GOP Congressman Offends Snowflakes By Posing With Guns. Lots of Guns.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Dec 5, 2021, 2:22:41 PM12/5/21
A US congressman has posted a Christmas picture of himself and what
appears to be his family, smiling and posing with an assortment of
guns, just days after four teenagers were killed in a shooting at a
high school in Michigan.

Thomas Massie of Kentucky tweeted: “Merry Christmas! ps. Santa, please
bring ammo.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/05/republican-thomas-massie-condemned-for-christmas-guns-photo-congressman-michigan-school-shooting

"OMG!" shrieked Baxter. "OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!"

Other leftists composed themselves enough to comment.

“I’m old enough to remember Republicans screaming that it was
insensitive to try to protect people from gun violence after a
tragedy,” Democratic US Representative John Yarmuth attempted to
reason. "He made me look at a gun, and not just any gun, but guns,
some of which are made to look almost identical to fully automatic
weapons," he said.

What do automatic weapons look like, he was asked.

"Scary looking. And black. They're usually black," he answered.

"Don't forget the shoulder thing that goes up," whispered Nancy
Pelosi.

"And the shoulder thing that goes up," he added

"OMG!" Baxter continued to shriek. "OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!"

The Guardian then tacked on a story which had nothing to do with
Congressman Massie.

"OMG!" shrieked Baxter.