Prpaganda is propaganda, no matter where it comes from...

*Ördög*

Feb 23, 2022, 5:43:35 PM2/23/22
*Congress Wants To Pay For Anti-China Propaganda & Corporate Polluters
Destroy New Hampshire Town*
/The Ring of Fire/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6RDXko4tOc&ab_channel=TheRingofFire>

"Via America’s Lawyer: Congress proposes spending $500 million on anti-
China news coverage. Also, Residents of Merrimack, NH report sky-high
cancer rates after being exposed to PFAS toxins produced by the
neighboring Saint-Gobain manufacturing plant. Mike Papantonio & Farron
Cousins discuss more."

Note:
*The following transcript was generated by a third-party transcription
software company, so please excuse any typos.*

"The United States wants to turn the country of China into an enemy of
the world and they're about to start a massive propaganda campaign to
make it happen, just like they did with Russia. Farron Cousins from trial
lawyer magazine joins me now to talk about what's happening. You know, I,
I went to journalism school, back then we didn't have, in J school they
had nothing called propaganda. How do we deliver propaganda? But now you,
you know, you wonder these propaganda stories are popping up all over the
place. This is one of 'em isn't it?
Yeah, it absolutely is. And now we have the federal government, again, as
a piece of this regular commerce legislation they're talking about here,
the COMPETES Act is what it's called. There's a little carve out for $500
million to have propaganda created to put out around China, I guess, or
the countries around China, just so everybody can realize that we don't
like China and we need to be better than them.
Yeah, let's analyze it just a second. Okay. Chamber of Commerce and Bill
Clinton brings us NAFTA, CAFTA. They tried to bring us TPP, had Hillary
been elected we would've had TPP. All of those things stand for one
proposition, ship jobs out of the United States to China and to India so
corporations can make a lot of money and then take that money and put it
in an offshore bank and then negotiate with the United States to get the
money back into the country, rather than paying regular rates, they pay 5
or 6%. That's where this started. It started with Bill Clinton,
globalization, and you know what, the end of the story is it made China
very powerful. And now we're trying to take that away from 'em, right?
Right. We, we shipped our manufacturing overseas. We, we did all kinds of
things. You know, a lot of the tech products that we use today still made
overseas in China. And at the same time that the corporations are
benefiting from this, the government is telling us, oh no, we have to
hate them because they're outpacing us on all of these things and they
leave out that part that, oh, by the way, we created this situation. We
allowed them to do this. We allow them to do it today. So rather than
spend $500 million to invest in the United States, we're just gonna pay
$500 million to reporters with no scruples to write anti-China propaganda.
Yeah. I mean, these, they're, they, they're not reporters, they're hacks.
Yeah.
Go hire a hack that was cut out of, used to be with the Gannett. Now the
Gannett's cutting all their reporters. Go hire the hack to write, to
write propaganda. We saw it happen with Iraq, didn't we?
Yeah.
And because of Iraq, hundreds of thousands of people were killed. Judith
Miller, where is that little cretin anyway? I, I don't, I really don't
know. So Judith Miller with the New York Times is asked by the spook
industry, would you carry this story on weapons of mass destruction? The
propaganda begins. It flips over to MSNBC. MSNBC and CNN pick up the
propaganda. How is it different at all from the propaganda that comes
outta Russia or the propaganda that comes outta China or the propaganda
that comes out of any, any country on this globe? How's it different?
It, it really isn't and that's what drives me crazy about this story is
everybody wants to talk about all of the anti-American propaganda from
these other countries. And, you know, North Korea is a big one. They
always talk about China and, and Russia. But here we are with half a
billion dollars that we are now going to spend, not just, by the way,
overseas. Part of this goes back to spending it in the United States to
turn us against China."
~~

Political propaganda quite unlike due public disclosure of relevant
information by governments and politically active organisations serves
only one purpose: Brainwashing the gullible amongst us, thereby defeating
democracy in a very underhanded way.

--
Ördög
*LIBERTÉ*