Re: Kansas GOP Leadership = White Men Only?

Mitchell Holman

May 30, 2023, 10:16:37 PM5/30/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
news:t2fc7i1bd0v7ntv1v...@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksuck
ing.dwarf.com:

> [Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 18:05:30 +0000, Mitchell Holman
> <noe...@verizon.net> typed:
>
>>"Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
>>

>>> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message

>>> So your "proof" is an assertion being made by a criminal...
>>

>> A criminal?
>>
>> Like George Bush?
>
> Cite the indictment

Bush is a convicted drunk driver.

>> Like Dick Cheney?
>
> Cite the indictment

Cheney is a convicted drunk driver.

>> Like dozens of Trump associates?
>
> Like Greer?
> Ex-Florida GOP chairman charged with 6 felony counts
> Former party chief faces 75 years in prison in fraud scheme.
> https://www.jacksonville.com/story/news/politics/2010/06/02/ex-florida-
> gop-chairman-charged-6-felony-counts/15943930007/
>
> You still want Greer as your source?

Is he a Trump associate like all the
other convicted Trump associates?

Lou Bricano

May 30, 2023, 10:26:42 PM5/30/23
On 5/30/2023 7:14 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:
>
>> [Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 18:05:30 +0000, Mitchell Holman
>> <noe...@verizon.net> typed:
>>
>>> scooter lied:

Greer's admission of Republiscum/QAnon voter suppression has no connection to
his theft crime.

>>> A criminal?
>>>
>>> Like George Bush?
>>
>> Cite the indictment
>

> Bush is a convicted drunk driver.
>

>>> Like Dick Cheney?
>>
>> Cite the indictment
>

> Cheney is a convicted drunk driver.
>

>>> Like dozens of Trump associates?
>>
>> Like Greer?
>> Ex-Florida GOP chairman charged with 6 felony counts
>> Former party chief faces 75 years in prison in fraud scheme.
>> https://www.jacksonville.com/story/news/politics/2010/06/02/ex-florida-
>> gop-chairman-charged-6-felony-counts/15943930007/
>>
>> You still want Greer as your source?
>

> Is he a Trump associate like all the
> other convicted Trump associates?

Greer pleaded guilty to one theft charge and got an 18 month sentence. His
admission that the Republiscums/QAnon are engaged in voter suppression has
nothing to do with that. There are *dozens* of other Republicum/QAnon
admissions just like Greer's. Greer knows what he's talking about.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 7:29:59 AM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 02:14:48 +0000, Mitchell Holman
ROFLMAO

That's what you're going with?

LOL

>>> Like dozens of Trump associates?
>>
>> Like Greer?
>> Ex-Florida GOP chairman charged with 6 felony counts
>> Former party chief faces 75 years in prison in fraud scheme.
>> https://www.jacksonville.com/story/news/politics/2010/06/02/ex-florida-
>> gop-chairman-charged-6-felony-counts/15943930007/
>>
>> You still want Greer as your source?
>

> Is he a Trump associate like all the
>other convicted Trump associates?

Looks like Mitch has zero problems accepting the word of criminals
like Bush, Cheney, and Greer.

LOL

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 7:31:19 AM5/31/23
[Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 19:26:40 -0700, Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
<l...@cap.con> typed:

>Greer's admission of Republiscum/QAnon voter suppression has no connection to
>his theft crime.

Greer is a criminal and obviously not a member of the Republican
Party. Nothing he says matters.

Kind of like you.

[chuckle]

Baxter

May 31, 2023, 10:46:57 AM5/31/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
ing.dwarf.com:
Ah, yes, the old RINO bullshit "defense".

Actually, according to groomer KKKlaun, ANYONE who admits to voter
suppression is a criminal and not a Repuglican.

Baxter

May 31, 2023, 11:06:26 AM5/31/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
ing.dwarf.com:
Another criminal Repug:
=========
Paxton says Trump would have lost Texas if he hadn't blocked 2.5 million
ballots applications
https://www.newsweek.com/texas-ag-says-trump-wouldve-lost-state-if-it-
hadnt-blocked-mail-ballots-applications-being-1597909

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, a Republican, said former President
Donald Trump would have lost in Texas in the 2020 election if his office
had not successfully blocked counties from mailing out applications for
mail-in ballots to all registered voters.

Harris County, home to the city of Houston, wanted to mail out
applications for mail-in ballots to its approximately 2.4 million
registered voters due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the conservative
Texas Supreme Court blocked the county from doing so after it faced
litigation from Paxton's office.

"If we'd lost Harris County—Trump won by 620,000 votes in Texas. Harris
County mail-in ballots that they wanted to send out were 2.5 million,
those were all Democrats and we were able to stop every one of them,"
Paxton told former Trump adviser Steve Bannon during the latter's War
Room podcast on Friday.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 11:14:58 AM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 15:06:24 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>ing.dwarf.com:
>
>> [Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 19:26:40 -0700, Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
>> <l...@cap.con> typed:
>>
>>>Greer's admission of Republiscum/QAnon voter suppression has no
>>>connection to his theft crime.
>>
>> Greer is a criminal and obviously not a member of the Republican
>> Party. Nothing he says matters.
>>
>> Kind of like you.
>>
>> [chuckle]
>
>Another criminal Repug: