Re: Aaron Carter: Singer and brother of Backstreet Boys' Nick dies of AIDS aged 34

Governor Swill

Jan 20, 2023, 12:05:03 PM1/20/23
In article <stmudc$116i5$2...@news.freedyn.de>
Democrat asshole <rudy...@gmx.nut> wrote:

> Homosexuals are all disease spreading parasites on society.

Singer and rapper Aaron Carter has died at the age of 34.

He was the younger brother of the Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter.

Website TMZ said Carter was found dead in his bath at his home
in Lancaster, California, on Saturday morning. Representatives
of his team confirmed his death, PA reported.

"Right now it's a really bad time, we're trying to figure out
what happened and what the cause of it was," they said.

"We're just as upset as everyone and hope that fans can give
thoughts and prayers to his family."

TMZ also reported Los Angeles County police arrived at the scene
at around 11:00 local time (18:00 GMT) after receiving a report
of drowning.

Carter started his career opening for the boy band Backstreet
Boys on a number of tours and concerts, and also had a
successful solo career.

During the late 90s and early noughties he sold millions of
copies of his four albums, the first of which was when he was
only nine years old.

His second album, Aaron's Party (Come Get It), was released in
2000 and went triple platinum.

It featured the singles I Want Candy, Aaron's Party (Come Get
It) and That's How I Beat Shaq. Following the album he again
supported the Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears' on the
Oops!... I Did It Again tour.

Then he started doing drugs and spreading his ass cheeks for
homosexuals.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-63527899

The Jews

Jan 20, 2023, 12:13:23 PM1/20/23
On Fri, 20 Jan 2023 17:58:22 +0100 (CET), SemenSwilling glue-huffer
wrote:

>Then he started doing drugs and spreading his ass cheeks for
>homosexuals.

Is that what your homo friends told you?

2023 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 591,726
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017- *SIX* YEARS AGO- that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for OVER TWO DECADES!!!