Mahsa Amini soul aligned with Shrine of Imam Raza

David Dalton

Sep 26, 2022, 10:48:26 PM9/26/22
I just facilitated a soul alignment of martyred Mahsa Amini,
who I intuit from bridge/friendship/trust attraction was
happily lesbian, with the Shrine of Imam Raza, the largest
mosque in Iran.

Normally I might have tried an alignment between the imam
and his shrine but I divine that he has reincarnated,
so it was fine for me to try Mahsa instead.

How do I do this? With my avatar type abilities. And
after (ongoing) assisted shaktipat, the Ayatollah
of Iran, among many others, will be a secondary avatar
type and will be able to confirm the above.

And it is similar to the soul alignment that Jesus did
between himself and the then and future (to then)
sacramental bread and wine at The Last Supper.

"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face
alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Sep 27, 2022, 1:09:26 AM9/27/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-555F...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just facilitated a soul alignment of martyred Mahsa Amini,
> who I intuit from bridge/friendship/trust attraction was
> happily lesbian, with the Shrine of Imam Raza, the largest
> mosque in Iran.
>
> Normally I might have tried an alignment between the imam
> and his shrine but I divine that he has reincarnated,
> so it was fine for me to try Mahsa instead.
>
> How do I do this? With my avatar type abilities. And
> after (ongoing) assisted shaktipat, the Ayatollah
> of Iran, among many others, will be a secondary avatar
> type and will be able to confirm the above.
>
> And it is similar to the soul alignment that Jesus did
> between himself and the then and future (to then)
> sacramental bread and wine at The Last Supper.

Since then I have considered the Kaaba, and divined
(erroneously) that there was an existing alignment
with it. (There was a previous one which had been
overwritten as I discuss below.)

I have popthroughed the workings of the 7058 human
and cetacean avatar types before me of the last
12,000 years, but neglected to restore the soul
alignments of them and those in their shaktipat
lineages that had been overwritten. So I did so
in cases where there was no conflict with a currently
existing alignment, where the alignment was not with
someone who has reincarnated, and where the alignment
was not meant to be temporary (e.g. for the duration
of a ritual). The restored soul alignments are
valid in my global region. It turns out that the
restored alignment of the Kaaba is with Allah, the
ruler of the region all/everything, who I call
Goddess, and was put in place by a Sufi avatar type.
(Mohammed was not an avatar type but a
Prophet/guru/missionary/Founder type).

David Dalton

Oct 1, 2022, 3:46:01 AM10/1/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-EF0C...@news.eternal-september.org>,
The black stone inside the Kaaba used to have a
soul alignment from before 12,000 years ago
that was overwritten but I couldn't restore it
but perhaps Muslim assisted shaktipat recipients
(such as the Grand Imam of Mecca/Saudi Arabia) can
consider that after assisted shaktipat is complete
(which should be in several hours), or perhaps the next
primary avatar type will go back before 12,000 years ago.

David Dalton

Oct 5, 2022, 1:17:38 AM10/5/22
On Oct 1, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton.nfld-685D...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The black stone inside the Kaaba used to have a
> soul alignment from before 12,000 years ago
> that was overwritten but I couldn't restore it
> but perhaps Muslim assisted shaktipat recipients
> (such as the Grand Imam of Mecca/Saudi Arabia) can
> consider that after assisted shaktipat is complete
> (which should be in several hours), or perhaps the next
> primary avatar type will go back before 12,000 years ago.

As part of the assisted shaktipat, recipients, which includes
all ordained by human or humans to bishop level or
equivalent or higher, as well as most ordained to
priest level or equivalent who are minor good or better
as defined by Goddess/Allah, will soon have technomagick
(also called technomancy or magitek) ability.

The relevance of that is that ancient technology in my
global region is included, even if it dates from before
12,000 years ago, and that ancient technology
includes ancient pyramids, ancient stone circles,
and it seems also the sacred black stone.

Note that it is now Yom Kippur.

"You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed
But Sonny always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Oct 23, 2022, 1:29:39 AM10/23/22
In article <0001HW.28ED4AF100...@88.198.57.247>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> On Oct 1, 2022, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<dalton.nfld-685D...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > The black stone inside the Kaaba used to have a
> > soul alignment from before 12,000 years ago
> > that was overwritten but I couldn't restore it
> > but perhaps Muslim assisted shaktipat recipients
> > (such as the Grand Imam of Mecca/Saudi Arabia) can
> > consider that after assisted shaktipat is complete
> > (which should be in several hours), or perhaps the next
> > primary avatar type will go back before 12,000 years ago.
>
> As part of the assisted shaktipat, recipients, which includes
> all ordained by human or humans to bishop level or
> equivalent or higher, as well as most ordained to
> priest level or equivalent who are minor good or better
> as defined by Goddess/Allah, will soon have technomagick
> (also called technomancy or magitek) ability.
>
> The relevance of that is that ancient technology in my
> global region is included, even if it dates from before
> 12,000 years ago, and that ancient technology
> includes ancient pyramids, ancient stone circles,
> and it seems also the sacred black stone.
>
> Note that it is now Yom Kippur.

The black stone is also an animistic someone even when
not aligned with another someone.

And I just facilitated a soul alignment of the black
stone with Luna (the someone that is the moon) in
Her new (dark) aspect. I then immediately felt a
lightening (of my mood) effect.

"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)