Re: Ex Twitter Official Confession Proves Baxter Was Part of the Big Lie

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 1, 2022, 12:01:14 PM12/1/22
On 12/1/22 10:49 AM, John Dillinger wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Dec 2022 05:47:55 -0800 (PST), BT
> <robert.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> key role in censoring
>

> They did not censor the news story. They just refused to provide a
> web page link on the private corporate server. That is a big
> difference.

NOT while they accept protection from law suits by describing themselves
as NOT being PUBLISHERS and not RESPONSIBLE for what the people creating
content are writing...

If they choose to censor then they are violating the term of any
protection based on their NOT being the PUBLISHER who decides what is
good or bad content, their purpose would only be what is legal and what
is NOT legal, and that's an algorithm of a different color.

They could have offered you a choice of algorithms so you can choose to
censor your own reality.

--
-Reality Matters-

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 1, 2022, 1:03:37 PM12/1/22
On 12/1/22 12:08 PM, One more stroke or seizure and I've had it wrote:
> On every date, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode
> his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and
> lied:
>
>> On 12/1/22 10:49 AM, John Dillinger wrote:

>>>   They did not censor the news story. They just refused to provide a
>>> web page link on the private corporate server. That is a big
>>> difference.
>>>

>> NOT while they accept protection from law suits by describing
>> themselves as NOT being PUBLISHERS and not RESPONSIBLE for what the
>> people creating content are writing...
>
> It's not censorship — end of story.

The only content they can remove would be that which is illegal. And
even then it's questionable as it might be tampering with evidence or
aiding and abetting a crime by covering it up or hiding the crime or
evidence there of... Things like Child porn or angry spouse/lover
exposing nudes or sexting items where there is a victim being damaged or
exposing the name or address of a juror or witness in a trial might be
witness or jury tampering.... and that would be actionable to take down.

The rest is pretty much just censorship that violates my RIGHTS....

--
-Reality Matters-