McCarthy: [Ed Buck buddy...] 'Adam Schiff will no longer be on the Intel Committee when I become Speaker'

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Leroy N. Soetoro

未读,
2022年12月4日 16:45:362022/12/4
收件人
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3761402-mccarthy-adam-
schiff-will-no-longer-be-on-the-intel-committee-when-i-become-speaker/

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) on Sunday renewed his
promise to remove Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) from the House Intelligence
Committee if he becomes Speaker in the next Congress.

“Another change you’re going to get: Adam Schiff will no longer be on the
Intel Committee when I become Speaker. I promised that more than two years
ago,” McCarthy told “Sunday Morning Futures” host Maria Bartiromo on Fox
News.

The minority leader, who won the GOP conference’s nomination to be Speaker
last month, has vowed to oust Schiff over what he sees as unchecked
Democratic control over the Intel Committee.

“[Democrats] also used the intel community as well to lie to the American
public. Should those people keep their clearances? Should those people
still be allowed to have information? If they’re going to be political
individuals, then, no, they should not. And this is just the tip of the
iceberg of what we need to investigate going forward,” McCarthy said.

The Republican meanwhile lauded Twitter CEO Elon Musk, whose recent
takeover of the company has been wrought with controversy, for sharing
alleged Twitter emails related to the social media platform’s treatment of
a New York Post article about President Biden’s son Hunter Biden.

“What Elon Musk has been able to do, now we know why the White House
wanted to fight so strongly against him owning Twitter. All he’s done is
put out the truth. Now we need to start looking at Facebook, at Google.
These now have become arms of the Democratic Party, arms of the Biden
administration,” McCarthy said.

McCarthy has also said he’ll remove Democratic Reps. Eric Swalwell
(Calif.) and Ilhan Omar (Minn.) from their committee posts if he becomes
Speaker.

Schiff last week hit back at McCarthy’s attacks, accusing him of bending
to extremists in his party in order to get the votes he needs to get the
top leadership spot when the next Congress convenes.

“Kevin McCarthy has no ideology. He has no core set of beliefs. It’s very
hard not only to get to 218 that way. It’s even more difficult to keep
218. That’s his problem,” Schiff said.

On Sunday, McCarthy also repeated promises to head up a select committee
to investigate China over the origins of COVID-19, among other matters.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.