The AR-15 Platform - Every American Citizen Should Own At Least Two

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 9:05:11 AM5/31/23
The Constitutionally protected AR-15, also known as "America's Rifle,"
should be in the homes of every American citizen that's not a felon or
a dwarf.

https://www.americas1stfreedom.org/content/10-reasons-to-own-an-ar-15/

That couldn’t be further from the truth. Fact is, the AR-15-type rifle
is the most popular rifle in America for many reasons. Here are my Top
10 reasons to own an AR-15, in no particular order:

Self-Defense

Gun-banners would have you believe the AR-15 isn’t useful for home
defense, but they couldn’t be more wrong. NRA commentator and former
Navy SEAL Dom Raso, who now trains individuals in self-defense, said
it best: “For the vast majority of the people I work with, there is no
better firearm to defend their homes against realistic threats than an
AR-15 semi-automatic. It’s easy to learn and easy to use. It’s
accurate. It’s reliable.”

Fun/Recreation

If you can find a rifle out there that’s more fun than the AR-15 to
take to the range and punch some holes in paper, I’m not sure what it
would be. From short-range plinking to longer-range precision
shooting, the gun is easy to shoot—and easy to hit targets with. And,
as you know, nothing’s more fun than hitting what you shoot at.

Teaching/Learning

With simple operation and very low recoil, there’s no better rifle to
teach youngsters the skill of accurate rifle shooting. The fact that
shooting this rifle is easy and tons of fun also makes it great for
starting out new shooters, regardless of age. I’ve yet to take a
beginner—young or old—out to shoot an AR-15 without them getting a
huge smile on their face after the first magazine.

Hunting

The AR-15 and its big brother, the AR-10, are excellent hunting
rifles. AR-15s in 5.56/.223 are perfect for varmints and predator
hunting, and with the proper ammunition can make a great deer rifle.
Of course, the AR-15 is also chambered in a number of other more
powerful cartridges for big game, and the .308-chambered AR-10 is a
deer hunting favorite for many. Don’t buy the gun-banner lie that the
AR-15 can’t be a good hunting rifle.

Tinkering

If you like to tinker, the AR-15 is the rifle for you. Aftermarket
parts and upgrades are readily available from hundreds of sources, and
the gun’s easily understandable operation system makes it simple to
work on. If you can’t build one of these rifles on your kitchen table
with just a few specialized tools (legally, of course), you probably
skipped shop class in high school. Installing new stocks, triggers,
hand guards, pistol grips and other parts is also a breeze.

Farm/Ranch Use

The AR-15 is an excellent all-around rifle for farmers and ranchers to
carry in their trucks for predator control or other utilitarian uses.
Excellent accuracy combined with good magazine capacity is enough to
put the hurt on a pack of coyotes preying on calves or lambs—or on
wild hogs tearing up your alfalfa or wheat field. An AR-15 is also
handy for farmers and ranchers to have on hand in remote areas should
they run into those who would do ill to them.Fact is, the AR-15-type
rifle is the most popular rifle in America for many reasons.

Competitive Shooting

The AR-15 platform is excellent for a variety of competitive shooting
sports. As a 3-gun competitor, I see hundreds of people shoot AR-15s
safely and accurately on a regular basis. Banning ownership of
AR-15-type rifles for law-abiding Americans would be devastating to
3-gun—the fastest growing shooting sport in the country right now.

Disaster Preparedness

I’m not someone who believes in an impending doomsday scenario where
we will all find ourselves in a critical survival situation sometime
soon. But I’m also not one who thinks that couldn’t happen. I don’t
see how any survival situation wouldn’t be made better by having an
AR-15 or two on hand. In fact, the AR-15 might just be the perfect
SHTF firearm.

Bringing Women Into Shooting

Women are currently the fastest-growing demographic in the shooting
sports, and the AR-15 is doubtless one of the reasons why. Women love
the “cool factor” of the AR just as much as men do. And those with
zero shooting experience—who might harbor some fear of rifle shooting
because of a rifle’s perceived “kick”—quickly learn that the
soft-recoiling AR-15 is not only a pleasure to shoot, but fun to
customize just the way they want it.

America’s Rifle

As Dom Raso said in his recent video: “I guarantee you, if the
Founding Fathers would have known this gun was going to be invented,
they wouldn’t have rewritten the Second Amendment, they would have
fortified it in stone. Because they knew the only way for us to stay
free is by having whatever guns the bad guys have. This firearm gives
average people the advantage they so desperately need and deserve to
protect their life, liberty and happiness.”

Owning an AR-15 is as uniquely American as baseball, apple pie and the
Second Amendment. It’s a classic example of American exceptionalism,
independence and ingenuity—all the things that make us the land of the
free and home of the brave.

One More Reason

Finally, if none of the above reasons apply to you, get one just to
piss off the leftists and dwarves and antifa who think you should not
be able to own one. Nothing makes them pee their pants in rage than
knowing you have an AR-15 and there's nothing they can do about it.

[chuckle]

Anonymous

May 31, 2023, 10:31:24 PM5/31/23
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote in
>
>> On 5/31/23 08:38, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote
>>> in
>>> uck ing.dwarf.com:

>>> Name one police dept that recommends
>>> an AR 15 for home defense.
>>
>> Why should I care what the police do or do not recommend?
>>

> So you agree even the police do not
> recommend the AR 15 as a home defense
> weapon.

Fuck the police. They use them. That's reason enough to have TEN.

>>> People die so other people can
>>> have fun. Got it.
>>
>> Yet another Holman thought free post.
>

> So much for your claim about
> "resorting to personal attacks"

>>> Anyone who needs a 30 round
>>> magazine to bring down a deer needs
>>> a new hobby.
>>
>> Not your business.
>

> Evasion noted. Why does any "hunter"
> need 30 rounds to bring down one deer?

You've been educated on this in the past. Now it's time for you to just die.

Lou Bricano

May 31, 2023, 11:10:57 PM5/31/23
Not exactly an endorsement. LOL!
No. *No one* has a legitimate, lawful need for a 30 round magazine.

If you have one, it's going to be taken from you...constitutionally.

Rudy Canoza

May 31, 2023, 11:46:54 PM5/31/23
On 31 May 2023, Lou Bricano <l...@cap.con> posted some
Tell that to a soldier in a combat theatre.

> If you have one, it's going to be taken from you...constitutionally.

Not by you.

David Hartung

Jun 1, 2023, 6:27:47 AM6/1/23
Why is a limit on magazine size constitutional?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 6:53:59 AM6/1/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 20:10:55 -0700, "Cunt Flaps," Canoza
typed:

>No. *No one* has a legitimate, lawful need for a 30 round magazine.
>
>If you have one, it's going to be taken from you...constitutionally.

Yes, EVERYONE has a legitimate lawful *need* for *ANY* sized magazine.

And, no, "Cunt Flaps," nobody will be taking them from anyone.

You're well aware of this.

Governor Swill

Jun 1, 2023, 9:08:07 AM6/1/23
Congratulations!
*click*

Lou Bricano

Jun 1, 2023, 10:39:37 AM6/1/23
You don't have a "right" to a magazine of any capacity you wish.

Baxter

Jun 1, 2023, 10:57:44 AM6/1/23
David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote in
Is there anything in the Consitution about magazine size for guns?
Actually, the Constitution specifies that only guns suitable for training
in a militia are protected - and it's up to Congress to spell out how
Militias are armed.

Lou Bricano

Jun 1, 2023, 10:59:59 AM6/1/23
No, the Constitution "specifies" no such thing.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 12:56:20 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 14:57:42 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Is there anything in the Consitution about magazine size for guns?
>Actually, the Constitution specifies that only guns suitable for training
>in a militia are protected - and it's up to Congress to spell out how
>Militias are armed.

No, it does not specify that at all.

That's something you and "Cunt Flaps" Canoza made up.

David Hartung

Jun 1, 2023, 1:08:37 PM6/1/23
So you have said, what you haven't explained is why a limit is
constitutional.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 1:32:10 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 12:08:25 -0500, David Hartung
<ju...@nogood.com> typed:
He can't. He's not even sure what a "magazine" is.

Lou Bricano

Jun 1, 2023, 1:47:07 PM6/1/23
> So you have said,[Hartung comma] what you haven't explained is why a limit is constitutional.

The comma, as usual, is wrong.

The answer is, because if you don't have a "right" to such a magazine, then the
government has a constitutional power to set a limit. It is within the implied
police power of the government to do so.

The government can limit gun accessories in exactly the same way that Scalia
said they can limit some guns. The right to arms, and all the parts that go
into them, is not unlimited. And no, those limits do not have to be spelled out
in the Constitution, because as I have previously instructed you, the limits are
inherent to the right itself, which the Constitution takes as pre-defined.

David Hartung

Jun 1, 2023, 2:47:05 PM6/1/23
This is just a way of saying "because I said so".

Scout

Jun 1, 2023, 3:26:58 PM6/1/23

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message
Well, let's see.. what does the National Guard use?

Select fire AR styled machine guns with high capacity magazines?
How about the squad light machine gun?

Is Rudy really telling us that we should own actual machine guns, instead of
merely semi-automatics?

Lou Bricano

Jun 1, 2023, 3:31:00 PM6/1/23
Not at all. What did Scalia mean when he wrote this?

Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is
*not unlimited*. From Blackstone through the 19th-century cases,
commentators and courts routinely explained that the right was
not a right to keep and carry *any weapon whatsoever* in any
manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.
[emphasis added]

It means that *some* guns may be banned, and there is no infringement of the
right to arms. The right to arms is not a right to just whatever arms you wish.
You don't have a right to just whatever capacity magazine you wish, either.

This is not in rational dispute.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 4:11:52 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 10:47:05 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
<l...@cap.con> typed:

================= WARNING! ========================
**** DESPERATE RUDY GRAMMAR FLAME AHEAD ****
================= WARNING! ========================

>The comma, as usual, is wrong.
>
>The answer is, because if you don't have a "right" to such a magazine, then the
>government has a constitutional power to set a limit. It is within the implied
>police power of the government to do so.

We have the right. "Cunt Flaps" can't point out where the right is
denied.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 4:13:37 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 12:30:56 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
<l...@cap.con> typed:

>Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is
> *not unlimited*. From Blackstone through the 19th-century cases,
> commentators and courts routinely explained that the right was
> not a right to keep and carry *any weapon whatsoever* in any
> manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.
> [emphasis added]
>
>It means that *some* guns may be banned, and there is no infringement of the
>right to arms.

No, it doesn't mean that, you stupid cock sucker.

It means you don't have a right to carry a gun onto private property
in order to rob it.

How did you get to be such a statist anyway?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 4:14:29 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 12:30:21 -0500, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> typed:
Hard to tell. As dumb as Baxter is, and being a Democrat and all, he
has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to firearms.

James Bond

Jun 1, 2023, 4:37:50 PM6/1/23
On 01 Jun 2023, Lou Bricano <l...@cap.con> posted some
Scalia is dead and so is his opinion. His opinion is not law. You are
waving an empty bag of farts.

scan here

Jun 1, 2023, 5:36:03 PM6/1/23
On 01 Jun 2023, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> posted some
ing.dwarf.com:
Aren't they resident experts on lighting farts?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 5:42:04 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 21:36:01 -0000 (UTC), scan here
<no...@none.com> typed:
That's the only weapon they have available. GOOD NEWS: Perfect for
leftist self defense, depending on diet. BAD NEWS: Usually one shot
only.

Salty Stan

Jun 1, 2023, 5:48:17 PM6/1/23
On 6/1/2023 10:30 AM, scooter lied:

> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:

>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 14:57:42 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>

>>> Is there anything in the Consitution about magazine size for guns?
>>> Actually, the Constitution specifies that only guns suitable for training
>>> in a militia are protected - and it's up to Congress to spell out how
>>> Militias are armed.
>>
>> No, it does not specify that at all.
>>
>> That's something you and "Cunt Flaps" Canoza made up.
>
> Well, let's see.. what does the National Guard use?
>
> Select fire AR styled machine guns with high capacity magazines?

If the National Guard is deployed during a period of civil unrest, scooter, they
do *not* have high capacity magazines. You lied, scooter.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 5:54:44 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 14:48:17 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>If the National Guard is deployed during a period of civil unrest, scooter, they
>do *not* have high capacity magazines. You lied, scooter.

Yes, they do, you ignorant moron. They use the same weapons as the
U.S. Army.

FUCK but your gun knowledge is zero!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

https://www.dvidshub.net/image/6760909/soldier-with-charlie-company-1-185th-infantry-regiment-california-army-national-guard-aims-his-sights-during-live-fire
A Soldier with Charlie Company 1-185th Infantry Regiment, California
Army National Guard, aims his sights during a live-fire exercise at
the National Training Center in Fort Irwin, California, July 30, 2021.
https://www.dvidshub.net/image/6760907/soldiers-with-charlie-company-1-185th-infantry-regiment-california-army-national-guard-aim-their-sights-during-live-fire-exercise
Soldiers with Charlie Company 1-185th Infantry Regiment, California
Army National Guard, aim their sights during a live-fire exercise at
the National Training Center in Fort Irwin, California, July 30, 2021.

https://www.dvidshub.net/image/6760905/soldier-with-charlie-company-1-185th-infantry-regiment-california-army-national-guard-aims-down-his-sight-during-live
A Soldier with Charlie Company 1-185th Infantry Regiment, California
Army National Guard, aims down his sight during a live-fire exercise
at the National Training Center in Fort Irwin, California, July 30,
2021. [Image 4 of 8]

Governor Swill

Jun 1, 2023, 6:26:15 PM6/1/23
Allowance for regulation is in there.

Swill
--
We need to look past ourselves, our parties and our disagreements
and put our democracy first. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 6:35:53 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 01 Jun 2023 18:26:13 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 12:08:25 -0500, David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote:

>>> You don't have a "right" to a magazine of any capacity you wish.
>>
>>So you have said, what you haven't explained is why a limit is
>>constitutional.
>
>Allowance for regulation is in there.

We're taking about infringement, not regulation.

scan here

Jun 1, 2023, 7:00:03 PM6/1/23
On 01 Jun 2023, Salty Stan <wsjam...@gmail.com> posted some
You need to brush up on your military weaponry. We mostly used 20 round
mags in the A1s (And A2s) because the pant-shitter city boys would flip on
full auto, empty the 30 round mag at nothing, or jam it up, then beg for
help and ammo. Trying to teach them didn't work either so the A2 was
modified to fire 3 round bursts to cut down wasting ammo. 30 round mags
were not all that common.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 7:04:46 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 23:00:00 -0000 (UTC), scan here
<no...@none.com> typed:

>On 01 Jun 2023, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza typed"
>
>> On 6/1/2023 10:30 AM, scooter lied:
>>>

>>> Klaus Schadenfreude, thousands of times smarter than Rudy, typed;

>>> Well, let's see.. what does the National Guard use?
>>>
>>> Select fire AR styled machine guns with high capacity magazines?
>>
>> If the National Guard is deployed during a period of civil unrest,
>> scooter, they do *not* have high capacity magazines. You lied,
>> scooter.
>
>You need to brush up on your military weaponry. We mostly used 20 round
>mags in the A1s (And A2s) because the pant-shitter city boys would flip on
>full auto, empty the 30 round mag at nothing, or jam it up, then beg for
>help and ammo. Trying to teach them didn't work either so the A2 was
>modified to fire 3 round bursts to cut down wasting ammo. 30 round mags
>were not all that common.

"Cunt Flaps" doesn't even know what a "high capacity" magazine is. He
thinks it's an edition of "The Atlantic" with extra pages.

Anonymous

Jun 1, 2023, 9:55:45 PM6/1/23
Lou Bricano wrote:
> On 5/31/2023 7:31 PM, Anonymous wrote:
>> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote in

Yes they do.

> If you have one, it's going to be taken from you...constitutionally.

Anyone who tries will need to be killed.

Besides, try to stop us from using 3D printers to produce more.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 1, 2023, 10:01:56 PM6/1/23
David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote in
Kinda like your "people choose to be gay" claim.

Because you say so.

Lou Bricano

Jun 1, 2023, 10:32:09 PM6/1/23
No, no one does.

>> If you have one, it's going to be taken from you...constitutionally.
>>

> Anyone who tries will need to be killed.

Won't happen, certainly not from a light-in-the-loafers pussy like you.

Baxter

Jun 1, 2023, 11:14:48 PM6/1/23
Anonymous <an...@anon.net> wrote in news:u5bi6u$1fffu$1...@news.mixmin.net:

> Lou Bricano wrote:

>> No.  *No one* has a legitimate, lawful need for a 30 round magazine.
>
> Yes they do.

Oh, really?!! Just what is that legitimate, lawful need for a 30 round
magazine? Explain.

Pork Chops

Jun 1, 2023, 11:28:25 PM6/1/23
Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in news:u5bmr6$32s86$4@dont-
email.me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk0uvoSWA2I

Crop defense. Why don't you put your save-the-hog hat on and tell this
fella you'd like some of those hogs for Oregon?

demo

Jun 1, 2023, 11:53:47 PM6/1/23
Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in news:u5bmr6$32s86$4@dont-
email.me:

Shooting 29 niggers trying to break into your house and you miss one.

Mike Colangelo

Jun 2, 2023, 12:16:59 AM6/2/23
On 6/1/2023 8:28 PM, Pork Chops wrote:
> Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in news:u5bmr6$32s86$4@dont-
> email.me:
>
>> Anonymous <an...@anon.net> wrote in news:u5bi6u$1fffu$1...@news.mixmin.net:

>>> Yes they do.
>>>
>> Oh, really?!! Just what is that legitimate, lawful need for a 30 round
>> magazine? Explain.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/

Videos not allowed.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 6:54:50 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 03:14:46 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
To shoot 30 times without reloading.

Scout

Jun 2, 2023, 9:28:22 AM6/2/23

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message
What's amusing is that even Rudy can't deny our right.

See the keyword "IF"
His whole argument depends on the fantasy of that 'if'

Like IF Rudy were intelligent he would know what he's talking about.

Of course, we all know that if is pure fantasy.

Scout

Jun 2, 2023, 9:28:24 AM6/2/23

"Salty Stan" <wsjam...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
Rudy admits that a 20 round magazine is the standard capacity magazine for
AR style guns.

Scout

Jun 2, 2023, 9:28:24 AM6/2/23

> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 14:48:17 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
> typed:
>
>>If the National Guard is deployed during a period of civil unrest,
>>scooter, they
>>do *not* have high capacity magazines. You lied, scooter.
>
> Yes, they do, you ignorant moron. They use the same weapons as the
> U.S. Army.

Not so fast.. He could be saying that 20 rounds is the STANDARD capacity
magazine and thus would and should not be banned because of that capacity.

In short, if we accept Rudy at his word above, then the standard capacity
magazine can NOT be banned whether that capacity is 4 rounds, 15 rounds, 20
rounds or even 200 rounds.

Indeed, we could even make the argument that any magazine capacity produced
by any manufacture are standard capacity because that is the capacity they
were made to hold. So a high capacity magazine would ONLY refer to magazines
modified AFTER manufacture to hold more than they were designed to hold.

So if you were to take a 20 round magazine cut off the end, lengthen the
string and glue on exact length so it could hold say 30 rounds instead of 20
that would be a high capacity magazine according to Rudy. However, if a
manufacturer builds a 30 round magazine.. then that's a standard capacity
magazine because that's what it was designed to hold.

So any magazine not modified later would, according to Rudy, NOT be a high
capacity magazine no matter how many rounds it holds.

Of course, now that Rudy understands the ramifications of his assertion.. he
will now deny ever saying it.

Scout

Jun 2, 2023, 9:28:25 AM6/2/23

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 12:08:25 -0500, David Hartung <ju...@nogood.com> wrote:

>>> You don't have a "right" to a magazine of any capacity you wish.
>>
>>So you have said, what you haven't explained is why a limit is
>>constitutional.
>
> Allowance for regulation is in there.

Where? Point it out.

Scout

Jun 2, 2023, 9:28:26 AM6/2/23

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
> Anonymous <an...@anon.net> wrote in news:u5bi6u$1fffu$1...@news.mixmin.net:
>
>> Lou Bricano wrote:
>
>>> No. *No one* has a legitimate, lawful need for a 30 round magazine.
>>
>> Yes they do.
>>
> Oh, really?!! Just what is that legitimate, lawful need for a 30 round
> magazine? Explain.

I want it.

That's all the legitimate and lawful need that I need to provide.

And given the military uses magazines of 30 rounds and over.. I think you
would have a hard time showing they wouldn't serve a military/militia need.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 9:55:01 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 07:58:46 -0500, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> typed:
Rudy's fantasy is to be tall enough where he could go door to door to
collect our AR-15's and "high capacity" magazines.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/cc/10/d0/cc10d05078359993f389278727d3e801--hate-everyone-affiliation.jpg

Salty Stan

Jun 2, 2023, 10:50:51 AM6/2/23
On 6/2/2023 6:15 AM, scooter lied:

> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>> Anonymous <an...@anon.net> wrote in news:u5bi6u$1fffu$1...@news.mixmin.net:

>>> Yes they do.
>>>
>> Oh, really?!! Just what is that legitimate, lawful need for a 30 round
>> magazine?  Explain.
>
> I want it.

You don't have a right to it, scooter. And you have no lawful purpose for it.

Salty Stan

Jun 2, 2023, 10:50:52 AM6/2/23
On 6/2/2023 6:11 AM, scooter lied:

> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:
>>
>> Rudy Canoza, the intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary and physical superior to KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, *wrote*:
>>
>>> If the National Guard is deployed during a period of civil unrest, scooter, they
>>> do *not* have high capacity magazines.  You lied, scooter.
>>
>> Yes, they do,

No, cunt flaps, they do not.

> Not so fast.. He could be saying that 20 rounds is the STANDARD capacity
> magazine

For combat deployment, scooter. Not for civil disturbances, scooter.

Salty Stan

Jun 2, 2023, 10:50:52 AM6/2/23
In the implied police powers of the state, scooter. The state has an implied
power to regulate and mitigate threats to public safety. The state cannot
categorically regulate arms out of existence, scooter, but it *can* regulate
which arms you are permitted to have. No RPGs, now howitzers, no 30 round
magazines. You'd like to have them, scooter, because of your tiny pin dick
inadequacies, but you don't have a right to them. This is settled, scooter.

Salty Stan

Jun 2, 2023, 10:50:53 AM6/2/23
On 6/2/2023 6:01 AM, scooter lied:
They don't have 20 round magazines when deployed for a civil disturbance, scooter.

Lou Bricano

Jun 2, 2023, 10:50:54 AM6/2/23
On 6/2/2023 5:58 AM, scooter lied:

> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:
>>
>> Rudy Canoza, the intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary and physical superior to KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, *wrote*:
>>

>>> The comma, as usual, is wrong.
>>>
>>> The answer is, because if you don't have a "right" to such a magazine, then the
>>> government has a constitutional power to set a limit.  It is within the implied
>>> police power of the government to do so.
>>
>> We have the right.

You don't have a right to that.

> What's amusing is that even Rudy can't deny our right.

The right is not what you stupidly think it is, scooter. The right is not a
right to just whatever arms and arms accoutrements you wish, scooter. This is
settled, scooter.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 11:30:20 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 07:50:35 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>On 6/2/2023 5:58 AM, Scout tried-- and failed-- to educate "Cunt Flaps" Canoza by typing:
>>

>> Klaus humiliated Rudy AGAIN by typing:
>>>
>>> Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza lied by typing :

>>> We have the right.
>
>You don't have a right to that.

Yeah, we do, "Cunt Flaps"

>> What's amusing is that even Rudy can't deny our right.
>
>The right is

there, and there's nothing you can do about it, dwarf.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 11:31:13 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 07:50:34 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>On 6/2/2023 6:12 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Allowance for regulation is in there.
>>
>> Where? Point it out.
>
>In the implied police powers of the state, scooter. The state has an implied
>power to regulate and mitigate threats to public safety.

Magazines are not a threat

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 11:32:01 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 07:50:35 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed::

>On 6/2/2023 6:11 AM, Scout typed:

>> Not so fast.. He could be saying that 20 rounds is the STANDARD capacity
>> magazine
>
>For combat deployment, scooter. Not for civil disturbances, scooter.

STILL awaiting your cite, "Cunt Flaps"

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 11:32:23 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 07:50:35 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed::

>They don't have 20 round magazines when deployed for a civil disturbance, scooter.

Cite, "Cunt Flaps"

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 11:33:15 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 07:50:34 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>On 6/2/2023 6:15 AM, scooter lied:
>>

>> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message

>>> Oh, really?!! Just what is that legitimate, lawful need for a 30 round
>>> magazine?  Explain.
>>
>> I want it.
>
>You don't have a right to it, scooter. And you have no lawful purpose for it.

"Cunt Flaps" can't define "lawful purpose.

Governor Swill

Governor Swill

Jun 2, 2023, 2:11:03 PM6/2/23
On Thu, 01 Jun 2023 15:35:46 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote:

>[Default] On Thu, 01 Jun 2023 18:26:13 -0400, Governor Swill
><governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>>>So you have said, what you haven't explained is why a limit is
>>>constitutional.
>>
>>Allowance for regulation is in there.
>
>We're taking about infringement, not regulation.

So "regulation" and "infringement" are not the same thing. Got it.

Governor Swill

Jun 2, 2023, 2:11:39 PM6/2/23
Says who?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 2:20:00 PM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 14:10:59 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>On Thu, 01 Jun 2023 15:35:46 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>[Default] On Thu, 01 Jun 2023 18:26:13 -0400, Governor Swill
>><governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>>>Allowance for regulation is in there.
>>
>>We're taking about infringement, not regulation.
>
>So "regulation" and "infringement" are not the same thing. Got it.

I'm glad I could help you understand.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 2:20:54 PM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 14:07:17 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 08:31:51 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 07:50:35 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
>>typed::
>>
>>>On 6/2/2023 6:11 AM, Scout typed:

>>>For combat deployment, scooter. Not for civil disturbances, scooter.
>>
>>STILL awaiting your cite, "Cunt Flaps"
>
>Because yours was wrong.

Yet "Cunt Flaps" Canoza has failed time and again to prove what he
claims is true.

Maybe you can help him.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 2:22:04 PM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 14:11:36 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 21:16:57 -0700, Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con> wrote:
>
>>On 6/1/2023 8:28 PM, Pork Chops wrote:
>>> Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in news:u5bmr6$32s86$4@dont-
>>> email.me:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk0uvoSWA2I
>>
>>Videos not allowed.
>
>Says who?

"Cunt Flaps" Canoza thinks he runs things around here. He has lots of
made-up rules.

If you wish to address me, scooter, you will do it in direct reply to
my posts; no piggybacking.
-Rudy, thinking he makes the rules

Videos not allowed.
Imaginärer Gruppenleiter Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza

Baxter

Jun 2, 2023, 10:22:22 PM6/2/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
ing.dwarf.com:
Ah! Then regulations don't infringe! Good to know!

Governor Swill

Jun 2, 2023, 11:39:14 PM6/2/23
On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 11:20:43 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote:

>[Default] On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 14:07:17 -0400, Governor Swill
><governo...@gmail.com> typed:
>
>>On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 08:31:51 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
>><klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 07:50:35 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
>>>typed::

>>>STILL awaiting your cite, "Cunt Flaps"
>>
>>Because yours was wrong.
>
>Yet "Cunt Flaps" Canoza has failed time and again to prove what he
>claims is true.
>
>Maybe you can help him.

I can point the gun at him, pull the trigger and count the recoils. Will that help?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 3, 2023, 7:49:36 AM6/3/23
[Default] On Sat, 3 Jun 2023 02:22:20 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
You're too stupid to understand the difference, admitted pedophile
groomer Baxter.

Scout

Jun 5, 2023, 9:13:20 AM6/5/23

> On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 11:20:43 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>[Default] On Fri, 02 Jun 2023 14:07:17 -0400, Governor Swill
>><governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>>>Because yours was wrong.
>>
>>Yet "Cunt Flaps" Canoza has failed time and again to prove what he
>>claims is true.
>>
>>Maybe you can help him.
>
> I can point the gun at him, pull the trigger and count the recoils. Will
> that help?
>
> Swill

Probably not.. Rudy can't count above 2.

Rudy counting 1.. 2.. Many...

Scout

Jun 5, 2023, 9:13:21 AM6/5/23

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message
And the Constitution explicitly states they have no such implied power to
regulate guns or magazines.

Scout

Jun 5, 2023, 9:13:23 AM6/5/23

> [Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 07:50:34 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
> typed:
>
>>On 6/2/2023 6:15 AM, scooter lied:
>>>

>>> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message

>>> I want it.
>>
>>You don't have a right to it, scooter. And you have no lawful purpose for
>>it.
>
> "Cunt Flaps" can't define "lawful purpose.

Heck, he doesn't even know what lawful purposes guns have so how can he
possibly say there is no lawful purpose for a 30 round magazine.

I would simply note the military issues 30 round magazines... is Rudy
claiming our soldiers are acting in violation of the law when in possession
of such a magazine?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 5, 2023, 10:08:43 AM6/5/23
[Default] On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 07:31:35 -0500, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> typed:
Since I posted my photos "Cunt Flaps" has been pretty quiet on the
issue. LOL