Q: Does Barack Obama have Kenyan citizenship?

James Comey

May 25, 2023, 6:55:03 PM5/25/23
A: No. He held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his
Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 23rd birthday.

http://eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over
the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of
the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-
promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear
lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of
embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston
Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex
clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700im_/http://eastandard.net/images/
current/nh-obama.jpg
Barrack Obama

"It’s clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could
not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement.
"What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign – the
kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics
I refuse to play."

Although Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went to one
‘avant-garde’ club in Paris and left because they felt uncomfortable,
lashed out at the media and said it was "truly outrageous" that the
Chicago Tribune got a judge to unseal the records.

—AP

http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news260
60403.htm

Copyright © 2004 . The Standard Ltd

The Standard Ltd
I & M Building, Kenyatta Avenue,
P.O Box 30080, 00100 GPO, Nairobi-Kenya.
Tel. +254 20 3222111, Fax: +254 20 214467, 229218, 218965.
Email: edit...@eastandard.net, onl...@eastandard.net
News room Tel: +254 20 3222111, Fax: +254 20 213108.
Advertising: standa...@swiftkenya.com

U.S. Constitution › Article II

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United
States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be
eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible
to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five
years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

Before he enter on the execution of his office, he shall take the
following oath or affirmation:--"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I
will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and
will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the
Constitution of the United States."

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 25, 2023, 7:11:04 PM5/25/23
On Fri, 26 May 2023 00:53:31 +0200 (CEST), James Comey
<jco...@rats.gov> wrote:

>A: No. He held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his
>Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 23rd birthday.
>
>http://eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

404

>Sunday, June 27, 2004
>
>Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
>
>Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama

Wrong, dumb fuck. He was born in Hawaii.

Why do you idiots INSIST on promulgating your stupidity?

EXPLAIN------>

Richard Johnson

May 25, 2023, 7:27:58 PM5/25/23
On 25 May 2023, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> posted some
ng.dwarf.com:
Speaking of st********.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230000000000*/http://eastandard.net/headline
s/news26060403.htm

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 25, 2023, 7:33:29 PM5/25/23
Hrm.
The Wayback Machine has not archived that URL.

This page is not available on the web

because page does not exist

Richard Johnson

May 25, 2023, 7:51:21 PM5/25/23
On 25 May 2023, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com> posted some
ing.dwarf.com:
Are you that helpless?

Hint, it's the links with the "blue" dots. Not green, not yellow, not
gray, etc.

https://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/http://eastandard.net/headlines
/news26060403.htm

Give your kenyan a smooch

https://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700im_/http://eastandard.net/images
/current/nh-obama.jpg

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 25, 2023, 7:55:44 PM5/25/23
On Thu, 25 May 2023 23:51:20 -0000 (UTC), Richard Johnson
FACTS:

Only an idiot thinks Obama was born in Kenya.
Richard thinks Obama was born in Kenya.

Anything else I can help you with?

Lou Bricano

May 25, 2023, 8:21:41 PM5/25/23
On 5/25/2023 3:53 PM, James Comey wrote:
> A: No. He held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his
> Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 23rd birthday.

Complete bullshit, you fucking Nazi liar. Kenya was not a country when Obama
was born in 1961. Kenya didn't gain independence from the United Kingdom until
1963. Obama's father would have been a British *subject*, not a citizen of
Kenya. Barack Obama's birth was never recorded with a British consulate, and he
is not and never was a British subject.

Fuck off and die, shitworm.

24D.234

May 25, 2023, 11:53:20 PM5/25/23
Ya know ... at this point IT DOESN'T MATTER. What's
done is done. Frankly I don't care whether he was
Kenyan or part-Kenyan or whatever. Of course that
ought to mean Schwarzenegger can now be POTUS :-)

Governor Swill

May 26, 2023, 1:36:18 PM5/26/23
I'd LOVE to have das Ahnuld run! Much better option than the Donald.

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Ubiquitous

May 30, 2023, 9:06:45 AM5/30/23
klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com wrote:
> James Comey <jco...@rats.gov> wrote:

>>A: No. He held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his
>>Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 23rd birthday.
>>
>>http://eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm
>
>404
>
>>Sunday, June 27, 2004
>>
>>Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
>>
>>Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama
>
>Wrong, dumb fuck. He was born in Hawaii.

Actually, Obama has said he's a Kenyan.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Ubiquitous

May 30, 2023, 9:12:34 AM5/30/23
You better tell Dear Ruler because he has said he was born in Kenya.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 30, 2023, 9:26:12 AM5/30/23
[Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 04:31:00 -0400, Ubiquitous
<web...@polaris.net> typed:
Actually, Obama said he was born in Hawaii.

Only morons are still clinging to the "Obama is not a citizen"
bullshit.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 30, 2023, 9:41:06 AM5/30/23
[Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 04:31:02 -0400, Ubiquitous
<web...@polaris.net> typed:
No, he didn't.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 30, 2023, 10:03:00 AM5/30/23
He never said that, you fucking liar. He's not Kenyan and never held Kenyan
citizenship. Kenya wasn't an independent country when Obama was born.

Fuck off, shitwipe.

Robert Gowan

May 30, 2023, 10:03:42 AM5/30/23
On 5/30/2023 1:31 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
No, he never said that, you stupid cuntflaps.

Rudy Canoza

May 30, 2023, 10:14:25 AM5/30/23
[Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 07:02:58 -0700, an incel dwarf typed:

>> Actually, Obama has said he's a Kenyan.
>
>He never said that, you fucking liar.

I could get him to confess if he'd stop by the Jolly Kone Parking Lot!

Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
My Expertise Is Quite Well Known!
That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne™!

Governor Swill

May 30, 2023, 2:48:34 PM5/30/23
He told a lot of jokes. His appearances at the White House Correspondents' Dinner drew
lots of clicks every year. Made the event famous.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 30, 2023, 2:51:27 PM5/30/23
[Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 14:48:30 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>On Tue, 30 May 2023 04:31:00 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>>klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com wrote:

>>>404

>>>Wrong, dumb fuck. He was born in Hawaii.
>>
>>Actually, Obama has said he's a Kenyan.
>
>He told a lot of jokes. His appearances at the White House Correspondents' Dinner drew
>lots of clicks every year. Made the event famous.

It's amazing to me that people are still spouting this stuff.

Siri Cruise

May 31, 2023, 2:26:20 AM5/31/23
I could say I'm Iriah. I was still born in the USA.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Ubiquitous

May 31, 2023, 7:17:07 AM5/31/23
irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 7:11:06 PM UTC-4, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>> James Comey <jco...@rats.gov> wrote:

>>> A: No. He held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his
>>> Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 23rd birthday.
>>>
>>> http://eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm
>>>
>>> Sunday, June 27, 2004
>>>
>>> Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
>>>
>>> Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama
>>
>> Wrong, dumb fuck. He was born in Hawaii.
>> Why do you idiots INSIST on promulgating your stupidity?
>>
>> EXPLAIN------>
>
> Why don't you try making a post without using profanity. It will make you
> sound a little less stupid and uneducated.

Yeah, good luck with that...

Of course, the fact is that Obama himself said he's from Kenya.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 7:35:44 AM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 04:30:43 -0400, Ubiquitous
<web...@polaris.net> typed:
Of course, the fact is that he never said that.

OrigInfoJunkie

May 31, 2023, 9:54:07 AM5/31/23
Obama did not say he was from Kenya.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 10:04:13 AM5/31/23
On 5/31/2023 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
That's a lie.

Rudy Canoza

May 31, 2023, 10:10:58 AM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 07:04:11 -0700, an incel dwarf typed:

>That's a lie.

What's NOT a lie is I give the best blow jobs in the Central Valley.

Governor Swill

May 31, 2023, 2:07:05 PM5/31/23
On Wed, 31 May 2023 04:30:43 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>Of course, the fact is that Obama himself said he's from Kenya.

Liar.

Governor Swill

May 31, 2023, 2:09:39 PM5/31/23
On Wed, 31 May 2023 06:54:05 -0700, OrigInfoJunkie <bum...@att.net> wrote:

>On 5/31/2023 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> irishra...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Why don't you try making a post without using profanity. It will make you
>>> sound a little less stupid and uneducated.
>>
>> Yeah, good luck with that...
>>
>> Of course, the fact is that Obama himself said he's from Kenya.
>
>Obama did not say he was from Kenya.

Radicals, especially today, rightist radicals, seem to have gained this idea that if you
tell a lie often enough, it'll eventually become true. Unfortunately for them, for this
to work, the lie has to be believed in the first place and therefore must contain some
plausibility and be provable.

O'Kenya is neither.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 31, 2023, 2:16:39 PM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 14:09:34 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>>Obama did not say he was from Kenya.
>
>Radicals, especially today, rightist radicals, seem to have gained this idea that if you
>tell a lie often enough, it'll eventually become true.

I've noticed Democrat radicals pull the same shit.

Biden on Second Amendment: When It Was Passed, 'You Couldn't Buy a
Cannon'

Gronk

Jun 2, 2023, 5:36:58 PM6/2/23
So you're saying Obama was born in Kenya?

Siri Cruise

Jun 3, 2023, 9:48:55 AM6/3/23
Does that mean......Bethany is part black?

24D.224

Jun 3, 2023, 7:45:23 PM6/3/23
Maybe, maybe not. DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

NoBody

Jun 3, 2023, 8:53:27 PM6/3/23
He wasn't.

Ubiquitous

Jun 5, 2023, 7:48:21 AM6/5/23
Obama said he was. What else do you need?

Gronk

Jun 9, 2023, 1:08:17 AM6/9/23
Why did you bring it up?

Gronk

Jun 9, 2023, 1:09:48 AM6/9/23
Tell it to those birthers...

24D.224

Jun 9, 2023, 1:31:40 AM6/9/23
Wasn't me.

Governor Swill

Jun 9, 2023, 4:26:33 PM6/9/23
He didn't. The OP did.

Swill
--
The Russians don't care how many die, not even when it's their own.

So, let's kill a LOT of them.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.