Re: The Extensive History of Democrat-Linked Voter Fraud

Blue Election Cheating

May 30, 2023, 5:10:03 PM5/30/23
On 19 Jan 2022, Kurt Nicklas <nambla...@gop.org> posted some
news:ss9akh$f5ap$3...@news.freedyn.de:

> Democrats would cheat their dying mothers of their last breath.

For nearly two centuries, the Democrat Party and its members have been
utilized as a means to support various forms of voter fraud throughout the
United States. These nefarious efforts have evolved over the years, with
those on the left now being able to execute the practice to near-
perfection.

The first recorded democratic elections began in ancient Greece in the
year 507 B.C., when the system of “demokratia,” or “rule by the people,”
was introduced. Ever since then, corrupt individuals and groups have
managed to exploit their nation’s electoral systems to nullify the true
will of the people and effectively rig elections. In fact, election-
related fraud is one of the most highly reported crimes throughout
recorded history.

From the very beginning, the Democrat Party political bosses and their
acolytes across the country have supported voter fraud and electoral
corruption, embracing numerous heinous tactics to win elections. Founded
in 1828, the Democrat Party, sadly has been engaged in manipulating
election outcomes for over 190 years. Shortly after its inception,
Democrats started using an election strategy referred to as “cooping.”
During the process, Democrats would deploy gangs of people to forcefully
lure voters into hidden rooms and basements. There, they were subsequently
drugged or beaten while being instructed to vote for Democrat candidates
several times in different disguises. Cooping was so common in America
that prominent individuals such as Edgar Allen Poe are believed to have
been killed by the heinous practice.

In 1855, thousands of Democrats illegally crossed the border from Missouri
to the territory of Kansas to wrongfully vote in Kansas’s elections. Using
brute force, mobs of Missouri Democrats coerced numerous Kansas towns to
record their illegal votes. The issue of fraud in Kansas’s 1855 election
was so abundant that some cities or towns had up to five times as many
counted votes as there were residents in the area. This ultimately made
the territory of Kansas fraudulently elect pro-slavery Democrats, despite
the majority of Kansas voters being vehemently against the legalization of
slavery.

In the late 1850s, violent gangs of Democrats clashed with members of the
Know-Nothing Party as they were being utilized in the Baltimore area
during a local election to compel voters to support Democrat candidates.
The situation became so bad that the U.S. Marines had to get involved to
clear the Baltimore streets, resulting in the deaths of at least 10
Americans. Following the Civil War, demented Democrats slaughtered
hundreds of voters in the state of Louisiana for the simple reason that
they were registered as Republicans. After these events, Democrats started
to transition away from their voter fraud system of using pure force to a
new system where the electorate has the illusion of choice. They were able
to do this through the launch of sophisticated organizations called
“political machines,” which were led by political bosses.

Democrats have always been obsessed with controlling urban parts of
America. It is a trend that continues to this day, with nearly every major
city in America being dominated by those on the left. Democrat control of
the cities began to take off in the late 19th century. This period is
commonly referred to as the “Gilded Age” due to rampant political
corruption. Coincidentally, this time period also saw the highest rate of
voter turnout in American history, although it is safe to assume that
large numbers of the recorded votes were illegitimate. This is due to the
implementation of political machines. In big cities across America,
Democrats and their so-called “bosses” forcefully and deceptively seized
political power while simultaneously stealing millions in taxpayer funds
for multiple decades via “kickbacks.” The states of Illinois, Louisiana,
New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas were heavily impacted by the
rise of political machines, with William “Boss” Tweed’s Tammany Hall in
New York City being the most infamous political machine. Although
political machines seemingly died in the mid-20th century, areas like
Chicago, New Orleans, and Philadelphia still remain under Democrat-machine
control to this day. New Orleans has not been led by a Republican for a
whopping 150 years; Chicago has lacked a Republican mayor for over 90
years; and Philadelphia has been led by Democrats for at least 70
consecutive years.

A few decades after the fall of most political machines, Lyndon B. Johnson
and his Democrat allies used a different system to commit voter fraud. It
involved the simple technique of waiting until almost all of the ballots
were counted, then claiming to find just enough new votes to change the
result of the election. This process was successfully deployed by the left
in 1948 throughout the infamous “Box 13” scandal. During the Democrat
primary for one of Texas’s Senate seats in 1948, Lyndon B. Johnson
undeniably stole the election from his opponent, Coke Stevenson. Days
after the primary election, Stevenson was declared the official winner by
approximately 150 votes. However, a small southern Texas town called Alice
announced that they had miraculously found 203 new ballots in “Box 13”
numerous days after the election. Of the 203 discovered votes, 202 were
for Johnson, and just 1 was for Stevenson. Each of the new ballots was
written in the same handwriting, signed with identical ink, and cast in
alphabetical order. On top of that, investigations showed that many of the
voters whose ballots were found in Box 13 claimed to have never actually
voted. Jim Wells County Judge Luis Salas, the election judge responsible
for certifying the 203 ballots, later admitted that the ballots were
fictitious. To quote Salas, “Johnson did not win that election—it was
stolen for him and I know exactly how it was done…I was just going along
with my party.” Despite these facts, the new ballots gave Johnson a slight
edge and empowered him to win his primary election by 87 votes, ultimately
propelling him to become Senator, Vice President, and President of the
United States.

Now, illicit voting processes in modern America combined with lackluster
election integrity rules allow for LBJ’s strategy to be applied much
easier than ever before. In 14 states, votes are still counted if received
after Election Day, sometimes up to 14 days later, making it easy to
inject late votes into the system. 22 states authorize same-day
registration, permitting Democrats to register voters at the last possible
moment without the opportunity for states to verify voter information
prior to a vote being cast. The illicit practice of ballot harvesting is
legal in 25 states, enabling political operatives to collect ballots en
masse and turn them in for other voters. While America has seen a variety
of new states enact voter ID requirements over the last two years, there
are still 16 states where voters are not required to show any form of
identification to request or submit a ballot. Disturbingly, the five
states of California, Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, and Washington fit each
of the above criteria, depriving their voters of free and fair elections.

Democrats have used fraud and deception to obtain political power for many
years. However, outside of leftist-dominated areas, America has made great
progress towards fortifying its electoral system. This is clearly not
enough. If Americans ever wish to have legitimate election integrity, they
must find a way to dismantle the corrupt election rules that have been
created in Democrat-run states, allowing them to conduct unsecure
elections.

Parker Bono is an 18-year-old patriot from Southern California. Before
joining AMAC, Parker wrote a total of 6 books as a teenager. He wrote his
first book when he was just 13 years old. Parker is also an active member
of his community. He has worked on nearly a dozen different political
campaigns and has helped get conservative candidates elected to an array
of government positions.

https://amac.us/the-extensive-history-of-democrat-linked-voter-fraud/

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 30, 2023, 5:12:53 PM5/30/23
On 5/30/2023 2:08 PM, some cocksucker lied:

> On 19 Jan 2022, Kurt Nicklas <nambla...@gop.org> posted some
>
>> Democrats would cheat their dying mothers of their last breath.
>
> For nearly two centuries, the Democrat Party and

No such party.

Rudy Canoza

May 30, 2023, 6:09:27 PM5/30/23
[Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 14:12:51 -0700, an incel dwarf typed:

>> For nearly two centuries, the Democrat Party and
>
>No such party.

The party is ALWAYS in my mouth at the Jolly Kone Parking Lot!

Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
My Expertise Is Quite Well Known!
That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne™!

max headroom

May 30, 2023, 11:41:04 PM5/30/23
In news:mFtdM.3418719$iS99....@fx16.iad, Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfärben.@gmail.com> forged:

> On 5/30/2023 2:08 PM, some cocksucker lied:
>> On 19 Jan 2022, Kurt Nicklas <nambla...@gop.org> posted some

Sixteen months ago?!? Why do you people bother?

>>> Democrats would cheat their dying mothers of their last breath.

>> For nearly two centuries, the Democrat Party and

> No such party.

Tru dat. It's moved far from its blue-collar roots. The party of Scoop Jackson,
JFK, RFK, and Sam Nunn is long gone. Today it's a coalition of fringe groups
with only a core value of abortion holding it together.

https://nypost.com/2015/06/21/democrats-march-further-left-then-claim-the-rest-of-nation-is-right-wing/