Most Americans Rightly Think The Republican Party Has Gone Off The Rails

super70s

Nov 23, 2023, 11:23:46 AM11/23/23
'The problem is not American politics, per se. It is one party.'
BY JOSHUA ZEITZ

A constitutional democracy requires at least two functioning political
parties, each willing to accept that it will sometimes lose elections.
As was the case during the Secession Winter of 1860-1861, today, one
party refuses to acknowledge the outcome of free and fair elections,
the legitimacy of the democratic process and the necessity of
negotiating with one's political opponents.

Until the Republican party recommits itself to the ideals of
constitutional democracy (or is replaced by a viable conservative party
that will), our politics will remain broken.

Of the many broken elements of American politics, one stands out above
the rest: the Republican Party. As was the case 160 years ago, the
"problem" in American politics is not American politics, per se. It is
one party -- its leaders, its base. Until that party recommits itself
to the ideals of constitutional democracy (or is replaced by a viable
conservative party that will), our politics will remain broken, and
dangerously so.

- Joshua Zeitz, a Politico Magazine contributing writer, is the author
of "Lincoln's God: How Faith Transformed a President and a Nation."

sanders

Nov 23, 2023, 3:00:08 PM11/23/23
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote in news:ujnuaf$1t9if$1@dont-
email.me:

> 'The problem is not American politics, per se. It is one party.'
> BY JOSHUA ZEITZ
>
> A constitutional democracy

Democrats don't believe in the constitution of the US Republic or
democracy.

It's their way or the highway. Not going to happen. They shit their own
bed too many times. The younger kids with intelligence hate them and will
help kick the wannabe dictators back to the stone age.

Baxter

Nov 23, 2023, 4:22:47 PM11/23/23
sanders <tr...@america.com> wrote in news:ujob05$56o$1...@toxic.dizum.net:
You describe the Rethuglicans - not the Democrats.
=========
I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.

- Will Rogers

=========
and what he said is still true today - Although they are a bit more
unified against tRump's planned dictatorship.

And here's YOUR challenge: What did the founders think "Republic" meant?

Mike Colangelo

Nov 23, 2023, 8:27:37 PM11/23/23
On 11/23/2023 12:00 PM, sanders wrote:
> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote in news:ujnuaf$1t9if$1@dont-
> email.me:
>
>> 'The problem is not American politics, per se. It is one party.'
>> BY JOSHUA ZEITZ
>>
>> A constitutional democracy
>
> Democrats don't believe in the constitution of the US Republic or
> democracy.

Well, that's just a stupid fucking lie that only a knuckle-dragging
right-wingnut Republiscum/QAnon would tell. A lot of proggies (so-called
"progressives") don't believe in the Constitution, or any constitutional limits
at all, but they are not the majority of Democrats.

> It's their way or the highway.

You just described the Republiscums/QAnon.

You can fuck off now.

Max Boot

Nov 23, 2023, 11:40:59 PM11/23/23
On 11/23/2023 12:00 PM, sanders wrote:
> super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote in news:ujnuaf$1t9if$1@dont-
> email.me:
>
>> 'The problem is not American politics, per se. It is one party.'
>> BY JOSHUA ZEITZ
>>
>> A constitutional democracy
>
> Democrats don't believe in the constitution of the US Republic or
> democracy.

Well, that's just a stupid fucking lie that only a knuckle-dragging
right-wingnut Republiscum/QAnon would tell. A lot of proggies (so-called
"progressives") don't believe in the Constitution, or any constitutional limits
at all, but they are not the majority of Democrats.

> It's their way or the highway.

You just described the Republiscums/QAnon.

Republiscums/QAnon don't believe in free elections. If they lose an election,
they illegally try to cling to power anyway.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 24, 2023, 5:20:25 AM11/24/23
[Default] Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza typed:

>> Democrats don't believe in the constitution of the US Republic or
>> democracy.
>
>Well, that's just a stupid fucking lie that only a knuckle-dragging
>right-wingnut Republiscum/QAnon would tell. A lot of proggies (so-called
>"progressives") don't believe in the Constitution, or any constitutional limits
>at all, but they are not the majority of Democrats.

Only a moron like "Cunt Flaps" would deny the Democrat Party's hate
and fear of the Constitution.

pothead

Nov 24, 2023, 9:28:46 AM11/24/23
If a Democrat is accusing the Republican party of something, the chances are excellent that they
are doing exact that.
Examples:

Russian collusion. Turned out to be Hillary and the Democrats, not Trump
Threat to democracy (their favorite buzz phrase)
Taking away your rights (EV, Green Energy, Gas Stoves, lawnmowers, chainsaws, etc)
The list is endless.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Baxter

Nov 24, 2023, 10:39:02 AM11/24/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in
ing.dwarf.com:
You mean like tRump who wants to do away with the Constitution? And all
the tRumpanzees are fine with that idea.

Baxter

Nov 24, 2023, 10:44:01 AM11/24/23
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in

> On 2023-11-24, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter>
> wrote:
>> [Default] Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza typed:

>>>Well, that's just a stupid fucking lie that only a knuckle-dragging
>>>right-wingnut Republiscum/QAnon would tell. A lot of proggies
>>>(so-called "progressives") don't believe in the Constitution, or any
>>>constitutional limits at all, but they are not the majority of
>>>Democrats.
>>
>> Only a moron like "Cunt Flaps" would deny the Democrat Party's hate
>> and fear of the Constitution.
>
> If a Democrat is accusing the Republican party of something, the
> chances are excellent that they are doing exact that.
> Examples:
>
> Russian collusion. Turned out to be Hillary and the Democrats, not

Nope. Senate committee said it was tRump and Repugs.

> Trump Threat to democracy (their favorite buzz phrase)

You think concentration camps are democracy?!

> Taking away your rights (EV, Green Energy, Gas Stoves, lawnmowers,
> chainsaws, etc) The list is endless.

OH!! Those are "rights"?!!! Hell, my induction range is FAR better than
any gas stove I ever owned, and the battery-powered lawnmower outperforms
any gas lawnmower I've ever owned. Etc.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 24, 2023, 10:48:23 AM11/24/23
[Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
No, I mean like Biden who wants to do away with the Constitution.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 24, 2023, 10:52:51 AM11/24/23
[Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
>
>> On 2023-11-24, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter>
>> wrote:
>>> [Default] Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza typed:

>>> Only a moron like "Cunt Flaps" would deny the Democrat Party's hate
>>> and fear of the Constitution.
>>
>> If a Democrat is accusing the Republican party of something, the
>> chances are excellent that they are doing exact that.
>> Examples:
>>
>> Russian collusion. Turned out to be Hillary and the Democrats, not
>
> Nope. Senate committee said it was tRump and Repugs.

Yet, it wasn't. It was Hillary.

Hillary Clinton personally approved plan to share Trump-Russia
allegation with the press in 2016, campaign manager says
https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/20/politics/hillary-clinton-robby-mook-fbi/index.html
Hillary Clinton personally approved her campaign’s plans in fall 2016
to share information with a reporter about an uncorroborated alleged
server backchannel between Donald Trump and a top Russian bank, her
former campaign manager testified Friday in federal court. A campaign
staffer later passed the information to a reporter from Slate
magazine, which the campaign hoped the reporter would “vet it out, and
write what they believe is true,” Mook said. Slate published a story
on October 31, 2016, raising questions about the odd Trump-Alfa cyber
links. After that story came out, Clinton tweeted about it, and posted
a news release that said, “This secret hotline may be the key to
unlocking the mystery of Trump’s ties to Russia.”

Federal investigators ultimately concluded there weren’t any improper
Trump-Alfa cyber links.

She lost anyway!

BWAH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah ah ah ah ah a!

pothead

Nov 24, 2023, 11:54:54 AM11/24/23
On 2023-11-24, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter> wrote:
And destroy the country at the same time.
Not to mention starting WW III-

Governor Swill

Nov 24, 2023, 12:24:20 PM11/24/23
pot kettle black

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Governor Swill

Nov 24, 2023, 12:32:25 PM11/24/23
On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 14:28:36 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2023-11-24, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter> wrote:
>> [Default] Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza typed:

>>>Well, that's just a stupid fucking lie that only a knuckle-dragging
>>>right-wingnut Republiscum/QAnon would tell. A lot of proggies (so-called
>>>"progressives") don't believe in the Constitution, or any constitutional limits
>>>at all, but they are not the majority of Democrats.
>>
>> Only a moron like "Cunt Flaps" would deny the Democrat Party's hate
>> and fear of the Constitution.
>
>If a Democrat is accusing the Republican party of something, the chances are excellent that they
>are doing exact that.
>Examples:
>
>Russian collusion. Turned out to be Hillary and the Democrats, not Trump
>Threat to democracy (their favorite buzz phrase)
>Taking away your rights (EV, Green Energy, Gas Stoves, lawnmowers, chainsaws, etc)
>The list is endless.

pot kettle black

Vote fraud.

"On Tuesday, Donald Kirk Hartle, the CFO of a Nevada company that hosted a September 2020
rally for Donald Trump, pleaded guilty to voting twice in last November’s election,
including once in his dead wife’s name. Hartle is just the latest in a string of apparent
Trump supporters who committed voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election. This pattern
is a warning of the lawlessness among Trump’s followers that could engulf us all.

Hartle’s case is particularly stomach-turning. Last November, before it was discovered
that he was the culprit, he feigned “disbelief” that someone would steal and submit his
dead wife’s ballot. “That is pretty sickening to me, to be honest with you,” he
said—adding, with a provocateur’s flair, that “it makes you wonder how pervasive this
is.”"
<https://www.thebulwark.com/the-pattern-of-gop-voter-fraud/>

"Iowa official’s wife convicted of 52 counts of voter fraud in ballot-stuffing scheme"
"SIOUX CITY, Iowa (AP) — The wife of a northwestern Iowa county supervisor was convicted
Tuesday of a scheme to stuff the ballot box in her husband’s unsuccessful race for a
Republican nomination to run for Congress in 2020."
<https://apnews.com/article/iowa-ballot-box-stuffing-18432099d65be5e95aa5e5cd83b589e1>

Republicans are so eager to combat voter fraud that . . .

"ST. LOUIS (AP) — Three Republican-led states on Monday pulled out of a bipartisan effort
among states to ensure accurate voter lists, undermining a system with a demonstrated
record of combating voter fraud."
<https://apnews.com/article/voter-fraud-election-conspiracies-registration-trump-republicans-35dc8ffcb754492b67d4bebde16bd6b2>

"Latest arrests in Rensselaer County voter fraud case ensnare top GOP figures "
<https://www.wamc.org/news/2023-05-01/latest-arrests-in-rensselaer-county-voter-fraud-case-ensnare-top-gop-figures>

"After the 2020 US presidential election Donald Trump refused to concede, alleging
widespread and unparalleled voter fraud. Trump’s supporters deployed several statistical
arguments in an attempt to cast doubt on the result. Reviewing the most prominent of these
statistical claims, we conclude that none of them is even remotely convincing. The common
logic behind these claims is that, if the election were fairly conducted, some feature of
the observed 2020 election result would be unlikely or impossible. In each case, we find
that the purportedly anomalous fact is either not a fact or not anomalous."
<https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2103619118>

"Voter fraud at a GOP stronghold leads to another light sentence
Quite a few Republican voters were caught casting illegal ballots in the 2020 elections.
In each case, judges didn’t exactly throw the book at them."
<https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/voter-fraud-gop-stronghold-leads-another-light-sentence-rcna68366>

"Republicans Increasingly Realize There’s No Evidence Of Election Fraud—But Most Still
Think 2020 Election Was Stolen Anyway, Poll Finds"
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2023/03/14/republicans-increasingly-realize-theres-no-evidence-of-election-fraud-but-most-still-think-2020-election-was-stolen-anyway-poll-finds/?sh=3b621f7e28ec>

And when they're not busy actually perptrating voter fraud, they're trying desperately to
prove somebody else is doing it.

"GOP megadonor Steven Hotze charged after a bogus election fraud scheme led a former cop
to threaten a repairman"
"Conservative activist Steven Hotze on Wednesday was indicted on two felony charges
related to his alleged involvement in an air conditioning repairman being held at gunpoint
in 2020 during a bizarre search for fraudulent mail ballots that did not exist, according
to his attorney, Gary Polland."
<https://www.texastribune.org/2022/04/20/steve-hotze-houston-indicted-voter-fraud/>

"GOP state lawmaker arrested in Alabama on felony voter fraud charges"
<https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4179159-gop-state-lawmaker-arrested-in-alabama-on-felony-voter-fraud-charges/>

" The Pattern of GOP Voter Fraud
In case after case from 2020, it turns out that Republicans were the ones misbehaving at
the ballot box. "
<https://www.thebulwark.com/the-pattern-of-gop-voter-fraud/>

Hypocrisy beyond belief.

max headroom

Nov 24, 2023, 3:15:24 PM11/24/23
In news:t2n1mit9dkbsftio7...@4ax.com, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

> On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 14:28:36 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com>
> wrote:
>> On 2023-11-24, Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter> wrote:
>>> [Default] Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza typed:

>>> Only a moron like "Cunt Flaps" would deny the Democrat Party's hate
>>> and fear of the Constitution.

>> If a Democrat is accusing the Republican party of something, the chances are
>> excellent that they are doing exact that.
>> Examples:

>> Russian collusion. Turned out to be Hillary and the Democrats, not Trump
>> Threat to democracy (their favorite buzz phrase)
>> Taking away your rights (EV, Green Energy, Gas Stoves, lawnmowers,
>> chainsaws, etc)
>> The list is endless.

> pot kettle black

> Vote fraud.

Election fraud cases break out in 3 Democrat-run states, new voting ordered in
one

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/new-primary-election-ordered-election-fraud-alleged-connecticut

> Hypocrisy beyond belief.

Ditto.

Baxter

Nov 24, 2023, 4:41:43 PM11/24/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in news:2dh1mip906qk6tn4a7pja8aep9g4rnuhg6
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
That was tRump, NOT Biden who said: “A Massive Fraud of this type and
magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and
articles, even those found in the Constitution,”

Baxter

Nov 24, 2023, 4:45:38 PM11/24/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in
ing.dwarf.com:

> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>
>>pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in

>>> If a Democrat is accusing the Republican party of something, the
>>> chances are excellent that they are doing exact that.
>>> Examples:
>>>
>>> Russian collusion. Turned out to be Hillary and the Democrats, not
>>
>> Nope. Senate committee said it was tRump and Repugs.
>
> Yet, it wasn't. It was Hillary.

===============
G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and
Russia

A nearly 1,000-page report confirmed the special counsel’s findings at a
moment when President Trump’s allies have sought to undermine that
inquiry.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/18/us/politics/senate-intelligence-
russian-interference-report.html

Baxter

Nov 24, 2023, 4:51:01 PM11/24/23
"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in
==============
Overall, we rate Just the News Questionable and Right Biased based on
story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also
rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks
and the promotion of conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-the-news/

============

If your story is true, find different reference source.

Governor Swill

Nov 24, 2023, 8:04:50 PM11/24/23
You might want to check the Heritage Foundation. Their database shows Republicans
perpetrating vote fraud significantly more than Democrats.

Governor Swill

Nov 24, 2023, 8:06:38 PM11/24/23
That was Trump's doing. Once again Republicans practice the projection tactic of accusing
the opposition of doing what they themselves have been doing. And then lying about it, of
course.

pothead

Nov 24, 2023, 8:41:04 PM11/24/23
Trump = zero wars.
Califate/ISIS eliminated.
N Korea under control
China under control
The border under control
Israel / Arab nations peace agreement.

Biden?
Don't even ask.
Look for yourself.

Want to talk about the economy?
lol

Baxter

Nov 24, 2023, 10:00:59 PM11/24/23
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
Really?

> Califate/ISIS eliminated.

How did he do that without a war?

And remember that he pardoned the guy who became head of the Taliban and
killed our troops.

> N Korea under control

In your dreams

> China under control

You mean sold out to them. Under Biden the US economy is now bigger than
China's

> The border under control

Nope. Not at all. And separating children from their parents.

> Israel / Arab nations peace agreement.

You might check the latest news.

-

> Biden?
> Don't even ask.
> Look for yourself.
>
> Want to talk about the economy?
> lol

Yeah - how about ZERO inflation and rising wages. Gas and food prices
cheaper now than a year ago,

Baxter

Nov 24, 2023, 10:03:40 PM11/24/23
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in

> Biden?
> Don't even ask.
> Look for yourself.
>
> Want to talk about the economy?
> lol

==============
Gas prices could hit lowest Thanksgiving level in years

Source: The Hill

11/20/23 10:36 PM ET

The national average of gas prices could drop to the lowest level around
Thanksgiving in years, according to new estimates.

On Monday, AAA reported that the average national price of gas was about
$3.31 per gallon — nearly a 10 percent decrease from last year’s average
of $3.67 per gallon during the same period. The national average for gas
prices has fallen or remained flat for about 60 consecutive days,
according to a AAA press release last week.

As of Monday, there are 11 states that have a below $3 a gallon average:
Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi,
Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina. AAA cited a lower demand
for gas coupled with lower oil prices as reason for the decline.

“Drivers this Thanksgiving can expect cheaper gas prices,” Andrew Gross,
AAA spokesperson, said in a statement last week.

Read more: https://thehill.com/regulation/transportation/4320072-gas-
prices-could-hit-lowest-thanksgiving-level-in-years/

pothead

Nov 24, 2023, 10:19:46 PM11/24/23
Typical libtard.
So what were the prices under Trump during his last year as Potus?
Oh, BTW, wages aren't even close to keeping up with inflation.
Try asking the average person what they think of that.
Why do you think Biden' approval rating is in the 30 percents?
Answer = people are suffering under this moron Joe Biden.

pothead

Nov 24, 2023, 10:23:31 PM11/24/23
On 2023-11-25, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
You can't be this stupid.
Are you?
Try checking gas prices when Trump was president vs Biden.

<https://www.finder.com/gas-prices>

max headroom

Nov 25, 2023, 3:18:20 AM11/25/23
In news:ujr5s2$2fltu$4...@dont-email.me, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com>
typed:
> story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective....

Awww, poor baby!

> ... We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact
> checks
> and the promotion of conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda.

Awww!

> https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-the-news/

"Writers at the Poynter Institute, which develops PolitiFact, have stated that
'Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even
studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way
scientific.' In 2018, a writer in the Columbia Journalism Review described Media
Bias/Fact Check as 'an armchair media analysis' and characterized their
assessments as 'subjective assessments [that] leave room for human biases, or
even simple inconsistencies, to creep in.'..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Bias/Fact_Check

> If your story is true, find different reference source.

https://apnews.com/article/connecticut-judge-bridgeport-ganim-mayor-election-1e6d23567703c55430968ffdaa0b6369

https://www.masslive.com/news/2023/11/hurst-mayoral-campaign-accused-of-voter-fraud-based-on-video-showing-cash-for-votes-outside-city-hall.html

https://www.njoag.gov/ag-grewal-announces-indictment-of-paterson-councilmen-michael-jackson-and-alex-mendez-on-charges-of-election-fraud-and-related-offenses/

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 25, 2023, 6:37:26 AM11/25/23
[Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 25, 2023, 6:38:07 AM11/25/23
[Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
>in news:2dh1mip906qk6tn4a7pja8aep9g4rnuhg6
>@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
>
>> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com>
>wrote
>>>in

>>>ing.dwarf.com:

>>>You mean like tRump who wants to do away with the Constitution?
>>
>> No, I mean like Biden who wants to do away with the Constitution.
>>

>That was tRump, NOT Biden

No, it's Biden destroying the Constitution *AND* the country

Baxter

Nov 25, 2023, 11:46:41 AM11/25/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in
ing.dwarf.com:
Go ahead, share your reference where Biden said anything about
terminating the Constitution, Where he said anything about a 3rd term as
President, where he wants to do away with the 14th Amendment Birthright
citizenship.

Oh, that's right, for you, the "Constitution" begins and ends with the
2nd half of the 2nd Amendment and ANY restrictions of any kind on gun
ownersip/brandishment are an attack on the constitution.

- feh.

Universal Alert

Nov 25, 2023, 1:20:52 PM11/25/23
SOS FIRST UNIVERSAL PRIORITY AND ALERT.

DEAR ALL;
THE LIVES AND SAFETY OF ALL PEOPLES OF THE WHOLE WORLD ARE AT STAKE AND DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE LIFE AND SAFETY OF MR. REDHA BENDRIDI AND EVERYONE RELATED TO HIM BECAUSE OF MANY REASONS. THINGS ARE BEYOND REASON LIMITS.

ALL PEOPLES AND AUTHORITIES OF THE WHOLE WORLD MUST IMMEDIATELY KNOW THE TRUTH, TAKE URGENT ACTION TO PROTECT MR. REDHA BENDRIDI AND EVERYONE RELATED TO HIM, OPEN AN INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATION ABOUT EVERYTHING AND PREVENT HIS CRIMINAL DETENTION IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL AND PRISON AND DO WHAT IS INDICATED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND LINKS, OPEN THE CASE IN THE MILITARY

TRIBUNAL OF BLIDA IN ALGERIA, TRIBUNAL OF PARIS IN FRANCE, US COURTS, UK COURTS, ISRAELI COURTS AND UNITED NATIONS.

PEOPLE MUST BELIEVE THAT.

TIME IS VERY SHORT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD.

BEST REGARDS.

https://youtube.com/shorts/euGxDlht1pQ?si=zgyv0wG2x9ivEQP6

https://tinyurl.com/4kjrmdjy

https://youtube.com/shorts/ggsqFnSH18M?si=u6x53QRJsDNeyEcr

https://tinyurl.com/3hkyzh2a

https://groups.google.com/g/first-universal-priority

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ACpyQyrERDZGKvU96lW7Uoq7zQ2aBDnc?usp=sharing

https://tinyurl.com/54kkc93c

https://shorturl.at/aDEPU

https://t.ly/eMCDG

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xgq1vuf9fFCHusg6QCUrEqDVizGWoZFk?usp=sharing

https://tinyurl.com/bdfdxn6d

https://shorturl.at/oLRV7

https://t.ly/oi8Zs

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Hrh__weDYydmwCAffAZiomg0HaKV2iXs?usp=sharing

https://tinyurl.com/272cwewv

https://shorturl.at/gELN7

https://t.ly/X7GSY

https://actright.com/cause/global-solidarity-with-mr-redha-bendridi-3007-366441-20220313110110o1hpjm

https://tinyurl.com/m3ervu6s

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 25, 2023, 5:02:15 PM11/25/23
================= WARNING! ========================
**** GOAL POST MOVES AHEAD! ****
================= WARNING! ========================

>Go ahead, share your reference where Biden said anything about
>terminating the Constitution,

It is within our power to once again ban assault weapons and
high-capacity magazines, to require safe storage of guns, to end gun
manufacturers' immunity from liability, and to enact universal
background checks.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/07/04/statement-from-president-joe-biden-on-gun-violence-across-america/

Governor Swill

Nov 25, 2023, 5:07:09 PM11/25/23
On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 03:00:55 -0000 (UTC), Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:

>pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
>
>> On 2023-11-25, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

All that blood and treasure we spent getting rid of the Taliban and setting up a
democratic government wasted by Trump.

>> N Korea under control
>
>In your dreams

Trump in love with Kim, he means.

>> China under control

Right up until Trump decided to kick off a trade war for no good reason. Trump thrives on
conflict and is noted for setting his underlings against each other so he can sit back and
enjoy the fireworks. Putin is known for that too.

>You mean sold out to them. Under Biden the US economy is now bigger than
>China's
>
>> The border under control
>
>Nope. Not at all. And separating children from their parents.
>
>> Israel / Arab nations peace agreement.
>
>You might check the latest news.

I have. Biden and his team have been working behind the scenes to broker a cease fire and
hostage return.

>> Biden?
>> Don't even ask.
>> Look for yourself.
>>
>> Want to talk about the economy?

Yeah, I do. National economy is doing well but there appear to be issues in mismanaged
red states.

>> lol
>>
>Yeah - how about ZERO inflation and rising wages. Gas and food prices
>cheaper now than a year ago,

Nonsense. ZERO inflation means depression and that hasn't happened since 2009 when we
were trying to recover from the *last* time the Republicans ran the economy off the rails.

Gas and food are NOT cheaper than they were a year ago, Baxter. Stupid statements like
that are exactly what I mean when I say you make the left look bad.

Governor Swill

Nov 25, 2023, 5:13:19 PM11/25/23
You misspelled 'Trump' again. Man, your speling is TERRIBLE lately!

Baxter

Nov 25, 2023, 9:25:22 PM11/25/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in
ing.dwarf.com:

> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>
>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com>
>>wrote in
How is that "terminating the Constitution"?. We banned assault-type
weapons before and the SCOTUS didn't say no.

Baxter

Nov 25, 2023, 9:29:14 PM11/25/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 03:00:55 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>

>>Yeah - how about ZERO inflation and rising wages. Gas and food prices
>>cheaper now than a year ago,
>
> Nonsense. ZERO inflation means depression and that hasn't happened
> since 2009 when we were trying to recover from the *last* time the
> Republicans ran the economy off the rails.

============
Inflation drops to zero in July due to falling gas prices

https://www.axios.com/2022/08/10/inflation-cpi-report-july

==========

Inflation for the year is 3.2%

Fed's target inflation is 2.0% - but many economists say that's too low.

Governor Swill

Nov 25, 2023, 9:54:34 PM11/25/23
Fuel is not included in core inflation because it's too volatile.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 26, 2023, 7:53:53 AM11/26/23
YOU are the one that said "Terminating the Constitution," dumb ass.

>We banned assault-type
>weapons before and the SCOTUS didn't say no.

No, you didn't "ban" them. I legally kept mine. You're too stupid to
know what "ban" means. You're also too stupid to understand how the
Supreme Court works.

Baxter

Nov 26, 2023, 12:02:20 PM11/26/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote
in
"Terminating" and "destroying" are synonyms. tRump used the word
"terminate"

>>We banned assault-type
>>weapons before and the SCOTUS didn't say no.
>
> No, you didn't "ban" them. I legally kept mine. You're too stupid to
> know what "ban" means. You're also too stupid to understand how the
> Supreme Court works.

Biden said "once again" - so he talking about the same kind of "ban" as
before that let you keep your weapon(s).

Lou Bricano

Nov 26, 2023, 12:35:26 PM11/26/23
On 11/26/2023 9:02 AM, Baxter wrote:
> KKKlaun "Cunt Flaps" SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew and cocksucking dwarf, lied:

>> [Default] Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>> KKKlaun "Cunt Flaps" SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew and cocksucking dwarf, lied:

Yep! That certainly is the default, all right! *HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA*!

> [...]

That's right, "Cunt Flaps" KKKlaun, you fucking toothless Nazi fake Jew.

Neither, KKKlaun.

> releases/2023/07/04
>>>>

>>> How is that "terminating the Constitution"?.

It isn't. You don't have a "right" to just whatever guns you want. And no, "in
common use for lawful purposes" is *not* the only test.

>> YOU are the one that said "Terminating the Constitution," dumb ass.
>
> "Terminating" and "destroying" are synonyms. tRump used the word
> "terminate"

He meant to tear the whole thing up. That's what Trump (the insurrectionist) meant.

Baxter

Nov 26, 2023, 12:45:50 PM11/26/23

> On Sun, 26 Nov 2023 02:29:11 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>
>>Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Nonsense. ZERO inflation means depression and that hasn't happened
>>> since 2009 when we were trying to recover from the *last* time the
>>> Republicans ran the economy off the rails.
>>>
>>============
>>Inflation drops to zero in July due to falling gas prices
>>
>>https://www.axios.com/2022/08/10/inflation-cpi-report-july
>>
>>==========
>>
>>Inflation for the year is 3.2%
>>
>>Fed's target inflation is 2.0% - but many economists say that's too
>>low.
>
> Fuel is not included in core inflation because it's too volatile.

It appears as a line item in the CPI
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/cpi.htm

And google shows plenty of articles on how gas prices affect the
Inflation Index.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Nov 26, 2023, 12:47:07 PM11/26/23