Re: Kansas GOP Leadership = White Men Only?

Baxter

May 30, 2023, 10:36:09 PM5/30/23
Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in
news:XnsB014862E9B552...@69.80.101.53:

> "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
>

>> And we know just how secure mail-in voting is.
>

> It is secure enough for Trump.
>
> Isn't that sufficient?
>

> Trump, While Attacking Mail Voting,
> Casts Mail Ballot Again
> August 19, 2020
> https://tinyurl.com/2trvz2xy

Conservaturds are just fine with Military mail-in voting - and have been
for decades.

In Oregon, I mark the ballot, send it in, get an email it's been
received, then later get an email as to whether or not it was accepted.

Scout

May 31, 2023, 10:50:15 AM5/31/23

"Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
> Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in
>
>> "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in
>>

>>> And we know just how secure mail-in voting is.
>>

>> It is secure enough for Trump.
>>
>> Isn't that sufficient?
>>

>> Trump, While Attacking Mail Voting,
>> Casts Mail Ballot Again
>> August 19, 2020
>> https://tinyurl.com/2trvz2xy
>>

> Conservaturds are just fine with Military mail-in voting - and have been
> for decades.

Well, not much alternative since they are not allowed to come home, but I do
think that the military should administer those ballots and further should
see their timely travel from the US to the members and back again. even if
that calls for them to be hand delivered to the registrar's office.

But to simply say, fuck it, we will mail them to everyone, living or dead,
leads to abuse.

> In Oregon, I mark the ballot, send it in, get an email it's been
> received, then later get an email as to whether or not it was accepted.

Yea, and we had a pretty interesting case where it was shown in court, that
signature verifications occurred at an impossible rate, and that even if the
name was different that the name of the registered voter, it was still
accepted.

So, are there problem with mail-in voting? Absolutely. Because it is utterly
impossible to know who actually filled out the ballot, and in some cases
they don't even bother to do any check on the signature at all even when it
clearly wasn't signed by the person who's ballot it was.

Lou Bricano

May 31, 2023, 12:15:01 PM5/31/23
On 5/31/2023 7:25 AM, scooter lied:

> "Baxter" <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>> Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in
>>
>>> scooter lied:

>>>    It is secure enough for Trump.
>>>
>>>    Isn't that sufficient?
>>>

>>> Trump, While Attacking Mail Voting,
>>> Casts Mail Ballot Again
>>> August 19, 2020
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2trvz2xy
>>>

>> Conservaturds are just fine with Military mail-in voting - and have been
>> for decades.
>
> Well, not much alternative since they are not allowed to come home, but I do
> think that the military should administer those ballots and further should see
> their timely travel from the US to the members and back again. even if that
> calls for them to be hand delivered to the registrar's office.
>
> But to simply say, fuck it, we will mail them to everyone, living or dead, leads
> to abuse.

No, scooter, it does not.

>> In Oregon, I mark the ballot, send it in, get an email it's been
>> received, then later get an email as to whether or not it was accepted.
>
> Yea, and we had a pretty interesting case where it was shown in court, that
> signature verifications occurred at an impossible rate,

No, scooter, that's a lie. You just made that up, scooter.