Subversion of Australian nation through "Native Rights" by the Global Cartel

Dusty Track

Oct 13, 2023, 3:10:33 PM10/13/23
UNDRIP is not disinformation - What is ABC hiding?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_utLF9KSGeY

Dusty Track

Oct 16, 2023, 3:27:41 PM10/16/23
On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 6:10:33 AM UTC+11, Dusty Track wrote:
> UNDRIP is not disinformation - What is ABC hiding?
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_utLF9KSGeY

Decisive smashing of the subversion at the national referendum...

https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/the-voice/2023/10/australia-tells-the-voice-to-shut-up/

Dusty Track

Oct 16, 2023, 3:40:20 PM10/16/23
Comment in above:

Paul from Sydney
Curious idea that we owe all our success merely to dispossession. The advantages we enjoy in this country are all because of the same formula that led Anglo societies to be successful everywhere including their land of origin: rule and respect of law between strangers, civil society, entrepreneurship, personal ambition married with communal spirit, bravery, cooperation and (until recently) a tolerant faith and commitment to family. The British could have arrived and made a complete mess. Instead they created the best society in the world and everyone gets to be a part of it – if they want to