Iowa : It's Up To DeSantis To Convince Us To Switch From Trump

24D.224

May 30, 2023, 11:54:42 PM5/30/23
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12140309/Iowa-voters-want-hear-DeSantis-deciding-ditch-Trump.html

It's up to DeSantis to persuade us to switch sides: Iowa voters
hint they are willing to ditch Trump IF they like what he says
as he kicks off campaign in crucial primary state

Voters in the early primary contest state are still weighing
whether they will support Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis in
the 2024 presidential election

. . .

Sensible.

But can DeSantis DO that ???

Alas to really accomplish that he's gonna have to
get VERY personal against Trump. Face it, few
can stand to LISTEN to Trump rant for more than
five minutes. His personality is his #1 problem,
he can't get elected because of that. Most would
vote for Di-Fi rather than Trump.

BUT - if DeSantis really goes after Trump he will
alienate a lot of the Trump base - they won't show
up at the polls or even vote 3rd party or write-in,
fatally diluting the GOP vote.

The Dems KNOW this and will ENCOURAGE this. At
present they don't HAVE to cheat to win - they
can just egg-on Republicans to go at the throats
of other Republicans. The Dems know how to get
behind a winner, the GOP doesn't.

And that's how democracy --> communism.

--
.
Well, they have to do that to remove the jaw

Johnny

May 31, 2023, 9:29:32 AM5/31/23
On Tue, 30 May 2023 23:54:16 -0400
"24D.224" <24D...@tpq22b.net> wrote:

> It's up to DeSantis to persuade us to switch sides: Iowa voters
> hint they are willing to ditch Trump IF they like what he says
> as he kicks off campaign in crucial primary state
>
> Voters in the early primary contest state are still weighing
> whether they will support Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis in
> the 2024 presidential election

Like Biden, Trump is getting too old. I believe DeSantis will get the
Republican nomination to run for president.

DeSanis is young, and Florida is a good example of what this country
can be like.

I believe democrats with any sense are getting tired of the woke
bullshit, and the attack on parents rights when it come to their
children.

They can end it if enough of them vote for him.