Dubious RightWing Pollster Claims Half of American Voters Say Election Was Stolen

Mike Weber

Apr 22, 2021, 11:36:04 AM4/22/21
BeamMeUpScotty wrote

> On 12/20/20 5:42 PM, CHINA JOE BIDEN wrote:
>> Of course it was
>>
> And it's more than half and will keep growing as the truth comes out.
> Remember that TWITTER AND FACEBOOK AND GOOGLE and FOX and MSNBC and the
> rest, all censored the NEWS and the RESULTS of the election. So the
> other half of America that doesn't say it, are probably just ignorant of
> the FACTS.
>
> How can we TRUST THE GOVERNMENT certified VACCINE when we can't TRUST
> THAT SAME GOVERNMENT'S certified ELECTIONS?

What a pity that Trump and his supporters are simply too weak and stupid to
stop election fraud that Trump warned about and did nothing to prevent back
as far as 2015.

Luckily their actions so far have done little more than exposed who they are
and we now have plenty of time and the power to hunt down and exterminate the
fascist right wing vermin that infests our nation.

Look for rightist trolls to fall silent one-by-one as the righteous find them
and end their pathetic lives.

Mike Weber

Apr 26, 2021, 8:30:07 PM4/26/21