San Francisco Restaurant Asks Armed Cops To Leave- Gets Hammered In Reviews

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 5, 2021, 11:56:15 AM12/5/21
https://www.sfgate.com/restaurants/article/SF-brunch-spot-asks-3-armed-San-Francisco-police-16675627.php

SF brunch spot asks 3 San Francisco police officers to leave, citing
their 'multiple weapons'

A restaurant in North Beach refused to serve three uniformed and armed
San Francisco police officers on Friday, because staff felt
"uncomfortable with the presence of their multiple weapons."

"We respect the San Francisco Police Department and are grateful for
the work they do,” the post reads. “We welcome them into the
restaurant when they are off duty, out of uniform, and without their
weapons."

By Saturday evening, Hilda and Jesse, located at 701 Union St., had
been inundated with negative reviews on both Yelp and Google. It
currently has one star and over 400 reviews on Yelp; the company
normally puts a disclaimer on businesses receiving unusually high
numbers of reviews due to controversy, but as of Sunday morning, that
banner was not added.

Leftists are *such* idiots

Yak

Dec 5, 2021, 12:18:30 PM12/5/21
Does that mean the restaurant will only call weaponless, off-duty cops
if they are ever robbed?

Siri Cruise

Dec 5, 2021, 12:34:00 PM12/5/21
In article <sois94$7bd$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
wrote:

> Does that mean the restaurant will only call weaponless, off-duty cops
> if they are ever robbed?

Eating brunch is part of patrol duty?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 5, 2021, 12:47:14 PM12/5/21
On Sun, 05 Dec 2021 09:33:57 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <sois94$7bd$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Does that mean the restaurant will only call weaponless, off-duty cops
>> if they are ever robbed?
>
>Eating brunch is part of patrol duty?

You ever work an 8 hour shift with no breaks or meals?

What about using the bathroom? Is that OK?

Coffee?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JGdRZSapbk

Delvin Benêt

Dec 5, 2021, 1:05:14 PM12/5/21
On 12/5/2021 9:33 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sois94$7bd$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Does that mean the restaurant will only call weaponless, off-duty cops
>> if they are ever robbed?
>
> Eating brunch is part of patrol duty?

Cops get meal breaks under state employment law exactly the same as any other
employees. Whether or not that is paid time is a matter for collective bargaining.

You're a fucking idiot.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 5, 2021, 1:13:07 PM12/5/21
See, Siri?

Even a senile, incel dwarf knows better than you.

[chuckle]

Democrats eat their own

Dec 5, 2021, 2:55:02 PM12/5/21
In article <chine.bleu-8ABA7...@reader.eternal-
september.org>
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In article <sois94$7bd$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Does that mean the restaurant will only call weaponless, off-duty cops
> > if they are ever robbed?
>
> Eating brunch is part of patrol duty?

https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/faq_mealperiods.htm

Think about it.

Just Wondering

Dec 5, 2021, 8:06:53 PM12/5/21
On 12/5/2021 10:33 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sois94$7bd$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Does that mean the restaurant will only call weaponless, off-duty cops
>> if they are ever robbed?
>
> Eating brunch is part of patrol duty?

Yes.

Scout

Dec 6, 2021, 9:20:13 AM12/6/21

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:rjrpqghji62ccrvkr...@4ax.com...
> https://www.sfgate.com/restaurants/article/SF-brunch-spot-asks-3-armed-San-Francisco-police-16675627.php
>
> SF brunch spot asks 3 San Francisco police officers to leave, citing
> their 'multiple weapons'
>
> A restaurant in North Beach refused to serve three uniformed and armed
> San Francisco police officers on Friday, because staff felt
> "uncomfortable with the presence of their multiple weapons."

Oh, we can expect a law suit there. Further I would expect a very slow
police response to any calls from there.

james g. keegan jr.

Dec 7, 2021, 1:26:57 AM12/7/21
On 12/6/2021 5:19 AM, Scout wrote:

> "Klaus  Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
> message news:rjrpqghji62ccrvkr...@4ax.com...
>> https://www.sfgate.com/restaurants/article/SF-brunch-spot-asks-3-armed-San-Francisco-police-16675627.php
>>

>> SF brunch spot asks 3 San Francisco police officers to leave, citing
>> their 'multiple weapons'
>>
>> A restaurant in North Beach refused to serve three uniformed and armed
>> San Francisco police officers on Friday, because staff felt
>> "uncomfortable with the presence of their multiple weapons."
>
> Oh, we can expect a law suit there.

No.

> Further I would expect a very slow police
> response to any calls from there.

From customers? Do you *ever* think before you start bullshitting, scooter?
Apparently not.

a425couple

Dec 7, 2021, 11:11:24 AM12/7/21
It is even somewhat worse than that.
San Francisco Police Patrol shifts are
normally 10 hour work shifts.

2. Police Officer Scheduling | Board of Supervisors -
SFBOS.orghttps://sfbos.org › 2-police-officer-scheduling
The SFPD"s current practice of scheduling district station
police officers for four ten-hour shifts each week
(4/10 scheduling system) impacts staff ...

Rudy Canoza

Dec 7, 2021, 11:20:24 AM12/7/21
On 12/7/2021 8:11 AM, a425couple wrote:
> On 12/5/2021 9:47 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sun, 05 Dec 2021 09:33:57 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Eating brunch is part of patrol duty?
>>
>> You ever work an 8 hour shift with no breaks or meals?
>>
>> What about using the bathroom? Is that OK?
>>
>> Coffee?
>>

> It is even somewhat worse than that.
> San Francisco Police Patrol shifts are
> normally 10 hour work shifts.

I've already instructed Narcissist Girl on this point. Of course cops get meal
breaks while on duty. That's the law. Whether or not those breaks are paid
time or not is a matter of negotiation between the cop union and the government
that employs them. Cops who work full shifts are also entitled to rest breaks,
and those *are* paid, because the cops are required to terminate their breaks
and return to duty when necessary.

Narcissist Girl's question was fatuous.

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 7, 2021, 11:37:54 AM12/7/21
On 12/7/21 11:11 AM, a425couple wrote:
> On 12/5/2021 9:47 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> On Sun, 05 Dec 2021 09:33:57 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Eating brunch is part of patrol duty?

They show their presence and it deters the criminals when they see the
uniform and the gun.

Which is preferred to be there eating, the criminal with the unseen,
illegal gun or the police with an openly carried gun that's there to
protect people and is limited to authorized use.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjayK62XBCE
I WORKED SO HARD FOR THAT! -Barbra Boxer-

The Voice of Reason

Dec 7, 2021, 3:44:05 PM12/7/21
It means that, whether you and I agree or disagree, that restaurant,
and any others, is private property... I'm over it.

Hey! You object when they're required to vaccinate; yet, you don't
object when they're told they must serve someone.

Yak

Dec 7, 2021, 3:59:20 PM12/7/21
I don't disagree. What's your point?

> Hey! You object when they're required to vaccinate; yet,

I do?

> you don't
> object when they're told they must serve someone.

I don't?

The Voice of Reason

Dec 7, 2021, 4:28:51 PM12/7/21
On Tue, 7 Dec 2021 15:59:17 -0500, in talk.politics.guns Yak
<y...@inbox.com> wrote:

>I don't disagree. What's your point?

Nor do I; what's *your* point?

Siri Cruise

Dec 7, 2021, 4:33:14 PM12/7/21
In article <soohv6$8jm$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
wrote:

> >> Does that mean the restaurant will only call weaponless, off-duty cops
> >> if they are ever robbed?

> I don't disagree. What's your point?

Do you still think police should not do their job if their
feelings are miffed?

Just asking questions.

Yak

Dec 7, 2021, 4:50:57 PM12/7/21
On 12/7/21 4:33 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>> I don't disagree. What's your point?
>
> Do you still think police should not do their job if their
> feelings are miffed?

Sure. Do you think restaurants should do theirs if their feelings are
miffed?

> Just asking questions.

Me too.

Siri Cruise

Dec 7, 2021, 5:45:21 PM12/7/21
In article <sookvv$tmm$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
wrote:

> > Do you still think police should not do their job if their
> > feelings are miffed?
>
> Sure.

The police are ubermensch in your world.

Yak

Dec 8, 2021, 6:51:36 AM12/8/21
On 12/7/21 5:45 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <sookvv$tmm$1...@dont-email.me>, Yak <y...@inbox.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> Do you still think police should not do their job if their
>>> feelings are miffed?
>>
>> Sure.
>
> The police are ubermensch in your world.

Too bad they're reviled in yours. At least until you need them.