Re: Biden: "We'e going to protect the vaccinated workers from unvaccinated coworkers"

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 10, 2021, 11:41:40 AM9/10/21
On 9/10/21 11:24 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <shfot3$fg4$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Uh...isn't that what the vaccine is supposed to do?
>
> Cite who says that. Because I can easily cite evidence vaccines
> are not 100% effective but rather are part of a layerred defence.
>
> https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/history/index.htm

The logic of protecting "the vaccinated workers from un-vaccinated
coworkers" doesn't add up.

If they've been vaccinated then "they" are supposed to be protected by
the vaccine... The vaccine provides immunity. UNLESS OF COURSE THE
DEMOCRATS ARE LYING TO US AND *THE VACCINE ISN'T PROVIDING IMMUNITY*

Are the Democrats admitting they lied and the vaccine doesn't provide
immunity?

The more lies the DEMOCRATS tell us and the more they try to mandate it
the more absolute my resistance becomes....

They can try to force me but it will NEVER NEVER NEVER happen.

I'm NOT resisting the vaccine at this point... I'm resisting the tyranny
that they're engaged in to force me to submit and give up my freedom.

It isn't going to happen.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
239 - The constitution is there to stop others from violating your
rights, NOT to allow you to deny other people their rights. -BMUS-

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 10, 2021, 1:07:26 PM9/10/21