Re: Poor Jealous Rudy... Jealous of Another Who FAR Outclasses Him In Credentials

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 3, 2022, 10:15:21 AM12/3/22
On 12/2/22 6:41 PM, -hh wrote:
> On Friday, December 2, 2022 at 4:10:07 PM UTC-5, AlleyCat wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 Dec 2022 12:17:41 -0800 (PST), -hh says...
>>>
>>> I?ve seen puffed up résumé?s.. is this one too? How would you know it?s not?
>>
>> You are free to refute ANY of what was posted. It was not taken off a résumé,
>> Mr. Pedantic. They are facts as his EMPLOYERS noted.
>
> Oh, his “EMPLOYERS”? So much for him being a credibly independent voice.

>>> What you obviously grabbed from someplace.
>> About what? You keep speaking in tongues, that no one can decipher. Original
>> source for WHAT?
>
> It’s obvious that you didn’t write it yourself, and you’ve avoided taking credit for writing it.
>
>> Keep going circular, and buh bye.
>
> Translation: putting on your running cleats to prepare to duck & run.

>>> Ar claiming this is all your original work, and not a copy-paste grab?
>> What the fuck is your problem, psycho? Do you know every fact and figure on who
>> or what YOU post about?
>
> Of course not, but I do know to attribute that which I’ve quoted.
>
>> I wish I had your brain.
>
> To borrow from the Grinch, your cranium is three sizes too small.

>> any
>>>
>>> I understand physiology.
>> Oh, yu mean like when someone says Biden's lost his mind? No. Difference.
>
> Close. Fortunately, much of what Biden has to work with has a lower rate
> of change, so it’s less stress to maintain currency.
>

>> So, when Einstein turned 75, he was thrown in a bin, never to be believed
>> again?
>>
>> Claude Lévi-Strauss lived for 100 years. At 75, he was a forgotten man?
>>
>> So... ALL of these scientists... when they turned 75 or younger, they were NOT
>> to be listened to?
>
> Think Einstein ever learned how to program the time on his VCR?
>
>> You truly are fucked in the head.
>
> The same head you’ve expressed jealousy of not having.
>
>>> People tend to get complacent with age
>>
>> Patrick Moore is active EVERY day.
>
> You troll daily too. Proves nothing on credibility. Or cognition.
>
>> He argues points EVERY day. He shows idiots
>> like you, how idiotic you are EVERY day.
>
> I read some of his tweets. TL;DR is “nope”.
>
>>> them not keeping up to pace as much with change. Areas of high rates
>>> of change accentuates this tendency. As I went on to state:
>>
>> Dude... you are fucked in the head. I already knew this from your past posts,
>> but you are showing everyone now, what kind of idiot you are.
>
> Ad hominem fallacy attempt.
>
>> Give it up. You have NO argument against Patrick Moore's credentials, JUST
>> because you may not agree with him.
>
> Why should I give up when you show how terrified you are of having even
> but one mere straightforward test of his credibility?
>

>> Desperate is as desperate does.
>
> Which describes you quite well.

>>> Trust? Bullshit. Then let?s see you quote him, with cite, on how he?s
>>> addressed this specific point that I raised:
>> Do it yourself, liberal.

> [...]

Credentials no longer account for anything but your willing submission
to the Marxists in power... Credentials don't back up someones
competence because in a Marxist/Communist all that is ever backed up
with their fake bureaucratic credentials is your loyalty to the
Marxist/Communist party in power.

Which actually just means the only credentials that you can get that are
believable is the Marxist Communist Party credential that prove you are
CORRUPT to the core.

Which is why I will never do business or trust the LEFTIST of the
LEFTIST ideologies.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p58KzMMpILY
Clinton Explains why he launched attack on Iraq and Saddam Hussein.
*A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER*
Saddam was a terrorist Bill Clinton tells you the TRUTH.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mpWa7wNr5M

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 3, 2022, 1:13:05 PM12/3/22
competence because in a Marxist/Communist regime all that is ever backed