Re: Is it time to change the process governing Constitutional amendments? ?

Walter Duerson

Jan 10, 2022, 1:48:27 PM1/10/22
On 10 Jan 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
news:2kYCJ.143104$Z0a....@fx17.iad:

> On 1/10/2022 7:11 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 1/10/2022 4:30 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>>> https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/01/08/scalia-was-right-ma
>>> ke-amending-the-constitution-easier-526780
>>>

>>> This is an interesting article, but I am not convinced that the
>>> provess needs to be changed.
>>
>> There is a great line in the story about Jefferson counseling against
>> your ridiculous founder fetishism:
>>
>>    Thomas Jefferson would later tout the necessity of changes to
>> the    Constitution by successive generations: “We might as well
>> require a man to    wear still the coat which fitted him when a
>> boy as civilized society to    remain ever under the regimen of
>> their barbarous ancestors.”
>>
>> Your and not-jane's founders fetishism is absurd, and we as a society
>> will ignore it.
>
> Another good bit from that piece:
>
> It’s become harder to amend the Constitution even as it has
> become ever more important that we amend it. Nobody thinks the

What needs to be amended?

> guys drafting the Constitution in 1787 were clairvoyant about the
> problems we would face in 2022. They didn’t think so either.

The problems in 2022 are because Democrats have flat out refused to abide
by the Constitution, and are determined to warp it into a hateful
instrument supporting their twisted views.

> Hartung and not-jane certainly think the founders were clairvoyant.

It's a cinch you're not.

> They think the founders got it 100% right, and that it is a sacrilege
> for us to change anything. They think the founders were saints, and
> the best and brightest of all time.
>
> They're wrong, of course. The founders got more wrong than right.

What did they get wrong? Spell it out. Fag marriage, gender distortion
(Mental health), revoking the right to bear arms (Tyrannical government),
illegal immigration (Blatant law breaking), changing the numbers of SCOTUS
(Trump stopped the Marxist takeover), and electoral college (Balancing
equal representation), are not reasonable qualifiers for change.

frank chan

Jan 12, 2022, 3:06:05 AM1/12/22
*Get instant loan up to $500M USD without collateral even with bad credit.
*Personal,Business or Company
*No advance payment is required
*No Collateral needed
*3-5% Interest Rate
*Repayment duration of over 10years
*100% Guaranteed Approval Rate
*Repayment Guarantee will be signed and approved by the government.
Terms and Condition Applies
SBLC/BG, PPP, TRADING, BITCOIN LOANS, ETC
For More Information Contact us now Email: dancl...@sbcglobal.net