CEO Of Election-Software Firm Charged With Sending E-Workers PERSONAL INFO to China

26C.Z968

Oct 5, 2022, 11:19:04 PM10/5/22
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11285123/CEO-election-software-firm-charged-theft-poll-worker-data.html

CEO of election software firm that was targeted by conspiracy
theorists is charged with storing 'stolen' data of LA poll
workers on servers in China

Konnech Corporation CEO Eugene Yu, 51, was arrested on Tuesday
in Michigan

He faces charges in Los Angeles of stealing personally identifying
information

Konnech allegedly kept Los Angeles poll worker data on servers
located in China

Yu's arrest followed a New York Times report that he was
targeted by 'conspiracy theorists'

. . .

JUST what Xi needs to craft customized THREATS against
those poll workers (many who'd likely be involved in
the upcoming elections again).

"We know who you are. We know where you live. We know
who your children are. Be prepared to follow instructions ...."

China wants all Wokies all the time - people who will
help destroy the USA and its ability to stand in China's
path to world domination/enslavement.

BTW ... upgrade the charge to "espionage"/"sabotage".

Oh, word to the wise about 'cloud storage', you
always pre-encrypt EVERYTHING that's headed for
such storage, doesn't matter WHAT the orgs big
promises of "security" are. If they complain
about your 'unknown files' it means THEY WERE
*TRYING* to read/steal/mine them. Sue. Sue big.
Bring in the media.

Once in a while, the konspiracy nutz are CORRECT.