Responsiblilty/Contraception

kbrauer

Nov 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/22/98
to Carolyn C. Gargaro
For all the NOW gal types who might be lurking.... See what the
Domestic Farm Animal style Birth Control has gotten you? When you get
pregnant, you did it to yourself. The man does not participate. It's
not his fault. That little head works by remote control, and is totally
disconnected from the big head. It's just a whackoff. That comes from
drinking the water that ya'll have been peeing the hormones into.....
(hehe, just kidding). But that "environmental hazard" is one reason
that B.C. pills are still illegal in Japan!!!
NOW gals, ya got what you wanted. Total autonomy. So don't ask some of
these guys for child support. Thanks for screwing things up for women
who want their kids to have a daddy.

I'm all for chastity requirements in the military uniform code of
justice. Dishonorable discharge and loss of benefits for anyone caught
having sex outside of marriage. Male or Female. Whaddaya think???
Wouldn't a chastity patrol be wild! ;-) Finally: constructive
employment for voyeurs!!
And I'm for no sex at all for people who cannot accept a baby. Not even
a B.J., 'cause they don't deserve one.

Hoosier Pharmer

Hoosier Pharmer's Home http://w3.one.net/~kbrauer/html%20files
Pharmacist's Rant
http://w3.one.net/~kbrauer/html%20files/pharmacistsrant.htm

Alan Keyes! What a guy! http://www.keyes2000.org

Lan

Nov 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/28/98
> For all the NOW gal types who might be lurking.... See what the
> Domestic Farm Animal style Birth Control has gotten you? When you get
> pregnant, you did it to yourself. The man does not participate. It's
> not his fault. That little head works by remote control, and is totally
> disconnected from the big head. It's just a whackoff. That comes from
> drinking the water that ya'll have been peeing the hormones into.....
> (hehe, just kidding). But that "environmental hazard" is one reason
> that B.C. pills are still illegal in Japan!!!
> NOW gals, ya got what you wanted. Total autonomy. So don't ask some of
> these guys for child support. Thanks for screwing things up for women
> who want their kids to have a daddy.

> I'm all for chastity requirements in the military uniform code of
> justice. Dishonorable discharge and loss of benefits for anyone caught
> having sex outside of marriage. Male or Female. Whaddaya think???
> Wouldn't a chastity patrol be wild! ;-) Finally: constructive
> employment for voyeurs!!
> And I'm for no sex at all for people who cannot accept a baby. Not even
> a B.J., 'cause they don't deserve one.

You all piss me off, and try being a bit nicer to people you dont know. I
saw a few not very nice attitudes there. Anyway most of your points are
nothing points (eg, like what?) or just wrong.