Re: How to slow down the rush to buy guns

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 23, 2022, 12:18:59 PM6/23/22
On 6/23/22 11:12 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> One wonders just how much of the current firearm buying frenzy is being
> driven by the fact that every time there is a "mass public shooting" the
> media and the left demand ever more restrictions on our natural right to
> keep and bear arms.

Start giving them away.... make it a tax holiday for gun purchases....

Guns and Gas are equally necessary aren't they?

--
-That's karma-

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 23, 2022, 3:15:52 PM6/23/22
On 6/23/22 2:40 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <oZKdnRNLnvh4Hyn_...@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> media and the left demand ever more restrictions on our natural right to
>> keep and bear arms.
>
> Natural right?
> Natural right?
>
> What the hell is natural about firearms?

Why do police and the FBI and the IRS carry guns?

The RIGHT of survival... it's called life.

*Declaration of Independence*
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that *all men* are created
equal, that *they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable*
*Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of*
*Happiness* . — That to secure these rights, *Governments are*
*instituted* among Men, *deriving their just powers from the consent* of
the governed...

*Amendment V*
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous
crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in
cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in
actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be
subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or
limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness
against himself, *nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property* ,
*without* *due process of law* ; nor shall private property be taken for
public use, without just compensation.

--
-That's karma-

BeamMeUpScotty

Jun 23, 2022, 3:18:29 PM6/23/22
On 6/23/22 2:40 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <oZKdnRNLnvh4Hyn_...@giganews.com>,
> David Hartung <da...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> media and the left demand ever more restrictions on our natural right to
>> keep and bear arms.
>
> Natural right?
> Natural right?
>
> What the hell is natural about firearms?

The best way to slow the gun sales is to ACTUALLY get competent people
to protect America and each of us.

It's obviously a vote of NO CONFIDENCE for the Democrats, since people
feel they NEED a gun. It's a case of Democrats policies being FAILED
POLICIES.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
75 - Negotiating with Democrats is like trying to negotiate with a
serial child molester, you have to ask where is middle ground with a
child molester, will you allow them 100 free molestings before they pay
the penalty? Where is middle ground with abortion, do the DEMOCRATS just
kill the dark ones or the dumb ones or the gay ones in the uterus? Isn't
all violence against human life inside a uterus and outside equally
disgusting and sick?

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 22, 2023, 10:44:52 AM1/22/23
On 1/21/23 6:08 PM, Alann Donald wrote:
> On Friday, July 1, 2022 at 3:48:12 PM UTC+1, BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>> On 6/30/22 5:38 PM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 21:57:36 -0700, "max headroom"
>>> <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

The Government securing the Borders and doing the jobs the U.S.
Constitution says that the government *SHALL* do.

Article IV
Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this
Union a Republican Form of Government, and *shall protect each* of them
*against Invasion* ; *and* on Application of the Legislature, or of the
Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), *against domestic*
*Violence* .

That would be a start... when people feel secure and see the FACTS and
the evidence to prove it they'll quit exercising their UNLIMITED "RIGHT
OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS".

The only Gun Control that the Unite States and the individual States can
enact is to do their mandated jobs to secure the people with the limited
powers that the Constitution delegates or doesn't deny them. When they
do that then we see the people control their own exercising of the RIGHT
OF THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms.

There is no gun control because the GOVERNMENT is lazy and tries to use
force where they have no powers to create government edicts out of thin
air with no delegated powers or ignoring the powers being denied.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively,
or to the people.
--
-
-

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2V
---------------------------------------

Raise taxes and it will STAGNATE THE ECONOMY and the realized "REVENUE"
will decrease as the economy falls into Depression.

If less money is being spent or invested, there is less income from
economic activity that can be taxed.

The secret sauce isn't in higher taxes, it's in increased economic
activity. And to achieve more economic activity, the government has to
be less greedy. And quit stealing from the Private Sector Economy.

Raising taxes is NOT a solution for failing GDP growth... economic
activity creates added "REVENUE" raising taxes created less GDP GROWTH
which results in less actual REVENUE for the U.S. Treasury.

Taxes are a way to collect the Revenue NOT create it.