Nobody Harris says US will 'under no circumstances' permit forced relocation of Palestinians

useapen

Dec 3, 2023, 2:04:09 AM12/3/23
Vice President Kamala Harris said in a meeting Saturday with Egyptian
President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi that Washington will not allow for the
forced relocation of Palestinians or any redrawing of the current border
of the Gaza Strip.

“Under no circumstances will the United States permit the forced
relocation of Palestinians from Gaza or the West Bank, the besiegement of
Gaza, or the redrawing of the borders of Gaza,” Harris said, according to
a statement from the vice president’s office.

The vice president, who is currently in the United Arab Emirates attending
the COP 28 summit in Dubai, has been on the front lines of US diplomatic
efforts, speaking with the leaders of Egypt, the UAE and Jordan amid the
climate summit.

Harris said Saturday that while the US supports Israel’s “legitimate
military objectives” in Gaza, the civilian suffering inside the enclave
has been too high. The vice president said that she spoke in depth with
several key leaders in the region about what expectations the US will have
with regard to post-conflict planning.

“Too many innocent Palestinians have been killed. Frankly, the scale of
civilian suffering, and the images and videos coming from Gaza are
devastating,” Harris said at a press conference in Dubai. “It is truly
heartbreaking.”

Israel said its military campaign in Gaza is aimed at destroying Hamas,
the militant Islamist group responsible for the October 7 terror attack
that left more than 1,200 Israelis dead and saw another 240 taken hostage.

However, regional leaders like Jordan’s King Abdullah II have expressed
concerns that Israel could use the conflict to seize parts of Gaza or
expel its Palestinian residents.

It’s unclear what role Israel plans to play after the conflict ends. Prime
Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told CNN in November that Israel’s security
role in a post-war Gaza would be an “over-riding, over-reaching military
envelope,” but did not explain what that meant.

During their meeting, Harris and Sisi discussed “ideas for post-conflict
planning in Gaza including efforts on reconstruction, security, and
governance,” the statement said.

“She (Harris) emphasized that these efforts can only succeed if they are
pursued in the context of a clear political horizon for the Palestinian
people towards a state of their own led by a revitalized Palestinian
Authority and have significant support from the international community
and the countries of the region.”

Harris also spoke with the Emir of Qatar after negotiations over resuming
a pause in hostilities between Israel and Hamas appeared to break down on
Saturday, according to a White House official.

Harris has been on dozens of calls between President Joe Biden and the
Israeli prime minister since the war started as well as calls between
Biden and the Emir of Qatar and President of Egypt, according to the
official.

While Israel and Hamas continued to negotiate through mediators on Friday,
the Israeli prime minister’s office announced Saturday that they had
recalled their team of negotiators and that they had reached a “dead end”
in the talks.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/02/politics/harris-cop28-israel-
gaza/index.html

Lucas McCain

Dec 3, 2023, 11:55:50 PM12/3/23
On 12/3/2023 12:04 AM, useapen wrote:
> “Too many innocent Palestinians have been killed. Frankly, the scale of
> civilian suffering, and the images and videos coming from Gaza are
> devastating,” Harris said at a press conference in Dubai. “It is truly
> heartbreaking.”

Yet the Biden Administration keeps sending bunker buster bombs and other
munitions to the IDF knowing full well that they will be used to kill
people in Gaza.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us

Governor Swill

Dec 4, 2023, 1:07:02 PM12/4/23
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:55:45 -0700, Lucas McCain <Lucas_...@tutanato.com> wrote:

>On 12/3/2023 12:04 AM, useapen wrote:
>> “Too many innocent Palestinians have been killed. Frankly, the scale of
>> civilian suffering, and the images and videos coming from Gaza are
>> devastating,” Harris said at a press conference in Dubai. “It is truly
>> heartbreaking.”
>
>Yet the Biden Administration keeps sending bunker buster bombs and other
>munitions to the IDF knowing full well that they will be used to kill
>people in Gaza.

So?

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Lucas McCain

Dec 4, 2023, 1:27:03 PM12/4/23
On 12/4/2023 11:06 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:55:45 -0700, Lucas McCain <Lucas_...@tutanato.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/3/2023 12:04 AM, useapen wrote:
>>> “Too many innocent Palestinians have been killed. Frankly, the scale of
>>> civilian suffering, and the images and videos coming from Gaza are
>>> devastating,” Harris said at a press conference in Dubai. “It is truly
>>> heartbreaking.”
>>
>> Yet the Biden Administration keeps sending bunker buster bombs and other
>> munitions to the IDF knowing full well that they will be used to kill
>> people in Gaza.
>
> So?
>
> Swill

Vice-President Kamala Harris is heartbroken over the IDF using weapons
provided by the Biden-Harris Administration to bomb civilians. Can't
you read?

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/50-killed-as-israeli-jets-bomb-2-schools-in-gaza-city/3072956

50 killed as Israeli jets bomb 2 schools in Gaza City
Hundreds of people also injured in airstrikes, reports Palestinian news
agency Wafa
Anadolu staff |
04.12.2023 - Update : 04.12.2023

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/gaza-government-calls-for-end-to-international-tolerance-of-israel-targeting-hospitals/3072925

The government in Gaza on Monday called for end to international
tolerance of Israel targeting hospitals, a violation of both the rules
of war and international law.

Sunday’s attacks on the Kamal Adwan Hospital not only constitutes a
violation of international humanitarian law but also signify an Israeli
plan to undermine the health care sector, the government media office
said Monday in a statement on Telegram.

The Israeli army has directly targeted over 14 hospitals in Gaza City
and northern Gaza, attempted to assassinate several doctors, and
arrested 35 physicians, including Dr. Mohammed Abu Salameh, general
director of the Al-Shifa Medical Complex, the largest in Gaza, the
statement added.

This event got memory holed:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/hundreds-of-israeli-settlers-storm-al-aqsa-complex-on-5th-day-of-sukkot-holiday/3008427

Hundreds of Israeli settlers storm Al-Aqsa complex on 5th day of Sukkot
holiday
Weeklong holiday to continue until Oct. 6
Ikrame Imane Kouachi |
05.10.2023 - Update : 05.10.2023

Hundreds of Israeli settlers on Thursday forced their way into the
flashpoint Al-Aqsa Mosque complex in occupied East Jerusalem on the
fifth day of the Jewish holiday of Sukkot, according to the Islamic Waqf
Department.

In a statement, the department said that at least 240 settlers entered
the site under the protection of Israeli police.

Sukkot is a weeklong holiday, which started on Sept. 29 and will
continue until Oct. 6, ending a season of Jewish holidays that started
by observing the Rosh Hashanah (New Year) on Sept. 15.

Settlers stormed the complex in groups through the Al-Mughrabi Gate in
the western wall of Al-Aqsa Mosque, witnesses told Anadolu.

At least 4,551 settlers has stormed the complex since Sunday, according
to data from the Islamic Waqf Department.

Israeli police began allowing the settler incursions into the Al-Aqsa
Mosque complex in 2003, despite repeated condemnations from Palestinians.

Al-Aqsa Mosque is the world's third-holiest site for Muslims. Jews call
the area the Temple Mount, claiming it was the site of two Jewish
temples in ancient times.

Israel occupied East Jerusalem, where Al-Aqsa is located, during the
1967 Arab-Israeli War. It annexed the entire city in 1980, a move never
recognized by the international community.

*Writing by Ikram Kouachi

Lucas McCain

Dec 4, 2023, 2:05:38 PM12/4/23
On 12/3/2023 12:04 AM, useapen wrote:
> The vice president, who is currently in the United Arab Emirates attending
> the COP 28 summit in Dubai, has been on the front lines of US diplomatic
> efforts, speaking with the leaders of Egypt, the UAE and Jordan amid the
> climate summit.

Check out the looks on the faces of the attendees of the COP 28 Summit
as Kamala gives a talk on free handouts to African nations. The people
scanned by the camera look dumbstruck as they ponder how the United
States could have fallen so far down the proverbial shitter to have
"leadership" like Kamala and Joe Biden. Both Joe and Kamala are a
national embarrassment.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1731170222403461504

Governor Swill

Dec 4, 2023, 2:56:56 PM12/4/23
Ok. Maybe next time, Hamas will think twice before lobbing rockets over the border and
invading Israel.

Lucas McCain

Dec 4, 2023, 6:18:46 PM12/4/23
It would be an interesting twist of fate if the Taliban were to use all
that military equipment gifted to them by Biden when "we" fled
Afghanistan and use it to get their paws on some of those Pakistani
nukes by force and fly one over to Tel Aviv on one of the F-16 jets that
are now part of the Taliban Air Force and vaporize Tel Aviv. Then
Satanyahoo might think twice before bombing Gaza schools and hospitals.

> Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
> <https://www2.deloitte.com/ua/uk/pages/registration-forms/help-cities.html>

Governor Swill

Dec 4, 2023, 8:01:44 PM12/4/23
On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 11:27:00 -0700, Lucas McCain <Lucas_...@tutanato.com> wrote:

>On 12/4/2023 11:06 AM, Governor Swill wrote:

>>> Yet the Biden Administration keeps sending bunker buster bombs and other
>>> munitions to the IDF knowing full well that they will be used to kill
>>> people in Gaza.
>>
>> So?
>>
>> Swill
>
>Vice-President Kamala Harris is heartbroken over the IDF using weapons
>provided by the Biden-Harris Administration to bomb civilians.

Why should I care about what she thinks? Clearly she doesn't deserve my vote next year.
Not if she sympathizes with Hamas.

> Can't you read?

Yeah, I can read, I just don't care about Hamas' problems. They brought this on
themselves. If Hamas has any problem with their treatment by Israel, they should have
thought about it October 6.

What did the idiots think Tel Aviv was going to do after 10/07? Apologize and buy the
kidnapping victims back at a million USD per?

>https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/50-killed-as-israeli-jets-bomb-2-schools-in-gaza-city/3072956
>
>50 killed as Israeli jets bomb 2 schools in Gaza City
>Hundreds of people also injured in airstrikes, reports Palestinian news
>agency Wafa
>Anadolu staff |
>04.12.2023 - Update : 04.12.2023
>
>https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/gaza-government-calls-for-end-to-international-tolerance-of-israel-targeting-hospitals/3072925

Gaza government = Hamas. They started it and Israel is going to finish it.

>The government in Gaza on Monday called for end to international
>tolerance of Israel targeting hospitals, a violation of both the rules
>of war and international law.

Maybe Hamas should stop attacking from hospitals. When you use human shields, the shields
get it first.

>Sunday’s attacks on the Kamal Adwan Hospital not only constitutes a
>violation of international humanitarian law but also signify an Israeli
>plan to undermine the health care sector, the government media office
>said Monday in a statement on Telegram.
>
>The Israeli army has directly targeted over 14 hospitals in Gaza City
>and northern Gaza, attempted to assassinate several doctors, and
>arrested 35 physicians, including Dr. Mohammed Abu Salameh, general
>director of the Al-Shifa Medical Complex, the largest in Gaza, the
>statement added.

Lies. All lies spread by Turkish Muslims, Nazis and rabid left wing extremists. I don't
believe any of it.
More baloney from Turkish Muslim historical revisionists.

Governor Swill

Dec 5, 2023, 12:27:47 AM12/5/23
On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:18:43 -0700, Lucas McCain <Lucas_...@tutanato.com> wrote:

>It would be an interesting twist of fate if the Taliban were to use all
>that military equipment gifted to them by Biden when "we" fled
>Afghanistan and use it to get their paws on some of those Pakistani
>nukes by force and fly one over to Tel Aviv on one of the F-16 jets that
>are now part of the Taliban Air Force and vaporize Tel Aviv. Then
>Satanyahoo might think twice before bombing Gaza schools and hospitals.

*laughs and points*

So you think we should let Hamas cow us because one of their friends' enemies might
possibly nuke Tel Aviv if they can muster a big enough military force to steal a bomb they
don't know how to detonate and fly it over on a jet they don't know how to pilot.

*rolleyes*

Swill