Fuck all republicans

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 2:37:56 AM10/23/05
Fuck republicans and to all republicans:

Treason is the reason for the season, Merry Fitzness to all and to all a
good indictment

Good nite

P.fuck'in S. I am drunk sooooooooooooo fuck you all

Jim E

Oct 23, 2005, 3:13:51 AM10/23/05

"chess" <che...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Another Clarion Call of the true liberal.

The drunken sot from under the bridge.

Pathetic mob.

Jim E

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 3:18:33 AM10/23/05

"Jim E" <YD64...@SEA.net> wrote in message
Thankyou PRICK Thank you very much!!!

Main Entry: 1prick
Pronunciation: 'prik
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English prikke, from Old English prica; akin to Middle
Dutch pric prick
1 : a mark or shallow hole made by a pointed instrument
2 a : a pointed instrument or weapon b : a sharp projecting organ or part
3 : an instance of pricking or the sensation of being pricked : as a : a
nagging or sharp feeling of remorse, regret, or sorrow b : a slight sharply
localized discomfort <the prick of a needle>
4 usually vulgar : PENIS
5 usually vulgar : a spiteful or contemptible man often having some
authority

audio.gif

Jim E

Oct 23, 2005, 3:30:48 AM10/23/05

"chess" <che...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Feeling it necessary to define common terms must be an obsessive compulsive
disorder symptom.
Liberalism as a mental disease, proven by you.

<snicker>

Jim E

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 3:36:42 AM10/23/05

"Jim E" <YD64...@SEA.net> wrote in message

I ride a Electra Glide for about 30+ years and drive a peterbilt, you know I
kicked wimps like yours ass for years for the fun of it. Let me tell
everybody I am fucking nuts and you or nobody can fuck with me because I am
nut and I HATE REPUKES. I am drunk and don't give a rat's ass. I'd like
nothing more then to use repuke for exercise.

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 3:52:09 AM10/23/05

How fuckin boring, Jim fuckin E can't you come up with something better?

Lanny

Oct 23, 2005, 3:53:42 AM10/23/05

"chess" <che...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Good nite

OK, so you are drunk, so what?

Tomorrow you will still be stupid, but stupid with a hangover.
You should get along well with Fat Ted....

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 3:54:00 AM10/23/05

"Lanny" <Wo...@Glendale.uz> wrote in message

I DON'T think SOOOOOOOOOO ASSSSSSS HOOOLEEEEEE

Lanny

Oct 23, 2005, 3:57:05 AM10/23/05

I ride a Electra Glide for about 30+ years and drive a peterbilt, you know I
kicked wimps like yours ass for years for the fun of it. Let me tell
everybody I am fucking nuts and you or nobody can fuck with me because I am
nut and I HATE REPUKES. I am drunk and don't give a rat's ass. I'd like
nothing more then to use repuke for exercise.

Your Moped has training wheels. You MUST drive a Moped because you lost your
license for DUI convictions.
The only Peterbilt you've ever been in was when you were servicing the
drivers at the local truck stop.

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 3:58:26 AM10/23/05

"Lanny" <Wo...@Glendale.uz> wrote in message

You want to kick my ass. OK meet me at the Shamrock Lounge @ 1724 W.
Douglas Wichita. KS 67203. Next Saturday 8 pm it will be fun.

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 3:59:17 AM10/23/05

"Lanny" <Wo...@Glendale.uz> wrote in message

Yuo should see me at 75

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 4:03:04 AM10/23/05

"Lanny" <Wo...@Glendale.uz> wrote in message
> Your Moped has training wheels. You MUST drive a Moped because you lost
> your
> license for DUI convictions.
> The only Peterbilt you've ever been in was when you were servicing the
> drivers at the local truck stop.

like a typical repuke got it wrong. never had a DUI(might be fun) Love to
run over few repuke.....

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 4:13:09 AM10/23/05
PS got awards for over 2 million miles accident free

Jim E

Oct 23, 2005, 4:13:36 AM10/23/05

> "Jim E" <YD64...@SEA.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "chess" <che...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Fuck republicans and to all republicans:
>>>

>>> Treason is the reason for the season, Merry Fitzness to all and to all a
>>> good indictment
>>>
>>> Good nite
>>>
>>> P.fuck'in S. I am drunk sooooooooooooo fuck you all
>>>

>> Another Clarion Call of the true liberal.
>>
>> The drunken sot from under the bridge.
>>

>> Pathetic mob.
>>

>> Jim E
>

> I ride a Electra Glide for about 30+ years

Garbage wagon bike , all crap and no go.

Like you

I ride a Fat Boy Open Breather

and drive a peterbilt,

Oh great, your an over rated taxi driver with a job complexity approaching
that of most folks on their commute.

you know I
> kicked wimps like yours ass for years for the fun of it.

Ooo, a tough guy <smirk>

Let me tell
> everybody I am fucking nuts and you or nobody can fuck with me because I
> am nut and I HATE REPUKES. I am drunk and don't give a rat's ass. I'd
> like

Not one soul on this planet gives a rosy red rats ass what you would like,
adjust, loser.

> nothing more then to use repuke for exercise.

How many years since you saw your belt buckle, trucker tough guy?

YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jim E

Jim E

Oct 23, 2005, 4:14:52 AM10/23/05

"chess" <che...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Personal best at IQ tests we presume.

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 4:17:22 AM10/23/05

"Jim E" <YD64...@SEA.net> wrote in message

cool

Jim E

Oct 23, 2005, 4:17:08 AM10/23/05

"chess" <che...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

That would require target discrimination you blithering moron.
You lack even basic skills to be a killer.
My wife's cat is a killer.

Jim E

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 4:19:52 AM10/23/05
.
> My wife's cat is a killer.
>

> Jim E

Your wife has a cat, so does my mom, cool

Jim E

Oct 23, 2005, 4:19:35 AM10/23/05

"Lanny" <Wo...@Glendale.uz> wrote in message

He's a lib to the max, no control, and all mouth.

Jim E

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 4:23:15 AM10/23/05

"Jim E" <YD64...@SEA.net> wrote in message

At least I don't believe the shrub

Jim E

Oct 23, 2005, 4:23:57 AM10/23/05

> PS got awards for over 2 million miles accident free

Nobody gives a shit .
Go suck on another bottle.

Lanny

Oct 23, 2005, 4:26:42 AM10/23/05

"chess" <che...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

PS got awards for over 2 million miles accident free

////////////////////////

BFD

Lanny

Oct 23, 2005, 4:28:25 AM10/23/05

"chess" <che...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Looked it up on the Inernet.
That is a Gay Bar, right?

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 4:29:41 AM10/23/05

> ////////////////////////
>
> BFD

Got one or two or three. Damn Lanny you have a Big Fuckin Dog

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 4:30:19 AM10/23/05

"Lanny" <Wo...@Glendale.uz> wrote in message

Yep

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 4:33:34 AM10/23/05
Damn your to slow. keep up!

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 4:36:33 AM10/23/05

Lanny

Oct 23, 2005, 4:39:02 AM10/23/05

"Lanny" <Wo...@Glendale.uz> wrote in message

///////////////////////////

Yup. The Shamrock is a gay bar. I just saw their Friday Night Special. Buy a
truck driver a drink and get one free. Drink, that is, not another trucker.
They have a Saturday Special, too. Eat one weenie and get another free. Not
sure what that means, though.
The Shamrock has a sign over the Men's room door...says, "Join the Million
Mile Club".

What do you suppose that means???

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 4:44:29 AM10/23/05

"Lanny" <Wo...@Glendale.uz> wrote in message

No, It says women that smoke throw your butts in here

> What do you suppose that means???

Gay don't have a problem from me, I protect them from ass holes like you.
My wife and I have many gay friends.

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 4:52:16 AM10/23/05

> Gay don't have a problem from me, I protect them from ass holes like you.
> My wife and I have many gay friends.

My wife and I are not afraid of two men or women kissing like republicans
are. That just scares republicans to death.

Jim E

Oct 23, 2005, 4:55:04 AM10/23/05

> How fuckin boring, Jim fuckin E can't you come up with something better?

You should check out Roedy Green on this page.
He's everything you love.
A liberal.
He hates bush,
He sounds just like you.
Perhaps you can strike up a nice warm friendship.

<giggle>

Jim E

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 4:58:33 AM10/23/05

http://mindprod.com/

Canadian Mind Products

OK?????

Jim E

Oct 23, 2005, 5:01:12 AM10/23/05

> http://mindprod.com/
>
> Canadian Mind Products
>
> OK?????

I think you will find you two have a lot in common.

Jim E

Lanny

Oct 23, 2005, 5:07:33 AM10/23/05

"chess" <che...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Well, good for you. I suppose that is because your wife has a bigger
mustache than yours.

I sure wouldn't want to go to any of your parties. It would be difficult to
determine who is kissing who.

Maybe you should invite Hillary?

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 5:08:56 AM10/23/05

"Jim E" <YD64...@SEA.net> wrote in message

OK

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 5:12:24 AM10/23/05

"Lanny" <Wo...@Glendale.uz> wrote in message

No, Hillary is republican. No, my wife shaves, I don't

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 5:20:59 AM10/23/05
I agree with Raymond

"Raymond" <Bluer...@aol.com> wrote in message
>The cost: under $20 billion a year a lot cheaper and a lot >more effective
>then raping, maiming, torturing and killing >Iraq's children

Correction:

62,040,606 sick Americans do not agree .They love it the way it is.
http://www.einswine.com/atrocities/iraq?page1
http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/coffin_photos/dover/index.htm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1201809,00.html

"The aim of military training is not just to prepare men for battle,
but to make them long for it."
~Louis Simpson

"You can't say civilization don't advance, however, for in every war
they kill you in a new way"
. ~Will Rogers, New York Times, 23 December 1929

Lanny

Oct 23, 2005, 5:27:42 AM10/23/05

"chess" <che...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hillary is a Republican?

Man, there is no hope for you.

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 5:28:36 AM10/23/05

"Lanny" <Wo...@Glendale.uz> wrote in message

TOOOOOO right-wing for me

> Man, there is no hope for you.

Thank you, Thank very much.

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 5:46:16 AM10/23/05

"Jim E" <YD64...@SEA.net> wrote in message

> "chess" <che...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> "Jim E" <YD64...@SEA.net> wrote in message

>>> "chess" <che...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> Another Clarion Call of the true liberal.
>>>
>>> The drunken sot from under the bridge.
>>>

>>> Pathetic mob.
>>>

>>> Jim E
>>

>> I ride a Electra Glide for about 30+ years

My 67 Electra Glide is damn pretty, but a repuke is tooooo dumb to know
better

> Garbage wagon bike , all crap and no go.

OK a repukes opinion, Don't mean anything

> Like you
>

> I ride a Fat Boy Open Breather
>

> and drive a peterbilt,

> Oh great, your an over rated taxi driver with a job complexity approaching
> that of most folks on their commute.

top of the line truck, but once again a repukes opinion. don't mean anything

> you know I
>> kicked wimps like yours ass for years for the fun of it.
>

> Ooo, a tough guy <smirk>

Come find out

> Let me tell
>> everybody I am fucking nuts and you or nobody can fuck with me because I
>> am nut and I HATE REPUKES. I am drunk and don't give a rat's ass. I'd
>> like
>

> Not one soul on this planet gives a rosy red rats ass what you would like,
> adjust, loser.
>

>> nothing more then to use repuke for exercise.
>>

> How many years since you saw your belt buckle, trucker tough guy?

A few, still can kick your ass, I'd like to see you keep up loading and
unloading.

> YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That be Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuckin Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

> Jim E = Dumb shit

Seth Mauseth

Oct 23, 2005, 10:28:03 AM10/23/05
Yo Dumbocrat, Ya need to do something about that drinking habit.

Just like at Leftist freak..fuck eveybody and himself

DEmocrats..the other communist party

chess

Oct 23, 2005, 11:03:18 AM10/23/05

"Seth Mauseth" <sethm...@nc.rr.com> wrote in message

> Yo Dumbocrat, Ya need to do something about that drinking habit.
>
> Just like at Leftist freak..fuck eveybody and himself

the shrub fuck us all every day and you moron help him fuck yourselves, sooo
it must be kind like fucking yourself.