Worker coop structured businesses are not the result of forced collectivisation, rather they are the product of grass-roots democracy at work.

*Ördög*

Apr 14, 2022, 12:19:41 AM4/14/22
*Ask Prof Wolff: The Relationship Between Government and Businesses*
/Democracy At Work/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw-QGnqqaUc>

"A Patron of Economic Update asks: "My original understanding of your
position and approach to creating more worker coops was that it could NOT
really be successfully done by any government forcing changes in the
internal structure of enterprises. I have heard that during Stalin's time
that was tried, but failed. My understanding of your position was that,
while the government could help in some ways, any large increase in the
number of worker coops would have to occur by people deciding themselves
to get together and forming worker coop structured businesses. But some of
your recent videos seem to indicate that you are not against having
governments mandate and force such changes in internal structuring of
enterprises. Please create a video where you make your position on this
very clear. I personally am totally against capturing government and
having governments force internal structure changes."

This is Professor Richard Wolff's video response."
~~~

--
Ördög
*LIBERTÉ*