Kidnapped Cal Sikh Family All Found MURDERED - Including 8-MO Baby

26C.Z968

Oct 6, 2022, 12:48:49 AM10/6/22
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11285521/Cops-release-shocking-surveillance-footage-man-48-kidnapping-Sikh-family-California.html

Four members of kidnapped California Sikh family are found
dead - including eight-month-old girl - just hours after cops
released chilling footage of them being taken in zip ties
from local trucking business

. . .

The cops have arrested one man - Jesus Salgado - after
he was caught using one of their credit cards. However
it is as yet unclear whether he was personally involved
in killing these people or just bought the CC on the
black market.

Sikhs seem to have been targeted in a disproportional
fashion over the past few years. Some US rednecks think
they're Taliban or ISIS. However I've heard it said that
if you can count a Sikh as a friend then you don't NEED
any other friends. The people, the religion, seem to
rate as pretty damned good.

But if you're a hater ... that dagger many Sikh's carry,
if you make them pull it they're REQUIRED to use it ....
bear that in mind.

Byker

Oct 9, 2022, 1:46:23 PM10/9/22
"26C.Z968" wrote in message

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11285521/Cops-release-shocking-surveillance-footage-man-48-kidnapping-Sikh-family-California.html
>
> Four members of kidnapped California Sikh family are found dead -
> including eight-month-old girl - just hours after cops released chilling
> footage of them being taken in zip ties from local trucking business

Beaners don't like curry-munchers either...