A COLD HARD HATE

1 view

Tabernacle

Sep 19, 2001, 12:28:49 AM9/19/01
One of my fathers uncles flew in a B-25 during WW-2 and one thing that
I never understood about him from the first day that I met him was
this overwhelming hate that he had for people of Japanese decent which
ate away at him until the day he died.

Well on 9-11 I found out all to well WHY HE HATED the japs (as he
called them) because now I HATE!

A HATE with a Passion behind it!

And even though my mind tells me that it was likely only the work of a
small percentage of Mad Dog Arabs who were responsible for this
outrage nevertheless I now fear that I will carry that same kind of
Hard Cold Hate that my uncle had in my heart for the rest of my life
as well!

And thats the most tragic thing I think in this whole sorry mess
because we Americans will now come to hate a whole race of peoples as
we did to the Japanese in WW-2 and look what we ended up doing to
them!

morgan mair fheal

Sep 19, 2001, 3:27:28 AM9/19/01
In article <6449fb5e.01091...@posting.google.com>,
taberna...@hotmail.com (Tabernacle) wrote:

>One of my fathers uncles flew in a B-25 during WW-2 and one thing that
>I never understood about him from the first day that I met him was
>this overwhelming hate that he had for people of Japanese decent which
>ate away at him until the day he died.
>
>Well on 9-11 I found out all to well WHY HE HATED the japs (as he
>called them) because now I HATE!
>
>A HATE with a Passion behind it!

because japanese were obviously inferiors
so how dare they strike the usa

antijapanese hatred was around long before 7 dec 1941

antiarab hatred has been around before 11 sept 2001

-=Cy

Sep 19, 2001, 5:10:13 AM9/19/01
morgan mair fheal wrote:

Hate is the generic word, and implies that one is
inflamed with extreme dislike. We abhor what is deeply
repugnant to our sensibilities or feelings. We detest
what contradicts so utterly our principles and moral
sentiments that we feel bound to lift up our voice
against it. What we abominate does equal violence to
our moral and religious sentiments. What we loathe is
offensive to our own nature, and excites unmingled
disgust. Our Savior is said to have hated the deeds of
the Nicolaitanes; his language shows that he loathed
the lukewarmness of the Laodiceans; he detested the
hypocrisy of the scribes and Pharisees; he abhorred
the suggestions of the tempter in the wilderness.
Hate should not be vilified as you perceive it.... Justice is the backdrop

to a controlled society.

-=Cy

--
__ __
( _\----/_ )------------------------------------+

King Pineapple

Sep 19, 2001, 6:10:04 PM9/19/01

Tabernacle <taberna...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> One of my fathers uncles flew in a B-25 during WW-2 and one thing that
> I never understood about him from the first day that I met him was
> this overwhelming hate that he had for people of Japanese decent which
> ate away at him until the day he died.

Was he stationed at Pearl? Were any of his buddies killed in the attack
there?

Tabernacle

Sep 19, 2001, 8:01:31 PM9/19/01
mair_...@www.yahoo.com (morgan mair fheal) wrote in message news:<mair_fheal-18...@c24.ppp.tsoft.com>...

You are confusing bigotry and racism with hate!

Sure quite a few preWW2 Americans didnt like the japanese before but
that is a long way from the hate that when felt by us then led us to
cast them in the mold as Rabid/Mad Dog Killers that needed to be
either wiped out or in the case of those living in the United States
to putting them into internment camps.

Not to mention the hate which made it easy for us to not only drop the
A-Bombs but to as well Fire Bomb Tokyo which I might mention killed
more japanese than either atomic bomb!

And yes before 9-11 there was anti arab bigotry and racism but yet I
think that will now be only a drop in the bucket when compared to what
we will now see as the Hate for them is growing exponentially!

And if another attack occurs on us by them then god better help them
because he will be the only thing able to stop us from killing every
last one of them!

morgan mair fheal

Sep 19, 2001, 10:36:08 PM9/19/01

>mair_...@www.yahoo.com (morgan mair fheal) wrote in message
>> In article <6449fb5e.01091...@posting.google.com>,
>> taberna...@hotmail.com (Tabernacle) wrote:
>>
>> >One of my fathers uncles flew in a B-25 during WW-2 and one thing that
>> >I never understood about him from the first day that I met him was
>> >this overwhelming hate that he had for people of Japanese decent which
>> >ate away at him until the day he died.
>> >
>> >Well on 9-11 I found out all to well WHY HE HATED the japs (as he
>> >called them) because now I HATE!
>> >
>> >A HATE with a Passion behind it!
>>
>> because japanese were obviously inferiors
>> so how dare they strike the usa
>>
>> antijapanese hatred was around long before 7 dec 1941
>>
>> antiarab hatred has been around before 11 sept 2001
>
>You are confusing bigotry and racism with hate!

oh great
another nazi apologist

Tabernacle

Sep 19, 2001, 11:14:30 PM9/19/01
"King Pineapple" <saddl...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<0J8q7.685$YI5....@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

No he went to the European Theater and I do not remember hearing from
my Grand Father that he even knew anyone who went to the Pacific
Theater.

jackkincaid

Sep 25, 2001, 11:16:36 AM9/25/01
taberna...@hotmail.com (Tabernacle) wrote in message news:<6449fb5e.01091...@posting.google.com>...
[snip]

> on 9-11 I found out all to well WHY HE [great-uncle who fought Japanese] HATED the japs (as he

> called them) because now I HATE! A HATE with a Passion behind it!
>
> And even though my mind tells me that it was likely only the work of a
> small percentage of Mad Dog Arabs who were responsible for this
> outrage nevertheless I now fear that I will carry that same kind of
> Hard Cold Hate that my uncle had in my heart for the rest of my life
> as well!

What you're basically saying is that because you feel helpless at what
has happened you're going to try pretend that your suffering is as
great as a relative of yours who actually went out and fought for his
country and witnessed what war really means. In other words, your
immediate reaction is to be a self-indulgent baby - and furthermore,
you're going to indulge yourself even more by telling several
thopusand complete strangers all about it.

I've got news for you: you will never, ever understand why your
great-uncle felt the way he did because you will never have the
dubioous honour of putting on a uniform and fighting foreigners. Your
'Cold Hard Hate' is baloney: just another slogan for sensitive soldier
wannabes who missed out on the choice to fight or stay at home. In two
weeks you'll have forgotten all about it.

Sorry to be hardassed about it, but the death of over 6,000 people is
too monumental a crime for the expression of your sense of hurt to be
anything but an insult alongside it.

> And thats the most tragic thing I think in this whole sorry mess
> because we Americans will now come to hate a whole race of peoples as
> we did to the Japanese in WW-2 and look what we ended up doing to
> them!

America did what it had to do. The Japanese would never have stopped;
the killings would never have stopped. By committing mass murder
America saved future generations of Japanese people from obscurantism
and poverty. That's one of the horrible ironies of history.

More to the point, America may just have to be prepared to do it
again...

mlamita

Sep 30, 2001, 12:43:46 AM9/30/01

"Tabernacle" <taberna...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I'll be honest right now...
If the government asked me about internment camps for the arab population,
I'd tell them "Do it!"
Of course, I'm not talking about the American Born citizens who are of
arabic decent. But I am talking about the "visitors" (who own gas stations)
who are not citizens! All visas for arabs should be revoked, the people
should be rounded up and deported!

I can't believe that this organized terror campaign is ongoing and we aren't
deporting them because we don't want to appear like we are discriminating
against a race of people. Northwest Airlines is actually apologizing to the
three arab men who were ejected from a plane because the other passengers
demanded their removal. Americans aren't allowed to follow their gut
feelings anymore. They're probably passing legislation against it right now.

Senator Palpatine

Oct 1, 2001, 12:09:18 PM10/1/01
we hated them because we were not in the war and they bombed pearl harbour
and killed many innocent people.

morgan mair fheal

Oct 2, 2001, 1:59:11 AM10/2/01
In article <c10ac907.01100...@posting.google.com>,
darth_s...@my-deja.com (Senator Palpatine) wrote:

>we hated them because we were not in the war and they bombed pearl harbour
>and killed many innocent people.

did you know we attack the spanish in manilla harbor days (not hours)
before a declaration of war