of the Smithsonian announcing last week that they’ll reopen
eight of its facilities to the public in May, starting with the National
Air and Space Museums. Stephen F. Anvar Hazy Center in Chantilly,
additional museums and the National Zoo will open Friday, May 14,
Friday, May 21. Also on Friday, the United States Holocaust Museum
announced it plans to reopen on Monday, May 17, with reduced visitation,
required face coverings and so forth. ITN reporter Scott Taylor asked.
These military vets are coming to Washington regardless at the Pentagon,
participating or not, correct? You’re absolutely right. Right, said
Shenley. We are seeing it on our websites and social media and all over
the place, much smaller groups. They’re planning their own smaller rally
points and they’re coming in. Which means high potential traffic
nightmare for the district, multiple staging areas all over the DMV
before thousands of veterans on motorcycles head to head over to the
National Mall. It’s very disappointing for our members, said Shanly.
There’s been shock and deep disappointment expressed to us. And that’s
tell the eye team, the Metropolitan Police Department in the D.C.
mayor’s office is working with it to help make rolling to remember a
success. Did you ever think you’d see the day? With the Department of
Defense headed by a left wing radical. Who’s a political hack, much like
Mathus was, Matus was. Denies these men and these women the right to
meet up on the Pentagon parking lot. Because of a covert U.S.. And they
wait and they wait to the last minute, then in March, it’s approved.
Somebody obviously finds out it’s approved and then they pull their
ticket. Do you think that would happen if more black lives matter? Do
you think it would happen if it was some other Marxist group? No, I
don’t think so, ladies and gentlemen. Do you think Rudy Giuliani would
have his. His home ransacked by the FBI, but for the fact that Biden’s
in town. Do you think the 1776 commission would have been killed as one
of Joe Biden’s first acts? If they weren’t targeting patriotism and so
forth, you know, out the South Dakota. The Park Service, among others,
has denied any fireworks on July 4th. At Mount Rushmore. The fireworks
at Mount Rushmore, which is in the middle of nowhere. What do you think
about all this, folks? You know, on this immigration issue, let me ask a
question without Googling it or ducking it or anything. Ever hear of
what Krit? Mr. Call screener Richie is of Puerto Rican heritage. Have
you ever heard of Alat Krit? L.A. City, you never heard of it.
Everybody’s going to run and now to their computers. That’s OK. This is
also discussed at some length in American Marxism. Latt Krit. Is every
bit as evil as critical race theory. And it’s important to understand
that this is also embraced by the Biden administration, by the Democrats
in Congress. And this will explain to you why the borders are wide open.
Now, I can touch on this very superficially right now. But the argument
essentially is this. I hope all our friends on radio and Fox are
listening so they can report it repeated over the weekend. America
doesn’t belong to white Europeans. It’s never belong to you, white
European. America is bigger than America. Two continents, North and
South America. This United States, this is an utterly illegitimate
project. We. Are the natives to this land, you don’t get to tell us what
to do. Did you know that Ridgeview. Have you ever heard of that before?
But it’s more than that theory. It is a fact that is being instituted.
You might call it reconquering, and so it’s not about reconquering. It’s
about indoctrination and propaganda. You see, ladies and gentlemen, when
we talk about police brutality, we need to address that equality. We
need to address that. These are the. These Marxist movements. These
Marxist movements that have been spawned from American Marxism. They’re
not interested in fixing anything, it’s not about equality, it’s not
about opportunity, it’s not about police brutality. It is about burning
down the country. And I spent a lot of time on this. And this is just a
tiny little piece, and it’s important, again, that we understand all of
it, that we get our nomenclature back, that we not allow them to get
away with it. They’re throwing around racism and xenophobia and we get
the it’s time to confront this. It’s time to confront it. This is the
perfect time, Friday evening or this weekend to preorder your copy of
American Marxism and to send a message. To all these Marxist movements
under the umbrella record of American Marxism to send a message. To the
Biden administration to send a message to the media, to professional
sports, to actors and actresses in academia to send a message. Where
they say, oh, my God, this book named American Marxism. I don’t think we
can crush it. I don’t think we can silence it. I don’t think we can
censor its author. There’s just too many people who are interested in
this subject. This is why I’m asking. I have never done this one another
book. This is why I’m asking you. We need to pile on and pile in as big
as we can. You can get your preorder this book at Amazon.com. You can go
to Barnes and Noble if you don’t like Amazon. There’s other places, but
please do it. You’re going to see the full retail price. And as I
explained with Amazon.com, once they discounted and they will before
it’s actually released, you will get the benefit of the discount, too.
They will grandfather in the discount. That’s how that works on a
preorder. So I urge you strongly, let’s send a message now, Friday,
Saturday, Sunday. And let’s get this book into the hands of a million
people. We will have a million person army of patriots. Are you going to
engage? No, not violently, that’s them. Engage, engage. We’re going to
take our schools back. We’re going to take our immigration system back.
We’re going to take it all back and by take it back, what do I mean the
whole you must mean white supremacy. I certainly do not. I’m talking
about Americanism, which is about as foreign to the Democrat Party and
their surrogates as anything else. Stand with me. Stand with me because
I stand with you. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 4

So Mr. Producer says to me at the break, you know, what’s going to
happen next week? So what’s going to happen next week? All of a sudden,
the backbenchers in radio on our favorite cable channel, they’re all
going to become overnight experts a lot krip. I said, you know, this is
the danger. I don’t want to tell you, please go preorder American
Marxism without giving it little pieces of information about what’s in
it. So I would encourage you to go. Preorder that book, understand the
backbenchers are going to jump in, they’re going to do their Google
searches. And here’s the thing. A Google search or a Bing search or a
duck duck search, it’s very superficial. The way I write a book is I
have stacks and stacks of books, preferably original sources, or if
they’re contemporary sources, there are people that really have
something that had. And you’ll see some of those people to this park has
over 400 endnotes. Over 400, why? Because my parents taught me to have
integrity, don’t steal stuff from people, so I don’t that’s also my
training. And so every assertion I make, every fact I present, you’ll be
able to look it up and so will the enemy, and that’s fine because I
don’t care about them anyway. But to just do a quick Google search and
on a Saturday show or Sunday show or the next week shows, hey, guess
what? I found out I got this. I look at this and then bring in three
guests to talk about. I’m sick of this. I’m tired of this. That gets us
absolutely nowhere. We’re taking steps backwards, we’re not taking steps
forward. And that’s what I’m about, whether it’s liberty and tyranny.
Whether it’s the Liberty Amendments, whether it’s the other books. It’s
time to move forward, it’s time to go on offense, not to play games like
people pretend they know stuff that they’ve never researched it. I’m
tired of it. They could be left in the dust. Left in the dust. But we
need. To go on offense, millions of us. We need to start cracking their
counter-revolution. We need to be a force to reckon with. We’ve done
this before, you and me and the Tea Party. We did this before. There’s
not another host in the country. Now, another one in the country, and
this isn’t a putdown, this is a fact. Who was so intimately involved in
the rise of the Tea Party movement? And you and I. We’re going to do
this. We are going to do this. Because if we don’t succeed. Then we’re
in deep, you know what? I have complete faith in you. Complete faith in
you, something really rather incredible happened. There’s a guy by the
name of Craig Melvin, I must confess, I don’t know this guy well. I’m
trying to remember where I used to see him on these various. Sort of MBC
one off shows, I don’t remember, it’s not 20/20, what is that, NBC
magazine or whatever it is, doesn’t matter. He always struck me as a
lib. Well, Liban, not. He demonstrated journalism today on The Today
show, he actually demonstrated journalism. And I want Craig Melvin to
know, if you continue to demonstrate journalism, two things will happen.
Number one, you’re likely to be sent off to do reports from Guam. But
number two. More and more Americans are going to respect you. I just
want to tell you that. I don’t come behind this microphone. And condemn
real journalists. John Roberts at FOX has done a superior job, I don’t
mean to be rude, what is the person he does the news with? I don’t
remember. But she’s done a superb job. See if he can look that up real
fast. I’m a little embarrassed. She has done a superb job. Brett Bear.
Does a superb job, I can’t remember everybody sorry, over their. There
are a number of them. Sandra Smith has done a superb job. Yes, she has.
And there’s others, oh, my lord, I go down this line. Hemmer, Bill
Hemmer does a superb job. There’s like three or four others on my mind,
just slips me, I’m having a Biden all over the place. All right, ladies
and gentlemen, when we get back, I want you to hear some of this
interview by Craig Melvin. I would never, ever waste my time with an NBC
Today show host, except them demonstrate a point, and that is Craig.
Keep it up. If you don’t, you’ll be again on the ash heap of journalism.
But keep it up, because what you did was absolutely shocking to most
Americans, those who watched The Today Show, which isn’t so many. But I
got the clips right here. We’ll be right back.