Re: Tim Scott Has One-Word Response To California Nazi Bill To Punish Parents Who Won't Affirm Trans Kids

Newsom Pelosi Poison

Nov 24, 2023, 1:35:03 AM11/24/23
On 16 Nov 2023, "Trump - Inmate Number P01135809"
<patr...@protonmail.com> posted some news:uj5nj5$2cht6$4...@dont-email.me:

> California has elected their own problems. Kiss faggot ass, don't
> complain when you get shit on your face.

Republican presidential candidate Tim Scott criticized a California bill
that would penalize parents in custody battles for not affirming
transgender children, calling the proposal “evil.”

The bill requires judges to consider a parent’s affirmation of a child’s
transgender identity in custody cases, which Scott sees as undermining
parental importance.

With one simple word, the South Carolina senator called the proposal
“evil” in a statement to Fox News.

He also announced a plan to empower parents and protect school children,
emphasizing parental control and defending children’s rights in schools.

“The radical Left is on a mission to make parents less important. They
think your kids belong to them,” Scott said. “I will fight back, put
parents back in charge, and protect the next generation of children from
this absurdity.”

The plan includes advocating for traditional gender roles, protecting
women’s sports, and providing nationwide school choice.

Scott aims to replace indoctrination with education, opposing critical
race theory in schools.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/tim-scott-has-one-word
-response-to-california-bill-to-punish-parents-who-won-t-affirm-trans-kid
s/ar-AA1krxju