Drones Attack Russian Oil Refinery

? Mighty Wannabe?

May 31, 2023, 8:10:06 AM5/31/23
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/05/31/drones-target-southern-russia-oil-refineries-a81338

“The plant’s infrastructure was not damaged, there was no fire,” the
operational headquarters said on Telegram, as photos showed huge
flames licking the sky.

LOL!!!!

[This post is in direct violation of the Russian Criminal Code prohibition on Russophobic statements.]

Governor Swill

May 31, 2023, 2:53:01 PM5/31/23
If these really are Ukrainian drone attacks and not revolutionary saboteurs, Russia's air
defense must be *shit*.

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner

May 31, 2023, 3:28:14 PM5/31/23
[Default] On Wed, 31 May 2023 14:52:55 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>On Wed, 31 May 2023 05:09:53 -0700, ? Mighty Wannabe? <@.> wrote:
>
>>https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/05/31/drones-target-southern-russia-oil-refineries-a81338
>>
>>“The plant’s infrastructure was not damaged, there was no fire,” the
>>operational headquarters said on Telegram, as photos showed huge
>>flames licking the sky.
>>
>>LOL!!!!
>>

>>[This post is in direct violation of the Russian Criminal Code prohibition on Russophobic statements.]
>
>If these really are Ukrainian drone attacks and not revolutionary saboteurs, Russia's air
>defense must be *shit*.

Everyone is enjoying the fact that Russia is getting a taste. Kind of
hard for Putin to hide it.

[This post is a direct and flagrant violation of the Russian Criminal Code prohibition on Russophobic statements.
Russian Criminal Code (article 280.3)
Code of Administrative Offences (article 20.3. 3)]

Siri Cruise

Jun 1, 2023, 5:58:05 AM6/1/23
Mighty Wannabe's Co-Owner wrote:
>>> [This post is in direct violation of the Russian Criminal Code prohibition on Russophobic statements.]
>> If these really are Ukrainian drone attacks and not revolutionary saboteurs, Russia's air
>> defense must be*shit*.
> Everyone is enjoying the fact that Russia is getting a taste. Kind of
> hard for Putin to hide it.

Ukraine better behave or Russia will retaliate and attack
Ukraine's capitol.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Gronk

Jun 7, 2023, 1:42:04 AM6/7/23
Governor Swill wrote:
> On Wed, 31 May 2023 05:09:53 -0700, ? Mighty Wannabe? <@.> wrote:
>
>> https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/05/31/drones-target-southern-russia-oil-refineries-a81338
>>
>> “The plant’s infrastructure was not damaged, there was no fire,” the
>> operational headquarters said on Telegram, as photos showed huge
>> flames licking the sky.
>>
>> LOL!!!!
>>
>> [This post is in direct violation of the Russian Criminal Code prohibition on Russophobic statements.]
>
> If these really are Ukrainian drone attacks and not revolutionary saboteurs, Russia's air
> defense must be *shit*.

Appears not much has changed since 1987...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathias_Rust

Governor Swill

Jun 7, 2023, 3:33:56 PM6/7/23
It would seem so. :)

Swill
--
You know what's more fun than a dead Russian on a Ukrainian
battlefield?

A burning Russian on a Ukrainian battlefield!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.