Rushed hysteria

1 view

*Ördög*

Jan 27, 2022, 8:41:15 PM1/27/22
*Wolff Responds The Ukraine Crisis*
/RichardDWolff/
/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8KhRkbEld8&ab_channel=RichardDWolff/

"In this Wolff Responds, Prof. Wolff reveals the truth behind the growing
tensions between the US, Russia and Western Europe. This is yet another
example of distraction politics. The Biden administration is seeking to
deflect attention away from the domestic issues it is confronted with,
while also attempting to squeeze Russians out of the European energy
market and move Americans in. But is whatever is happening in the Ukraine
worth a war between 2 nuclear powers like the US and Russia? This
question, Wolff argues, begs an answer."

~~~

Wow! Does supporting ultra nationalist neo-fascists and neo-Nazis with
weapons, propaganda drumbeat and debilitating sanctions exclusively
hurting little people in Russia for US/UK domestic political purposes
sound good to you? Are you keen on seeing a nice little nuclear war in
Europe?
I'll bet most Europeans aren't that euphoric about that possibility even
if they hate Putin and his authoritarian corrupt capitalist regime.

--
Ördög
*LIBERTÉ*

Rod Speed

Jan 27, 2022, 9:54:07 PM1/27/22
On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 12:41:13 +1100, *Ördög*
<Belp...@666.hell.invalid.com> wrote:

> *Wolff Responds The Ukraine Crisis*
> /RichardDWolff/
> /https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8KhRkbEld8&ab_channel=RichardDWolff/
>
> "In this Wolff Responds, Prof. Wolff reveals the truth behind the growing
> tensions between the US, Russia and Western Europe. This is yet another
> example of distraction politics. The Biden administration is seeking to
> deflect attention away from the domestic issues it is confronted with,

Must be why he got Putin to move all those troops to the border.

> while also attempting to squeeze Russians out of the European energy
> market and move Americans in.

Even more mindless.

> But is whatever is happening in the Ukraine
> worth a war between 2 nuclear powers like the US and Russia? This
> question, Wolff argues, begs an answer."

He's a fool.

> ~~~
>
> Wow! Does supporting ultra nationalist neo-fascists and neo-Nazis with
> weapons, propaganda drumbeat and debilitating sanctions exclusively
> hurting little people in Russia for US/UK domestic political purposes
> sound good to you? Are you keen on seeing a nice little nuclear war in
> Europe?

Taint gunna happen, fool.

Trevor Wilson

Jan 27, 2022, 10:07:19 PM1/27/22
**Putin is playing a risky game. He needs to invade before Feb. As more
nations bolster Ukraine, Putin looks to be on less secure footing. Make
no mistake: Putin cannot be allowed to invade Ukraine. Allowing him to
do so, will merely embolden Putin and later, Xi, to expand their
demands. I'm not suggesting that the West should commit troops, but the
West should provide Ukraine with all the firepower needed to inflict
maximum damage to Russian troops.

Rod Speed

Jan 27, 2022, 10:47:29 PM1/27/22
Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> *Ördög* wrote

>> *Wolff Responds The Ukraine Crisis*
>> /RichardDWolff/
>> /https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8KhRkbEld8&ab_channel=RichardDWolff/
>> "In this Wolff Responds, Prof. Wolff reveals the truth behind the
>> growing
>> tensions between the US, Russia and Western Europe. This is yet another
>> example of distraction politics. The Biden administration is seeking to
>> deflect attention away from the domestic issues it is confronted with,
>> while also attempting to squeeze Russians out of the European energy
>> market and move Americans in. But is whatever is happening in the
>> Ukraine
>> worth a war between 2 nuclear powers like the US and Russia? This
>> question, Wolff argues, begs an answer."
>> ~~~
>> Wow! Does supporting ultra nationalist neo-fascists and neo-Nazis with
>> weapons, propaganda drumbeat and debilitating sanctions exclusively
>> hurting little people in Russia for US/UK domestic political purposes
>> sound good to you? Are you keen on seeing a nice little nuclear war in
>> Europe?
>> I'll bet most Europeans aren't that euphoric about that possibility even
>> if they hate Putin and his authoritarian corrupt capitalist regime.

> Putin is playing a risky game.

We'll see...

> He needs to invade before Feb.

Bullshit.

> As more nations bolster Ukraine, Putin looks to be on less secure
> footing.

More bullshit.

> Make no mistake: Putin cannot be allowed to invade Ukraine.

No one will be able to stop him if he decides to do that.

> Allowing him to do so, will merely embolden Putin and later, Xi, to
> expand their demands.

More of your mindless bullshit.

> I'm not suggesting that the West should commit troops, but the West
> should provide Ukraine with all the firepower needed to inflict maximum
> damage to Russian troops.

They are never going to be able to stop russia invading if Putin decides
to do that, fool.

rbowman

Jan 27, 2022, 11:14:57 PM1/27/22
Russia would thank the US for all the new toys after they roll over the
Ukrainian forces. I give that a very low likelihood. Who would want that
basket case? What Putin doesn't want is US missiles on his front porch.

Trevor Wilson

Jan 27, 2022, 11:21:36 PM1/27/22
**After Feb, the ice melts and moving heavy machinery through mud can be
challenging.

>> As more nations bolster Ukraine, Putin looks to be on less secure
>> footing.
>
> More bullshit.
>
>> Make no mistake: Putin cannot be allowed to invade Ukraine.
>
> No one will be able to stop him if he decides to do that.

**Of course. Stopping Putin was never the aim. Inflicting maximum damage
to his troops is. Putin is not stupid (like our own PM is). He will
calculate his chances of success vs. the cost and either withdraw his
troops or invade.

>> Allowing him to do so, will merely embolden Putin and later, Xi, to
>> expand their demands.
>
> More of your mindless bullshit.

**We'll see. Xi is waiting for his time to invade Taiwan. When that
happens, China will own the semiconductor industry. Right now, China is
a minor player. Taiwan is the big boy in that business. Taiwan owns 92%
of the global market for high end silicon. China wants that capacity.
China wants to own the market. Ukraine is a handy distraction that China
may use to invade Taiwan.

>> I'm not suggesting that the West should commit troops, but the West
>> should provide Ukraine with all the firepower needed to inflict
>> maximum damage to Russian troops.
>
> They are never going to be able to stop russia invading if Putin decides
> to do that, fool.

**Of course, nothing can stop him from taking over Ukraine, if he
decides he wants to risk it. Thing is that if Ukraine inflicts
sufficient damage to Russian troops, it may destabilise Putin's own
standing within Russia. Severe damage to Ukraine will further damage his
reputation outside Russia. He may even be prosecuted with war crimes.
That may not be a problem for Putin, until he attempts to leave Russia.

5tft

Jan 27, 2022, 11:24:43 PM1/27/22
Fuck what he wants.

Rod Speed

Jan 27, 2022, 11:39:57 PM1/27/22
Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> After Feb, the ice melts and moving heavymachinery through mud can be
> challenging.

Not for the russians, their stuff handles that fine.

>>> As more nations bolster Ukraine, Putin looks to be on less secure
>>> footing.

>> More bullshit.

>>> Make no mistake: Putin cannot be allowed to invade Ukraine.

>> No one will be able to stop him if he decides to do that.

> Of course. Stopping Putin was never the aim. Inflicting maximum damage
> to his troops is.

Not even possible for the Ukraine to do that.

> Putin is not stupid (like our own PM is). He will calculate his chances
> of success vs. the cost and either withdraw his troops or invade.

More of your mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

>>> Allowing him to do so, will merely embolden Putin and later, Xi, to
>>> expand their demands.

>> More of your mindless bullshit.

> We'll see.

We've seen, with Georgia.

> Xi is waiting for his time to invade Taiwan.

Bullshit he is, he aint that stupid and doesnt have anything
like the capability to do that.

> When that happens,

Taint gunna happen.

> China will own the semiconductor industry.

More of your mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

Right now, China is
> a minor player. Taiwan is the big boy in that business. Taiwan owns 92%
> of the global market for high end silicon. China wants that capacity.
> China wants to own the market.

But doesnt have anything like what is needed to invade and occupy Taiwan.

> Ukraine is a handy distraction that China may use to invade Taiwan.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

>>> I'm not suggesting that the West should commit troops, but the West
>>> should provide Ukraine with all the firepower needed to inflict
>>> maximum damage to Russian troops.

>> They are never going to be able to stop russia invading if Putin
>> decides to do that, fool.

> Of course, nothing can stop him from taking over Ukraine, if he decides
> he wants to risk it.

There is no risk at all. The worst that might happen is that Nord 2
pipeline never gets approved.

> Thing is that if Ukraine inflicts sufficient damage to Russian troops,

Not even possible. They dont have anything even
remotely like the possibility of doing that.

> it may destabilise Putin's own standing within Russia.

Not a chance.

> Severe damage to Ukraine will further damage his reputation outside
> Russia.

He couldnt care less about that.

> He may even be prosecuted with war crimes.

Bullshit.

> That may not be a problem for Putin, until he attempts to leave Russia.

He doesnt need to.

*Ördög*

Jan 28, 2022, 1:52:30 AM1/28/22
Trevor Wilson wrote:

> *Ördög:
>> *Wolff Responds The Ukraine Crisis*
>> /RichardDWolff/
>> /https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8KhRkbEld8&ab_channel=RichardDWolff/
>>
>> "In this Wolff Responds, Prof. Wolff reveals the truth behind the
>> growing tensions between the US, Russia and Western Europe. This is yet
>> another example of distraction politics. The Biden administration is
>> seeking to deflect attention away from the domestic issues it is
>> confronted with, while also attempting to squeeze Russians out of the
>> European energy market and move Americans in. But is whatever is
>> happening in the Ukraine worth a war between 2 nuclear powers like the
>> US and Russia? This question, Wolff argues, begs an answer."
>>
>> ~~~
>>
>> Wow! Does supporting ultra nationalist neo-fascists and neo-Nazis with
>> weapons, propaganda drumbeat and debilitating sanctions exclusively
>> hurting little people in Russia for US/UK domestic political purposes
>> sound good to you? Are you keen on seeing a nice little nuclear war in
>> Europe?
>> I'll bet most Europeans aren't that euphoric about that possibility
>> even if they hate Putin and his authoritarian corrupt capitalist
>> regime.
>>
> **Putin is playing a risky game.

So does the US and UK.

> He needs to invade before Feb.

Or not at all. Putin can be accused of many things but being brain dead
stupid is not one of them.

> As more
> nations bolster Ukraine,

Wishful thinking sold to dumbed down punters in Anglophone countries.

To Western and Central European countries Ukraine is nothing more than an
annoying nuisance that has been part of historic Russia for centuries.
At best, strategically it is only a buffer zone between Russia and all
those European countries to its west.

> Putin looks to be on less secure footing.

More wishful thinking on your part. Putin is playing the Russian
nationalism card and so far it is working wonders.

> Make
> no mistake: Putin cannot be allowed to invade Ukraine.

So you do prefer World War 3 Trevor?

> Allowing him to
> do so, will merely embolden Putin and later, Xi, to expand their
> demands. I'm not suggesting that the West should commit troops, but the
> West should provide Ukraine with all the firepower needed to inflict
> maximum damage to Russian troops.

The Russian aims are quite clear and understandable. It does not tolerate
the US having military bases on its borders.
Much like the US (see Monroe doctrine, <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Monroe_Doctrine>) can't tolerate any foreign powers having bases near its
home sphere of interest.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki Cuban_Missile_Crisis

So what is good for the goose must be good for the gander.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis>

China is an entirely different issue.
However, if the West antagonises Russia and Russia even further what
looms
threateningly on the horizon is a Russian Chinese alliance against the US
and it rusted on allies...that would be two advanced nuclear powers
ganging up...are you happy to see such outcome?

Believe me me in such tough situation is well played diplomacy is the
only solution not some idiotic military posturing.

Dhu on Gate

Jan 28, 2022, 2:43:39 AM1/28/22
On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 15:39:50 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

> Right now, China is
>> a minor player. Taiwan is the big boy in that business. Taiwan owns 92%
>> of the global market for high end silicon. China wants that capacity.
>> China wants to own the market.
>
> But doesnt have anything like what is needed to invade and occupy Taiwan.

all they need is patience.

If the CPC doesn't lose it and sell China to the dogs... "Time is on their side."

China doesn't need to invade Taiwan. Ever. All they need to do is
keep their claim relevant and it will happen, eventually.

Dhu

>> Ukraine is a handy distraction that China may use to invade Taiwan.

Dhu on Gate

Jan 28, 2022, 2:45:35 AM1/28/22
Mebbe they should put the missiles in Haiti this time.

Dhu

Rod Speed

Jan 28, 2022, 2:45:36 AM1/28/22
*Ördög* <Belp...@666.hell.invalid.com> wrote
> Trevor Wilson wrote
>> *Ördög

>>> *Wolff Responds The Ukraine Crisis*
>>> /RichardDWolff/
>>> /https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8KhRkbEld8&ab_channel=RichardDWolff/
>>>
>>> "In this Wolff Responds, Prof. Wolff reveals the truth behind the
>>> growing tensions between the US, Russia and Western Europe. This is yet
>>> another example of distraction politics. The Biden administration is
>>> seeking to deflect attention away from the domestic issues it is
>>> confronted with, while also attempting to squeeze Russians out of the
>>> European energy market and move Americans in. But is whatever is
>>> happening in the Ukraine worth a war between 2 nuclear powers like the
>>> US and Russia? This question, Wolff argues, begs an answer."
>>>
>>> ~~~
>>>
>>> Wow! Does supporting ultra nationalist neo-fascists and neo-Nazis with
>>> weapons, propaganda drumbeat and debilitating sanctions exclusively
>>> hurting little people in Russia for US/UK domestic political purposes
>>> sound good to you? Are you keen on seeing a nice little nuclear war in
>>> Europe?

>>> I'll bet most Europeans aren't that euphoric about that possibility
>>> even if they hate Putin and his authoritarian corrupt capitalist
>>> regime.

>> Putin is playing a risky game.

> So does the US and UK.

Bullshit, the worst that can happen is a few more dead stupid wogs.

>> He needs to invade before Feb.

> Or not at all. Putin can be accused of many things but being brain dead
> stupid is not one of them.

>> As more
>> nations bolster Ukraine,

> Wishful thinking sold to dumbed down punters in Anglophone countries.

> To Western and Central European countries Ukraine is nothing more than an
> annoying nuisance that has been part of historic Russia for centuries.
> At best, strategically it is only a buffer zone between Russia and all
> those European countries to its west.

Just like all your wog countrys.

>> Putin looks to be on less secure footing.

> More wishful thinking on your part. Putin is playing the Russian
> nationalism card and so far it is working wonders.

>> Make
>> no mistake: Putin cannot be allowed to invade Ukraine.

> So you do prefer World War 3 Trevor?

Taint gunna happen.

>> Allowing him to
>> do so, will merely embolden Putin and later, Xi, to expand their
>> demands. I'm not suggesting that the West should commit troops, but the
>> West should provide Ukraine with all the firepower needed to inflict
>> maximum damage to Russian troops.

> The Russian aims are quite clear and understandable. It does not tolerate
> the US having military bases on its borders.

There are no US military bases in the Ukraine and there is
nothing russia can do about that if it happens anyway.

> Much like the US (see Monroe doctrine,
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monroe_Doctrine>)

Nothing like that in fact.

> can't tolerate any foreign powers having bases near its
> home sphere of interest.
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki Cuban_Missile_Crisis

Which ended up with Cuba fucked over.

> So what is good for the goose must be good for the gander.
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis>

Even sillier than you usually manage and thats saying something.

> China is an entirely different issue.

Yep.

> However, if the West antagonises Russia and Russia even further what
> looms
> threateningly on the horizon is a Russian Chinese alliance against the US
> and it rusted on allies...

Just another of your pathetic little wog fantasys.

> that would be two advanced nuclear powers
> ganging up...are you happy to see such outcome?

Taint gunna happen, wogboy.

> Believe me

Only a fool would do anything like that, wogboy.

> in such tough situation is well played diplomacy is the
> only solution not some idiotic military posturing.

How odd that you stupid wogs have never managed that.

rbowman

Jan 28, 2022, 10:02:03 AM1/28/22
Next month I will do my taxes, part of which supports the US war
machine. My thought is fuck Putin, fuck Ukraine, fuck NATO, fuck Israel,
and fuck the world in general. There is a border that needs defending
and it isn't on the other side of the world.

5tft

Jan 28, 2022, 1:14:58 PM1/28/22
Problem is that no one except the illegals are attacking that border
and there is no point in using the military to defend that from them.

> and it isn't on the other side of the world.

But if the US war machine wasnt used for stuff like that, most of you
would be demanding your taxes not be used to pay for it.

Dhu on Gate

Jan 28, 2022, 10:00:49 PM1/28/22
We got real problems comin' up. Those armies will be needed for civil
defense and disaster amelioration. And so will their budgets.

West of the Rockies

Jan 29, 2022, 2:26:33 PM1/29/22
On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 08:02:14 -0700, rbowman posted:-
Fuck the selfish U$A as well.