Outrage Over Trump's Plan To Ban Blacks, Catholics at His Rallies

13% = 6x the crimes!

Nov 27, 2021, 6:23:45 PM11/27/21
Text-Drivers R Killers wrote

> Why is it the giant white conspiracy holding down blacks doesn't apply
> in pro sports.??? They do great there but if a job involves brains,
> they fail. I doubt lebron can even read.
>
> https://www.marketwatch.com/story/lebron-james-has-earned-1-billion-the-f
> irst-u-s-team-sport-athlete-to-do-it-while-still-active-11627064527?mod=m
> w_latestnews
>
> july 26 2021 LeBron James is officially a billionaire.
>
> According to Sportico, Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James has now
> earned over $1 billion dollars between his on-court and off-court
> endeavors.
>
> James has earned $346 million from his NBA contracts and $700 million
> from various off-court deals like sponsorships, his media companies and
> investments.
>
> James is the first U.S. athlete in the four major sports to accumulate a
> billion dollars while still active in his or her sport ƒ " Michael
> Jordan is the only other known billionaire basketball player, but he
> crossed the billion-dollar threshold years after his playing days were
> over.

13% = 6x the crimes!

Nov 27, 2021, 6:23:45 PM11/27/21

13% = 6x the crimes!

Nov 28, 2021, 11:11:30 PM11/28/21

13% = 6x the crimes!

Nov 28, 2021, 11:11:30 PM11/28/21

13% = 6x the crimes!

Dec 4, 2021, 1:38:12 PM12/4/21

13% = 6x the crimes!

Dec 4, 2021, 1:38:14 PM12/4/21

Jan 6 Pelosi Twice Beaten By Trump Hate Party

Mar 8, 2022, 4:40:03 PM3/8/22
In article <so1jtg$du4$1...@news.dns-netz.com>
"13% = 6x the crimes!" <repar...@naacp.org> wrote:

> Text-Drivers R Killers wrote
>

> > Why is it the giant white cock up my ass no longer works?

This is one sick disease infesting the United States republic.

Touch it at your own risk.

--
Democrats, not so smart.

Jan 6 Pelosi Twice Beaten By Trump Hate Party

Mar 8, 2022, 4:50:03 PM3/8/22
In article <snto48$5bt$1...@news.dns-netz.com>
RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Time to puff these cocksuckers

Jan 6 Pelosi Twice Beaten By Trump Hate Party

Mar 8, 2022, 5:10:03 PM3/8/22