We can't be "humanity" if we seek to become Gods, and no longer seek that which is human.

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 20, 2023, 2:02:31 PM1/20/23
https://www.breitbart.com/latin-america/2023/01/19/far-left-colombian-president-tells-davos-humanity-must-overcome-capitalism/

*Leftist Policy is unsustainable, self destructive and contradicting*

They are telling us that Humanity will be TRANS-HUMAN and then they tell
us that we are still humanity?

So which time are they lying to us about being Transhuman, is it when
they say wer will be or when they say we will still be "HUMANITY".

--
-
-

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/09/elise-stefanik-twitter-lied-to-congress-about-shadow-banning-conservatives/

And TWITTER and the FBI lied about working together as a part of the
SHADOW GOVERNMENT to limit free speech.

They became the *Ministry of TRUTH* that was run by the *SHADOW*
*GOVERNMENT* .

For those out there that said *the SHADOW GOVERNMENT is tinfoil hat*
*territory* ...you better stock up on tinfoil.