How best to screw the unvaccinated?

1 view

a322x1n

Aug 14, 2021, 4:56:26 AM8/14/21
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/refuse-to-get-a-vaccine-you-might-be-h
it-with-expensive-medical-bills-employer-mandates/ar-AANjhzM?ocid=msedgnt
p>

<https://tinyurl.com/853ca2cb>

Refuse to get a vaccine? You might be hit with expensive medical bills,
employer mandates, Ken Alltucker.

People who choose not to get vaccinated against the coronavirus face
greater odds of getting seriously ill and hospitalized – a decision that
could risk not just their health, but their finances as employers
mandate vaccination and insurance companies look at ways to pass on the
costs of treatment.

More than 90% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 are unvaccinated.
And because 41% of eligible Americans have not yet been fully immunized
against the virus, some are pushing a new tactic – making the
unvaccinated pay a larger share of their medical bills.

Advocates of the pocketbook approach say tens of millions of Americans
who refuse vaccination make it riskier for everyone else, including kids
who are not old enough to get vaccinated and have filled hospitals in
some states. Taxpayers are on the hook for $178 billion in federal funds
allocated to hospitals and health-care providers. Insurance premiums
could rise across the board.

Start the day smarter. Get all the news you need in your inbox each
morning.

"There's a very clear line we can draw between (refusing) vaccination
and getting COVID severe enough to put you in the hospital," said
Jonathan Meer, an economics professor at Texas A&M University.

"The unvaccinated are essentially asking for a handout, a subsidy for
their stance, and that’s cheap talk. Standing up for your beliefs means
being willing to take the consequences of them," he said.

Some health insurers already are sharing the financial pain with those
sick enough to be hospitalized.

A Kaiser Family Foundation survey last November found that 88% of people
had health insurance plans that shielded COVID-19 patients from
copayments, coinsurance or annual deductibles that might require
families to spend $2,800 or more before coverage kicks in.

Now that vaccines are free and available to all Americans 12 and older,
insurers have scaled back those waivers.

Insurers eliminated pandemic perk

Major insurers such as Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross and UnitedHealth Group
discontinued fee waivers as vaccines became widely available, as first
reported by Kaiser Health News. Humana still covers out-of-pocket costs
for older adults on its Medicare plan, but the insurer does not shield
out-of-pocket costs for those covered by employer-sponsored plans.

Experts say patients hospitalized with COVID-19 could face significant
bills as a result –and those patients are mainly the unvaccinated.
Immunized people rarely are hospitalized with breakthrough infections,
according to a Kaiser Family Foundation analysis of state and federal
data.

"Now you probably will have to pay a lot of money if you get
hospitalized," said Cynthia Cox, a vice president and director for the
Kaiser Family Foundation's program on the Affordable Care Act. "That’s a
very direct cost to people because of their lack of vaccination."

Still, some doubt the prospect of high medical bills will persuade many
vaccine resisters to get immunized.

"The person who is holding out against the vaccine doesn’t have the same
risk-benefit calculation as someone who gets the vaccine," said Erin
Fuse Brown, director of the Center for Law, Health & Society at Georgia
State College of Law. "They think the chances they are seriously going
to be affected by COVID are pretty small to begin with."

Yes! Those who won't vaccinate should be screwed in every way possible.
It's the American way.

Jonathan

Aug 14, 2021, 6:00:52 AM8/14/21
On 8/14/2021 4:56 AM, a322x1n wrote:

> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/refuse-to-get-a-vaccine-you-might-be-h
> it-with-expensive-medical-bills-employer-mandates/ar-AANjhzM?ocid=msedgnt
> p>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/853ca2cb>
>
> Refuse to get a vaccine? You might be hit with expensive medical bills,
> employer mandates, Ken Alltucker.

I wouldn't hire somebody that refuses to learn or accept
scientific facts, believe in absurd conspiracy theories
or just don't give a crap if they infect the entire
business, their families or families.

Trumpsters are turning...themselves into second class
citizens. Soon enough they'll become considered
white trash and will be looking up at immigrants.
--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

P+Barker

Aug 14, 2021, 7:44:00 AM8/14/21
Jonathan <writeI...@Gmail.com> wrote:

>Trumpsters are turning...themselves into second class
>citizens. Soon enough they'll become considered
>white trash and will be looking up at immigrants.

Shaddup.
It isn't only trumpsters who refuse the vaccine.
All those "coloured" folks are certainly not republicans/
Grow up.

M I Wakefield

Aug 14, 2021, 8:14:42 AM8/14/21
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 07:44:00 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
True — but "voted for Trump" is the best predictor.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 14, 2021, 9:22:05 AM8/14/21
P+Barker wrote
That's right. Coloreds are no more Trump supporters than there will one day
be a show on Fox News hosted by a non-white person.

The very idea of a non-white American supporting the Republican party is
repugnant, especially now that even the NRA is pushing for gun rights being a
whites only affair because nothing scares southerners more than a colored man
armed with a gun.

AlleyCat

Aug 14, 2021, 9:40:51 AM8/14/21
a322x1n wrote

> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/refuse-to-get-a-vaccine-you-might-be-h
> it-with-expensive-medical-bills-employer-mandates/ar-AANjhzM?ocid=msedgnt
> p>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/853ca2cb>
>
> Refuse to get a vaccine? You might be hit with expensive medical bills,
> employer mandates, Ken Alltucker.

I say we make them pay an extra 20 cents a gallon at the pump and then make
them pump their own gas!

Sickly stupid Lepers like them belong in their own colony anyway.

a322x1n

Aug 14, 2021, 10:27:52 AM8/14/21
Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 08:56:24 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:
>
>> Yes! Those who won't vaccinate should be screwed in every way
>> possible. It's the liberal way.

So, what's the problem?

> FIFY

Jonathan

Aug 14, 2021, 10:46:17 AM8/14/21
Some of your best friends right?

--
BIG LIE From Wiki - "The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler
when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie

Ted

Aug 14, 2021, 3:15:17 PM8/14/21
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 08:56:24 GMT, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> wrote:

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/refuse-to-get-a-vaccine-you-might-be
-h

it-with-expensive-medical-bills-employer-mandates/ar-AANjhzM?ocid=msedg
nt
> p>

> <https://tinyurl.com/853ca2cb>

> Refuse to get a vaccine? You might be

We're using a mix of prayer and Clorox,
proven to be much more effective than your
insidious vaccine. But go ahead and get
yourself vaccinated. Soon, you losers will be
dropping off like flies.

AlleyCat

Aug 14, 2021, 4:08:48 PM8/14/21
a322x1n wrote

> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/refuse-to-get-a-vaccine-you-might-be-h
> it-with-expensive-medical-bills-employer-mandates/ar-AANjhzM?ocid=msedgnt
> p>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/853ca2cb>
>
> Refuse to get a vaccine? You might be hit with expensive medical bills,
> employer mandates, Ken Alltucker.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 14, 2021, 4:08:52 PM8/14/21
P+Barker wrote

AlleyCat

Aug 15, 2021, 1:41:21 PM8/15/21
a322x1n wrote

> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/refuse-to-get-a-vaccine-you-might-be-h
> it-with-expensive-medical-bills-employer-mandates/ar-AANjhzM?ocid=msedgnt
> p>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/853ca2cb>
>
> Refuse to get a vaccine? You might be hit with expensive medical bills,
> employer mandates, Ken Alltucker.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 15, 2021, 1:41:22 PM8/15/21
P+Barker wrote

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 16, 2021, 11:28:48 AM8/16/21
P+Barker wrote

AlleyCat

Aug 16, 2021, 11:28:49 AM8/16/21
a322x1n wrote

> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/refuse-to-get-a-vaccine-you-might-be-h
> it-with-expensive-medical-bills-employer-mandates/ar-AANjhzM?ocid=msedgnt
> p>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/853ca2cb>
>
> Refuse to get a vaccine? You might be hit with expensive medical bills,
> employer mandates, Ken Alltucker.

Ted

Aug 20, 2021, 4:33:13 PM8/20/21
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 13:30:14 -0600, Lamey <lame...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 15:15:04 -0400, Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> A shot of Lysol and a doobie.

Indeed, that's every bit as effective.

tesla sTinker

Aug 21, 2021, 7:41:24 PM8/21/21

On 8/14/2021 7:46 AM, Jonathan scribbled:
> On 8/14/2021 7:44 AM, P+Barker wrote:
>> Jonathan <writeI...@Gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Trumpsters are turning...themselves into second class
>>> citizens. Soon enough they'll become considered
>>> white trash and will be looking up at immigrants.
>>
>> Shaddup.
>> It isn't only trumpsters who refuse the vaccine.
>> All those "coloured" folks are certainly not republicans/
>> Grow up.
>>

> Some of your best friends right?

dont you listen to the devil. He goes to hell.
Along with his pope that is a pile of poop. That's why
his name is barker. Always barking at the vomit.

tesla sTinker

Aug 22, 2021, 6:28:03 PM8/22/21
just remember something, when they tell you its for the people,
you can tell them, shuv it up their ass.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/inside-the-koch-brothers-toxic-empire-164403/

Make certain, you read the whole thing, so you do know, who is killing
you. No, its not bird flu.

On 8/21/2021 4:41 PM, tesla sTinker scribbled:

AlleyCat

Aug 27, 2021, 5:30:09 PM8/27/21
a322x1n wrote

> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/refuse-to-get-a-vaccine-you-might-be-h
> it-with-expensive-medical-bills-employer-mandates/ar-AANjhzM?ocid=msedgnt
> p>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/853ca2cb>
>
> Refuse to get a vaccine? You might be hit with expensive medical bills,
> employer mandates, Ken Alltucker.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 27, 2021, 5:30:11 PM8/27/21
P+Barker wrote

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 31, 2021, 6:16:02 PM8/31/21
P+Barker wrote

AlleyCat

Aug 31, 2021, 6:16:03 PM8/31/21
a322x1n wrote

> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/refuse-to-get-a-vaccine-you-might-be-h
> it-with-expensive-medical-bills-employer-mandates/ar-AANjhzM?ocid=msedgnt
> p>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/853ca2cb>
>
> Refuse to get a vaccine? You might be hit with expensive medical bills,
> employer mandates, Ken Alltucker.

AlleyCat

Sep 13, 2021, 7:50:38 PM9/13/21
a322x1n wrote

> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/refuse-to-get-a-vaccine-you-might-be-h
> it-with-expensive-medical-bills-employer-mandates/ar-AANjhzM?ocid=msedgnt
> p>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/853ca2cb>
>
> Refuse to get a vaccine? You might be hit with expensive medical bills,
> employer mandates, Ken Alltucker.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 13, 2021, 7:50:42 PM9/13/21
P+Barker wrote

AlleyCat

Sep 13, 2021, 10:02:58 PM9/13/21
a322x1n wrote

> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/refuse-to-get-a-vaccine-you-might-be-h
> it-with-expensive-medical-bills-employer-mandates/ar-AANjhzM?ocid=msedgnt
> p>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/853ca2cb>
>
> Refuse to get a vaccine? You might be hit with expensive medical bills,
> employer mandates, Ken Alltucker.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 13, 2021, 10:03:02 PM9/13/21
P+Barker wrote