Re: Trump's recurring lies about a "broken" pandemic response system

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 17, 2021, 3:37:42 PM7/17/21
On Sat, 17 Jul 2021 12:33:04 -0700, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con>
wrote:

>Even more so than my physical, moral, and intellectual superior Mr. Hartung, I constantly fantasize about being dominated by Donald Trump.
>I imagine him towering over me-- and not just because I'm on my knees-- but his masculine height is far more than my feminine stature.
>
>If you could imagine, for the same of argument, a short, squat, fat woman with three chin whiskers and a walker.
>
>Anyway, suffice to say that President Trump consumes my thoughts. At least during the day.
>
>The nights I set aside for Mr. Hartung.

That's interesting, Rudy. Anyone else keeping you awake at night?

Mike Daugherty

Jul 17, 2021, 5:12:58 PM7/17/21
Rudy Canoza wrote

> "We inherited an obsolete, broken system...we took over an obsolete,
> broken testing system that wouldn't have worked for even a small
> problem." -- lie told on 03/21/2020
> https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1241430861142204418
>

> "The biggest problem was the test didn't work. That was not from us.
> That has been there a long time"
> -- lie told on 03/29/2020
> https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1244397076462686215
>

> "We started off with a broken system. We inherited a broken, terrible
> system. And I always say it -- our cupboards were bare. We had very
> little in our stockpile" -- lie told on 04/18/2020
> https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1251624319756767233
>

> Over the course of four years, Trump's lies just kept getting bigger and
> bigger and more grotesque. When Trump went anywhere, he had to have a
> dozen staff walking in front of him to hold his wooden nose off the
> ground. It must have been 50 feet long at the end.

Trump's clearly a coward who fabricates shit instead of accepting the facts
of the matter and doing his job.

His kooky Qanon acolytes don't like facts either and love it when he tells
them what they want to hear.

Get the asshole to testify under oath and no matter the subject matter, it's
guaranteed he'll purjure himself and then Bingo! They'll lock the sucker
up.

He's the best thing to happen to the Dems in a decade. His war on his own
party is dividing the right and destroying their base. Take away at least
another 25 million votes and hand them to the left, or an alternate
conservative party to come. Either way, they lose and will for a long time.
Lucky for him that he's slipping into being a feeble old fool and won't be
around for much longer.

David Harsanyi

Jul 17, 2021, 5:22:53 PM7/17/21
Lamey wrote

> No word on Biden?

Get a genuine list of Biden's lies and stack them against Trump for
comparison to date. No comparison. Trump lies by the minute and worse,
he's a really transparent shitty liar who only fools far right simpletons
who he also cons for $$$.

You slobs still love Steve Bannon even though he embezzled millions of your
donations and spent it on boats and other luxury items.

It's Stockholm Syndrome. You assholes have been victimized, and you
continue to defend and come running back for more. There will be plenty of
new COVID variants coming down the tube, thanks to your stupidity about
vaccinations, and if super contagious Delta doesn't do the trick, you people
are incubating all kinds that eventually will. The next wall might be to
keep you plague ridden scumbags away from the rest of the country for the
safety of others.

Mike Daugherty

Jul 31, 2021, 9:36:02 AM7/31/21

David Harsanyi