Re: Truth about COVID-19

a322x1n

Jul 6, 2021, 2:57:06 AM7/6/21
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in
news:sc0qq7$1vok$1...@gioia.aioe.org:

> "JWS" wrote in message
>> Andrew wrote:

Bull shit, shit for brains. Why don't you crawl back under your
rock and dream up some more disinformation and lie sites? It's
where you belong. We know full well you've had both of your
COVID-19 shots. After all, they're the most tested vaccines in
history and were found both safe and effective. Does it amuse
you when someone dies of COVID-19, when his or her last words are,
"But, it's all a hoax!" or "I wanted to wait to get the shots,
people told me not to take them!" If you haven't gotten your shots,
fat chance, I hope the last thing you see is the Doctor getting
the vent ready to stick down your throat. I'm told it feels like
swallowing a telephone pole.

>>> Wow! Hopefully you didn't get the death jab.
>>>
>>> Most of our gullible atheist friends here did.
>>>
>>> They were deceived. They have condemned
>>> themselves to "certain and agonizing deaths."
>>>
>>> Dr. Mike Yeadon, a former chief scientist at Pfizer, which is
>>> one of the primary manufacturers of COVID shots believes,
>>> that those who are vaccinated are condemned to certain and
>>> agonizing deaths.

Another quack. Do you have any real Doctors or scientists to
quote? Or, do you just make up the names?

>>> He believes those who have received the injection will die
>>> prematurely and three years is a generous estimate for how
>>> long they can expect to remain alive.

They'll live a normal life span, unlike those who won't get
the vaccine.

>>> Yeadon is one to take seriously being Pfizer's former chief
>>> scientist.

Are you sure he wasn't the chief broom pusher? How can I tell?
By the bull shit site you want us to look at. It has each and
every earmark of disinformation. It isn't even good disinformation.
(Too much referal to "free speech" and other right wingnut bull
shit.)

>>> https://tinyurl.com/sh6mbmtu
>
>> Today for the first time in weeks the 14-day
>> change in COVID-19 cases reported by the
>> NY Times is positive, +5%. This statistic
>> had been running negative for many weeks.
>> And this evenings WFAA news is reporting
>> increased cases across North Texas counties.
>> The plan is now starting to bear fruit as
>> the anti-vaxers, Rightards, and general
>> morons begin showing up in hospitals.

> You are obviously deceived, because it is
> now known that those who had the jab have
> increased susceptibility to COVID death!!

Nope! No one with the vaccine has died or had to be admitted
to a hospital. Make up some more lies for us. Refer us to
some more disinformation sites.

> https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2021/July/PDF/covid-shots-
> pdf.pdf

Bull shit.

> You have condemned yourself to a certain and
> agonizing death. https://tinyurl.com/pufjm2se

Bull shit.

> All because you didn't THINK.

We thought about it a great deal. We deceided
not to catch COVID-19 by getting the shots.

> Because of your gullibility you followed the
> crowd who didn't know.

Your "crowd" doesn't know its head from a hole
in the ground. I know you've had your vaccine,
but I hope you didn't. I want to hear how much
you enjoyed having COVID-19. I won't do
anything or say anything, but please tell us
what it was like, if you live!

> And now your end is approaching.

The only end approaching is your smelly ass.
You'll always be a liar. So, take your lies,
wad them into a little ball, and stick them
all up your nose.

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 6, 2021, 3:12:59 AM7/6/21
You're out of your mind and, therefore, very plonkable.

<plonk>

Andrew

Jul 6, 2021, 5:58:12 AM7/6/21
"a322x1n" wrote in message news:XnsAD5F13D968422ti...@85.12.62.249...

> No one with the vaccine has died or had to be admitted to a
> hospital.

"It is official from the CDC - 4,115 **fully vaxxed** have died
or been hospitalized with COVID" https://tinyurl.com/ztdswtyf

That's just according to their records. Actual numbers are much
higher.

"The CDC update comes as Israeli officials said last week that
during a recent outbreak of COVID-19, about half of the adults
infected in the recent outbreak were fully vaccinated."

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 6, 2021, 6:58:16 AM7/6/21
On Tue, 06 Jul 2021 06:57:04 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

The far left current agenda, with compliance from the leftist media,
is to frighten the masses into compliance. The frightened liberal
voters (sheep) are eager to do what they are told to do.

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 6, 2021, 7:16:12 AM7/6/21
On Tue, 06 Jul 2021 06:10:09 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <SOVEI.1134416$gpy1.1...@fx11.ams4>,
> "Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:
>
>> "a322x1n" wrote in message
>>
>> > No one with the vaccine has died or had to be admitted to a
>> > hospital.
>>
>> "It is official from the CDC - 4,115 **fully vaxxed** have died
>> or been hospitalized with COVID" https://tinyurl.com/ztdswtyf
>
>So... nobody ever claimed the vaccine had a 100% efficacy, dipshit. A
>total of 3.22 billion vaccine doses have been administered worldwide as
>of July 4, with 184+ million cases and 4+ million deaths.
>
>Also being "infected" is not the same thing as being put on a respirator
>due to Covid, which will likely happen to your happy ass sooner or later
>if you refuse to be vaccinated.

Why do you chicken shit leftists think anyone is interested in your
fears?

a322x1n

Jul 6, 2021, 8:29:37 AM7/6/21
Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote in
Oh! Excuse me!! I'm susposed to feel, what again?

The last I heard, Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear have the right wingnuts
eating out of their paws and kissing their asses.

bull shit.

P.S. Trump and his family, most Republicans in Congress and the
Senate, President Biden and his family, even the Pope have had
both shots. Do you think they might know something?

a322x1n

Jul 6, 2021, 8:35:09 AM7/6/21
Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote in
Why do you ass hole right wingnuts keep lying and telling people you
haven't had the vaccine, when we full well know you have had the
vaccine? Do you have a pool going on how many people will die when
the third wave hits?

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 6, 2021, 8:42:57 AM7/6/21
Try thinking, for a change.

>The last I heard, Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear have the right wingnuts
>eating out of their paws and kissing their asses.

>bull shit.
>
>P.S. Trump and his family, most Republicans in Congress and the
>Senate, President Biden and his family, even the Pope have had
>both shots. Do you think they might know something?

Leftists unerringly believe that they should always do whatever
"everyone else" is doing. It's like the sheep following the judas goat
into the slaughterhouse.

https://www.thewhirlingwind.com/2012/09/30/you-might-be-following-a-judas-goat/judas_goat/

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 6, 2021, 8:47:56 AM7/6/21
When did you think I did that, Loser.

> when we full well know you have had the
>vaccine?

You know nothing of the sort.

> Do you have a pool going on how many people will die when
>the third wave hits?

Oh, the third wave, huh? Is that when the rest of the sky falls?

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 6, 2021, 10:07:52 AM7/6/21
On Tue, 06 Jul 2021 07:57:32 -0600, Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Jul 2021 12:35:08 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>You act as if you're in a sy fi movie.

And here I thought we were already into the 4th wave!

And I STILL haven't been vaccinated.

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 6, 2021, 10:18:20 AM7/6/21
On Tue, 06 Jul 2021 08:11:41 -0600, Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
>I breath deep and wait. Nothing so far.

Haha. I'm just carrying on with life and not listening to the panic
mongers. Waiting for an end to the insanity and for the Karens to shut
up.

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 6, 2021, 10:34:03 AM7/6/21
On Tue, 06 Jul 2021 07:56:45 -0600, Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Tue, 06 Jul 2021 06:10:09 -0500, super70s
><supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>>In article <SOVEI.1134416$gpy1.1...@fx11.ams4>,
>> "Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:
>>
>>> "a322x1n" wrote in message

>>> "It is official from the CDC - 4,115 **fully vaxxed** have died
>>> or been hospitalized with COVID" https://tinyurl.com/ztdswtyf
>>
>>So... nobody ever claimed the vaccine had a 100% efficacy, dipshit. A
>>total of 3.22 billion vaccine doses have been administered worldwide as
>>of July 4, with 184+ million cases and 4+ million deaths.
>>
>>Also being "infected" is not the same thing as being put on a respirator
>>due to Covid, which will likely happen to your happy ass sooner or later
>>if you refuse to be vaccinated.
>
>Keep drinking that koolaid cupcake.

These words of wisdom from Twitter:

1. We are no longer in a pandemic.
2. Masks do not work.
3. Herd Immunity is real.
4. Delta is not more dangerous.
5. Twitter (and newsgroups) is not real life.
6. Go enjoy living.
@imyourh35379927

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 6, 2021, 3:54:59 PM7/6/21
On Tue, 06 Jul 2021 13:37:46 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <XnsAD5F4D2A2C417ti...@85.12.62.249>,
>Let's hope they get deathly sick and die sooner rather than later if
>what they claim is true, the unvaccinated are the only reason new cases
>of this virus are still appearing and the mutations if given enough time
>are eventually going to threaten even the vaccinated.
>
>We need these people out of the picture if they're too stupid/lazy to
>get vaccinated for the betterment of society. Of course they're
>overwhelmingly rightwingnuts but I'd say the same thing if they happened
>to be progressives.
>
>Being ignorant is one thing but being willfully ignorant over some
>misguided political stance is another.

The "pandemic" is over, loser, but don't give up your masks. It lets
the rest of us know that you are a loon and gives me something to
laugh at.

%

Jul 6, 2021, 3:56:32 PM7/6/21
its gerk

Andrew

Jul 6, 2021, 6:58:18 PM7/6/21
"Blue Lives Matter" wrote in message news:0gj8egl6u77u9c1a3...@4ax.com...

> Leftists unerringly believe that they should always do whatever
> "everyone else" is doing. It's like the sheep following the judas goat
> into the slaughterhouse.

Exactly what is happening. The gullible masses marching to their doom.

> https://www.thewhirlingwind.com/2012/09/30/you-might-be-following-a-judas-goat/judas_goat/

a322x1n

Jul 6, 2021, 8:32:14 PM7/6/21
Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote in
I do hope you haven't gotten the vaccines. If you live, you can go on
TV and plead for everyone to take the vaccine.

a322x1n

Jul 6, 2021, 8:34:36 PM7/6/21
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in
Anyone who marches to the tune of conservatives and/or Fancy Bear and
Cozy Bear deserves to be doomed by the COVID-19 virus.

a322x1n

Jul 6, 2021, 8:41:32 PM7/6/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> On Tue, 06 Jul 2021 17:07:47 +0300, Kurt Nicklas
> I breath deep and wait. Nothing so far.

Please keep taking deep breaths. If you can, visit a COVID-19 ward
and spend an hour or so doing deep breathing. Let us know how it
works out. Please keep us posted.

a322x1n

Jul 6, 2021, 8:43:34 PM7/6/21

> On Tue, 06 Jul 2021 13:37:46 -0500, super70s
> <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>>In article <XnsAD5F4D2A2C417ti...@85.12.62.249>,
>> a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>>
>>Let's hope they get deathly sick and die sooner rather than later if
>>what they claim is true, the unvaccinated are the only reason new
>>cases of this virus are still appearing and the mutations if given
>>enough time are eventually going to threaten even the vaccinated.
>>
>>We need these people out of the picture if they're too stupid/lazy to
>>get vaccinated for the betterment of society. Of course they're
>>overwhelmingly rightwingnuts but I'd say the same thing if they
>>happened to be progressives.
>>
>>Being ignorant is one thing but being willfully ignorant over some
>>misguided political stance is another.
>
> No mask, no shot,
>
> Bring it bitch.

The virus can't hear you and wouldn't care if it did. It's going to
do what a virus does. Enjoy!

Bond Rock

Jul 6, 2021, 8:50:35 PM7/6/21
Andrew wrote

> "It is official from the CDC - 4,115 **fully vaxxed** have died
> or been hospitalized with COVID" https://tinyurl.com/ztdswtyf
>
> That's just according to their records. Actual numbers are much
> higher.

The vaccines are killing off Trump's followers. Stay away from the
vaccines, take your chances with the Delta variant instead.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 6, 2021, 8:54:06 PM7/6/21
Lamey wrote

> Keep drinking that koolaid cupcake.

Only assholes get vaccinated. Trump got it.

The 600,000 plus all died of something else. We're gonna infect everybody
at Trump's rallies with COVID so they can be like Rand Paul and avoid being
vaccinated.

a322x1n

Jul 6, 2021, 8:56:01 PM7/6/21
Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote in
No, it's not over. The virus is just getting warmed up. And, what
do you think reduced the deaths from the virus, the Tooth Fairy? Only
100% vaccination world wide, along with boosters, will break this
Pandemic.

David

Jul 6, 2021, 8:56:18 PM7/6/21
super70s wrote

> Let's hope they get deathly sick and die sooner rather than later if
> what they claim is true, the unvaccinated are the only reason new cases
> of this virus are still appearing and the mutations if given enough time
> are eventually going to threaten even the vaccinated.

Vaccinations have been killing Evangelicals because they doubt God.
Catholics are dying because, well, they're fucking Mick scumballs.

Stan Kowalski

Jul 6, 2021, 8:57:55 PM7/6/21
super70s wrote

> We need these people out of the picture if they're too stupid/lazy to
> get vaccinated for the betterment of society. Of course they're
> overwhelmingly rightwingnuts but I'd say the same thing if they happened
> to be progressives.

It's God's will. The Bible says killing rightists is the path to eternal
salvation.

Jesus fucking hated them.

a322x1n

Jul 6, 2021, 9:40:05 PM7/6/21
Bond Rock <bond...@att.net> wrote in
That's actually a very good point. If there's anyone that deserves
COVID-19 it's Trump followers, Republicans, Conservatives, Libertarians,
Qanons, and other right wingnuts! I wish they'd film each one as he or
she dies of COVID-19. I'd pay to see that.

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 6, 2021, 9:45:25 PM7/6/21
Leftists are such fun to watch. Remindes me of how the ants scurry
around when I poison their hives.

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 7, 2021, 5:47:01 AM7/7/21
On Wed, 07 Jul 2021 04:00:32 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <v5d9egt179ev0r1sa...@4ax.com>,
> Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>
>> The "pandemic" is over
>
>Another "famous last words," put it after "Of course those Indians are
>friendly, Gen. Custer." lol.

It's not only over, it never was the big deal the lefty freaks made it
out to be.

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 7, 2021, 6:13:42 AM7/7/21
On Wed, 07 Jul 2021 04:00:32 -0500, super70s
<supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <v5d9egt179ev0r1sa...@4ax.com>,
> Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>
>> The "pandemic" is over
>
>Another "famous last words," put it after "Of course those Indians are
>friendly, Gen. Custer." lol.

<LOL> How about the sky, is it still falling?

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 7, 2021, 6:14:39 AM7/7/21
On Wed, 07 Jul 2021 04:05:45 -0600, Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Wed, 07 Jul 2021 01:40:03 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>So the party of tolerance and live and let live is really a joke.

She'd like to come break down your door and make you get a jab.

Leftwingers love force.

a322x1n

Jul 9, 2021, 6:35:43 AM7/9/21
Wotawonderfulworld <thunnusa...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> M I Wakefield <no...@present.com> wrote in
>
>> COVID-19 has divided humanity into two tribes:
>>
>> - The vaccinated, who rarely die from COVID;
>> - The unvaccinated, who are dying from COVID at a rate of
>> approximately 199:1, compared to the vaccinated.
>>
>> Choose your tribe wisely.
>
> Isn't it called Natural Selection. or as they say Thinning the Herd.
>
> It can be a good thing.

Well, yes it can certainly be a good thing. But, while Mother
nature is doing her job on the human race, other not so good
things are happening.

First, our already overtaxed medical systems around the
world, and here at home, can no longer provide basic
services to everyone.

Second, the bodies of the unvaccinated provide a place
for the virus to mutate into varriants. This forces
medical science to scramble to produce new booster
shots in a never ending cycle. That cost money and
forces periodic lockdowns and mask mandates, which no
one likes.

So, yes, bit by bit we can all get rid of weak minded
conservatives, slowly and at a huge cost.

What to do?

Kurt Nicklas

Jul 9, 2021, 6:41:49 AM7/9/21
Maybe you should come for the conservatives, we'll eliminate you
instead and then the world will be at peace.

Sounds okay?

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 9, 2021, 7:31:50 AM7/9/21
On Fri, 09 Jul 2021 10:35:41 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

You can stay in your basement.

a322x1n

Jul 9, 2021, 12:03:42 PM7/9/21
Kurt Nicklas <kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote in
We don't have to, the virus comes for the conservatives. We
just sit back and watch.

Blue Lives Matter

Jul 9, 2021, 2:50:40 PM7/9/21
Sounds good. You do that, but wear a couple of masks...

teslaStinker

Jul 11, 2021, 12:34:20 AM7/11/21

On 7/5/2021 11:57 PM, a322x1n wrote:
> "Andrew"<andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in
there is no truth in it, its lies.
You can figure that much from the merriam webster.
The date on it is the 60s the word, that is when it was made, at
the same time the pagan freemasons stolen the catholic church buildings

It should make plenty of sense to you that it is all lies.

tesla sTinker

Jul 12, 2021, 12:42:53 AM7/12/21

On 7/5/2021 11:57 PM, a322x1n scribbled:
how much do you want to bet? I will bet you 500 dollars, they have
died,,,,

Lets see, which hippocrite is going to admit he made a pile of toxin
that kills people? How many people like that live? I got news for
you, there is a whole shit load of evil rich bastards like yourself,
that want to scrape up the currency that is not yours, just so, you can
have it all, while the rest of them pay you for your lies. No such
thing as Corona virus. It is a cover up for petroleum coke....

Now lets see, how many of you die, because you are liars.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/04/bill-gates-vaccine-crime-record-496000-paralyzed-children-in-india-and-more/

Bond Rock

Aug 3, 2021, 5:24:19 PM8/3/21

David

Aug 3, 2021, 5:24:20 PM8/3/21

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 3, 2021, 5:24:20 PM8/3/21

Stan Kowalski

Aug 3, 2021, 5:24:21 PM8/3/21

Kenny McCormack

Aug 4, 2021, 8:29:38 AM8/4/21
In article <secc61$osq$2...@news.dns-netz.com>,
Yes. The vaccine is carefully chemically constructed to be fatal to Trump
supporters. They should strictly avoid it and take their chances with the
virus instead.

Good advice. Of course, the rest of us can safely take the vaccine and be
protected.

--
BigBusiness types (aka, Republicans/Conservatives/Independents/Liberatarians/whatevers)
don't hate big government. They *love* big government as a means for them to get

Stan Kowalski

Aug 22, 2021, 1:21:02 PM8/22/21

David

Aug 22, 2021, 1:21:02 PM8/22/21