Crazed Tranny Manifesto Uncovered

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 6, 2023, 10:49:23 AM11/6/23
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/nashville-shooters-manifesto

BREAKING: Nashville Trans Manifesto Leaked “I Hope I Have A High Death
Count”; Shooter Specifically Targeted Students With “White Privileges”
And Was “Ready to Die”

Louder with Crowder has exclusively obtained three pages of Nashville
shooter AudreyHale’s alleged manifesto.

Hale, a transgender 28-year-old man going by the name “Aiden” Hale,
entered The Covenant School on March 27, 2023 in Green Hills,
Tennessee – killing six, before being shot and killed by responding
officers.

The manifesto detailed thoughts Hale had leading up to what was
referred to as “DEATH DAY”, as well as a timeline in which the
shooting would take place.

Hale: “Can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm ready...I hope my victims
aren't.”
Hale: “I hope I have a high death count.”
Hale: “Kill those kids!!!”
Hale: “going to fancy private schools with those fancy khakis + sports
backpacks w/ their daddies mustangs + convertibles.”
Hale: “Wanna kill all you little crackers!!! Bunch of little faggots
w/ your white privileges”• Hale: There were several times I could have
been caught especially b---ack in the summer of 2021.
Hale: “It might be 10 minutes tops. It might be 3-7. Its gunna go
quick.”

Pinetop

Nov 6, 2023, 2:08:59 PM11/6/23
>https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/nashville-shooters-manifesto

Another historical Republican document for the archives. They say Trump
took lessons from it on makeup and hair wigs.

At least Mike Johnson supports castration over birth control. That should
make women happy.

MAGA Forever

Nov 6, 2023, 7:05:10 PM11/6/23
On 06 Nov 2023, Pinetop <el...@protonmail.com> posted some

>>https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/nashville-shooters-manifesto
>
> Another historical Republican document for the archives. They say
> Trump took lessons from it on makeup and hair wigs.

Who took lessons....?

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2019/08/parsingbill-
e1565849248413-1024x640.jpg

https://gray-woio-
prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/kUYXNAeBxmEQz8AYnRt2tXdlTTM=/980x0/smar
t/filters:quality(85)/cloudfront-us-east-
1.images.arcpublishing.com/gray/WYSK4ROXYZBHFLRKAQG4Q67C7U.jpg

> At least Mike Johnson supports castration over birth control. That
> should make women happy.

Not good enough. Killing the faggots and their supporters would be
acceptable.

D. Ray

Nov 29, 2023, 4:28:21 PM11/29/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote:

> The manifesto detailed thoughts Hale had leading up to what was
> referred to as “DEATH DAY”, as well as a timeline in which the
> shooting would take place.
>
> Hale: “Can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm ready...I hope my victims
> aren't.”
> Hale: “I hope I have a high death count.”
> Hale: “Kill those kids!!!”
> Hale: “going to fancy private schools with those fancy khakis + sports
> backpacks w/ their daddies mustangs + convertibles.”
> Hale: “Wanna kill all you little crackers!!! Bunch of little faggots
> w/ your white privileges”• Hale: There were several times I could have
> been caught especially b---ack in the summer of 2021.
> Hale: “It might be 10 minutes tops. It might be 3-7. Its gunna go
> quick.”

So, there’s nothing about religion, but a lot about race of the victims.
Seems that we found out why they were hiding it. It’s yet another
anti-White hate crime.

JE Corbett

Nov 29, 2023, 8:40:30 PM11/29/23
Gun loons are crazy people.

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

Nov 30, 2023, 8:03:12 AM11/30/23
[Default] Wannabe typed:
>Liberals are crazy people.

They sure are!

[This post is a direct and flagrant violation of the Russian Criminal Code prohibition on Russophobic statements.
Russian Criminal Code (article 280.3)
Code of Administrative Offences (article 20.3. 3)]

Ariel

Nov 30, 2023, 9:14:45 AM11/30/23
>On 11/6/2023 10:49 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/nashville-shooters-manifesto
>>
>> BREAKING: Nashville Trans Manifesto Leaked ƒ oI Hope I Have A High
>> Death Countƒ ; Shooter Specifically Targeted Students With ƒ oWhite
>> Privilegesƒ And Was ƒ oReady to Dieƒ
>>
>> Louder with Crowder has exclusively obtained three pages of Nashville
>> shooter AudreyHaleƒ Ts alleged manifesto.
>>
>> Hale, a transgender 28-year-old man going by the name ƒ oAidenƒ Hale,
>> entered The Covenant School on March 27, 2023 in Green Hills,
>> Tennessee ƒ " killing six, before being shot and killed by responding
>> officers.
>>
>> The manifesto detailed thoughts Hale had leading up to what was
>> referred to as ƒ oDEATH DAYƒ , as well as a timeline in which the
>> shooting would take place.
>>
>> Hale: ƒ oCan't believe I'm doing this, but I'm ready...I hope my
>> victims aren't.ƒ
>> Hale: ƒ oI hope I have a high death count.ƒ
>> Hale: ƒ oKill those kids!!!ƒ
>> Hale: ƒ ogoing to fancy private schools with those fancy khakis +
>> sports backpacks w/ their daddies mustangs + convertibles.ƒ
>> Hale: ƒ oWanna kill all you little crackers!!! Bunch of little faggots
>> w/ your white privilegesƒ ƒ ½ Hale: There were several times I could
>> have been caught especially b---ack in the summer of 2021.
>> Hale: ƒ oIt might be 10 minutes tops. It might be 3-7. Its gunna go
>> quick.ƒ
>
>Gun loons are crazy people.

Trump needs to bring the transsexual component of the GOP under control if he
wants to continue to enjoy the support of the Evangelical pedophile groups
who made him who he is today. We all know how Trump likes to dress wearing
makeup and a wig.

D. Ray

Dec 8, 2023, 1:00:53 AM12/8/23
Shit like that don’t work even as trolling. Everyone know that those troons
are not Trump supporters or part of GOP.

I like that you’re doing it though. Normal people should be appalled by
anything you say, and it’s super helpful that you’re the main reason for
it, no need to convince anyone that you’re disgusting POS.