I don't get it

unrepenta...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2016, 10:06:43 AM2/22/16
I accidentally clicked a link to apst this morning and instead of rushing off as I would from a restroom filled with overflowing toilets, I took a quick look. It appears that there are two Healyites (Diamond and Roger) and two neo-Nazis (the guy in Australia and Vangelis; with Diamond in their corner it seems). And not another soul.

I mean, really, why do you bother? Everybody else has left the building. Nobody who came here could possibly mistake it for what it was 20 years ago. Are you all out of your minds? Surely the neo-Nazis would find a more productive use of their talents by hanging out at some forum for Donald Trump voters. But Leon Trotsky? Weird.

Vngelis

Feb 22, 2016, 10:41:57 AM2/22/16
Always popping by like a voyeur.
The unrepentant globalist...

VN

track...@yahoo.com.au

Feb 22, 2016, 4:44:14 PM2/22/16
Go easy on him Vn, he probably gets a few Third World young'uns in his diseased sect. That's his measure of progress.

He don't find that thar' here.

Vngelis

Feb 23, 2016, 4:54:35 AM2/23/16
He is in here all the time reading. So why does he pretend of glory days gone past. He can't argue over anything as all his views are mainstream.
VN

track...@yahoo.com.au

Feb 23, 2016, 5:49:21 AM2/23/16
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 8:54:35 PM UTC+11, Vngelis wrote:
> He is in here all the time reading. So why does he pretend of glory days gone past. He can't argue over anything as all his views are mainstream.
> VN

Who is he? You're not saying he's The Project? I think he's just as likely to be Stevens or one of those poofters srd exposed on apst in the early 00's.

rab

Feb 23, 2016, 7:17:58 AM2/23/16
On Monday, February 22, 2016 at 3:06:43 PM UTC, unrepenta...@gmail.com wrote:
> I accidentally clicked a link to apst this morning and instead of rushing off as I would from a restroom filled with overflowing toilets, I took a quick look. It appears that there are two Healyites (Diamond and Roger) and two neo-Nazis (the guy in Australia and Vangelis; with Diamond in their corner it seems). And not another soul.
>
> I mean, really, why do you bother? Everybody else has left the building. Nobody who came here could possibly mistake it for what it was 20 years ago. Are you all out of your minds? Surely the neo-Nazis would find a more productive use of their talents by hanging out at some forum for Donald Trump voters. But Leon Trotsky? Weird.

------

Gerry Healy split with Paddy O'Regan and Sheila Torrance (British WRP) in 1987, (died 1989) that's nearly 30 years ago. There became different versions of 'Healyism' so the term is no longer accurate or relevant. You have to go back to the older terms of Marxist, Leninist, Trotskyist. Even Pabloite has lost most of its meaning amongst the groups today that have moved much further to the right and support much of imperialist foreign policy.

Roger

srd

Feb 23, 2016, 9:15:12 PM2/23/16
It's just one of a great many things you don't get.

srd

track...@yahoo.com.au

Feb 24, 2016, 4:04:32 AM2/24/16
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 2:06:43 AM UTC+11, unrepenta...@gmail.com wrote:
> I accidentally clicked a link to apst this morning and instead of rushing off as I would from a restroom filled with overflowing toilets, I took a quick look. It appears that there are two Healyites (Diamond and Roger) and two neo-Nazis (the guy in Australia and Vangelis; with Diamond in their corner it seems). And not another soul.
>
> I mean, really, why do you bother? Everybody else has left the building. Nobody who came here could possibly mistake it for what it was 20 years ago. Are you all out of your minds? Surely the neo-Nazis would find a more productive use of their talents by hanging out at some forum for Donald Trump voters. But Leon Trotsky? Weird.

"I don't get IT".

No YOU wouldn't "get IT".

Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?

Obnoxious, righteous CUNT, totally unattractive to women, even worn out ones.

track...@yahoo.com.au

Feb 25, 2016, 6:16:23 AM2/25/16
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 8:54:35 PM UTC+11, Vngelis wrote:
> He is in here all the time reading. So why does he pretend of glory days gone past. He can't argue over anything as all his views are mainstream.
> VN

The Project hasn't got the guts to post. He'd know he'd be done like a dinner with his soft Tribalist crap. Why do these well off Jews pretend they have ANYTHING in common with the working people? So as to use the shadow of the working class push their Jew Agendas, that's why.