Re: Age 21 To Buy Cigarettes, Age 18 To Buy Guns

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 1, 2022, 12:25:56 PM6/1/22
On 6/1/22 12:07 PM, Lee wrote:

> handgun sales to buyers 21 and
> older. Unlicensed sellers — people
> who aren’t professional gun dealers —
> can sell handguns to anyone 18 or
> older. There are no federal age
> restrictions for unlicensed sales
> of long guns.
>
> https://www.huffpost.com/entry/gun-sales-age-requcongress-raises-tobacco
> -age-21-gun-controlirement_n_62963608e4b0415d4d8a8d06

Proof that the Government is mandating things outside the powers
delegated by the Constitution... the simple fact that so many of their
laws and court rulings are contradicting as to the powers delegated and
each other.

*Democrat Policy is unsustainable, self destructive and contradicting*

--
-That's karma-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The only way to fight the STAGFLATION would be to shrink the size and
taxing and spending of the Government combined with raising the interest
rates to their NATURAL self determining rates and cease the printing of
worthless money rather than the FAKE INTEREST RATES and worthless
counterfeit dollars created by the DEMOCRATS under Obama/Biden-2008 and
Biden/Obama-2020....

The problem isn't "the economy stupid", the problem is
*the stupid government manipulated economy* .

Hiding from reality to find happiness is almost the "text book"

definition of mental illness.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 1, 2022, 12:54:52 PM6/1/22
If a marriage license/law can *NOT* tell you who *you* *must* *engage*
*in* *marriage* *with* depending on their sexual identity (Because it's
unconstitutional) how can a business license/law tell you *who* *you*
*must* *engage* *in* *commerce* *with* depending on their sexual
identity? Is it or isn't it UNCONSTITUTIONAL for government to use a
license/law to mandate or limit participation depending on sexual
identity...? The governments decisions can't flip flop depending on the
type of license.

They either have the power or they don't but they don't " *NOT* have the
power when it's Convenient... and then decide they have that power when
it is convenient for a different outcome.

How about the power to say a human life in a uterus is NOT a person
because they can't prove they are a type of person, but then tell us
that a gay which has NOT been proven to be different from a heterosexual
is a kind of person that's NOT just a person but has the same DNA as
every other person while claiming to be different... The human life in
the uterus has the same DNA as every other person and as gays. And is a
person the same as the gays who have yet to prove they are NOT a person
as described in the Constitution but a "gay person" which is never
mentioned by the Constitution as anything but *all persons* .

If the courts don't need proof of the person being a different "type of
person" like a gay person using DNA... and having different DNA then
asking a human life in a uterus to prove it's a "type of person" is
inconsistent.

*Democrat Policy is unsustainable, self destructive and contradicting*

Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free
State, *the right of the people to keep and bear Arms* , shall not be
infringed.

NOT ambiguous at all, it says keeping and bearing arms is a RIGHT of the
people. It doesn't delegate any power for regulation to the United States.

It actually denies the power to regulate to the States by telling them
that it is a RIGHT of the people.

And Amendment 10 tells you that this is the way the constitution works,
that which is NOT delegated to the United States and is denied to the
states as a power, is a RIGHT of the people.

There is no room for questions it is clear.

Amendment X
The *powers not delegated to the United States* by the Constitution, nor
*prohibited by it to the States*, *are reserved* to the States
respectively, or *to the people* .

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 22, 2023, 10:55:10 AM1/22/23

> On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 12:15:36 AM UTC+1, AlleyCat wrote:
>> On Wed, 01 Jun 2022 11:07:12 -0500, Lee says...
>>> Congress Raised The Tobacco Age To 21.
>>> Why Not Do The Same For Guns?
>> You're right... they should lower both. Maybe to 14?
>>
>> I hear Rudy wants to take up smoking.
>>
>> Girls at that age, love to look cool.
>>
>> But alas, it's hard to look cool, when you're so short. No one can see his
>> midget head below all those other girls'.

Cigarettes are deadly only to you smokers, guns are deadly to the rest
of us... if the Military says you can carry an M-16 into war I say you
can carry an M-16 into any county town city or space deemed as public
property.

The government will *arm* you with an M-16, which means they are "arms"
as in the RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR *ARMS* .

When they ban them they do it under the ATF Alcohol Tobacco and
Firearms... so even they call them *arms* when they unconstitutionally
regulate/ban them as arms.

Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free
State, *the right of the people to keep and bear Arms* , shall not be
infringed.

--
-
-

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2V
---------------------------------------

Raise taxes and it will STAGNATE THE ECONOMY and the realized "REVENUE"
will decrease as the economy falls into Depression.

If less money is being spent or invested, there is less income from
economic activity that can be taxed.

The secret sauce isn't in higher taxes, it's in increased economic
activity. And to achieve more economic activity, the government has to
be less greedy. And quit stealing from the Private Sector Economy.

Raising taxes is NOT a solution for failing GDP growth... economic
activity creates added "REVENUE" raising taxes created less GDP GROWTH
which results in less actual REVENUE for the U.S. Treasury.

Taxes are a way to collect the Revenue NOT create it.