Re: Kansas GOP Leadership = White Men Only?

poke...@outlook.com

May 30, 2023, 4:52:23 PM5/30/23
On 30 May 2023, Reid Spana <montro...@gusd.edu> posted some
news:_psdM.3706458$9sn9.1...@fx17.iad:

> On 5/30/2023 12:11 PM, scooter lied:
>>

>> "Mitchell Holman" <noe...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote in

>>>   It is secure enough for Trump.
>>>
>>>   Isn't that sufficient?
>>
>> Not according to Democrats
>
> No Democrats have said that vote-by-mail is not secure, scooter. Stop
> lying, scooter.

MADISON, Wis. —
The Wisconsin Department of Justice Thursday announced that Harry E. Wait,
68, of Union Grove, has been charged with two counts of election fraud and
two counts of unauthorized use of an individual’s personal identifying
information in connection with his requesting absentee ballots for two
other individuals.

The Wisconsin Elections Commission weighed in too.

"This man, according to his own confession, broke the law, did so
intentionally under the guise of some sort of weird attack on our absentee
voting system, which if you don't break the law, works very well," said
commissioner Ann Jacobs.

Democrats don't seem to have a problem breaking laws when it fits their
agendas. You know, like the immigration, homeless and drug situations.

https://www.wisn.com/article/wisconsin-man-who-requested-absentee-ballots-
in-other-peoples-names-charged-with-election-fraud/41046342

Mitchell Holman

May 30, 2023, 10:21:23 PM5/30/23
"poke...@outlook.com" <poke...@outlook.com> wrote in
Who said anything about breaking the law.

Trumpers oppose mail in voting while doing
mail in voting themselves. Fact.

Trump, While Attacking Mail Voting,
Casts Mail Ballot Again
August 19, 2020
https://tinyurl.com/2trvz2xy

Max Boot

May 30, 2023, 10:29:00 PM5/30/23
On 5/30/2023 1:52 PM, Chadlee "cuck" Blowjob, 250lb 5'3" morbidly obese
convicted child molester and lying fat fuck, lied:

>>> Not according to Democrats
>>
>> No Democrats have said that vote-by-mail is not secure, scooter. Stop
>> lying, scooter.
>

> MADISON, Wis. —
> The Wisconsin Department of Justice Thursday announced that

No Democrats ever said that vote-by-mail is not secure, Blowjob.