Neo-liberal extreme capitalism vs. Fertility

*Ördög*

Jan 25, 2022, 8:56:31 PM1/25/22
*Why is U.S. population growth slowing down? - Economic Update with
Richard Wolff*
/Democracy At Work/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozSj2y-dC14&ab_channel=DemocracyAtWork>

"Prof Wolff explains the reason American people are having less children:
our people are being left behind by corporate, capitalist enterprise.

"A huge part of our population, men and women, start having fewer
children. The jobs they can hold on to aren't very good. The factory job
is gone, and being a greeter at Walmart will not pay anything like it.
So, you can't have children. It's too expensive. It's too difficult. It's
too uncertain." - Richard Wolff"

This is a clip from S12 E03 of Economic Update: "The End of the
Megamachine"
Watch the full episode on our YouTube channel at
<https://youtu.be/49anxrq_U_U>

--
Ördög
*LIBERTÉ*