Re: "Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Just Made Mobbing Motorists a Dangerous Affair"

BeamMeUpScotty

May 5, 2021, 12:04:51 PM5/5/21

--
That's karma

Keeping the insane... insane.

Or making the FRUIT LOOPS... fruitier, doesn't seem like a great
solution to the delusion they're enveloped in.

Happy is relative, so hiding from reality might work for a while but,
happiness is also fleeting....

Hiding from reality to find happiness is almost the "text book"
definition of mental illness.