Re: "[T]he right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited." [ACTUALLY IT IS ]

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 22, 2023, 10:35:06 AM1/22/23
On 1/21/23 5:24 PM, Milan James wrote:
> On Monday, January 9, 2023 at 7:42:53 PM UTC+1, Cannabis knewz wrote:

There is NO "FEDERAL" RIGHT to own a gun... because the U.S.
Constitution never delegated the power to the United States to allow or
deny your RIGHT to keep and bear arms... which means it's NOT a Federal
power in any way shape or form.

*Amendment II*
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free
State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be
infringed.

If you read the above Amendment carefully, you notice that all it says
about who's power or RIGHT it is, is "THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE" TO KEEP
AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

No mention of any delegated power to the United States, it actually
doesn't offer any powers at all to the United States Government to
regulate or ban any "arms". While it does in REALITY deny any power to
the individual States by telling you that it's *THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE*

But the U.S. Constitution never tells you that the Constitution made it
a RIGHT of the people so it was a RIGHT prior to the invocation of the
U.S. Constitution. Meaning that all that is done in the 2nd Amendment
is to confirm it's a RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE and then also deny that power
to the States by acknowledging it's a *RIGHT of the people* And as the
U.S. Constitution says, it can't be both because the *RIGHT OF THE*
*PEOPLE* is 'mutually exclusive', according to the 10th Amendment....

Amendment X
The *powers not delegated to the United States* by the Constitution, nor
*prohibited by it to the States* , *are reserved to the States*
respectively, *or* to the people.

Which means that where it says in Amendment 2 *THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE*
THE 2nd AMENDMENT is denying that POWER TO THE STATES. And it compounds
that denial of power and lack of delegating power to either the United
States or to the individual States by adding on "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"
to be redundant and stop them from using back door powers to deny us
those rights by infringing on them using other powers as the pretense.

The States are denied that power to REGULATE personal RIGHT to keep and
bear ARMS.

Using them is a different story.

There are no laws on storing or owning or transporting that are
Constitutional, we can't give up our RIGHT to keep and bear arms because
it's inherent. All you can do is NOT exercise that right. Which means
you need to, convince me that we are safe and there is no need for me to
keep or bear arms, if you want them to become obscure. You need to stop
the violence and allow me to feel free and NOT concerned that the
GOVERNMENT is lying to me and threatening me.

That is your path to making America GUN FREE. And DEMOCRATS are failing
miserably at making Americans feel secure which is why there will be
even more arms sold and more people exercising their RIGHT to KEEP and
BEAR ARMS.

Look above... that job is to do what Government was meant to do, make
people NOT need to exercise the RIGHT to keep and bear arms that they
have by default and that power is denied and NOT delegated to the
GOVERNMENT responsible for making us secure.

Article IV
Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this
Union a Republican Form of Government, *and shall protect* each of them
*against Invasion* ; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the
Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), *against domestic*
*Violence* .

When the Government fails to make Americans safe the American people
have the RIGHT to keep and Bear ARMS... to do what the Government failed
to do, so get the government to do their job for all the people and then
the people don't need to exercise their RIGHT to KEEP and BEAR ARMS.

The Government has limited powers to make us feel safe so we don't need
to exercise our UNLIMITED RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS.

--
-
-

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2V
---------------------------------------

Raise taxes and it will STAGNATE THE ECONOMY and the realized "REVENUE"
will decrease as the economy falls into Depression.

If less money is being spent or invested, there is less income from
economic activity that can be taxed.

The secret sauce isn't in higher taxes, it's in increased economic
activity. And to achieve more economic activity, the government has to
be less greedy. And quit stealing from the Private Sector Economy.

Raising taxes is NOT a solution for failing GDP growth... economic
activity creates added "REVENUE" raising taxes created less GDP GROWTH
which results in less actual REVENUE for the U.S. Treasury.

Taxes are a way to collect the Revenue NOT create it.