US General - China Will Invade Taiwan in 2025.

1 view

26C.Z968

Jan 28, 2023, 8:04:00 PM1/28/23
https://www.foxnews.com/world/air-force-general-predicts-war-china-2025-i-hope-i-am-wrong

A four-star Air Force General on Friday predicted in a memo
to his officers that the U.S. will be at war with China by
2025 and advised his commanders to prepare, a report by NBC
News said.

Gen. Mike Minihan, head of Air Mobility Command, in a memo to
all air wing commanders and other Air Force operational
commanders said, "I hope I am wrong. My gut tells me [we] will
fight in 2025."

Minihan said he believes war with China is imminent in the
next two years due to the upcoming 2024 elections in the U.S.
and Taiwan, which he claimed will "distract" Washington . and
Taipei and enable China to make a move on the island.

. . .

It's a fair guess ... but guesses about China are often
wrong. There are reasons westerners often referred to
the Chinese as "inscrutable" - just enough diff in
culture/history/thinking to throw off estimations.

Xi, like Putin, clearly wants a personal "legacy".
Grabbing Taiwan (and some other tasty bits in the
west Pacific) would make him feel like a god and
secure his 'legacy'.

Particularly with Taiwan, once occupied it would be an
impossible hell to get Chinese forces OFF the island
again. They'd immediately entrench and fortify and mix
assets in with the population so you couldn't attack
them without genociding Taiwanese. Xi would own it.

The West is ... well ... not doing so great. Bad economics,
bad politics, the loonies running the asylum by and large,
and so far there's no improvement in sight. We found out
yesterday that the USA didn't HAVE any spare tanks to send
Ukraine - it spent the money on 'diversity/woke' shit
instead. Germany is also a paper tiger. NATO can barely
keep Ukraine going - and it's just in a border fight
with Russia. We can't AFFORD a war in Taiwan. We don't
have the money, we don't have the gear - and I suspect
we don't have the WILL either.

Best bet, slip as many missile systems as we CAN afford
into Taiwan in the dead of night, make them into a sort
of porcupine that'll HURT China when it does invade,
blunt any ambitions for more. Supplying Taiwan afterwards
is kinda impossible, the Reds will ring it. I *hope* the
previous couple of presidents have been doing that all
along.

Taiwan HAS been encouraging people to join informal
'militia' groups ('informal' for political reasons).
The US and others should pick the best few percent in
those groups and give them special training in
resistance/insurgence/assassination techniques. In
short, study the VC, the Taliban - the Chinese should
find *no* peace there, ever.

Mighty✅ Wannabe✅

Jan 28, 2023, 10:07:51 PM1/28/23
26C.Z968 wrote on 1/28/2023 8:03 PM:
> https://www.foxnews.com/world/air-force-general-predicts-war-china-2025-i-hope-i-am-wrong
>

> A four-star Air Force General on Friday predicted in a memo
> to his officers that the U.S. will be at war with China by
> 2025 and advised his commanders to prepare, a report by NBC
> News said.
>
> Gen. Mike Minihan, head of Air Mobility Command, in a memo to
> all air wing commanders and other Air Force operational
> commanders said, "I hope I am wrong. My gut tells me [we] will
> fight in 2025."
>
> Minihan said he believes war with China is imminent in the
> next two years due to the upcoming 2024 elections in the U.S.
> and Taiwan, which he claimed will "distract" Washington . and
> Taipei and enable China to make a move on the island.
>
> . . .
>
>   It's a fair guess ... but guesses about China are often
>   wrong.

Guess about China (PRC) have been wrong since 1949.
The US invaded Vietnam and Afghanistan. That's a different story.

> the Chinese should  find *no* peace there, ever.

China and Taiwan have the same people, and before 1949, the same government.

Chasseur

Jan 30, 2023, 10:46:31 AM1/30/23
Another lesson that you do not let big corporations move around the
planet at leisure the scientific and technological research and
manufacturing capabilities of the West. Time to repatriate these and
closely watch and reign in big corporations «seek the buck at all cost»
behaviour. Time to de-mothball the fortress North America strategy.

Chasseur

Chasseur

pyotr filipivich

Jan 30, 2023, 2:32:51 PM1/30/23
"26C.Z968" <26C....@noaada.net> on Sat, 28 Jan 2023 20:03:37 -0500
typed in alt.survival the following:

> Best bet, slip as many missile systems as we CAN afford
> into Taiwan in the dead of night, make them into a sort
> of porcupine that'll HURT China when it does invade,
> blunt any ambitions for more. Supplying Taiwan afterwards
> is kinda impossible, the Reds will ring it. I *hope* the
> previous couple of presidents have been doing that all
> along.

you do realize that our manufacturing plants are at capacity,
those that haven't been scrapped because the product is "obsolete)?
And that at best we can restock to 2019 levels in maybe 5 years.
Assuming we can get components.
--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel: Us & Them - Eliminating Them.

Nic

Jan 30, 2023, 4:10:46 PM1/30/23
https://rumble.com/v270v0w-the-us-plan-to-control-mexico-is-backfiring-and-the-wef-is-not-happy-redact.html

Could it be that Russia has pledged to become the #1 source of organic
food that the US is gunning for war with its armies of GMO's?

Hisler

Jan 30, 2023, 5:34:12 PM1/30/23
There were always rumors that the big GMO multinational corporations
were behind Robert Mugabe, ZANU PF, and the brutal removal of white
farmers from Zimbabwe because the white farmers were growing non-GMO
maize and other crops that were preferred by consumers in Western
Europe. Probably the same corporations are behind closing down half of
the farms in Belgium allegedly to reduce the use of nitrogen.

It wouldn't surprise me if the the real motivating factor for the Maidan
Revolution in Ukraine was to pave the way for Bill Gates and
big-agricultural multinational corporations to buy up the farmland so
they could grow GMO crops using Roundup and other Bayer produced
chemicals. Another Chernobyl and all that farmland will be too toxic to
grow anything on.

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

And it's 1, 2, 3, 4 what are fighting for? Don't ask me I don't give
dam, the next stop is Banderastan!

https://www.globalgulag.us

26C.Z968

Feb 1, 2023, 8:50:47 PM2/1/23
On 1/30/23 10:46 AM, Chasseur wrote:
Sort of makes sense - BUT - at this point it's WE who need
to steal from the Chinese. They pirated our tech and have
now improved upon it and indeed taken it to whole new
dimensions. Yes, there are still some ideas they can steal
from us, but on the whole the focus needs to be in the
other direction. In particular their military-AI tech is
at least a decade ahead of ours and they can produce in
quantity. That means REALLY smart drones and such - air,
land, sea - that could do us a LOT of damage very quickly
and cheaply if we try to defend Taiwan.

The "Fortress America" policy has its best app when it comes
to working around what we'd LOSE if China cuts us off. That
includes tech, but also valuable minerals, machined parts,
bulk metals, chemical feedstock, polymers and, and, and ....

THAT'S serious. The "chip shortage" is just the thin edge
of our dependence on China. Fill-in industries HERE, or
at least hosted by close allies, will take YEARS to get
up and running and probably need to tap a lot of those
politically-sensitive "free money" programs. The alleged
invasion date comes well before that. We're 3-5 years
behind the self-reliance curve.

26C.Z968

Feb 1, 2023, 9:00:52 PM2/1/23
> "26C.Z968" <26C....@noaada.net> on Sat, 28 Jan 2023 20:03:37 -0500
> typed in alt.survival the following:
>>
>> Best bet, slip as many missile systems as we CAN afford
>> into Taiwan in the dead of night, make them into a sort
>> of porcupine that'll HURT China when it does invade,
>> blunt any ambitions for more. Supplying Taiwan afterwards
>> is kinda impossible, the Reds will ring it. I *hope* the
>> previous couple of presidents have been doing that all
>> along.
>
> you do realize that our manufacturing plants are at capacity,
> those that haven't been scrapped because the product is "obsolete)?
> And that at best we can restock to 2019 levels in maybe 5 years.
> Assuming we can get components.

See my reply to Chasseur ... we are 3-5 YEARS behind the
self-reliance curve. The invasion(s) are likely within one
or two years.

We also need to step up OUR stealing of CHINESE high tech.
Chinese mil-related AI is 5-10 years ahead of ours and could
burn our asses good (and cheaply) if we try to defend Taiwan
and nearby targets.

Of note :
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-64479712
... where the US is very busy negotiating forward bases
in the Philippines to close a rather large gap in the
defense ring. China has long been harassing the Philippines
and has been making threats against Japan too. If they take
Taiwan they're gonna also want a big "buffer zone" which
will include a good slice of the Philippines and likely
some of Japan's southern islands too.