Washington Post Invents New Threat: "Gun Capitalism"

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 5, 2021, 1:51:49 PM12/5/21

Just Wondering

Dec 5, 2021, 8:41:27 PM12/5/21
Yes, 400 million guns (and half a trillion rounds of ammo)
are out there not harming anyone.

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 6, 2021, 9:45:53 AM12/6/21
It seems like Democrats have to steal those guns before they become
dangerous, or some idiot puts a gun in the hands of Alec Baldwin and it
becomes dangerous.

Maybe since Democrats are Born gay they can also be Born criminals....
What RIGHTS do Criminals have, they should be in the Constitution the
same as the gays RIGHTS are in the Constitution?

--
That's karma,

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

*We don't need to test for the WUHAN virus we need to test for a*
*suppressed immune system* and the people with immune system problems
need the VIRUS PASSPORTS, NOT the rest of us who are healthy. And it's
not just the elderly who have low functioning immune systems, also
people with HIV/AIDS and others, which may be why those groups have the
most issues with the virus and/or the FAKE vaccine.
https://www.brighteon.com/1a421368-d95b-4aa9-9c42-01a8c91ed41e

Kurt Nicklas

Dec 7, 2021, 5:03:38 PM12/7/21
Just Wondering wrote
Guns are great for killing American children and other useless peices of
dross.

If Wayne LaPierre doesn't get on board and start supporting school shootings
soon, somebody might take a potshot at him and blow that tiny head of his
into the next county.

Kurt Nicklas

Jan 9, 2022, 10:04:37 PM1/9/22
Just Wondering wrote