Patriotic Alternative’s, Sam Melia, found guilty in “anti-White” hate trial

D. Ray

Jan 25, 2024, 3:16:24 AMJan 25
Leeds, United Kingdom – Sam Melia, the British nationalist currently facing
years in prison for possessing pro-White stickers, was found guilty of
incitement to hatred on Wednesday. The trial would be the latest act of
neoliberal repression targeting activists for the content of their
political beliefs.

On Tuesday, 33-year-old Sam Melia requested his comrades from around the
globe to “pray” for “open hearts” and “justice” following the conclusion of
a criminal trial. The trial, presided over in Leeds County Court, stems
from a series of public order offenses dating back to 2019, when Melia was
alleged to have helped organize the street activist group, Hundred Handers.

A jury deliberated for less than a day before returning a unanimous guilty
verdict. According to reports, Melia was released on bail and would
reappear in court for sentencing on March 1st.

Melia could face prison for what is ostensibly thought crime, and miss the
birth of his second daughter by his wife, and deputy leader of Patriotic
Alternative, Laura Towler.

“Sam Melia was found guilty in Leeds Crown Court of inciting racial hatred
by means of producing stickers…The prosecution admitted in the opening
stages of the trial that the language used on the stickers was in fact
lawful,” said Mark Collett, leader of Patriotic Alternative in a public
Telegram statement. “This has to be one of the greatest miscarriages of
justice we have ever witnessed, a body of work which was deemed ‘lawful’
and the content of which was all true, has resulted in a man being found
guilty on the basis of his perceived motivations.”

“My heart goes out to Sam, his pregnant wife Laura, their daughter
Catherine, and the rest of his family and loved ones. Whatever comes next,
we will stand firmly by him and support Sam and Laura in any way we can,”
he continued.

According to prosecutors, Melia is alleged to have ​​”stirred up racial
hatred by publishing written material” and “intentionally encouraging or
assisting the commission of an offense,” by possessing and disseminating
stickers critical of mass immigration into White homelands.

“Jury’s out, please pray to whatever Gods you have for clear minds, open
hearts, and a desire for justice,” said Melia Tuesday evening on his
official Telegram.”

According to Melia, the lifelong pro-White advocate is currently being
tried under a UK terror protocol despite the charges only amounting to
offenses related to public order. However, because counter-terror
investigators were involved in his case, Melia says that jurors must be
read every bit of evidence during proceedings, which has delayed the trial
into the middle of this week.

The evidence against Melia amounts to nationalist-themed stickers which
stated established truths about unchecked immigration, and questioned the
impact of multiracial diversity on Western nations. In an attempt to win
sympathies, the prosecution is alleged to have used a book and photo of
British nationalist, Oswald Mosley, allegedly owned by Melia, as evidence
of his so-called “racist motivation.”

However, police said they found stickers on his computer, featuring
“overtly racist” messages including “Mass immigration is white genocide,”
“Second-generation? Third? Fourth? You have to go back,” “There is a war on
whites,” and “They seek conquest not asylum,” the jury was told.

The intentionally vague and heavy-handed “hate speech” laws currently in
place within the United Kingdom have often been used to send pro-White
activists to prison for their political advocacy. In May, a court
shockingly found pro-White podcaster James Allchurch a.k.a Sven Longshanks
guilty of “inciting racial hatred” for a series of podcasts he recorded
years ago. For the crime of voicing his opinion, Allchurch was sentenced to
2.5 years in jail by an activist judge with a documented history of
allowing pedophiles to walk free from their horrific crimes.

In November, British nationalist James Costello was similarly judged for
his thoughts, this time for the creation of a website alleged to contain
racist themes pertaining to his religion, Creativity. A judge, Andrew
Menary, sentenced Costello to five years in prison for his victimless
“crime,” despite being on unconditional bail up until his sentencing. In
the past, Menary had shockingly let a pedophile caught with 1,100 files of
child sexual abuse material—some involving child rape—a suspended sentence.

While Melia now awaits a jury’s verdict, pro-White activists from across
the world have voiced their support for the expectant father of one.
Patriotic Alternative leader, Mark Collett, called Melia’s trial an
“scandalous abuse of power” by an “anti-White government,” and has
accompanied him for most of the trial.

“This is another scandalous abuse of power by the anti-White government. I
wish Sam all the best, and hope that the jury makes the right decision,”
said Collett on his official Telegram page. “We live in a world where
paedophiles and rapists walk free from court, but decent family men stare
down the barrel of a multi-year sentence for espousing opinions that are
the contrary to the state’s narrative on multiculturalism and mass
immigration.”

“This tyranny must end and it must be opposed by all decent people,” he
continued.

After the evidence phase of the trial on Tuesday, Melia’s wife, Laura
Towler, also took to Telegram to support her husband, earning hundreds of
positive reactions from many in the nationalist sphere.

“All the hard work for the trial has been done and we now move into the
final stage,” she said on her official Telegram. “There is nothing more we
can do. Please send us positive vibes over the next few days and we’ll
update you all as soon as we know the verdict.”

Non-White racial displacement in the United Kingdom—a topic of which Sam
Melia is now facing jail time for raising awareness—is currently on track
to make White Britons a minority by the year 2060. According to a report by
the White Papers Policy Institute (WPPI), 80% of Britain’s foreign-born
population has arrived in the country before 1991. A whopping 42% of the
foreign-born population has arrived since the year 2011 alone.

London, the UK’s famous capital known for its iconic double-decker busses
and the sight of Big Ben, has been hit particularly hard by mass
immigration over the years. According to official census data, London’s
population of White Britons sharply fell from 90% in 1971 to only 37% in
2021. Non-native Britons (both White and non-White) now compose 26.5% of
the English population, yet currently account for 42% of all arrests. The
racial disparity could cost British taxpayers billions in criminal justice
services every single year.

Update: A GiveSendGo has been set up to assist Melia and his family during
these times. Mark Collett of Patriotic Alternative said the fundraiser an
opportunity to give his family a small sum to vacation before his sentence
in March.

“Sam and Laura have worked tirelessly, despite having this court case
hanging over their heads. Now Sam has been found guilty, it is likely he
will serve a custodial sentence,” said Collett on Telegram. “As such, the
goal of this campaign is raise them a small sum in order to allow them to
go away for a week as a family before the date of Sam’s sentencing.”

The Justice Report urges its readers to consider donating to the GiveSendGo
in the wake of what is now being called a “ridiculous example of
anarcho-tyranny.”

The trial of Sam Melia is ongoing and this article will be updated as new
details are made available.

Have a story? Please forward any tips or leads to the editors at
justicer...@proton.me

<https://justicereport.news/articles/2024/01/24/patriotic-alternatives-sam-melia-found-guilty-in-anti-white-hate-trial/>

<https://archive.ph/jSLch>

D. Ray

Jan 25, 2024, 3:42:47 AMJan 25
From Laura Towler:

> My husband Sam Melia has just been found guilty of inciting racial hatred
> and encouraging criminal damage for creating stickers that said slogans such as:

> -Reject White Guilt
> -It’s ok to be White
> -We will be a minority in our homeland by 2066
> -White Lives Matter
> -Stop Anti-White Rape Gangs
> -Love Your Nation

> He awaits sentencing on 1st March as has been advised not to talk about
> the case or trial as it could impact the sentence. I will also refrain
> from talking about the case or the trial until after sentencing as I
> don’t want to influence the sentence, being so close to Sam. Anybody else
> is free to talk about it, so please do.

> I will say, however, that I am proud of my husband. He put his head above
> the parapet, defended his people and told the truth.

> As detailed above, I won’t say any more about Sam just to be on the safe
> side, but I and many others unapologetically stand for a safe homeland
> for the British people. This will never change for us, no matter what they throw at us.

> “We ask those who join us to march with us in a great and hazardous
> adventure. We ask them to be prepared to sacrifice all, but to do so for
> no small and unworthy ends. We ask them to dedicate their lives to
> building in this country a movement of the modern age, which by its
> British expression shall transcend, as so often before in our history,
> every precursor of the Continent in conception and in constructive
> achievement. We ask them to rewrite the greatest pages of British history
> by finding for the spirit of their age its highest mission in these
> islands. Neither to our friends nor to the country do we make any
> promises; not without struggle and ordeal will the future be won. Those
> who march with us will certainly face abuse, misunderstanding, bitter
> animosity, and possibly the ferocity of struggle and of danger. In
> return, we can only offer to them the deep belief that they are fighting
> that a great land may live.”

<https://t.me/lauratowler/5940>

D. Ray

Jan 25, 2024, 3:42:48 AMJan 25
By now, most people will have heard that Sam Melia was found guilty in
Leeds Crown Court of inciting racial hatred by means of producing stickers.
Over three hundred stickers were produced, and the prosecution admitted in
the opening stages of the trial that the language used on the stickers was
in fact lawful. The prosecution contended that despite the content of the
stickers being lawful, they were produced as a body of work intended to
stir up racial hatred. During the trial the jury was also reminded that it
did not matter whether the content of the stickers was true, as the truth
is no defence in such a case. This has to be one of the greatest
miscarriages of justice we have ever witnessed, a body of work which was
deemed 'lawful' and the content of which was all true, has resulted in a
man being found guilty on the basis of his perceived motivations. My heart
goes out to Sam, his pregnant wife Laura, their daughter Catherine and the
rest of his family and loved ones. Whatever comes next, we will stand
firmly by him and support Sam and Laura in any way we can.

D. Ray

Jan 25, 2024, 4:00:26 AMJan 25
I have had quite a number of people messaging me asking where they can send
donations in support of Sam and Laura. As such, I have set up a GiveSendGo
in order for people to donate if they wish.
Over the last few years, Sam and Laura have worked tirelessly, despite
having this court case hanging over their heads. Now Sam has been found
guilty, it is likely he will serve a custodial sentence. As such, the goal
of this campaign is raise them a small sum in order to allow them to go
away for a week as a family before the date of Sam's sentencing.
The campaign can be found here:
<https://www.givesendgo.com/sammelia>

D. Ray

Jan 27, 2024, 7:41:26 PMJan 27
🇬🇧 I encourage everyone in the UK to go to the Sam & Laura's webshop and
get some tea, coffee, and honey.

Vote with your wallet. Vote for people who are on our side.

<https://www.grandmatowlers.co.uk/shop/>

Incubus

Feb 2, 2024, 12:01:25 PMFeb 2
In other news, there is talk of conscription in case of some war they've
got brewing. Why on earth would anyone fight for a government that
hates them and a country that is no longer theirs because it is being
given to people who despise us? Most of the South East has become
unrecognisable but if I talk about it or produce stickers or leaflets
about it then I can expect to be prosecuted and my possessions used as
evidence of "intent".