Re: Kansas GOP Leadership = White Men Only?

Baxter

May 30, 2023, 10:25:32 PM5/30/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
news:534c7i9clarbqpapt...@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksuck
ing.dwarf.com:

> [Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 15:03:34 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>
>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>>@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
>>
>>> [Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 02:07:09 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>>in

>>him

>>> Already proven to be a lie.
>>>
>>> The ballot can be mailed or dropped off at any official drop box
>>> across the state.
>>>

>>Didn't take your meds today? First you say Oregon vote by mail is a
>>lie, then you say Oregon is vote by mail.
>
> YOUR claim that ALL voting is by mail is the lie, dipshit.

You got any proof it isn't all by mail? Just because there's provision
for "in-person" voting at county elections offices, doesn't mean it's
ever used. Do explain WHY it would ever be used.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 7:33:45 AM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 02:25:30 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
ROFLMAO

Every day, when I get up, I think to myself, "How will Baxter prove
his idiocy today?"

And you never fail to disappoint with your new and novel ways.

Every county provides privacy booths where you can mark your ballot.
Usually, you can drop off your completed ballot at the same location.
https://www.deschutes.org/clerk/page/voting-oregon-faq

Baxter

May 31, 2023, 10:49:45 AM5/31/23
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
And you can mark that ballot in the privacy of your car and then deposit
it.

Again: You got any proof those county=provided privacy booths are ever
used? Any proof at all? Even anecdotal?

groomer KKKlaun doesn't know how Vote by Mail works - probably because
he's 14yo in his mom's basement.

Scout

May 31, 2023, 10:50:17 AM5/31/23

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Actually, its on you to show it's all by mail, since you're the one claiming
it is.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 11:03:26 AM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 14:49:43 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
Correct. So that's not mailing it in, is it, dufus?

>Again: You got any proof those county=provided privacy booths are ever
>used? Any proof at all? Even anecdotal?

No, I'm sure the State of Oregon and all of its counties maintain
these booths because they are never used. LOL

And by the way, thanks for taking the time to make yourself look like
an idiot so I don't have to.

[chuckle]

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 11:04:48 AM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 09:36:50 -0500, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> typed:
Now he's trying to claim that there are at LEAST 36 and most likely
more of these booths that are set up and probably manned even though
they are never used.

I wonder if he's ever put 2 and 2 together.

Lou Bricano

May 31, 2023, 12:15:01 PM5/31/23
On 5/31/2023 7:36 AM, scooter lied:

> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:
>>
>>> [Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 15:03:34 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

Voting in Oregon

The Elections Division is committed to providing voters with accurate
information about elections in Oregon. Always use trusted information from an
official source.

Oregon has a proud tradition of open, accessible and fair elections, with a
modern vote-by-mail system that is the gold standard in U.S. elections
administration. ​

https://sos.oregon.gov/elections/Pages/voteinor.aspx

People can take their ballot to a ballot drop box if they wish, scooter, but
*all* voters in Oregon are mailed ballots, and they have the option of returning
the completed ballot by mail. And most do, scooter.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 1:03:43 PM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 09:14:51 -0700, Lou "Cunt Flaps" Bricano
<l...@cap.con> typed:

>People can take their ballot to a ballot drop box if they wish, scooter, but
>*all* voters in Oregon are mailed ballots, and they have the option of returning
>the completed ballot by mail. And most do, scooter.

"Cunt Flaps" agrees that not all voting is done by mail.

Thanks, "Cunt Flaps"!

LOL

Baxter

May 31, 2023, 9:47:47 PM5/31/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
ing.dwarf.com:
It is considered "mailing it in". After you fill it out in your car, you
drop it a box - doesn't made a difference if it's a USPS box, or other.

>>Again: You got any proof those county=provided privacy booths are
>>ever used? Any proof at all? Even anecdotal?
>
> No, I'm sure the State of Oregon and all of its counties maintain
> these booths because they are never used. LOL
>
> And by the way, thanks for taking the time to make yourself look like
> an idiot so I don't have to.
>
> [chuckle]

LOL - you have ZERO actual knowledge/experience with Mail-in voting and
you think you're an expert -- but then idiots always think they are
experts.

Baxter

May 31, 2023, 9:52:18 PM5/31/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
ing.dwarf.com:

> [Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 09:36:50 -0500, "Scout"
> <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> typed:
>

>>"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message

>>> You got any proof it isn't all by mail? Just because there's
>>> provision for "in-person" voting at county elections offices,
>>> doesn't mean it's ever used. Do explain WHY it would ever be used.
>>
>>Actually, its on you to show it's all by mail, since you're the one
>>claiming it is.
>>

> Now he's trying to claim that there are at LEAST 36 and most likely
> more of these booths that are set up and probably manned even though
> they are never used.
>
> I wonder if he's ever put 2 and 2 together.

"probably manned"?!! Yeah, with ZERO knowledge, groomer KKKlaun imagines
himself an expert. No, these booths are set up at county elections
offices that are manned throuout the year. They are there to count the
votes - not for any walk-ins.

Baxter

May 31, 2023, 9:58:26 PM5/31/23
Lou Bricano <l...@cap.con> wrote in news:7oKdM.80227$PyRd....@fx01.iad:
given the parking situation near the Multnoma County elections office, I
can't imagine anyone wanting to drop their ballot at the elections
office. Maybe if they live in the neighborhood and can walk there.

Baxter

May 31, 2023, 10:01:32 PM5/31/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
ing.dwarf.com:
You're being pedantic - some use the Drop Boxes - there's one at every
public library, and lots of others scattered stratigically. The only
difference is whether or not it has a postmark.

Lou Bricano

May 31, 2023, 10:50:51 PM5/31/23
On 5/31/2023 7:01 PM, Baxter wrote:
> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:
>
>> Rudy Canoza, the intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary and physical superior to KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, the impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, *wrote*:

>>> People can take their ballot to a ballot drop box if they wish,
>>> scooter, but *all* voters in Oregon are mailed ballots, and they have
>>> the option of returning the completed ballot by mail. And most do,
>>> scooter.
>>
>> Prof. Canoza, my intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary and physical superior, points out that *effectively*, all voting is done by mail.

Yes.

> You're being pedantic - some use the Drop Boxes - there's one at every
> public library, and lots of others scattered stratigically. The only
> difference is whether or not it has a postmark.

Correct. If put into a drop box, that must be done before some set time on
election day, or else there won't be a drop box. If put into a mailbox, it can
be done any time before the last pick up, and then if the ballot is postmarked
no later than election day, it will be counted, even if received a day or two
after election day.

Republiscums/QAnon want to disenfranchise voters.

Lou Bricano

May 31, 2023, 10:51:39 PM5/31/23
In last year's midterm elections, I had to drive to a "voting center" to drop
off my ballot because I waited too late to mail it, and the ballot drop box that
I used at the grocery store in 2020 wasn't there last year. The "voting center"
actually was a little bit closer than the grocery store. I didn't have to wait
in line either time.

Mail-in or drop-off voting is secure and there is no fraud (*).

* no election-changing fraud, but that's too long to write each time, so instead
we just settle on "no fraud." And it's true.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 6:37:17 AM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:47:44 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>ing.dwarf.com:

>> Correct. So that's not mailing it in, is it, dufus?
>
>It is considered "mailing it in". After you fill it out in your car, you
>drop it a box - doesn't made a difference if it's a USPS box, or other.

No, it's not "considered mailing it in," you stupid old fuck. It's not
going through the mails.

Thanks for proving -- again-- what a fucking moron you are.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 6:39:06 AM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:52:16 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
Groomer Baxter now claims that the booths set up for collecting votes
that are NOT mailed in are "there to count votes."

Listen, do you have dementia? Because I'm starting to feel a little
guilty encouraging you to make such stupid fucking posts.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 6:40:11 AM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 02:01:30 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
The difference is that some go through the postal service (e.g.
"mailed") and others are NOT.

That's the difference, you stupid fuck.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 6:41:09 AM6/1/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 19:50:50 -0700, Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>Correct. If put into a drop box, that must be done before some set time on
>election day, or else there won't be a drop box. If put into a mailbox, it can
>be done any time before the last pick up, and then if the ballot is postmarked
>no later than election day, it will be counted, even if received a day or two
>after election day.

"Cunt Flaps" Canoza agrees that some ballots are NOT mailed, and that
Baxter is a liar.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 6:42:06 AM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:58:24 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>given the parking situation near the Multnoma County elections office, I
>can't imagine anyone wanting to drop their ballot at the elections
>office.

We're not discussing that you can imagine.

We're talking about facts, not lies like "everyone mails in their
ballot."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 6:42:59 AM6/1/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 19:51:38 -0700, Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>In last year's midterm elections, I had to drive to a "voting center"

You're lying. Your legs are too short to reach the pedals.

Scout

Jun 1, 2023, 7:53:13 AM6/1/23

> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
> ing.dwarf.com:
>
>> [Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 09:36:50 -0500, "Scout"
>> <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> typed:
>>

>>>"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message

>>>Actually, its on you to show it's all by mail, since you're the one
>>>claiming it is.
>>>

>> Now he's trying to claim that there are at LEAST 36 and most likely
>> more of these booths that are set up and probably manned even though
>> they are never used.
>>
>> I wonder if he's ever put 2 and 2 together.
>>

> "probably manned"?!! Yeah, with ZERO knowledge, groomer KKKlaun imagines
> himself an expert.

Seems fair.. you always imagine yourself as an expert.

Scout

Jun 1, 2023, 7:53:14 AM6/1/23

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
Ok, cool,, then in that case they can come down to the polling area on
election day, pick up their 'mail-in ballot' and deposit it in the bin for
completed ballots before they leave the building. After all, it's the same
thing, right?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 8:38:47 AM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 06:47:44 -0500, "Scout"
<me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> typed:

>"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>> ing.dwarf.com:
>>
>>> [Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 09:36:50 -0500, "Scout"
>>> <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> typed:

>>> Now he's trying to claim that there are at LEAST 36 and most likely
>>> more of these booths that are set up and probably manned even though
>>> they are never used.
>>>
>>> I wonder if he's ever put 2 and 2 together.
>>>

>> "probably manned"?!! Yeah, with ZERO knowledge, groomer KKKlaun imagines
>> himself an expert.
>
>Seems fair.. you always imagine yourself as an expert.

At least I know what "mail" is. Baxter seems to think everything is
"mail."

Salty Stan

Jun 1, 2023, 10:39:42 AM6/1/23
No, just more knowledgeable than KKKlaun and you, scooter.

Jay Santos

Jun 1, 2023, 10:40:16 AM6/1/23
On 6/1/2023 4:50 AM, scooter lied:

> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:
>>
>>> [Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 14:49:43 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

No need for that, scooter. It was already mailed to them, as it should be.

Baxter

Jun 1, 2023, 10:59:49 AM6/1/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
ing.dwarf.com:
We use the term "mail it in" for many things that don't involve the USPS.

groomer KKKlaun lost the argument, goes stuidly pedantic, then runs away
yelling 'you're a poopy-head'.

Baxter

Jun 1, 2023, 11:01:51 AM6/1/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
ing.dwarf.com:
Do you imagine that ballots filled out at the booths are processed
differently than ballots recieved by mail or from drop boxes?

Go ahead, provide your proof. Give us numbers of how often those booths
are used.

Baxter

Jun 1, 2023, 11:03:14 AM6/1/23
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:

> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 02:01:30 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>
>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksuck
>>ing.dwarf.com:
>>
>>> [Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 09:14:51 -0700, Lou "Cunt Flaps"
Bricano
>>> <l...@cap.con> typed:

>>> "Cunt Flaps" agrees that not all voting is done by mail.
>>>
>>> Thanks, "Cunt Flaps"!
>>>
>>> LOL
>>>

>>You're being pedantic - some use the Drop Boxes - there's one at every
>>public library, and lots of others scattered stratigically. The only
>>difference is whether or not it has a postmark.
>
> The difference is that some go through the postal service (e.g.
> "mailed") and others are NOT.
>
> That's the difference, you stupid fuck.

Baxter

Jun 1, 2023, 11:04:50 AM6/1/23
ing.dwarf.com:
We use the term "mail it in" for many things that don't involve the USPS.

As far as that goes, I'm not sure whether the USPS is involved with all
Military ballots either.

Baxter

Jun 1, 2023, 11:06:56 AM6/1/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
g.dwarf.com:
And groomer KKKlaun has no facts. He can't show how often the voting
booths are used if at all.

Baxter

Jun 1, 2023, 11:10:05 AM6/1/23
ing.dwarf.com:
We use the term "mail it in" for many things that don't involve the USPS.

Baxter

Jun 1, 2023, 11:14:11 AM6/1/23
Salty Stan <wsjam...@gmail.com> wrote in
Anyone who is a regular participant in a given system is going to be more
knowledgeable than someone who has never participated in that system.

Lou Bricano

Jun 1, 2023, 11:20:12 AM6/1/23
On 6/1/2023 8:03 AM, Baxter wrote:
> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:
>
>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 02:01:30 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:

Agreed.

>>> You're being pedantic - some use the Drop Boxes - there's one at every
>>> public library, and lots of others scattered stratigically. The only
>>> difference is whether or not it has a postmark.
>>
>> The difference is that some go through the postal service (e.g.
>> "mailed") and others are NOT.

A meaningless difference. A ballot that goes through the mail is counted the
same as a ballot that does not go through the mail. A person who arrives in
Boston from DC via plane, train, bus or car is still a person who arrives in
Boston. How he gets to Boston is meaningless.

KKKlaun SchittenPantzen is really good at being stupid.

> groomer KKKlaun lost the argument, goes stuidly pedantic, then runs away
> yelling 'you're a poopy-head'.

Pretty accurate analysis, Bugster.

Jay Santos

Jun 1, 2023, 11:22:08 AM6/1/23
On 6/1/2023 8:04 AM, Baxter wrote:
> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:
>
>> [Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 19:50:50 -0700, Rudy Canoza, the intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary and physical superior to KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, *wrote*:

>>> Correct. If put into a drop box, that must be done before some set
>>> time on election day, or else there won't be a drop box. If put into
>>> a mailbox, it can be done any time before the last pick up, and then
>>> if the ballot is postmarked no later than election day, it will be
>>> counted, even if received a day or two after election day.
>>
>> Prof. Canoza proves KKKlaun SchittenPantzen and scooter to be two flabby squishy queers sucking one another off.
>
> We use the term "mail it in" for many things that don't involve the USPS.
>
> As far as that goes, I'm not sure whether the USPS is involved with all
> Military ballots either.
>
> groomer KKKlaun lost the argument, goes stuidly pedantic, then runs away
> yelling 'you're a poopy-head'.

Yep.

Scout

Jun 1, 2023, 12:27:56 PM6/1/23

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
And just like that Baxter wants to change the discussion

"mail" =/= "mail it in"

Scout

Jun 1, 2023, 12:27:57 PM6/1/23

> Salty Stan <wsjam...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On 6/1/2023 4:47 AM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message

>>> Seems fair.. you always imagine yourself as an expert.
>>
>> No, just more knowledgeable than KKKlaun and you, scooter.
>>

> Anyone who is a regular participant in a given system is going to be more
> knowledgeable than someone who has never participated in that system.

So tell me as a regular participant in usenet can you explain the technical,
logistical, and system requirements behind the service you use?

I suppose you think a regular airline passenger knows more about aircraft
structure and design that the engineer who design such aircraft?

Sorry, but no, participation does not necessarily give you more knowledge.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 12:36:15 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 14:59:47 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>ing.dwarf.com:
>
>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:47:44 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>ck ing.dwarf.com:

>>>It is considered "mailing it in". After you fill it out in your car,
>>>you drop it a box - doesn't made a difference if it's a USPS box, or
>>>other.
>>
>> No, it's not "considered mailing it in," you stupid old fuck. It's not
>> going through the mails.
>>
>> Thanks for proving -- again-- what a fucking moron you are.
>
>We use the term "mail it in" for many things that don't involve the USPS.

Looks like Admitted Groomer Leroy Baxter is getting desperate. He
thinks if I drop off a letter at his house I've "mailed" it.

It's difficult to tell if he's really this stupid and being a Democrat
has sucked the intelligence from his brain completely, or if ....

... no, that's got to be it.

"First, Klaun's "sensationalist" images are without context - we don't
know what the rest of the book says."
-Baxter, saying sexually explicit materials are OK to show to 11 year
olds if the rest of the book isn't sexually explicit.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 12:39:05 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 15:01:50 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Do you imagine that ballots filled out at the booths are processed
>differently than ballots recieved by mail or from drop boxes?

We're not talking about "processing," you brain-dead groomer.

We're talking abut your lie that ALL Oregon ballots are mailed in.

>Go ahead, provide your proof. Give us numbers of how often those booths
>are used.

Once again, Baxter is trying to claim that although EVERY county
maintains these booths, none are used.

Yet he can't prove ALL Oregon ballots are sent through the U.S. Mail.

Now he's desperately trying to tell us that when he said "mail" he
meant something else.

I'll say one thing- Baxter may be one of the dumbest fucks on the
planet, but he doesn't give up easily.

[chuckle]

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 12:39:45 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 15:10:03 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>We use the term "mail it in" for many things that don't involve the USPS.

Well, no, we don't, you stupid senile lying sack of shit.

[chuckle]

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 12:40:36 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 15:14:09 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Anyone who is a regular participant in a given system is going to be more
>knowledgeable than someone who has never participated in that system.

Yet you're so stupid you're claiming "mail" doesn't equal "mail it
in."

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 12:42:07 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 15:04:48 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>> "Cunt Flaps" Canoza agrees that some ballots are NOT mailed, and that
>> Baxter is a liar.
>
>We use the term "mail it in" for many things that don't involve the USPS.

No, we don't.

Face it, old-timer. You got caught in a lie when you claimed ALL
Oregon ballots are mailed.

That was stupid.

NOW you're making yourself look even dumber.

I had no idea that was possible, but you've done it!

[chuckle]

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 12:44:05 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 08:22:07 -0700, Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>On 6/1/2023 8:04 AM, Baxter wrote:

>> groomer KKKlaun lost the argument, goes stuidly pedantic, then runs away
>> yelling 'you're a poopy-head'.

TRANSLATION:

Klaus pointed out that not Oregon ballots are mailed in, Baxter tried
to claim that when he said "mail" he didn't mean "mail."

>Yep.

Looks like Rudy and Baxter and competing for "Dumbest Fucks On The
Planet"

LOL

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 12:45:43 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 15:03:12 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>groomer KKKlaun lost the argument, goes stuidly pedantic, then runs away
>yelling 'you're a poopy-head'.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 12:47:37 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 08:20:11 -0700, Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>Pretty accurate analysis, Bugster.

Rudy, proving to be as stupid as Baxter, claims that "mail" doesn't
mean "mail."

mail
noun
letters and packages conveyed by the postal system.
"I did not receive any mail"
verb
send (a letter or package) using the postal system.
"if you will mail the coupon, we'll send you a free trial package"

Too bad "Cunt Flaps" never learned to use a dictionary.

[chuckle]

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 12:49:42 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 15:06:54 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>g.dwarf.com:
>
>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:58:24 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>>given the parking situation near the Multnoma County elections office, I
>>>can't imagine anyone wanting to drop their ballot at the elections
>>>office.
>>
>> We're not discussing that you can imagine.
>>
>> We're talking about facts, not lies like "everyone mails in their
>> ballot."
>>

>And groomer KKKlaun has no facts. He can't show how often the voting
>booths are used if at all.

Admitted groomer Leroy Baxter claims that every county in Oregon has
at least one place to drop off ballots but not a single one of them
are ever used.

[chuckle]

"It has everything to do with the 1st Amendment."
-Baxter, claiming 11 year old's First Amendment rights are being
violated by cutting off access to sexually explicit materials and
instruction manuals for anal sex.

Lou Bricano

Jun 1, 2023, 5:41:52 PM6/1/23
A scooterism.

scooterisms:

"And just like that..." [scooter going "nyah-nyah" at opponent immediately
before fleeing]
"On the contrary..." [scooter childishly disputing, *never* refuting]
"I acknowledge that..." [something that hasn't happened, so not subject to
acknowledgment]
"And yet..." [scooter adding something irrelevant and pointless]
"So what you're saying..." [what follows is *always* something the opponent
didn't say, i.e. a straw man]
"TRANSLATION:..." [the same as "so what you're saying..." — a straw man]
"Where in the Constitution does it say..."
"it's" [he means the possessive "its"]
"where" [he means "were"]
"creditability" [he means "credibility"]

He does these *all the fucking time*

Salty Stan

Jun 1, 2023, 5:44:16 PM6/1/23
On 6/1/2023 9:25 AM, scooter lied:

> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>> Salty Stan <wsjam...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> On 6/1/2023 4:47 AM, scooter lied:

>>> No, just more knowledgeable than KKKlaun and you, scooter.
>>>

>> Anyone who is a regular participant in a given system is going to be more
>> knowledgeable than someone who has never participated in that system.
>
> So tell me as a regular participant in usenet can you explain the technical,
> logistical, and system requirements behind the service you use?

*You* can't, scooter.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 5:48:04 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 14:41:51 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>A scooterism.

TRANSLATION: "I cannot refute a single fact laid at my feet by Scout.
His superior intelligence has, once again, rendered me into the
impotent, psychopathic, narcissistic fellatio provider that I've
devolved into. I should know better than to even attempt to argue with
him, as he is my physical, moral, and intellectual superior by several
orders of magnitude. But, being a leftist, and member of the Democrat
Party, I am incapable of learning or understanding anything but the
simplest of concepts, like wiping my own ass and-- frankly-- I'm not
even good at that, either. I also enjoy it when he humiliates me in
front of everyone. It makes me all tingly.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 1, 2023, 5:49:52 PM6/1/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 14:44:15 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>>Scout asked:

>> So tell me as a regular participant in usenet can you explain the technical,
>> logistical, and system requirements behind the service you use?
>
>*You* can't, scooter.

TRANSLATION: "Cunt Flaps" has absolutely no idea. He just inserted the
AOL diskette and had someone help him follow the instructions.

Baxter

Jun 1, 2023, 10:36:29 PM6/1/23
@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:

> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 15:01:50 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>

>>Do you imagine that ballots filled out at the booths are processed
>>differently than ballots recieved by mail or from drop boxes?
>
> We're not talking about "processing," you brain-dead groomer.

You don't actually have an election without processing.

Now we know that you're stuck on defining the word "mail", but that isn't
the totality of mail-in voting. 'Course you wouldn't know that, because
you're a 13yo incel living in his mom's basement who's never actually voted
and can only jack of his gun.

Baxter

Jun 1, 2023, 10:40:21 PM6/1/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
ing.dwarf.com:
groomer KKKlaun is an idiot.

============
Mail it in

to stop caring about a task or event before the task is complete. To not
care anymore and mail it in.

Even though I still have 1 exam in 2 weeks im going to mail it in and get
ready for summer!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mail%20it%20in

============

Then, of course, email has nothing to do with the USPS - nor anything
physical.

Baxter

Jun 1, 2023, 11:07:14 PM6/1/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
ing.dwarf.com:

> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 15:06:54 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>
>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>>ckin g.dwarf.com:
>>
>>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:58:24 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>>> We're not discussing that you can imagine.
>>>
>>> We're talking about facts, not lies like "everyone mails in their
>>> ballot."
>>>

>>And groomer KKKlaun has no facts. He can't show how often the voting
>>booths are used if at all.
>
> Admitted groomer Leroy Baxter claims that every county in Oregon has
> at least one place to drop off ballots but not a single one of them
> are ever used.

No, I didn't say that. Ballot Drop and Voting Booth are two different
things. I dare say, that at least some the county elections offices,
where the voting booths are located, may also have a drive-up ballot
drop-off box -- which would see usage. Oregon also has lots of other
ballot drop-off boxes that are not located at or near the elections
offices/voting booths.

Lou Bricano

Jun 2, 2023, 12:17:40 AM6/2/23
On 6/1/2023 8:07 PM, Baxter wrote:
> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:
>
>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 15:06:54 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew, lied:

>>> And groomer KKKlaun has no facts. He can't show how often the voting
>>> booths are used if at all.
>>
>> Admitted groomer Leroy Baxter claims that every county in Oregon has
>> at least one place to drop off ballots but not a single one of them
>> are ever used.
>>
> No, I didn't say that.

Of course you didn't say that. KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless
Nazi fake Jew, always fabricates shabby slovenly little straw men that he
purports his opponents — his *betters* — said, but which they never said.

> Ballot Drop and Voting Booth are two different
> things. I dare say, that at least some the county elections offices,
> where the voting booths are located, may also have a drive-up ballot
> drop-off box -- which would see usage. Oregon also has lots of other
> ballot drop-off boxes that are not located at or near the elections
> offices/voting booths.

KKKlaun SchittenPantzen is just taking a shit. Oregon has mailed ballots and
mail-in voting, most citizens use it, and there is no (meaningful) fraud. That
is that.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 6:40:10 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 02:36:27 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
>
>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 15:01:50 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>

>>>Do you imagine that ballots filled out at the booths are processed
>>>differently than ballots recieved by mail or from drop boxes?
>>
>> We're not talking about "processing," you brain-dead groomer.
>>
>You don't actually have an election without processing.

We're not talking about processing, you brain-dead groomer.

We're talking about you lie that all ballots are mailed.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 6:41:28 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 02:40:19 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>ing.dwarf.com:
>
>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 15:10:03 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>

>>>We use the term "mail it in" for many things that don't involve the
>USPS.
>>
>> Well, no, we don't, you stupid senile lying sack of shit.
>>
>> [chuckle]
>>

>groomer

"My accusation is my confession."
-Groomer Baxter

>============
>Mail it in
>
>to stop caring about a task or event before the task is complete. To not
>care anymore and mail it in.
>
>Even though I still have 1 exam in 2 weeks im going to mail it in and get
>ready for summer!
>
>https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mail%20it%20in

ROFLMAO!!

"Urban dictionary!"

I love when Baxter refuses to give up and INSISTS on trying to back up
his obvious LIE

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 6:42:10 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 03:07:12 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>> Admitted groomer Leroy Baxter claims that every county in Oregon has
>> at least one place to drop off ballots but not a single one of them
>> are ever used.
>>
>No, I didn't say that. Ballot Drop and Voting Booth are two different
>things.

So now Baxter admits not all ballots are mailed in and some *are*
returned at the drops.

Seems like Baxter is VERY confused.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 6:43:04 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 21:17:38 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>> No, I didn't say that.
>
>Of course you didn't say that.

Yeah, he did say that, Cunt Flaps.

He said ALL ballots were mailed in.

Scout

Jun 2, 2023, 9:28:28 AM6/2/23

"Salty Stan" <wsjam...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Rudy admits he has no idea, and having no idea of my background or history
is going to assert I know no more than he does.

Meanwhile, my point still stands even if I knew NOTHING about whatever
example I picked.

Using a system does NOT mean you automatically know everything about a
system.

Scout

Jun 2, 2023, 9:28:29 AM6/2/23

> Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
> @Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:
>
>> [Default] On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 15:01:50 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>

>>>Do you imagine that ballots filled out at the booths are processed
>>>differently than ballots recieved by mail or from drop boxes?
>>
>> We're not talking about "processing," you brain-dead groomer.
>>
> You don't actually have an election without processing.
>
> Now we know that you're stuck on defining the word "mail", but that isn't
> the totality of mail-in voting.

Baxter inadvertently admits he lied when he said all mail-in ballots were
mailed in.

Salty Stan

Jun 2, 2023, 10:50:59 AM6/2/23
No, that's another scooterism.

scooterisms:

"And just like that..." [scooter going "nyah-nyah" at an opponent immediately
before fleeing]
"On the contrary..." [scooter childishly disputing, *never* refuting]
"I acknowledge that..." [something that hasn't happened, so not subject to
acknowledgment]
"And yet..." [scooter adding something irrelevant and pointless]
"So what you're saying..." [what follows is *always* something the opponent
*never* said, i.e. a straw man]
"TRANSLATION:..." [the same as "so what you're saying..." — a straw man]
"Rudy/Baxter/Lee admits..." same as "so what you're saying" and "TRANSLATION:.."
— a straw man]
"Where in the Constitution does it say..." [about shit that wouldn't *be* in
the Constitution anyway]
"it's" [he means the possessive "its"]
"its" [he means the contraction "it's"]
"where" [he means "were"]
"were" [he means "where"]

Salty Stan

Jun 2, 2023, 10:50:59 AM6/2/23
No. That's going into the scooterisms file, scooter. Whenever you say
"Rudy/Baxter/Lee/Mitch admits...", what follow is something they did not admit.
It's yet another shabby slovenly scooter straw man, the same as "So what you're
saying is..." and "TRANSLATION:" What follows is *always* a straw man.

Baxter

Jun 2, 2023, 11:02:08 AM6/2/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
ing.dwarf.com:
groomer KKKlaun continues his stupidity.

Baxter

Jun 2, 2023, 11:04:34 AM6/2/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
ing.dwarf.com:
groomer KKKlaun at his computer hears: "you've got new mail". Runs out
to his front porch, mailbox is empty. Comes back to computer grumbling
about how the computer lies to him all the time.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 11:13:45 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 15:02:06 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
<bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>ing.dwarf.com:
>
>> [Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 02:36:27 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
>> <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> typed:
>>
>>>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>>>@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:

>>>You don't actually have an election without processing.
>>
>> We're not talking about processing, you brain-dead groomer.
>>
>> We're talking about you lie that all ballots are mailed.
>>

>groomer

"My accusation is my confession."
-Baxter

>KKKlaun continues his stupidity.

Baxter continues to run from his lie that all ballots in Oregon are
mailed in.

[chuckle]

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 11:15:51 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 07:50:42 -0700, Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed:

>On 6/2/2023 6:23 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>>> Klaus  Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>>> @Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com:

>>> You don't actually have an election without processing.
>>>
>>> Now we know that you're stuck on defining the word "mail", but that isn't
>>> the totality of mail-in voting.
>>
>> Baxter inadvertently admits he lied when he said all mail-in ballots were
>>mailed in.

>No

Yes, dwarf. Baxter fucked up.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 11:16:22 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 15:04:32 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
NOw Baxter is trying to claim ballots are emailed.

LOL

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 2, 2023, 11:18:47 AM6/2/23
[Default] On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 07:50:43 -0700, "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
typed: