The first casualty in a war...

1 view

*Ördög*

Feb 28, 2022, 3:36:50 PM2/28/22
*Fact check: 5 fakes of the war in Ukraine | DW News*
/DW News/

"Ever since Russia attacked Ukraine, thousands of images and videos of
battle scenes have flooded the internet. But not everything is real - or
what it appears to be."
~~~

--
Ördög
*LIBERTÉ*

*Ördög*

Feb 28, 2022, 3:42:33 PM2/28/22
Ördög:

> *Fact check: 5 fakes of the war in Ukraine | DW News*
> /DW News/

Bugger! Left out the actual link yet again.
So here it is:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO2F8nUi3oA&ab_channel=DWNews>

> "Ever since Russia attacked Ukraine, thousands of images and videos of
> battle scenes have flooded the internet. But not everything is real - or
> what it appears to be."
> ~~~

Not surprisingly the Mudoch media is the first to fall for such fakes.
Goes to show how little they care about proper journalism .

Fran

Feb 28, 2022, 7:07:27 PM2/28/22
On 1/03/2022 7:42 am, *Ördög* wrote:
> Ördög:
>
>> *Fact check: 5 fakes of the war in Ukraine | DW News*
>> /DW News/
>
> Bugger! Left out the actual link yet again.
> So here it is:
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO2F8nUi3oA&ab_channel=DWNews>
>
>> "Ever since Russia attacked Ukraine, thousands of images and videos of
>> battle scenes have flooded the internet. But not everything is real - or
>> what it appears to be."
>> ~~~
>
> Not surprisingly the Mudoch media is the first to fall for such fakes.
> Goes to show how little they care about proper journalism .

???????? There is no mention of any Murdoch media in your link.

*Ördög*

Feb 28, 2022, 7:51:29 PM2/28/22
It was written by Fran:

> Ördög
True.
The article was about actually fact checked material by Deutsche Welle.
These are examples for a multitude of videos and other material
intentionally propping up one or the other side's propaganda narrative in
this horrible conflict. The basic massage here is to take everything one
sees in both on social and in conventional media with a very critical
cautious approach. Of course, that should always be the case, but now
with this World wide politically very sensitive war going on extra
caution and scrutiny is needed.
By just looking at the bulk of recent headlines I can tell that the
Murdoch media only cares about delivering propaganda and sensationalism
at all costs, bugger the properly researched journalism.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Daniel65

Mar 3, 2022, 3:33:50 AM3/3/22
*Ördög* wrote on 1/3/22 7:42 am:
> Ördög:
>
>> *Fact check: 5 fakes of the war in Ukraine | DW News*
>> /DW News/
>
> Bugger! Left out the actual link yet again.
> So here it is:
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO2F8nUi3oA&ab_channel=DWNews>

Hmm!! Memory failing?? We wouldn't be getting old, would we?? ;-P
--
Daniel

dolf

Mar 3, 2022, 3:59:41 AM3/3/22
We just wonder whether the SOLIDARITÉ is in relation to AU MORT as killing
for the borg communist collective?

And what do the French think about your cultural appropriation…

FRANCE24 has been caught engaging in fake no news about their proxy war no
doubt not to duly upset the people in the lead up to the French election…

Our SBS tv always prefaces the world news with a caution that the opinions
expressed may contravene their standards—truth…

We notice that all the nationalistic democracies of the EU want Ukraine
admitted expeditiously…

*Ördög* <Belp...@666.Hell.invalid.com> wrote:

*LIBERTÉ*

*EGALITÉ*

*FRATERNITÉ*

*SOLIDARITÉ*

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S | T]
as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

dolf

Mar 3, 2022, 1:45:48 PM3/3/22
Thus given the confirmation that the demands of NON NATO INCLUSION /
DEMILITARISED AND NEUTRAL were expressed before the conflict, there is a
EUROPEAN / AMERICAN NATO culpability for the conflict and a continuing
failure of news media to properly report such facts.

NOTE 4 MARCH 2022: "A second round of talks between Russia and Ukraine
has started in a Belarusian city close to the border with Poland.

The talks take place as the Russian military's advance on the capital,
Kyiv, seems to be stalling. The first round of talks ended without
agreement.

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said, "We are ready for talks
for diplomacy. But we are not ready to accept any Russian ultimatums."

Ukraine's foreign minister said before the talks that *RUSSIA'S*
*DEMANDS* *REMAIN* *UNCHANGED* *FROM* *WHAT* *PRESIDENT* *VLADIMIR*
*PUTIN* *ANNOUNCED* *BEFORE* *THE* *INVASION*.

He insists that Ukraine be demilitarized. And he wants a promise it
won't join NATO." <https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20220304_06/>

Having just heard details of the Belarus peace talks on the first news @
0515 hours on 1 MARCH 2022 it seems that our appraisal of cause for
conflict being a "denial of any possible inclusion of Ukraine within
NATO and Russian desire for a geographic buffer zone against Europe by
countries sympathetic to a neutral action."

IS A CORRECT ASSESSMENT: "Delegates from Ukraine and Russia have sat
down for talks for the first time since the invasion started last week.

They gathered in southeastern Belarus near the border with Ukraine on
Monday.

The Ukrainian side is urging an immediate ceasefire and withdrawal of
Russia's military.

The Russian delegation is demanding what it calls "demilitarization" of
Ukraine and a guarantee it will remain neutral. Moscow apparently wants
legal assurance that Ukraine won't join NATO."
<https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20220301_01/>

We note that whilst Japanese news (NHK Tokyo) could convey “denial of
any possible inclusion of Ukraine within NATO” being confirmation as to
the APRIORITY CAUSE of the conflict, that German news (DW) could not
make any such claim, French news (FRANCE24) then sought to redefine what
is meant by REDLINES and AL JAZEERA similarly omitted the fact by
instead obfuscating with every other imaginable detail which is probably
due to their denial of any European accountability for the conflict.

As if two world wars are not sufficient for them.

If the world powers were to unequivocally say NO to the "possibility
inclusion of Ukraine within NATO”, then much of the impetus for the
Russian / Ukraine conflict would immediately be over--instead Europe is
committed to the path of a proxy war by supply of munitions for conflict.

That protests against Russian aggression on our APRIORITY CAUSE basis is
then entirely delusional and ought to be more appropriately directed
against both America and the European Union with its dire geo-political
non-buffered problem.

Clearly by its involvement within NATO, and accountability over any
“denial of any possible inclusion of Ukraine within NATO” that America
'as a lamb which speaks a dragon' has blood on its hands and hence is
why we ought to actively resist their internet militia propaganda
irrespective of their "f@ck Trump' or "let's go Brandon" mantras as
Punch / Judy show and democracy pantomime.

Initial Post: 1 March 2022