White boy blues

Sarcastic American!

Oct 14, 2021, 12:26:38 PM10/14/21
If you listen to Conservatives and their Human Shields they have the perfect solution for racism, just pretend it Doesn't exist anymore. Sorry to pull your head from the sand, but it still exists. What happened to George Floyd? They he get murdered because he was a Black Conservative? I have been fighting racism for all my natural life and since the days of 1854, the Republicans still hasn't got a clue what racism really is. Racism is more abstract that skin color and name calling. It's systemic for a reason.
I write about it in my blog.

https://stephenjaymorrisblog.tumblr.com/post/665033882590199808/subconscious-racism

Dusty Track

Oct 14, 2021, 8:16:11 PM10/14/21
And you're just another liberal Jew playing the ethnic warfare game and part of the most racist people history has ever seen. The boooh hoooh "nation".

Address yourself to real racism Mr "Jewish Anti-Racist" and try to focus your limited attention on Israel, the Jewish state, after all, you could get in there at the drop of a hat, even if you aren't already a Dual Citizen.