Over here in civilised land ...

SPiG

Jun 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/5/00
y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled
in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
unlike your cess pit ...

we have a saying ..."increase the peace"

well I hope some of the gun wankers on this group are as good as their
word and DO buy more weapons and increase their nra subscriptions ...

..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
children.

Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
A bloodletting.

I don't give a fuck about you gun cunt's, ... you can toss as many of
you on the stake to burn build up a fucking mountain of redneck
cadavers.

Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..

Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.

You are the symptom, I am the consequence - SPiG

SPiG

Jun 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/5/00

SMS Mike

Jun 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/5/00

SPiG wrote:

> Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
> more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
> your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..
>
> Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
> to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
> household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.

<<<===================================================>>>

SMS: Do you honestly think that ANYONE in the United States gives a Fuzzy
Rats Ass about your opinions, SPiG? We here in TPG simply keep you around
for amusement purposes. We DO need a good laugh from time to time!

Now, read what things are REALLY like here in the good old USA!
-----

Anchorage Alaska, June 4, 2000

It's been said the best way to learn something is with hands-on
experience. The same is true with guns, which is why for 13 years, a
gun education effort has been teaching children appreciation for safe
shooting.

It's not everyday that a 14-year-old like Trevor O'Hare has the
chance to fire a German submachine gun. But he's one of more than 250
children who learned more about the MP-5 and a number of other guns at
Youth Shooting Appreciation Day Sunday.

Before children handled a firearm, they listened to a safety
briefing. They learned things like keeping the finger off the trigger
until ready to shoot. When it was time to step up to the firing line,
instructors like Mark Kelliher were there to give one-on-one guidance,
or in some cases - reassurance.

"You don't feel good doing this, OK," he told 13-yea-old Grant Evans.
"You don't want to do this - that's fine." But it wasn't fine with
Evans. A few moments later, the firearm he feared became his favorite.
"That would be the easiest one, the best one," he said.

Next, the youth shooters saw how the guns they just fired have
practical purposes. Anchorage Police Department's Crisis Intervention
Response Team demonstrated when and how they use their automatic
firearms. When it was over, shooters like Ryan Harrington gave the Old
West's way of life a shot. "I've been thinking that rifles would have
more of a kick, but it didn't," Harrington said. "The pistol kind of
jerks your hand."

Long gone are the days of gun fights. In their place, a lifestyle of
safe and responsible gun use. "You have to wear a cap and you should
wear ear plugs and safety glasses before you shoot a gun," said
Kristina Kinnerson.

Children learned to not only protect themselves, but those around
them. "When you're not using the gun, you've got to keep it on safety;
keep your finger off the trigger when you're not going to shoot," said
O'Hare.

"Watch out what's behind it and who's next to you and where the
bullets can hit," said Evans.

Although every bullet didn't hit its target, the message at Youth
Shooting Appreciation Day was on the mark.

---------------------
- Mike Eglestone -
- Member NRA -

msm...@my-deja.com

Jun 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/5/00
In article <kl5ojs4014jtod7tk...@4ax.com>,
SPiG <Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote:

Y'know the place where the law of the land refused to become
embroiled in emotions of fear and whim and keeps it self and the
citizens who abide by it outside of the realm of the rights of the
individual...unlike the UK under Blair....

We have a saying. "Don't tread on me."

We also have another saying, "don't make mountains out of molehills."
Which is why with few exceptions, we don't go about rioting in the
streets of Europe, beating up people of other nations, all in the name
of being fans of United.

See, here in America, we value the individual and abhor mob mentality
such as one might find in your average rioter, or Brit football fan,
or Labour MP.

But I'm not going to decry the stripping of individual right within
British law. After all, you're not going to wake up until after a
tyrrany has decended upon your land. And by that point maybe you'll
recognize why so many Americans are zealous defenders of their civil
liberties, including the right to one's self-defense.

Mike Smith

--
Email: maxomenos@SPAM=DEATH.mindspring.com
Member, National Rifle Association

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

SPiG

Jun 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/5/00
On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 17:43:55 -0400, SMS Mike <sms...@bellsouth.net>

>SPiG wrote:
>
>> Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
>> more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
>> your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..
>>
>> Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
>> to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
>> household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.
><<<===================================================>>>
>
> SMS: Do you honestly think that ANYONE in the United States gives a Fuzzy
>Rats Ass about your opinions, SPiG? We here in TPG simply keep you around
>for amusement purposes. We DO need a good laugh from time to time!

Like most of the pig-ignorant rednecks that squeal in here you miss
the point ..but I am used to it - that's why I DECIDE to hang around
in this news group because - guess what. YOU AMUSE ME.

I laugh at your inane mediocrity. Your ignorance is astounding to the
point of hilarity. I stick around and condescend because I am better
off than you ...but the funniest thing is YOU CANNOT SEE IT. You
really think your society is freer and safer and more libertarian. You
keep ranting on about freedom and liberty but you have less than me.
You go on about the ideals your country was founded on but cannot see
what the consequences of those ideals are. Even Jefferson appreciated
and wrote down himself that to engineer a continuing equilibrium for
your society you have to have intermittent revolutions or at the very
least civil unrest because at the very core of your constitution it
exemplifies the requirement that the civilian MUST mistrust their
government and be vigilant. And you still don't see it!.

Never mind - I fear for the intelligent citizens of your country but I
at the same time I am eager for another LA riot but on a more
state-wide scale (and you know it is coming) - because its what you
slag heap rednecks deserve - a bullet to the brain.

Average Joe

Jun 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/5/00

"Speedbyrd" <se...@umiami.org> wrote in message

> On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 22:07:59 +0100, SPiG
> <Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote:
>
> >y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled
> >in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
> >who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
> >unlike your cess pit ...
> >
> >we have a saying ..."increase the peace"
> >
> >well I hope some of the gun wankers on this group are as good as their
> >word and DO buy more weapons and increase their nra subscriptions ...
> >
> >..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
> >children.
> >
> >Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
> >A bloodletting.
> >
> >I don't give a fuck about you gun cunt's, ... you can toss as many of
> >you on the stake to burn build up a fucking mountain of redneck
> >cadavers.
> >
> >Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
> >more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
> >your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..
> >
> >Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
> >to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
> >household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.
> >

> You are SO right! The thing is, they DO see it, they just don't
> care. I'm sorry to say that one of the fundamental characteristics of
> my nation's people is GREED and SELFISHNESS. As long as it suits
> them, then all else be damned! " I Want My Uzi, so I don't care
> how many people have to die!" That's the basics by which we live.
>
> The Speedbyrd®

If only you had a justified cause...

Average Joe

Jun 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/5/00

> On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 17:43:55 -0400, SMS Mike <sms...@bellsouth.net>
> wrote:

> >SPiG wrote:
> >
> >> Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
> >> more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
> >> your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..
> >>
> >> Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
> >> to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
> >> household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.
> ><<<===================================================>>>
> >
> > SMS: Do you honestly think that ANYONE in the United States gives a
Fuzzy
> >Rats Ass about your opinions, SPiG? We here in TPG simply keep you around
> >for amusement purposes. We DO need a good laugh from time to time!
>

> then look up your old lady's twat at your old home and then you'll
> laugh, thinking, "gee, THAT'S where it all began! What was momma
> thinking?? What did she want with me? Oh, I get it. She didn't!"

> > Now, read what things are REALLY like here in the good old USA!
> >-----
> >
> >Anchorage Alaska, June 4, 2000
> >
> > It's been said the best way to learn something is with hands-on
> >experience. The same is true with guns, which is why for 13 years, a
> >gun education effort has been teaching children appreciation for safe
> >shooting.
> >
> > It's not everyday that a 14-year-old like Trevor O'Hare has the
> >chance to fire a German submachine gun. But he's one of more than 250
> >children who learned more about the MP-5 and a number of other guns at
> >Youth Shooting Appreciation Day Sunday.
>
> OH, what a proud day that must have been!!! Should have shot his
> parents with it!
> 'Youth Shooting Appreciation Day".
>
> Translated: " Minor League Nazis In Training - Tomorrow The World!"
>
> You can never start the little shitbags too early to grow up like
> their irresponsible, self centered, overegostical daddies!

Average Joe

Jun 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/5/00

"peedbyrd" <te...@umiami.org> wrote in message

> On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 23:25:02 +0100, SPiG
> <Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote:

> >><<<===================================================>>>
> >>
> >> SMS: Do you honestly think that ANYONE in the United States gives a
Fuzzy
> >>Rats Ass about your opinions, SPiG? We here in TPG simply keep you
around
> >>for amusement purposes. We DO need a good laugh from time to time!
> >>
> >Like most of the pig-ignorant rednecks that squeal in here you miss
> >the point ..but I am used to it - that's why I DECIDE to hang around
> >in this news group because - guess what. YOU AMUSE ME.
> >
> >I laugh at your inane mediocrity. Your ignorance is astounding to the
> >point of hilarity. I stick around and condescend because I am better
> >off than you ...but the funniest thing is YOU CANNOT SEE IT. You
> >really think your society is freer and safer and more libertarian. You
> >keep ranting on about freedom and liberty but you have less than me.
> >You go on about the ideals your country was founded on but cannot see
> >what the consequences of those ideals are. Even Jefferson appreciated
> >and wrote down himself that to engineer a continuing equilibrium for
> >your society you have to have intermittent revolutions or at the very
> >least civil unrest because at the very core of your constitution it
> >exemplifies the requirement that the civilian MUST mistrust their
> >government and be vigilant. And you still don't see it!.
> >
> >Never mind - I fear for the intelligent citizens of your country but I
> >at the same time I am eager for another LA riot but on a more
> >state-wide scale (and you know it is coming) - because its what you
> >slag heap rednecks deserve - a bullet to the brain.
> >------------------------------------------------
> >You are the symptom, I am the consequence - SPiG
>

> Bullseye!!! I am thrilled that other cultures see us for what we
> REALLY are, rather than the propaganda bullshit that the NRA and it's
> once lovely leader spews! I'm sorry to say that.... you are right!

SPiG

Jun 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/5/00
On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 22:26:30 GMT, msm...@my-deja.com

>In article <kl5ojs4014jtod7tk...@4ax.com>,
> SPiG <Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote:
>
>Y'know the place where the law of the land refused to become
>embroiled in emotions of fear and whim and keeps it self and the
>citizens who abide by it outside of the realm of the rights of the
>individual...unlike the UK under Blair....
>
>We have a saying. "Don't tread on me."
>
>We also have another saying, "don't make mountains out of molehills."
>Which is why with few exceptions, we don't go about rioting in the
>streets of Europe, beating up people of other nations, all in the name
>of being fans of United.
>
>See, here in America, we value the individual and abhor mob mentality
>such as one might find in your average rioter, or Brit football fan,
>or Labour MP.
>
>But I'm not going to decry the stripping of individual right within
>British law. After all, you're not going to wake up until after a
>tyrrany has decended upon your land. And by that point maybe you'll
>recognize why so many Americans are zealous defenders of their civil
>liberties, including the right to one's self-defense.
>
>Mike Smith

I'd like to ..and will I assure you, retort with some facts in the
undying hope that there must be one gun nut out there with something
between his ears ...just as soon as I can stop laughing ...

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

Message has been deleted

Mike Deaton

Jun 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/5/00
You sound like a communist to me. Are you a subject in your country boy?
You pissed case you cannot own a weapon or are you a "mama's boy? By what I
read below, you must be stupid. The commies brainwash you BOY? If you know
ANYTHING you must know that since the UK banned guns, their crime rate is
higher than ours per capita. The same thing is happening "Down Under".
When you ban guns you only ban them from honest people and the people who
refuse to turn them over are then made into criminals. I am proud to say
that when and if the time comes, I will be a criminal as well cause I don't
give up my guns for you anti-gun Rosie O'Donnell ass kissing punks.

SPiG <Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote in message

> y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled
> in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
> who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
> unlike your cess pit ...
>
> we have a saying ..."increase the peace"
>
> well I hope some of the gun wankers on this group are as good as their
> word and DO buy more weapons and increase their nra subscriptions ...
>
> ..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
> children.
>
> Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
> A bloodletting.
>
> I don't give a fuck about you gun cunt's, ... you can toss as many of
> you on the stake to burn build up a fucking mountain of redneck
> cadavers.
>

> Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
> more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
> your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..
>
> Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
> to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
> household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.

Robb Bresciani

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 23:25:02 +0100, SPiG
<Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 17:43:55 -0400, SMS Mike <sms...@bellsouth.net>
>>
>>SPiG wrote:
>>

>>> Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
>>> more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
>>> your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..
>>>
>>> Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
>>> to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
>>> household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.

>><<<===================================================>>>
>>
>> SMS: Do you honestly think that ANYONE in the United States gives a Fuzzy
>>Rats Ass about your opinions, SPiG? We here in TPG simply keep you around
>>for amusement purposes. We DO need a good laugh from time to time!
>>
>Like most of the pig-ignorant rednecks that squeal in here you miss
>the point ..but I am used to it - that's why I DECIDE to hang around
>in this news group because - guess what. YOU AMUSE ME.
>
>I laugh at your inane mediocrity. Your ignorance is astounding to the
>point of hilarity. I stick around and condescend because I am better
>off than you ...but the funniest thing is YOU CANNOT SEE IT. You
>really think your society is freer and safer and more libertarian. You
>keep ranting on about freedom and liberty but you have less than me.
>You go on about the ideals your country was founded on but cannot see
>what the consequences of those ideals are. Even Jefferson appreciated
>and wrote down himself that to engineer a continuing equilibrium for
>your society you have to have intermittent revolutions or at the very
>least civil unrest because at the very core of your constitution it
>exemplifies the requirement that the civilian MUST mistrust their
>government and be vigilant. And you still don't see it!.
>
>Never mind - I fear for the intelligent citizens of your country but I
>at the same time I am eager for another LA riot but on a more
>state-wide scale (and you know it is coming) - because its what you
>slag heap rednecks deserve - a bullet to the brain.

>You are the symptom, I am the consequence - SPiG

Not that you sheeple have the means to administer said bullet. I guess
you'll have to try your second favorite weapon. That's right boys &
girls!!! Pull down your pants and grab your ankles! SPIG is going to
try and bugger us all! Too bad he's bringing a worm to a snake
fight!!!!

Robb

Pat Hines

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
SPiG wrote:

> y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled
> in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
> who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
> unlike your cess pit ...

As if any American gives a fuzzy... about what some pencil-necked
foreign geek thinks about us.

We kicked them out in 1783, and with one exception that was severely
punished, none have ever had the temerity to try to come back.

Pat Hines

no one of consequence

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
SPiG <Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote:
]y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled
]in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
]who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
]unlike your cess pit ...
]
]we have a saying ..."increase the peace"

...which you ignore in your trolling attempts.

]well I hope some of the gun wankers on this group are as good as their

]word and DO buy more weapons and increase their nra subscriptions ...
]
]..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
]children.
]
]Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
]A bloodletting.
]
]I don't give a fuck about you gun cunt's, ... you can toss as many of
]you on the stake to burn build up a fucking mountain of redneck
]cadavers.

Tsk. Just in the last few days you were whingening about how no one should have
the right to kill anyone. Now you call for the targets of your pet bigotries to be
killed.

Do -try- to be consistent. We don't need -another- Randy Douglas mucking about.

]Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)

]more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
]your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..

..and now you want children killed to further your cause. What a ferocious little
monster you are.

]Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you

]to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
]household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.

Actually, more children die from other causes in the household. But then a
small-minded bigot like yourself will cling to anything to fuel your hate.

Get a life, please.

--
|Patrick Chester (Now in Elmhurst, Illinois) wol...@io.com |
|"Anything I can do to help?" "Um. Short of dying? No, can't think of a |

David Voth

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 22:08:13 +0100, SPiG
<Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> was kind enough to write:

<snip>

>..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
>children.

Of course you offer no concrete evidence to back up that assertion.

>Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
>A bloodletting.

Dibs on the .sig.

>I don't give a fuck about you gun cunt's, ... you can toss as many of
>you on the stake to burn build up a fucking mountain of redneck
>cadavers.

Bigot.

<snip>

--

Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
A bloodletting.

- SPiG, a.k.a. B1FF, June 2000

Mort

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00

Speedbyrd <se...@umiami.org> wrote in message
> On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 22:07:59 +0100, SPiG

> <Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote:
>
> >y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled
> >in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
> >who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
> >unlike your cess pit ...
> >
> >we have a saying ..."increase the peace"
> >
> >well I hope some of the gun wankers on this group are as good as their
> >word and DO buy more weapons and increase their nra subscriptions ...
> >
> >..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
> >children.
> >
> >Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
> >A bloodletting.
> >
> >I don't give a fuck about you gun cunt's, ... you can toss as many of
> >you on the stake to burn build up a fucking mountain of redneck
> >cadavers.
> >
> >Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
> >more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
> >your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..
> >
> >Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
> >to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
> >household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.
> >

> You are SO right! The thing is, they DO see it, they just don't
> care. I'm sorry to say that one of the fundamental characteristics of
> my nation's people is GREED and SELFISHNESS. As long as it suits
> them, then all else be damned! " I Want My Uzi, so I don't care
> how many people have to die!" That's the basics by which we live.
>
> The Speedbyrd®

You are still the best pro-gun voice on the Internet but Spig is catching
up.

I don't want an Uzi. All I need is a .22 and a clear shot at you when you
decide to come after my gun.

-*MORT*-

SM cyclist

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00

In article <kl5ojs4014jtod7tk...@4ax.com>, SPiG
<Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote:

>..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
>children.

As often as you've been trolling around this NG, you're obviously not reading
any of the other postings.

Here, s-s-s-s-s-p-p-p-p Piggy, s-s-s-s-s-p-p-p-p Piggy.....

The Dread Pirate Roberts

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00

SPiG wrote:

> y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled
> in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
> who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
> unlike your cess pit ...
>
> we have a saying ..."increase the peace"
>
> well I hope some of the gun wankers on this group are as good as their
> word and DO buy more weapons and increase their nra subscriptions ...
>

> ..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
> children.
>

> Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
> A bloodletting.
>
> I don't give a fuck about you gun cunt's, ... you can toss as many of
> you on the stake to burn build up a fucking mountain of redneck
> cadavers.
>
> Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
> more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
> your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..
>
> Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
> to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
> household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.

<sarcasm on>
What an inspiring message from S-pig, who names himself after the people
he so desires to become.

Can't you feel the love?
<sarcasm off>

> You are the symptom, I am the consequence - SPiG

You are the disease; I am the cure.

The Dread Pirate Roberts
Tyrants and criminals prefer UNARMED victims (refute that, if you can)
Remember McAnder's Barn

dragon13

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
SPiG wrote:

> y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled
> in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
> who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
> unlike your cess pit ...
>
> we have a saying ..."increase the peace"

One does not fight people of evil intent by saying "please" or even
"pretty please", nor by burying your head in the sand. One fights such
people through the knowledge they have the legal, moral and ethical
rights -- along with the strength of force -- to do so.

> well I hope some of the gun wankers on this group are as good as their
> word and DO buy more weapons and increase their nra subscriptions ...
>
> ..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
> children.

You really ought to do some elementary mathematics on the issue.
98% of American firearms are never used in a crime. Ever.
Current estimates are that there are nearly 500 million arms in civilian
hands in this country, a revision from the 1970's "200 to 250 million"
based on firearm sales in the last 20 years.

> Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
> A bloodletting.

Say what? Are you advocating an increase in violence?
Are you trying to incite a riot?

> I don't give a fuck about you gun cunt's, ... you can toss as many of
> you on the stake to burn build up a fucking mountain of redneck
> cadavers.

Say what? Are you advocating mass murder now?

> Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
> more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
> your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..
>

> Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
> to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
> household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.

Automobiles kill more children than guns, and there are more accidental
drownings than accidental firearm deaths of children. The number of
"child" deaths by firearm in the statistics include gang-related deaths,
drug deals gone bad and other acts of criminality by the "victim". And
the Statistics include "children" old enough to sign contracts, serve in
the armed forces and vote (i.e. 18, 19, 20 and 21 year olds and in some
cases up to 24 year olds).

> You are the symptom, I am the consequence - SPiG

Do some basic math. Look at the crime stats on firearm deaths and
injuries. Even presuming that each one was committed with a different
firearm and basing the total number of arms at a "modest" 350 Million,
it still works out to about 2%.

One "factoid" proffered by anti-gun groups was that:

"On an average day, more than a million Americans are carrying
guns outside their workplace. Two million more keep guns in
their cars and trucks."

If this is true, that's about 3 million carrying instances per DAY!
But then they claim there are about 1 million "violent handgun crimes"
per year. So to put that in perspective, 3M x 365Days = 1.095 BILLION
possible instances where someone could use one of those carried guns in
a "violent handgun crime". But, since only one Million crimes were
committed in that year, the actual "violent" uses works out to be
0.091%. Less than 1/10th of 1%. So either Americans carrying guns are
very well disciplined or the gun-controller's theories of "blood in the
streets" doesn't hold water. One could very well look at this as firearm
ownership having a 99.918% safety record! Pretty incredible.

Remember too that 3 million carrying incidents is about 1% of the total
number of firearms in civilian hands. Perhaps even considerably less.
And we are not even including the number of firearms in the home that
may be handled daily, for cleaning & maintenance, recreation or
self-defense.

--BillC
http://home.pacbell.net/dragon13/gunintro.html
Research, Information and Opinion for the RKBA

Steve

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
SPiG wrote:

> y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled
> in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
> who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
> unlike your cess pit ...

I've read quite a few of your posts, and I must say, you are one
arrogant individual. If you had the intellect to back it up, you
truly would be awesome ! (but still wrong)

> we have a saying ..."increase the peace"

> well I hope some of the gun wankers on this group are as good as their

> word and DO buy more weapons and increase their nra subscriptions ...

You can count on it, good buddy !

> ..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
> children.

If you really don't know any better, I'm sure someone here can
straighten you out on the above error.

> Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
> A bloodletting.
>

> I don't give a fuck about you gun cunt's, ... you can toss as many of
> you on the stake to burn build up a fucking mountain of redneck
> cadavers.
>

> Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
> more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
> your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..
>
> Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
> to realise

I was right. You have no idea what it means to be principled.

> ... As you know more children die from guns in the
> household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.

> You are the symptom, I am the consequence - SPiG

Cheers
Steve

Bama Brian

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
SPiG,

FOAD

--
Cheers,
Bama Brian

"SPiG" <Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote in message

> y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled
> in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
> who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
> unlike your cess pit ...
>

> we have a saying ..."increase the peace"
>
> well I hope some of the gun wankers on this group are as good as their
> word and DO buy more weapons and increase their nra subscriptions ...
>

> ..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
> children.
>

> Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
> A bloodletting.
>
> I don't give a fuck about you gun cunt's, ... you can toss as many of
> you on the stake to burn build up a fucking mountain of redneck
> cadavers.
>
> Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
> more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
> your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..
>
> Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you

> to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the

Gary Barrentine

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00

SPiG <Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote in message
> y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled
> in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
> who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
> unlike your cess pit ...

Sure, just like the fans of your beloved game of football who beat the crap
out of each other for no reason.

> we have a saying ..."increase the peace"

Sure thing, increase the peace at some of your sporting events, then you
may have something to stand on.

> ..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
> children.

I guess most of the children where I live should be dead then. Last time
I checked most children where I live play with out fear of being shot,
with out fear of violence, why because we have educated our children
to the facts of life and not the lies of feel good politics.

> Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
> A bloodletting.
>
> I don't give a fuck about you gun cunt's, ... you can toss as many of
> you on the stake to burn build up a fucking mountain of redneck
> cadavers.

Just like most ignorant anti-rigth people you resort to name calling.

> Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
> to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
> household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.

Plese show how you came to this conclusuion. All studies that
have tried to show this correlation have been proven to be flawed.

Gary Barrentine
g_barr...@mindspring.com

SPiG

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 00:54:07 GMT, rob...@hotmail.com (Robb Bresciani)

>On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 23:25:02 +0100, SPiG
><Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote:
>
>>I laugh at your inane mediocrity. Your ignorance is astounding to the
>>point of hilarity. I stick around and condescend because I am better
>>off than you ...but the funniest thing is YOU CANNOT SEE IT. You
>>really think your society is freer and safer and more libertarian. You
>>keep ranting on about freedom and liberty but you have less than me.
>>You go on about the ideals your country was founded on but cannot see
>>what the consequences of those ideals are. Even Jefferson appreciated
>>and wrote down himself that to engineer a continuing equilibrium for
>>your society you have to have intermittent revolutions or at the very
>>least civil unrest because at the very core of your constitution it
>>exemplifies the requirement that the civilian MUST mistrust their
>>government and be vigilant. And you still don't see it!.
>>
>>Never mind - I fear for the intelligent citizens of your country but I
>>at the same time I am eager for another LA riot but on a more
>>state-wide scale (and you know it is coming) - because its what you
>>slag heap rednecks deserve - a bullet to the brain.
>>------------------------------------------------
>>You are the symptom, I am the consequence - SPiG
>
>Not that you sheeple have the means to administer said bullet. I guess
>you'll have to try your second favorite weapon. That's right boys &
>girls!!! Pull down your pants and grab your ankles! SPIG is going to
>try and bugger us all! Too bad he's bringing a worm to a snake
>fight!!!!
>

>Robb

Is that all you can fire? ... blanks again! ..LOL!

Listen Robyn ...you are my bitch! ...

no one of consequence

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
*sigh*

Will you -think- before you respond to trolls like SPiG... if he 'FO', he might
reproduce via fission before he reaches the 'AD' point...

Do we -really- want that? ;)

Bama Brian <bamaNO...@mindspring.com> wrote:
]SPiG,

]
]FOAD
]
]--
]Cheers,
]Bama Brian
]NRA Life
]GOA Life
]Libertarian
]Voting for the lesser of two evils is STILL voting for an evil.
]Vote Libertarian. You'll be glad you did.
].

]
]"SPiG" <Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote in message

]news:kl5ojs4014jtod7tk...@4ax.com...
]> y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled
]> in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
]> who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
]> unlike your cess pit ...

]>

]> ------------------------------------------------

]> You are the symptom, I am the consequence - SPiG

]
]

NASCAR

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 23:25:02 +0100, SPiG
<Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 17:43:55 -0400, SMS Mike <sms...@bellsouth.net>
>>
>>SPiG wrote:
>>

>>> Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
>>> more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
>>> your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..
>>>
>>> Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
>>> to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
>>> household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.

>><<<===================================================>>>
>>
>> SMS: Do you honestly think that ANYONE in the United States gives a Fuzzy
>>Rats Ass about your opinions, SPiG? We here in TPG simply keep you around
>>for amusement purposes. We DO need a good laugh from time to time!
>>
>Like most of the pig-ignorant rednecks that squeal in here you miss
>the point ..but I am used to it - that's why I DECIDE to hang around
>in this news group because - guess what. YOU AMUSE ME.
>

>I laugh at your inane mediocrity. Your ignorance is astounding to the
>point of hilarity. I stick around and condescend because I am better
>off than you ...but the funniest thing is YOU CANNOT SEE IT. You
>really think your society is freer and safer and more libertarian. You
>keep ranting on about freedom and liberty but you have less than me.
>You go on about the ideals your country was founded on but cannot see
>what the consequences of those ideals are. Even Jefferson appreciated
>and wrote down himself that to engineer a continuing equilibrium for
>your society you have to have intermittent revolutions or at the very
>least civil unrest because at the very core of your constitution it
>exemplifies the requirement that the civilian MUST mistrust their
>government and be vigilant. And you still don't see it!.
>
>Never mind - I fear for the intelligent citizens of your country but I
>at the same time I am eager for another LA riot but on a more
>state-wide scale (and you know it is coming) - because its what you
>slag heap rednecks deserve - a bullet to the brain.

>You are the symptom, I am the consequence - SPiG

You don't say anything, you just post hate and name calling. How
stupid are you?

NASCAR

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 22:08:13 +0100, SPiG
<Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote:

>y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled
>in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
>who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
>unlike your cess pit ...
>
>we have a saying ..."increase the peace"
>
>well I hope some of the gun wankers on this group are as good as their
>word and DO buy more weapons and increase their nra subscriptions ...
>
>..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
>children.
>
>Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
>A bloodletting.
>
>I don't give a fuck about you gun cunt's, ... you can toss as many of
>you on the stake to burn build up a fucking mountain of redneck
>cadavers.

Gun grabbers must be the most violent people on the earth. WHy do you
want to kill everyone?

>Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
>more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
>your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..
>
>Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
>to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
>household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.

Well this isn't true but you wouldn't want confuse the issue with
facts.

Please explain, if countries with gun bans are seeing crime rising and
America with more firearms per capita than ever before is seeing crime
drop, why do you want the US to ban guns and have our crime rise? Are
you a criminal? Are you looking for safer conditions by being assured
that your victims are disarmed.

Steve

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00

"NASCAR" <nasc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Robb Bresciani

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 14:23:33 +0100, SPiG <crai...@worldnett.att.net>
wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 00:54:07 GMT, rob...@hotmail.com (Robb Bresciani)

>>>------------------------------------------------
>>>You are the symptom, I am the consequence - SPiG
>>

>>Not that you sheeple have the means to administer said bullet. I guess
>>you'll have to try your second favorite weapon. That's right boys &
>>girls!!! Pull down your pants and grab your ankles! SPIG is going to
>>try and bugger us all! Too bad he's bringing a worm to a snake
>>fight!!!!
>>

>>Robb
>
>Is that all you can fire? ... blanks again! ..LOL!

Just remember... a blank charge is responsible for the death of Jason
Li. (The Crow) the wad (no pun intended) went through is hand, hit his
chest, penetrated, (there I go again!) and killed him. Don't
underestimate a blank cartridge. Even paper can kill if thrown with
enough force.

>Listen Robyn ...you are my bitch! ...

Robyn? What... you quoting Mike Tyson there?

>You are the symptom, I am the consequence - SPiG

Robb

Robb Bresciani

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
On 6 Jun 2000 15:01:32 GMT, wol...@fnord.io.com (no one of
consequence) wrote:

>*sigh*
>
>Will you -think- before you respond to trolls like SPiG... if he 'FO', he might
>reproduce via fission before he reaches the 'AD' point...
>
>Do we -really- want that? ;)

----snip----

Thanks... you just ruined my appetite! I mean, I AM trying to lose a
little weight... but Yeach! Not That Way!!!!!

Robb

Bama Brian

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
Oops! Completely forgot about fission and cloning!

And if he were shattered into tiny little bits, they'd probably all
re-coalesce into the same critter - much like the 'bad' Terminator in T2.
Or maybe all the tiny bits would become tiny little SPiGs.

What was I thinking?

--

"no one of consequence" <wol...@fnord.io.com> wrote in message

> *sigh*
>
> Will you -think- before you respond to trolls like SPiG... if he 'FO', he
might
> reproduce via fission before he reaches the 'AD' point...
>
> Do we -really- want that? ;)
>

> Bama Brian <bamaNO...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> ]SPiG,
> ]
> ]FOAD
> ]
> ]--
> ]Cheers,
> ]Bama Brian
> ]NRA Life
> ]GOA Life
> ]Libertarian
> ]Voting for the lesser of two evils is STILL voting for an evil.
> ]Vote Libertarian. You'll be glad you did.
> ].
> ]
> ]"SPiG" <Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote in message
> ]news:kl5ojs4014jtod7tk...@4ax.com...

> ]> y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled

> ]> in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
> ]> who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
> ]> unlike your cess pit ...
> ]>
> ]> we have a saying ..."increase the peace"
> ]>
> ]> well I hope some of the gun wankers on this group are as good as their
> ]> word and DO buy more weapons and increase their nra subscriptions ...
> ]>
> ]> ..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
> ]> children.
> ]>
> ]> Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
> ]> A bloodletting.
> ]>
> ]> I don't give a fuck about you gun cunt's, ... you can toss as many of
> ]> you on the stake to burn build up a fucking mountain of redneck
> ]> cadavers.

> ]>
> ]> Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)

> ]> more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from
> ]> your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..
> ]>
> ]> Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
> ]> to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
> ]> household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.

> ]>
> ]>
> ]>
> ]>
> ]>
> ]> ------------------------------------------------

> ]> You are the symptom, I am the consequence - SPiG

The Wraith

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
One thing we know for sure. It will take a lot more than you and your
fellow wankers of your "ant farm" to take our guns away. Matter of fact,...
there isn't a damn thing you can do about it, but piss yourself.

> SPiG, a fugitive from justice, wimpered:

Glenworthy@xteleport.com Henry Glenworthy

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
"The Wraith" <theW...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Isn't it interesting how criminals, fools and degenerates somehow expect
everyone else descend to their level? That's why the dickless Brits are
all atwitter over countries which don't fall into lock-step with their
efforts
to become certified sheep.

------------------------------------

Snuffy

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
Streidbirrd wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Jun 2000 23:03:18 -0400, "Mike Deaton"
> <mde...@dpsolutionsltd.com> wrote:
>
> >You sound like a communist to me. Are you a subject in your country boy?
> >You pissed case you cannot own a weapon or are you a "mama's boy? By what I
> >read below, you must be stupid. The commies brainwash you BOY? If you know
> >ANYTHING you must know that since the UK banned guns, their crime rate is
> >higher than ours per capita. The same thing is happening "Down Under".
> >When you ban guns you only ban them from honest people and the people who
> >refuse to turn them over are then made into criminals. I am proud to say
> >that when and if the time comes, I will be a criminal as well cause I don't
> >give up my guns for you anti-gun Rosie O'Donnell ass kissing punks.
>

> Oh yes you will! and I'm doing all I can to make sure that happens!
>
> The Speedbyrd®

Speedturd is only inciting "anger." They can ban them, they can "take" them. But first,
they have to FIND them. Too many hiding places; in the ground, in a tree, under a rock,
inside a wall, even inside "food cans." Speedturd, there is not enough luck, or
manpower or guts to try to take guns from law abiding gun owners. Maybe you sissy types
will bend over and take it up the butt (no pun) , but the rest of us WON'T. Keep this
message too, as a reference in the future.

Here is another "threat." Many will die fighting for their right, but I think more will
die trying to enforce a ban on the 2nd Amendment rights.

Pay the right people at the right place for their "services" and anyone can be found.

--
==========

Always remember, no matter how good she looks,
somewhere, someplace in the world, there's
another guy who is sick and tired of putting
up with her crap. - Someone who knows

Snuffy

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
Streidbirrd wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 04:52:17 GMT, "Mort" <fin...@ispchannel.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> You are SO right! The thing is, they DO see it, they just don't
> >> care. I'm sorry to say that one of the fundamental characteristics of
> >> my nation's people is GREED and SELFISHNESS. As long as it suits
> >> them, then all else be damned! " I Want My Uzi, so I don't care
> >> how many people have to die!" That's the basics by which we live.
> >>
> >> The Speedbyrd®
> >>
> >You are still the best pro-gun voice on the Internet but Spig is catching
> >up.
> >
> >I don't want an Uzi. All I need is a .22 and a clear shot at you when you
> >decide to come after my gun.
> >
> >-*MORT*-
>

> I don't do the dirty work. I set the wheels in motion. There are
> others who will confiscate and you WILL comply!
>
> The Speedbyrd®

There seems to be a hope that you will be one of the "enforcers" but if you are not,
you will no less liable as they.

Snuffy

Jun 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/6/00
SqueedBird wrote:

> >> Oh yes you will! and I'm doing all I can to make sure that happens!
> >>
> >> The Speedbyrd®
> >
> >Speedturd is only inciting "anger." They can ban them, they can "take" them. But first,
> >they have to FIND them. Too many hiding places; in the ground, in a tree, under a rock,
> >inside a wall, even inside "food cans." Speedturd, there is not enough luck, or
> >manpower or guts to try to take guns from law abiding gun owners. Maybe you sissy types
> >will bend over and take it up the butt (no pun) , but the rest of us WON'T. Keep this
> >message too, as a reference in the future.
>

> Then by hiding them, their one purpose is defeated. If it's
> that well hidden, it's ineffective. BTW, you'd be
> surprised at the power that exists to clean you out.

Yeah! Ex-lax works wonders, doesn't it? Oh, you don't need it, do you?

> >Here is another "threat." Many will die fighting for their right, but I think more will
> >die trying to enforce a ban on the 2nd Amendment rights.
>

> More of them on YOUR side.

Fantasy!

> >Pay the right people at the right place for their "services" and anyone can be found.
>

> And then what?

> The Speedbyrd®

Robb Bresciani

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00
On Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:09:58 -0700, "Bama Brian"
<bamaNO...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Oops! Completely forgot about fission and cloning!
>
>And if he were shattered into tiny little bits, they'd probably all
>re-coalesce into the same critter - much like the 'bad' Terminator in T2.
>Or maybe all the tiny bits would become tiny little SPiGs.
>
>What was I thinking?

Like all the bad little Ashs in "Army of Darkness." Ugh! I can see it
now... and it ain't purty!

Robb

SPiG

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00
On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 17:59:29 GMT, rob...@hotmail.com (Robb Bresciani)

>On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 14:23:33 +0100, SPiG <crai...@worldnett.att.net>
>wrote:
>

>>On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 00:54:07 GMT, rob...@hotmail.com (Robb Bresciani)

>>>Not that you sheeple have the means to administer said bullet. I guess
>>>you'll have to try your second favorite weapon. That's right boys &
>>>girls!!! Pull down your pants and grab your ankles! SPIG is going to
>>>try and bugger us all! Too bad he's bringing a worm to a snake
>>>fight!!!!
>>>

>>>Robb
>>
>>Is that all you can fire? ... blanks again! ..LOL!
>
>Just remember... a blank charge is responsible for the death of Jason
>Li. (The Crow) the wad (no pun intended) went through is hand, hit his
>chest, penetrated, (there I go again!) and killed him. Don't
>underestimate a blank cartridge. Even paper can kill if thrown with
>enough force.

?? Err...your point being? ...why do you sad little sheep drift off
into la la land all the time - do you rednecks realise there is a real
world outside hollywood. What are you citing the death of a
"celebrity"?. Why not cite the deaths of schoolchildren and innocent
bystanders in a macdonalds?

NASCAR

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00

Actually, more important, why do they insist on bans when in their own
country the bans have caused an increase in crime?

NASCAR

Jun 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/7/00

Well actually according to the department of justice, school shootings
have been on a slight decline in that past few years. Why do you want
that to stop? As for the Wendy's in NYC, that is a gun ban utopia.
Why didn't you gun ban work? Again the countries that have total or
virtually total gun bans have a problem with crime rising. OTOH the
US is seeing a crime drop and record numbers of firearms sales. Which
one is working ot your liking? Do you want crime to rise or drop?
Since you advocate gun bans I have to assume that you want crime to
rise. Again I ask, are you a criminal looking for safere working
conditions?

Cam Kirmser

Jun 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/8/00

SPiG <Charle...@SharonsHouse.com> wrote in message
> y'know the place where the law of the land refuses to become embroiled
> in emotions of revenge and vengeance and keeps itself and the citizens
> who abide by it above the slime and the level of the average killer -
> unlike your cess pit ...

Ya know, I haven't seen anyone invite you to come over here. So, if you
don't like it so much, stay away. Solves your problem and ours. Or, are you
just a whiner by nature?

> we have a saying ..."increase the peace"

We have a few of our own;
"Don't Tread On Me."
"Give me liberty or give me death."
"America, love it or leave it."
"In God We Trust."
I think that's fine for now...

> well I hope some of the gun wankers on this group are as good as their
> word and DO buy more weapons and increase their nra subscriptions ...

Already have. In fact, there's a gun show this weekend in Dallas, and I
intend to purchase a few more. I also have some donations to send to the
NRA. Thanx for your support!

> ..the more guns, the more violence, the more tragic deaths of
> children.

Hmm. Care to prove that? As if you could.

> Increase the violence ... I say - because that's what its gonna take.
> A bloodletting.
>
> I don't give a fuck about you gun cunt's, ... you can toss as many of
> you on the stake to burn build up a fucking mountain of redneck
> cadavers.

If you have such a dearth of concern, why do you bother to write so many
posts? Seems you should seek some help for your problem.

> Its obvious to me its going to take a few hundred (maybe thousands)
> more deaths of children for you wankers to have your guns removed from

> your asses. Lets hope its sooner rather than later ..

Yawn...

> Maybe it will take the death of one of your children for some of you
> to realise ... As you know more children die from guns in the
> household than otherwise ...so you got it coming.

Ha! We know no such thing. More kids die from drowning than from guns. Get
some accurate info, why doncha?

> You are the symptom, I am the consequence - SPiG

All you are is a pimple on the rump of society.

SM cyclist

Jun 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/8/00

In article <8hjhmr$336$1...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net>, "Bama Brian"
<bamaNO...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Oops! Completely forgot about fission and cloning!
>
>And if he were shattered into tiny little bits, they'd probably all
>re-coalesce into the same critter - much like the 'bad' Terminator in T2.
>Or maybe all the tiny bits would become tiny little SPiGs.
>
>What was I thinking?

And don't forget: Don't feed him after midnight or get him wet. He gets really
nasty.

SM cyclist

Jun 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/8/00

In article <sv9qjsshs8j53afmq...@4ax.com>, Streidbirrd
<feaxa...@umiami.org> wrote:

>I don't do the dirty work. I set the wheels in motion. There are
>others who will confiscate and you WILL comply!
>
> The Speedbyrd®

More evidence of EmptyHead™'s elite status... No ditchdigging for this guy.

SM cyclist

Jun 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/8/00

In article <emkrjs4k17e6flbah...@4ax.com>, MinaByrd
<MyB...@cnthos.cix.miami.edu> wrote:

>Alabama, no less. Ya'll still lynching a Black person every
>Saturday night down there? No wonder you feel you need
>guns. Those uppity Blacks told you just where it's at and
>now the tables have turned.
>
>In addition to disarming you fools, I now have to work to
>make sure that the abortion rate can be maximized. I see on
>here what happens when it's not done at the right time.
>

> The Speedbyrd®

Okay, EmptyHead™, just where did gun-control laws get their start, and
against which race were they directed? You don't have to answer, because you
already did.

W. E. Woods

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00

SPiG wrote:

> ..the more guns, the more violence,

Well, I guess no one needs to bother with you. This statement of yours
is totally ignorant.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read
many obituaries with a lot of pleasure."
--Clarence Darrow

"Give me ambiguity or give me something else!"

W. E. Woods

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00

Speedbyrd wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:57:34 -0700, "W. E. Woods"
> <wew...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>

> >SPiG wrote:
> >
> >> ..the more guns, the more violence,
> >
> >Well, I guess no one needs to bother with you. This statement of yours
> >is totally ignorant.
>

> You're going to say it's not true???

Yes indeed, chump.

Allen James

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
In article <6bamks0tdp5lq6j4c...@4ax.com>, Speedbyrd
<may...@inx.benthos.miami.edu> wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 23:08:33 -0700, "W. E. Woods"

> <wew...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>

> >Speedbyrd wrote:

> >> You're going to say it's not true???
> >
> >Yes indeed, chump.
> >

> Then YOU'RE the chump. Chump.
>
> The Speedbyrd®

Guns are not magical.

Guns do not CAUSE anything. D'you believe toasters CAUSE toast, or that
toasters are used to MAKE toast?

Can you figure out the difference? If not, then it's easy to understand
why you would believe something as stupid as " ..the more guns, the
more violence...".

William Hughes

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:57:34 -0700, in talk.politics.guns "W. E. Woods"
<wew...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> SPiG wrote:
>
> > ..the more guns, the more violence,
>
> Well, I guess no one needs to bother with you. This statement of yours
> is totally ignorant.

Gun shows
Gun stores
Police departments
Military bases

All awash with guns, all remarkably safer than the street outside my house.

Yep, SPiG is definately an ass.

William Hughes (Delete underscores in address before replying)
St. Dismas Infirmary for the Incurably Informed
(c. Pat Cadigan, _Synners_, used with permission)

William Hughes

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:19:14 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Speedbyrd
<may...@inx.benthos.miami.edu> wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:57:34 -0700, "W. E. Woods"

> <wew...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>

> >SPiG wrote:
> >
> >> ..the more guns, the more violence,
> >
> >Well, I guess no one needs to bother with you. This statement of yours
> >is totally ignorant.
>

> You're going to say it's not true???

Yep. Demonstrably so. But have never been interested in facts.

kqualls

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
William,

If the presence of guns (especially loaded ones) makes more violence and
death, why hasn't there been any mass murders or shooting sprees at firing
ranges? I heard that question raised on a local talk show that supports the
right to keep and bear arms and it has stuck with me ever since. When the
gun grabbers can answer that to a logical conclusion then maybe we can
listen to them some more. Don't you agree?

--
Thanks
Kevin Q.

"William Hughes" <_lsc2...@flash.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:57:34 -0700, in talk.politics.guns "W. E. Woods"

> <wew...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>

> > SPiG wrote:
> >
> > > ..the more guns, the more violence,
> >
> > Well, I guess no one needs to bother with you. This statement of yours
> > is totally ignorant.
>

> Gun shows
> Gun stores
> Police departments
> Military bases
>
> All awash with guns, all remarkably safer than the street outside my
house.

> Yep, SPiG is definately an ass.

William Hughes

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 12:01:26 -0400, in talk.politics.guns "kqualls"
<kqualls@nospammersallowed_chartertn.net> wrote:

> William,
>
> If the presence of guns (especially loaded ones) makes more violence and
> death, why hasn't there been any mass murders or shooting sprees at firing
> ranges? I heard that question raised on a local talk show that supports the
> right to keep and bear arms and it has stuck with me ever since. When the
> gun grabbers can answer that to a logical conclusion then maybe we can
> listen to them some more. Don't you agree?

Your error is in assuming that anti-gun people are rational. There is, to date,
no evidence to support this assumption.

Marksman

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00

"Speedbyrd" <wayn...@cts.ucla.edu> wrote in message
> Just as there is none to prove that those so adamantly
> obsessed with owning guns are rational, either.
>
> The Speedbyrd®

Just as there is none to prove that those so adamantly obsessed with doing
away with the BoR (such as you) are rational either.

Don Staples

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
I will, see: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/abstract/cjusew96.htm

Speedbyrd wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:57:34 -0700, "W. E. Woods"

> <wew...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>

> >SPiG wrote:
> >
> >> ..the more guns, the more violence,
> >
> >Well, I guess no one needs to bother with you. This statement of yours
> >is totally ignorant.
>

> You're going to say it's not true???
>

> The Speedbyrd®

> With Servers In California, Texas And Virginia - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Fraud-E...@noneya.com

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 11:26:52 -0700, Speedbyrd <wayn...@cts.ucla.edu>
wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 17:26:04 GMT, William Hughes
><_lsc2...@flash.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 12:01:26 -0400, in talk.politics.guns "kqualls"
>><kqualls@nospammersallowed_chartertn.net> wrote:
>>
>>> William,
>>>
>>> If the presence of guns (especially loaded ones) makes more violence and
>>> death, why hasn't there been any mass murders or shooting sprees at firing
>>> ranges? I heard that question raised on a local talk show that supports the
>>> right to keep and bear arms and it has stuck with me ever since. When the
>>> gun grabbers can answer that to a logical conclusion then maybe we can
>>> listen to them some more. Don't you agree?
>>
>>Your error is in assuming that anti-gun people are rational. There is, to date,
>>no evidence to support this assumption.
>>
>>William Hughes (Delete underscores in address before replying)
>>St. Dismas Infirmary for the Incurably Informed
>>(c. Pat Cadigan, _Synners_, used with permission)
>

>Just as there is none to prove that those so adamantly
>obsessed with owning guns are rational, either.
>
> The Speedbyrd®

Lord knows you aren't rational or intelligent.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little
Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty or Safety. Nor, are they
likely to end up with either!

If the government wants us respect the law it should set a better example.

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, ß227, "Any and
all non-solicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a
download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S." E-mailing denotes acceptance of
these terms.

"Patriots are not revolutionaries trying to overthrow the government.
Patriots are counter-revolutionaries trying to prevent the government
from overthrowing the Constitution."

susie

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <4c3nks8lv80ie1gov2o9ld7tcl82c
id...@4ax.com>, William Hughes <_lsc2...@flash.net> writes

>Gun shows
>Gun stores
>Police departments
>Military bases
>
>All awash with guns, all remarkably safer than the street outside my house.

Store - pocket. Pocket - street. Street - BANG!

Show - psycho. Psycho - store. Store - pocket... BANG!

Police - armed. Armed - armed. Armed - BANG!

Military - magazine. Magazine - store. Store - streets. Streets - BANG!

Err... could it be that if there weren't so many guns in your silly
bastard country, outside your house may just be... safer?

--
Susie *Score - don't score. The choice is yours.
http://www.millersfield.demon.co.uk

Marksman

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00

"susie" <su...@millersfield.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <4c3nks8lv80ie1gov2o9ld7tcl82c
> id...@4ax.com>, William Hughes <_lsc2...@flash.net> writes
>
> >Gun shows
> >Gun stores
> >Police departments
> >Military bases
> >
> >All awash with guns, all remarkably safer than the street outside my
house.

> Store - pocket. Pocket - street. Street - BANG!
>
> Show - psycho. Psycho - store. Store - pocket... BANG!
>
> Police - armed. Armed - armed. Armed - BANG!
>
> Military - magazine. Magazine - store. Store - streets. Streets - BANG!
>
> Err... could it be that if there weren't so many guns in your silly
> bastard country, outside your house may just be... safer?

Awww another limey mad that we don't live under the crown like they do...
Poor little subject... Did your "queen" (not speedturd) approve of your
post?

Dunc.x.

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
Your late lemanted countryman, Bill Hicks, had this to say about America's
obsession with handguns.

=====
Like, I was over in England. You ever been to England, anyone, been to
England? No one has handguns in England, not even the cops. True or false?
True. Now-in England last year, they had fourteen deaths from handguns.
FFFFFourteen. Now-the United States, and I think you know how we feel about
handguns-woooo, I'm getting a warm tingly feeling just saying the fucking
word, to be honest with you. I swear to you, I am hard. Twenty-three
thousand deaths from handguns. Now let's go through those numbers again,
because they're a little baffling at first glance. England, where no one has
guns, fffffffourteen deaths. United States, and I think you know how we feel
about guns-woooo, I'm getting a stiffy-twenty-three thousand deaths from
handguns. But there's no connection, and you'd be a fool and a Communist to
make one. There's no connection between having a gun and shooting someone
with it, and not having a gun and not shooting someone. There have been
studies made and there is no connection at all there. Yes. That's absolute
proof. You know, fourteen deaths from handguns. Probably American tourists,
too.
=====

I dunno...I kinda think he had a point...forra yank...

Dunc.x.

William Hughes <_lsc2...@flash.net> wrote in message

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:57:34 -0700, in talk.politics.guns "W. E. Woods"

> <wew...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>

> > SPiG wrote:
> >
> > > ..the more guns, the more violence,
> >
> > Well, I guess no one needs to bother with you. This statement of yours
> > is totally ignorant.
>

> Gun shows
> Gun stores
> Police departments
> Military bases
>
> All awash with guns, all remarkably safer than the street outside my
house.

> Yep, SPiG is definately an ass.

L.B. Jones

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
William Hughes <_lsc2...@flash.net> wrote:
>On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:57:34 -0700, in talk.politics.guns "W. E.
Woods"
><wew...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>

>> SPiG wrote:
>>
>> > ..the more guns, the more violence,
>>
>> Well, I guess no one needs to bother with you. This statement
of yours
>> is totally ignorant.
>
>Gun shows
>Gun stores

The really ballsey crooks hit the gun stores. When they hit,
they're pros... they're ready to kill or be killed and they'd
better be. These guys don't bother with the convieniance store
on the corner; if they can successfully take off the gun shop,
it's for the big bucks. Ever seen a gun store clerk who wasn't
packing? Wonder why? A gun store or show take-off os much more
likely to involve killings than a liquor store or taxi cab
holdup.

Same point for your house: a burgler would rather hit a house
with many guns known to be in it than one without. Why? Guns
sell well. They're right behind cash and dope as the favorite
target.

>Police departments

Well... statistically, a police station is a poor place to hang
out. Lots of violence happens there. Hospitals are a poor
choice, too. Oh, yeah, a domestic court room is a *really* bad
place to be; stay home and watch *Judge Judy*.

>Military bases

I don't know about that. Some are safe and some aren't. I
recall Ft. Dix, NJ about 1972 or so... it was a great place to
get your head split if you walked into the wrong area. Anyway...
yeah, just where I'd want to live!

>All awash with guns, all remarkably safer than the street
outside my house.

If I were you, I believe I'd move.

>Yep, SPiG is definately an ass.

No argument there.

>William Hughes

Lloyd

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Ed Reppert

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
In article <lexIHsAP...@millersfield.demon.co.uk>, susie
<su...@millersfield.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Err... could it be that if there weren't so many guns in your silly
> bastard country, outside your house may just be... safer?

Silly bastard country, is it? Who was it you folks turned to for help
when Hitler was knockin' on your door? Maybe next time we should let you
go to Hell all by yourselves.

I lived in the UK for three years. One of my neighbors there was beat to
death by a bunch of teenagers because he objected to them using his back
garden for a party in the middle of the night. I've lived in my current
neighborhood for seven years, and nobody's been killed here yet. Guess
I'm pretty safe here.

William Hughes

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 11:26:52 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Speedbyrd
<wayn...@cts.ucla.edu> wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 17:26:04 GMT, William Hughes
> <_lsc2...@flash.net> wrote:
> >On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 12:01:26 -0400, in talk.politics.guns "kqualls"
> ><kqualls@nospammersallowed_chartertn.net> wrote:
> >
> >> William,
> >>
> >> If the presence of guns (especially loaded ones) makes more violence and
> >> death, why hasn't there been any mass murders or shooting sprees at firing
> >> ranges? I heard that question raised on a local talk show that supports the
> >> right to keep and bear arms and it has stuck with me ever since. When the
> >> gun grabbers can answer that to a logical conclusion then maybe we can
> >> listen to them some more. Don't you agree?
> >
> >Your error is in assuming that anti-gun people are rational. There is, to date,
> >no evidence to support this assumption.
>
> Just as there is none to prove that those so adamantly
> obsessed with owning guns are rational, either.

Actually, I have paperwork certifying that I am sane. A psychological profile
was required before I was certified to handle, maintain, or transport
chemical/biological/radiological weapons and/or associated equipment for the Air
Force -- Personal Reliability Program, 1977.

Oh, and I do not own any firearms, so your "obsession" assumption is wrong.

Do try to keep up with the facts.

William Hughes

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 19:35:59 +0100, in talk.politics.guns susie
<su...@millersfield.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <4c3nks8lv80ie1gov2o9ld7tcl82c
> id...@4ax.com>, William Hughes <_lsc2...@flash.net> writes
>

> >Gun shows
> >Gun stores
> >Police departments
> >Military bases
> >

> >All awash with guns, all remarkably safer than the street outside my house.
>

> Store - pocket. Pocket - street. Street - BANG!
>
> Show - psycho. Psycho - store. Store - pocket... BANG!
>
> Police - armed. Armed - armed. Armed - BANG!
>
> Military - magazine. Magazine - store. Store - streets. Streets - BANG!
>

> Err... could it be that if there weren't so many guns in your silly
> bastard country, outside your house may just be... safer?

I'm curious: have you ever bothered to research the facts before shooting off
your mouth?

I'm beginning to believe that we should have let you sink or swim on your own on
two historically recent occasions.

Verne

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
Care to compare violence in the city you live in to the city I
live in?

Guns? Everyone has them in this town and concealed carry permits
can be bought for $40 every five years and the state has no
right to turn you down as long as your not a convict. So this
bastard town should be a violent hell hole. I'm going to try and
find out what our murder by gun rate per year is. As soon as I
find a year with a murder in it I'll ask if they were shot, if
not that won't count will it? Just like that poor man with skin
to dark who was just beaten to death out your way. He wasn't
shot so that one doesn't count, when you all tell us how safe
you our right?

kqualls

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
Maynard (i.e. speedybyrd),

I notice that you didn't address the underlying question that was posed in
my reply to William. If the presence of guns makes for more violence and
death why hasn't there been any mass murders or shooting sprees at firing
ranges where everyone has a gun?

--
Thanks
Kevin Q.
kqu...@chartertn.net - Regular Email
kwqu...@hotmail.com - NRA / Pro-gun related email
NRA-ILA Election Volunteer Coordinator - 1st District Tennessee

"Speedbyrd" <wayn...@cts.ucla.edu> wrote in message

> On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 17:26:04 GMT, William Hughes
> <_lsc2...@flash.net> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 12:01:26 -0400, in talk.politics.guns "kqualls"
> ><kqualls@nospammersallowed_chartertn.net> wrote:
> >
> >> William,
> >>
> >> If the presence of guns (especially loaded ones) makes more violence
and
> >> death, why hasn't there been any mass murders or shooting sprees at
firing
> >> ranges? I heard that question raised on a local talk show that
supports the
> >> right to keep and bear arms and it has stuck with me ever since. When
the
> >> gun grabbers can answer that to a logical conclusion then maybe we can
> >> listen to them some more. Don't you agree?
> >
> >Your error is in assuming that anti-gun people are rational. There is, to
date,
> >no evidence to support this assumption.
> >

> >William Hughes (Delete underscores in address before replying)
> >St. Dismas Infirmary for the Incurably Informed
> >(c. Pat Cadigan, _Synners_, used with permission)
>

> Just as there is none to prove that those so adamantly
> obsessed with owning guns are rational, either.

kqualls

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
Susie,

I see you are still sore that we kicked your beloved monarch out of our land
and setup a truly fee society free of them. We are truly safer here in the
United States of America than you will ever be in your socialist utopia of
Britain. You might as well get over the fact that we don't want you Brits
ruling us anymore. We figured out that it was in our best interest to have
a government Of the people, By the People and For the people; not a monarch
and a socialist ruled parliament.

--
Thanks
Kevin Q.
kqu...@chartertn.net - Regular Email
kwqu...@hotmail.com - NRA / Pro-gun related email
NRA-ILA Election Volunteer Coordinator - 1st District Tennessee

"susie" <su...@millersfield.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <4c3nks8lv80ie1gov2o9ld7tcl82c
> id...@4ax.com>, William Hughes <_lsc2...@flash.net> writes
>
> >Gun shows
> >Gun stores
> >Police departments
> >Military bases
> >
> >All awash with guns, all remarkably safer than the street outside my
house.

> Store - pocket. Pocket - street. Street - BANG!
>
> Show - psycho. Psycho - store. Store - pocket... BANG!
>
> Police - armed. Armed - armed. Armed - BANG!
>
> Military - magazine. Magazine - store. Store - streets. Streets - BANG!
>
> Err... could it be that if there weren't so many guns in your silly
> bastard country, outside your house may just be... safer?

kqualls

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
L.B.

When was the last time that an armed robbery was attempted at a gun show or
gun store while their was anyone their? Criminals are not dumb, they do not
target gun stores or gun shows for armed robbery; they either try to steal
the guns when they are closed or try to pocket one on the sly while they are
opened.

--

"L.B. Jones" <lbj0nes...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message

> >All awash with guns, all remarkably safer than the street
> outside my house.
>

> If I were you, I believe I'd move.
>
> >Yep, SPiG is definately an ass.
>
> No argument there.
>
> >William Hughes
>
> Lloyd

no one of consequence

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
In article <glunkskn8e7d3l3n8...@4ax.com>,
William Hughes <_lsc2...@flash.net> wrote:
]On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 19:35:59 +0100, in talk.politics.guns susie
]<su...@millersfield.demon.co.uk> wrote:
]
]> Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <4c3nks8lv80ie1gov2o9ld7tcl82c

]> id...@4ax.com>, William Hughes <_lsc2...@flash.net> writes
]>
]> >Gun shows
]> >Gun stores
]> >Police departments
]> >Military bases
]> >
]> >All awash with guns, all remarkably safer than the street outside my house.
]>
]> Store - pocket. Pocket - street. Street - BANG!

]>
]> Show - psycho. Psycho - store. Store - pocket... BANG!
]>
]> Police - armed. Armed - armed. Armed - BANG!
]>
]> Military - magazine. Magazine - store. Store - streets. Streets - BANG!
]>
]> Err... could it be that if there weren't so many guns in your silly
]> bastard country, outside your house may just be... safer?
]
]I'm curious: have you ever bothered to research the facts before shooting off
]your mouth?

Do you get the feeling that these fine examples of mental instability are
projecting their own impulsive habits upon others? No wonder they get alarmed at
the thought of someone having a gun in their hands.

Or -gasp- a SWORD. ;-)

]I'm beginning to believe that we should have let you sink or swim on your own on
]two historically recent occasions.

I must admit the thought is tempting.

--
|Patrick Chester (Now in Elmhurst, Illinois) wol...@io.com |
|"Anything I can do to help?" "Um. Short of dying? No, can't think of a |
| thing." -Morden, Vir. 'Interludes and Examinations' -Babylon 5 |
|Wittier remarks always come to mind just after sending your article.... |

napo

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
I am buying more guns, and have convinced almost everyone I know
to join the NRA. And certainly no weakling like you will ever
find the means to take my guns or throw me on a fire.

kqualls

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Maynard,

I notice you tried to sidestep the issue once more. You have asserted in
this group many times that fewer guns means less gun violence, and more guns
means more gun violence. But I can show you where there is a lot more guns
on a daily basis but yet there is no increase in gun violence against
people. That shoots a hole in your earlier posted hypothesis.

--

> On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 23:17:54 -0400, "kqualls"
> <kqualls@nospammersallowed_chartertn.net> wrote:
>
> >Maynard (i.e. speedybyrd),
> >
> >I notice that you didn't address the underlying question that was posed
in
> >my reply to William. If the presence of guns makes for more violence and
> >death why hasn't there been any mass murders or shooting sprees at firing
> >ranges where everyone has a gun?
> >

> >--
> >Thanks
> >Kevin Q.
>

> People who shoot at other people have an agenda and often
> know who they're after. If their victim is at a firing
> range, the shooting would be there. That's not very
> sensational though. Robberies and gun assassinations don't
> usually occur at shooting ranges because the intended
> victims are not there.

susie

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <1GP25.5241$ds.152741@newsread
2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, Marksman <mark...@juno.com> writes

>Awww another limey mad that we don't live under the crown like they do...
>Poor little subject... Did your "queen" (not speedturd) approve of your
>post?

What? That leeching rancid old bat?

Marksman. Hmm... don't tell me... dandy car, big dog and a gun. All
designed to make up for the length you lack inside your boxers. Only
they ain't boxers, are they. They're white nylon briefs - with a big
turn me on pasty blue "Y" front.

Hahahahahah. Ooooh, take *you* to bed - not.

susie

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <ereppert-
FB7593.175...@news-server.rochester.rr.com>, Ed Reppert
<erep...@rochester.rr.com> writes

>Silly bastard country, is it? Who was it you folks turned to for help
>when Hitler was knockin' on your door? Maybe next time we should let you
>go to Hell all by yourselves.

Oh, behave. You had no bloody interest in the war until the Japs ruined
a good bit of sunbathing for a few lazy beach bums, one sunny day. You
Yanks would be late for your own funerals. But then - you were.

>I lived in the UK for three years. One of my neighbors there was beat to
>death by a bunch of teenagers because he objected to them using his back
>garden for a party in the middle of the night. I've lived in my current
>neighborhood for seven years, and nobody's been killed here yet. Guess
>I'm pretty safe here.

I make no defence for what our streets are like. I'm just glad we don't
have the same relaxed attitude here, as you do in the States. But, South
Arfica fell and no one ever really beleived that it would.

Your gun laws are already being altered across state to state. And every
modification, no matter how slight, is chipping away at the very core of
your freedom to own and carry guns.

Guns are for ranges. Where dead eyes can play personal challege with the
targets, moving or not. They're also used to hunt. And they need proper
control exercising over them. Guns, that is - and not the people using
them. Control the guns and the people take care of themselves.

Oh, yes. Your guns are gonna be controlled, alright. The skirmishes have
already started, and you know it. Just like skirmishes started in Kansas
in 1855, between pro and anti slave forces. Six years later in 1861
civil war broke out. All those primitive Confederate states went down in
1865. They had Jefferson Davies, their own president. They had their own
army, but Robert E Lee surrendered to Ulysses Grant. Ain't no way that
the right to keep and bear arms (*not* the right to own arms, by the
way) is bigger than the slavery issue ever was. The Confederates lost
all they had. They surrendered. And so will you lot.

Your *only* option is for damage limitation. And the sooner you see that
the more you just may salvage.

susie

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <glunkskn8e7d3l3n8o5acec63eoee
hv...@4ax.com>, William Hughes <_lsc2...@flash.net> writes

>I'm curious: have you ever bothered to research the facts before shooting off
>your mouth?

I'm female. You go figure.

>I'm beginning to believe that we should have let you sink or swim on your own on
>two historically recent occasions.

Speaks the yank whose backward country holds the monopoly on sinking or
swimming. A lesson I believe taught you by the Japs on December 7th,
1941.

DER DER DER DER DERR DER
DER DER DER DER DERRRR.
DER DER DER DER DER DERRRRRR.
DER DER DER DER DERRR.

"I think there's a fracas on the beach, Danno..."

"I'll take the boys and check, Steve..."

"Yeah. Thank God we got guns..."

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH.

susie

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <01149e1c.d3aefa21@usw-
ex0104-033.remarq.com>, Verne <lrobirds...@tx3.com.invalid> writes

>Care to compare violence in the city you live in to the city I
>live in?

It wouldn't be fair to do that because I don't live in a city or
anywhere near one. I'm in a part of Wales and we don't have any crime in
our village whatsoever. i sleep at nights with the back door unlocked,
as do most folk around here. That doesn't mean I adopt the attitude of
"I'm alright, Jack..."

>Guns? Everyone has them in this town and concealed carry permits
>can be bought for $40 every five years and the state has no
>right to turn you down as long as your not a convict.

There's many guns in our village. It's a farming community and obviously
the numbers of shotguns owned is large compared to city living.

>So this
>bastard town should be a violent hell hole.

No, not neccessarily. It depends on the concentration of people, and
their environment. But because you live safely, that doesn't mean to say
that others do also, or that you should not be attuned to the very real
situation which others not as fortunate as those living in your
environment, have to endure.

>I'm going to try and
>find out what our murder by gun rate per year is. As soon as I
>find a year with a murder in it I'll ask if they were shot, if
>not that won't count will it? Just like that poor man with skin
>to dark who was just beaten to death out your way. He wasn't
>shot so that one doesn't count, when you all tell us how safe
>you our right?

It just doesn't equate as simply as that. I have no immediate experience
of a paedophile taking my child away and murdering it. However, that
doesn't mean that I don't recognise a need for strict control over the
paedophiles that are around in other areas where folk *are* affected.

At the moment, what's coming to light about America is the amount of
children, disturbed enough to take up arms and go shoot other children
or adults their heads tell them to. Clearly, their minds for some reason
are going AWOL, and the answer isn't to turn schools into high security
areas. And rather than employ gun control, it's a recognition that some
effective form of gun contol is required, which is needed.

Minors in your country are obtaining guns from somewhere and killing
folk, young and old. It needs to be recognised and then a solution
found. But as long as the only thing gun people can see is how
responsible they themselves are, the problem is seriously going to
escalate.

You have a problem with children obtaining guns and for reasons best
know to themselves, they are using these guns to kill. That's "kill". As
in taking life. Extinguishing it. And it isn't going to go away. It's
only a matter of time before parents are filled with such fears for
their child's safety when they release them for school each morning,
that the issue will become a vote winner. Your laws will change then.

I just think it would be far better for those who are responsible in
owning and using guns, if they were to a) acknowledge the urgent need
for a solution, and b) work with helping to find a workable solution in
answer to preventing as many children as possible from finding the arms
needed to go on the rampage in their homes and schools.

Once you (collectively) get off the defensive and onto the offensive, I
think you'll find a lot more respect will given to your needs as a gun
society.

Hey, and Verne... you *are* worth a turn. Ohhhh the ffff and how.

Dreamer

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
in article nQRoEABI...@millersfield.demon.co.uk, susie at
su...@millersfield.demon.co.uk wrote on 6/17/00 8:18 PM:

> Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <ereppert-
> FB7593.175...@news-server.rochester.rr.com>, Ed Reppert
> <erep...@rochester.rr.com> writes
>
>> Silly bastard country, is it? Who was it you folks turned to for help
>> when Hitler was knockin' on your door? Maybe next time we should let you
>> go to Hell all by yourselves.
>
> Oh, behave. You had no bloody interest in the war until the Japs ruined
> a good bit of sunbathing for a few lazy beach bums, one sunny day. You
> Yanks would be late for your own funerals. But then - you were.

I'm glad to see that they don't just teach revisionist history in *our*
schools. The money and materials we sold, loaned, or outright gave to you,
and refused to give to Hitler, would scarcely indicate "no bloody interest
in the war."

>> I lived in the UK for three years. One of my neighbors there was beat to
>> death by a bunch of teenagers because he objected to them using his back
>> garden for a party in the middle of the night. I've lived in my current
>> neighborhood for seven years, and nobody's been killed here yet. Guess
>> I'm pretty safe here.
>
> I make no defence for what our streets are like. I'm just glad we don't
> have the same relaxed attitude here, as you do in the States. But, South
> Arfica fell and no one ever really beleived that it would.

Actually, several different writers I am familiar with predicted *exactly*
what would happen in South Africa when apartheid was finally removed. It's
the same thing that always happens when a People's Revolution succeeds. The
formerly privileged suffer, the newly privileged gain, and the majority of
the average people either remain the same or become worse off. And, if they
didn't have them before, arms controls, among other things, are hastily
enacted.

> Your gun laws are already being altered across state to state. And every
> modification, no matter how slight, is chipping away at the very core of
> your freedom to own and carry guns.

You demonstrate your ignorance of US politics very tellingly. That is simply
flat out wrong. Untrue. As in, "That's not so." The majority of gun-related
legislation passed in the last ten years has *increased* the freedom of the
average citizen to keep and bear arms. Only on a Federal level has proposed
legislation tended the other way, and it has not fared well at all.

Meantime, our crime rate goes down and yours - including gun-related - goes
up. Go figure.

> Guns are for ranges. Where dead eyes can play personal challege with the
> targets, moving or not. They're also used to hunt. And they need proper
> control exercising over them. Guns, that is - and not the people using
> them. Control the guns and the people take care of themselves.

Your opinion. You are entitled to it. However, you are incorrect in thinking
that *I* am entitled to it. All the numbers say that personally owned
firearms are a net social good. *Give* the people guns and they can take
care of themselves. Take them away, and they are helpless.

> Oh, yes. Your guns are gonna be controlled, alright. The skirmishes have
> already started, and you know it. Just like skirmishes started in Kansas
> in 1855, between pro and anti slave forces. Six years later in 1861
> civil war broke out. All those primitive Confederate states went down in
> 1865. They had Jefferson Davies, their own president. They had their own
> army, but Robert E Lee surrendered to Ulysses Grant. Ain't no way that
> the right to keep and bear arms (*not* the right to own arms, by the
> way) is bigger than the slavery issue ever was. The Confederates lost
> all they had. They surrendered. And so will you lot.

This is one of the more ludicrous comparisons I have read, similar to the
twit who compared the NRA to Hitler's Nazi party. I can destroy it with a
simple observation:

Slavery is about taking people's rights away.

The gun-control lobby wants to take people's rights away.

The Second Amendment is about protecting people's rights.

The NRA wants to protect the rights inherent in the Second Amendment.

Therefore, if anyone should be compared to the wrong side of the Civil War,
it's the gun-control advocates. You want to take people's rights away,
that's your choice. I don't. But if you do, I might humbly suggest you start
with criminals, not with law-abiding citizens.

Dreamer

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
in article 9g7uoGBj...@millersfield.demon.co.uk, susie at
su...@millersfield.demon.co.uk wrote on 6/17/00 8:28 PM:

>> I'm beginning to believe that we should have let you sink or swim on your own
>> on
>> two historically recent occasions.
>
> Speaks the yank whose backward country holds the monopoly on sinking or
> swimming. A lesson I believe taught you by the Japs on December 7th,
> 1941.

What a lovely combination of a racial slur and total idiocy. But I repeat
myself.

In any event, they did teach us a lesson - there's nothing so stupid that
somebody won't try it. (This is a generalization of the famous "Nobody ever
started a war expecting to lose." Except maybe Grand Fenwick.)

They also taught the rest of the world a lesson, which was useless, because
we've been trying to teach it to the rest of the world for a long time now,
and nobody will listen - "You can start something with the United States,
but they will finish it."

kqualls

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

> Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <glunkskn8e7d3l3n8o5acec63eoee
> hv...@4ax.com>, William Hughes <_lsc2...@flash.net> writes
>
> >I'm curious: have you ever bothered to research the facts before shooting
off
> >your mouth?
>
> I'm female. You go figure.

At least the females here in the United States of America do research the
facts before they speak unlike those of you who from little old britain who
post here. God bless the U.S.A and please overlook the cesspool called
Britain.

> >I'm beginning to believe that we should have let you sink or swim on your
own on
> >two historically recent occasions.
>
> Speaks the yank whose backward country holds the monopoly on sinking or
> swimming. A lesson I believe taught you by the Japs on December 7th,
> 1941.

Let's see we lost the vast majority of our Pacific fleet during that
unprovoked attack on our lands and we still had enough balls as a country to
beat the Japanese and step in and help you Europeans finish off Hitler. I
think that you are a bit envious of the United States of America and how
well our country can pull togethe when the need arises. Your little nation
couldn't beat Hitler on your own even when you didn't loose such a majority
of your fleet. You had to have the help of the other Allies to do it.

Snuffy

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Speedbyrd wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:57:34 -0700, "W. E. Woods"

> <wew...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>

> >SPiG wrote:
> >
> >> ..the more guns, the more violence,
> >
> >Well, I guess no one needs to bother with you. This statement of yours
> >is totally ignorant.
>

> You're going to say it's not true???
>
> The Speedbyrd®

It is a partial statement that doesn't reveal the facts to support it either way. List
all the facts for the point.

--
Social Comment - A gun, in a moment of anger, turns
a law-abiding citizen into a law enforcing citizen.

W. E. Woods

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

Speedbyrd wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 23:08:33 -0700, "W. E. Woods"

> <wew...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>

> >Speedbyrd wrote:

> >> You're going to say it's not true???
> >

> >Yes indeed, chump.
> >

> Then YOU'RE the chump. Chump.

and you provide no evidence to support it.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read
many obituaries with a lot of pleasure."
--Clarence Darrow

"Give me ambiguity or give me something else!"

W. E. Woods

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

Speedbyrd wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 17:26:04 GMT, William Hughes
> <_lsc2...@flash.net> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 12:01:26 -0400, in talk.politics.guns "kqualls"
> ><kqualls@nospammersallowed_chartertn.net> wrote:
> >
> >> William,
> >>
> >> If the presence of guns (especially loaded ones) makes more violence and

> >> death, why hasn't there been any mass murders or shooting sprees at firing
> >> ranges? I heard that question raised on a local talk show that supports the

> >> right to keep and bear arms and it has stuck with me ever since. When the
> >> gun grabbers can answer that to a logical conclusion then maybe we can
> >> listen to them some more. Don't you agree?
> >
> >Your error is in assuming that anti-gun people are rational. There is, to date,
> >no evidence to support this assumption.
> >
> >William Hughes (Delete underscores in address before replying)
> >St. Dismas Infirmary for the Incurably Informed
> >(c. Pat Cadigan, _Synners_, used with permission)
>
> Just as there is none to prove that those so adamantly
> obsessed with owning guns are rational, either.

Hmm? Few people are so obsessed, speedy. Were you trying to make a
point? Try looking up big words before you use them.

W. E. Woods

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

Speedbyrd wrote:

> >> Just as there is none to prove that those so adamantly
> >> obsessed with owning guns are rational, either.
> >

> >Actually, I have paperwork certifying that I am sane. A psychological profile
> >was required before I was certified to handle, maintain, or transport
> >chemical/biological/radiological weapons and/or associated equipment for the Air
> >Force -- Personal Reliability Program, 1977.
>

> A piece of paper doesn't mean jack shit when someone goes
> off the deep end. It's easier not to have guns.

Then don't acquire one.

W. E. Woods

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

susie wrote:

> Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <ereppert-
> FB7593.175...@news-server.rochester.rr.com>, Ed Reppert
> <erep...@rochester.rr.com> writes
>
> >Silly bastard country, is it? Who was it you folks turned to for help
> >when Hitler was knockin' on your door? Maybe next time we should let you
> >go to Hell all by yourselves.
>
> Oh, behave. You had no bloody interest in the war until the Japs ruined
> a good bit of sunbathing for a few lazy beach bums, one sunny day.

Try reading a bit of history.

W. E. Woods

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

susie wrote:

> Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <glunkskn8e7d3l3n8o5acec63eoee
> hv...@4ax.com>, William Hughes <_lsc2...@flash.net> writes
>
> >I'm curious: have you ever bothered to research the facts before shooting off
> >your mouth?
>
> I'm female. You go figure.
>

> >I'm beginning to believe that we should have let you sink or swim on your own on
> >two historically recent occasions.
>
> Speaks the yank whose backward country holds the monopoly on sinking or
> swimming. A lesson I believe taught you by the Japs on December 7th,
> 1941.

People like you make it really easy to kill threads.

Verne

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
These folks from alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united.scum-haters are just
here for the entertainment. Use them for a back board to express your
opinions or ignore them but don't take them seriously. And if they get
carried away with the flame war thing, kill file them. Most of them will go
way if we don't get into a name calling contest with them. Those that stay
might actually present some interesting if inaccurate ideas. And if you
really what to respond but not encourage them delete
alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united.scum-haters from your message headers,.
As I did on this post

Verne

"W. E. Woods" <wew...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

Verne

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

> On Sun, 18 Jun 2000 09:13:00 -0500, Snuffy
> <snuffy...@louisaian.com> wrote:
>
> >Speedbyrd wrote:

> >> You're going to say it's not true???
> >>
> >> The Speedbyrd®
> >
> >It is a partial statement that doesn't reveal the facts to support it
either way. List
> >all the facts for the point.
>

> It's not partial at all. With less guns, you wouldn't be
> hearing nearly as much about gun deaths that are broadcast
> daily. I didn't say we would suddenly because crime free,
> but I'll bet you'd see a dramatic drop in it.
>
> The Speedbyrd®

If this is true were has it ever happened that the lowering of the number of
legal guns has lower the crime rate? Name any country,state,city or island
that has ever manage to lower crime with gun control?

Verne
--
"The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything except that
which is worth knowing."

Verne

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Protecting a right is not an obsession but a responsibility, Speedy.

Verne
--
"A Great many people think they are thinking when they are Merely
rearranging their prejudices"

> >> Just as there is none to prove that those so adamantly
> >> obsessed with owning guns are rational, either.
> >

> >Hmm? Few people are so obsessed, speedy. Were you trying to make a
> >point? Try looking up big words before you use them.
>

> I didn't need to look them up. Maybe you should as I'm
> obviously over your head. Many people ARE obsessed with
> guns and there's a lot of them on this very ng. It makes
> for an uncomfortable situation.

Dunc.x.

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Hehehehe...

...yer funny eld cow...

...I notice these people who are objecting to your lack of stats have
carefully avoided my Bill Hicks cut-n-paste which includes those stats for
them...

...could it be that they can't do the maths...I mean unless its got mm or
rounds per second included in the equation...

Dunc.x.

susie <su...@millersfield.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> "I think there's a fracas on the beach, Danno..."
>
> "I'll take the boys and check, Steve..."
>
> "Yeah. Thank God we got guns..."
>
> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Craig

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

Speedbyrd <wayn...@cts.ucla.edu> wrote in message
> On Sun, 18 Jun 2000 09:13:00 -0500, Snuffy
> <snuffy...@louisaian.com> wrote:
>
> >Speedbyrd wrote:

> >> You're going to say it's not true???
> >>
> >> The Speedbyrd®
> >
> >It is a partial statement that doesn't reveal the facts to support it
either way. List
> >all the facts for the point.
>

> It's not partial at all. With less guns, you wouldn't be
> hearing nearly as much about gun deaths that are broadcast
> daily. I didn't say we would suddenly because crime free,
> but I'll bet you'd see a dramatic drop in it.
>
> The Speedbyrd®

To have less guns law abiding citizens would have to turn theirs in. The
criminals would still have them and have much less fear of entering a house,
hijacking a car, raping a woman, mugging someone, etc.. If you take guns
away from law abiding citizens the result would be *MORE* crime not *LESS*.

If you actually beleive that doing away with the SA will decrease crime you
should do some research on crime statistics in Australia and Canada, before
and after their bans.

Craig Irish

Craig

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

> On Sun, 18 Jun 2000 00:27:44 +0100, susie
> <su...@millersfield.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <1GP25.5241$ds.152741@newsread
> >2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, Marksman <mark...@juno.com> writes
> >
> >>Awww another limey mad that we don't live under the crown like they
do...
> >>Poor little subject... Did your "queen" (not speedturd) approve of your
> >>post?
> >
> >What? That leeching rancid old bat?
> >

> Who's a leeching rancid old bat?
>
> The Speedbyrd®

She was talking about the English monarch Speedy, not you.

Snuffy

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Speedbyrd wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Jun 2000 09:13:00 -0500, Snuffy
> <snuffy...@louisaian.com> wrote:
>
> >Speedbyrd wrote:

> >> You're going to say it's not true???
> >>
> >> The Speedbyrd®
> >
> >It is a partial statement that doesn't reveal the facts to support it either way. List
> >all the facts for the point.
>
> It's not partial at all. With less guns, you wouldn't be
> hearing nearly as much about gun deaths that are broadcast
> daily. I didn't say we would suddenly because crime free,
> but I'll bet you'd see a dramatic drop in it.
>
> The Speedbyrd®

OK. I see your point. It could be said that if there were never ANY guns there would be no
gun deaths. But the fact remains, there are guns and they will never be rid of. IF they
were banned in the US there would still be an underground network of sales, black-market
imports from countries that will, no doubt, fill the void, and then dealing with gun theft
from law enforcement and military. I know for fact there are, in this day, people that are
stealing guns, in whole or in parts, from the military (the mindset is either, "I served; I
deserve," or "one day it will be needed, etc . . ."). There are also law enforcement people
stealing guns from "evidence" rooms that have served their purposes in court .

Guns are here, they have been here for hundreds of years (thousand or so years?) and will
no doubt be here for hundreds more.

kqualls

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Maynard,

why would I want to visit a country like Britain? They don't allow their
subjects to have the freedoms we have here, they promote the active use of
underage girls into pornography, they promote the banning of free speech in
their universities, they still bow to and worship a monarchy, and the list
could go on and on. I didn't get into the socialist problems or the
problems with terrorists that they have either. I find all those things to
make them a cesspool in my opinion.

If I was to visit a foreign country I would choose one with a much richer
history and yet that wasn't degrading themselves into such a vast moral
cesspool. I think Switzerland would be a good place to visit. There they
not only allow citizens to own firearms, but most homes are equipped with a
government supplied automatic weapon and ammo; plus you can visit the Swiss
Alps to boot.

--

> On Sun, 18 Jun 2000 09:43:32 -0400, "kqualls"
> <kqualls@nospammersallowed_chartertn.net> wrote:
>
> >"susie" <su...@millersfield.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM

<glunkskn8e7d3l3n8o5acec63eoee
> >> hv...@4ax.com>, William Hughes <_lsc2...@flash.net> writes

> >off
> >>
> >> I'm female. You go figure.
> >

> >At least the females here in the United States of America do research the
> >facts before they speak unlike those of you who from little old britain
who
> >post here. God bless the U.S.A and please overlook the cesspool called
> >Britain.
>

> That's not very nice. Britain is ANYTHING but a cesspool.
> I'm willing to be you've never been there.

kqualls

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Maynard (i.e. speedbyrd)

If more guns means more violence why is there not mass shootings at firing
ranges, gun shows and gun shops? Since you say what SPIG says is the truth
here, you are making that statement yourself.

--
Thanks
Kevin Q.
kqu...@chartertn.net - Regular Email
kwqu...@hotmail.com - NRA / Pro-gun related email
NRA-ILA Election Volunteer Coordinator - 1st District Tennessee

Dreamer

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
in article srupkss51gfdp1rhe...@4ax.com, Speedbyrd at
wayn...@cts.ucla.edu wrote on 6/18/00 11:41 AM:

> Many people ARE obsessed with
> guns and there's a lot of them on this very ng. It makes
> for an uncomfortable situation.

As far as I can tell, you are the most prolific poster on this ng. If not
the most, then one of the most. By any definition, in this context, you are
obsessed with guns. And you do contribute quite a bit, with your profanity
and nastiness, to what could be an uncomfortable situation for anyone who
cared what cowards and appeasers thought. So at least you *can* display
logical thought, which is more than I credited you for. Carry on.

Cam Kirmser

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

Speedbyrd <may...@inx.benthos.miami.edu> wrote in message

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:57:34 -0700, "W. E. Woods"
> <wew...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>

> >SPiG wrote:
> >
> >> ..the more guns, the more violence,
> >
> >Well, I guess no one needs to bother with you. This statement of yours
> >is totally ignorant.
>

> You're going to say it's not true???

You bet. Ya see, Speedy, violence is older than guns. I know that's a hard
concept for you to grasp, so just accept it from your betters. You'll do
better in the long run.

susie

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <394CF622...@ix.netcom.c
om>, W. E. Woods <wew...@ix.netcom.com> writes

>Try reading a bit of history.

Try winning a war - on your own.

--
Susie *Score - don't score. The choice is yours.

http://www.millersfield.demon.co.uk/sinners.htm
Who's a naughty boy, then? Which players are gonna strip Susie?

susie

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <394CF679...@ix.netcom.c

om>, W. E. Woods <wew...@ix.netcom.com> writes

>People like you make it really easy to kill threads.

As opposed to people like you who make them absolutely riveting...

susie

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
Admitting that Manchester United are SCUM <VL735.2971$3I6.527597@news3.c
ableinet.net>, Dunc.x. <duncan...@cbleinet.co.uk> writes

>Hehehehe...
>
>...yer funny eld cow...
>
>...I notice these people who are objecting to your lack of stats have
>carefully avoided my Bill Hicks cut-n-paste which includes those stats for
>them...

Oh, these dozy old getts object to anything except what they should
object to. But then, it is the land of the free...

>...could it be that they can't do the maths...I mean unless its got mm or
>rounds per second included in the equation...

Math? All they can bloody well add up is five hamburgers, eight mustard
drenched hot dogs and a dozen hefty slices of mom's apple pie.

Lard arse alert!!!

Carman

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

> On Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:23:01 -0700, "Verne"
> <ver...@budweiser.com> wrote:
>
> >Protecting a right is not an obsession but a responsibility, Speedy.
> >

> >Verne
>

> Can't agree with guns as being the answer.
>
> The Speedbyrd®

Carman wrote:
But No Guns is the answer?

Allen James

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
In article <aslqksksg43s2soet...@4ax.com>, Speedbyrd
<wayn...@cts.ucla.edu> wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:23:01 -0700, "Verne"
> <ver...@budweiser.com> wrote:
>
> >Protecting a right is not an obsession but a responsibility, Speedy.
> >

> >Verne
>

> Can't agree with guns as being the answer.
>
> The Speedbyrd®

Feel eminently free then to never, EVER call the police to come to your
aid.

Dreamer

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
in article 9rlqksg3d93794mfj...@4ax.com, Speedbyrd at
wayn...@cts.ucla.edu wrote on 6/18/00 6:13 PM:

> Violence was always around. It was just amplified with
> widescale gun possession.

So you'd rather have lived in the Middle Ages? Or a small village near the
border of the territory of the Zulus, or the Maori, or the Vikings?

You're right back to being silly again.

William Hughes

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
On Sun, 18 Jun 2000 08:27:58 -0500, in talk.politics.guns Dreamer
<dre...@dreamstrike.com> wrote:

> in article 9g7uoGBj...@millersfield.demon.co.uk, susie at
> su...@millersfield.demon.co.uk wrote on 6/17/00 8:28 PM:
>

> >> I'm beginning to believe that we should have let you sink or swim on your own
> >> on
> >> two historically recent occasions.
> >
> > Speaks the yank whose backward country holds the monopoly on sinking or
> > swimming. A lesson I believe taught you by the Japs on December 7th,
> > 1941.
>

> What a lovely combination of a racial slur and total idiocy. But I repeat
> myself.
>
> In any event, they did teach us a lesson - there's nothing so stupid that
> somebody won't try it. (This is a generalization of the famous "Nobody ever
> started a war expecting to lose." Except maybe Grand Fenwick.)
>
> They also taught the rest of the world a lesson, which was useless, because
> we've been trying to teach it to the rest of the world for a long time now,
> and nobody will listen - "You can start something with the United States,
> but they will finish it."

A concept with which Yamomoto was familiar. Recall his words after Pearl Harbor:
"I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible
resolve."

Robb

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
On Wed, 07 Jun 2000 10:44:20 GMT, SPiG <red...@hogsass.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 17:59:29 GMT, rob...@hotmail.com (Robb Bresciani)
>>On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 14:23:33 +0100, SPiG <crai...@worldnett.att.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 00:54:07 GMT, rob...@hotmail.com (Robb Bresciani)

>>>Is that all you can fire? ... blanks again! ..LOL!
>>
>>Just remember... a blank charge is responsible for the death of Jason
>>Li. (The Crow) the wad (no pun intended) went through is hand, hit his
>>chest, penetrated, (there I go again!) and killed him. Don't
>>underestimate a blank cartridge. Even paper can kill if thrown with
>>enough force.
>>

>?? Err...your point being? ...why do you sad little sheep drift off
>into la la land all the time - do you rednecks realise there is a real
>world outside hollywood. What are you citing the death of a
>"celebrity"?. Why not cite the deaths of schoolchildren and innocent
>bystanders in a macdonalds?

>You are the symptom, I am the consequence - SPiG

Of course I realize that there's life beyond Hollywood. THIS REALLY
HAPPENED! IT WASN'T A MOVIE.

Maybe I'll start using smaller words. And I was responding to your
trite little remark about shooting blanks. Geeze... I'll bet the bus
driver for the short bus really misses you.

Robb

Robb

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 18:46:01 -0700, Speedbyrd <wayn...@cts.ucla.edu>
wrote:

>>> Just as there is none to prove that those so adamantly
>>> obsessed with owning guns are rational, either.
>>

>>Actually, I have paperwork certifying that I am sane. A psychological profile
>>was required before I was certified to handle, maintain, or transport
>>chemical/biological/radiological weapons and/or associated equipment for the Air
>>Force -- Personal Reliability Program, 1977.
>

>A piece of paper doesn't mean jack shit when someone goes
>off the deep end. It's easier not to have guns.
>

> The Speedbyrd®

> With Servers In California, Texas And Virginia - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

The path to Heaven is narrow , uncomfortable, and difficult. The path
to Hell is broad, downward sloping, and VERY EASY.

Robb

It is loading more messages.